kakashi's daughter Yuki

By lexiDrag

⚠️⚠️CONTAINS CUSSING IF YOU DONT LIKE THEN DONT READ SIMPLE AS THAT!⚠️⚠️ A book based on love and revenge. Ca... More

meet the team
the test
zabuza!
hero's do exist!
as time goes on we all change.
do you ever quit
home sweat home
you never answered me
Daddy! im pregnant!
exams are boring...
oh so your orochimaru... *cough* pedo *cough
curse mark
where's Yuki uchiha hatake!?
testing abilities
preliminarys part one
preliminarys part 2
preliminary part 3
birthday
training or dating
tagged
training: week 3
neji hyuuga vs naruto uzumaki!
shikamaru nara vs Temari!
ducky vs panda
light vs dark, the two faces of gaara part 1
light vs dark, the two faces of gaara part 2
before i leave
goodbye tears
the glass shogi piece
more then she did me
home sick
SHIPPEDDEN BEGIN!
wooden barbie
Lady chiyo
wait what?!?
vessel? haha yeah right!
Somber News
Hebi
team tens terror
why so difficult...
revenge is a dish best served cold
why are you helping...
finally it over
useless intel
boom
tobi
I know
uchiha
what if everything you knew and believed... was a lie
dad...?
The letter
wow... surprise
playing dirty
oh an uchiha
you're just as bad
Going On A Date
Captured?
back where I started
bullying
eh hi?
shinobi
I could never hate you
jealously?
This. Is. war!
onii-san
kabutos demise
reanimated
madara
dead
Go ino!
epilogue

always and forever hu?

1.4K 35 17
By lexiDrag

Yuki pov

I looked at him shocked and he picked up my hand and held it in his. "Yuki, we're in this together, always and forever" he said softly. This is probably a trap, but I can't say no... I miss him.

"Okay you can come but stay out my way when I kill him" I stated and he nodded.

He then leaned in and kissed me softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back before bringing my hand up to the back of his neck and hit him knocking him out.
None of the others had herd our convocation so all they knew was that we kissed and he got knocked out.

"Sasuke!!!" An annoying ass pink haired bitch yelled.

"Catch" I shouted to no one in particular before throwing Sasukes body towards them.

Sorry sasuke but I can't drag you into this... I love you to much to do that to you. Always and forever hu? I wish those words could have been true, but I have to leave you... I'll return, I promise.

"Hatake yuki I'm afraid we have tried this the easy way and now we must try this the hard way" yamato I think it was yelled before he started weaving hand signs.

He then muttered something and wood sprung from the ground and attempted to wrap around me but me being the amazing person I am I simply dodged it by doing a front flip.

"My turn~" I sang before weaving hand signs of my own.
"Earth style: earth split!" I muttered before the earth started to shake and split separating naruto and an unconscious Sasukes from sakura and a creepy yamato.

Naruto then jumped at me with a rasengan so I went for him with my chidori. I almost hit naruto but the candyfloss lady got in the way and punched me backwards. Bitch. 

She didn't move me far but it stopped me from hitting uzumaki.

I did a back flip and landed where I was standing originally.

"This is boring... Goodbye" I said as I started weaving more hand signs. Before I could make the last hand sign a dick head grabbed my arm.

"Now, now Yuki let's not kill them. They are useful to us, you see they killed an akatsuki member so we'll keep them Alive so they can kill more" orochimaru said as he released my arm. I nodded in agreement not feeling like arguing at the moment. Orochimaru then teleported us out of there cuz why walk when there is a easier way.

Naruto pov-

"DAM IT!!!" I yelled punching a rock making it smash.

"Naruto calm down" sakura said as she rested a hand on my shoulder.

"Sakura I do believe naruto has every right to be mad and it us very unlikely to calm down because he, unlike you, is a nice person and cares about his friends" sai said while smiling.

Sasuke groaned then opened his eyes. I explained to him how we didn't get yuki to come home and how she knocked him out and he was just, if not more, Mad then I was.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sorry the chapter is short but I'm on holiday so it's hard to update but im trying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 279 17
This story Naruto uzumaki finds out the most horrible truth about his wife and friend on team7 aka sakura Haruno when he does find out he realizes ho...
78.5K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
9.5K 251 27
❝𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥?❞ ╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a girl who has grown up under cold eyes an...
10.6K 333 46
Yuki has been in hiding for many years and has many sensei because her mother is being chased. Yuki has been left with her father, but it may not be...