Guns N Roses One-Shots (vv ga...

By Tylerandjosh1

Because I am trash. Smut and fluff. Request stuff. iiii]; )' More

Hangover (Slash/Axl)
Comfort (Slash/Izzy)
Rocket Queen (Slash/Axl) SMUT
Drunk (Izzy/Duff)
Nightmare (Axl/Steven)
Play with me (Slash/Duff) SMUT
Paradise City(Axl/Izzy)
Don't leave me (Duff/Steven) SAD
Wanna have kids? (Duff/Slash)
7 Minutes in Heaven (Steven/Duff)
Flirt (Slash/Axl) SMUT
Bikers (Duff/Izzy)SMUT
November Rain (Slash/Steven)
Feels (Izzy/Axl)SMUT?
Feels Pt2(Axl/Izzy/Duff)SMUT
So, ya like coffee? (Slash/Axl)
Fifty Shades Of Grey(Slash/Duff/Izzy)SMUT
Make you feel good (Duff/Steven) SMUT
I'm his 'boyfriend' (Izzy/Duff)
Fanfiction(Axl/Slash/Izzy)SMUT
The Jungle, Baby (Slash/Axl)SMUT
Fireworks(4th of July Special;))
Every Rose has it's Thorn(Axl/Slash)
Help me(Slash/Axl)SMUT
Dr. Feelgood (Slash/Duff)SMUT
I'm not wearing any clothes(Duff/Axl)SMUTISH?
Fat Axl/Hurt (Slash/Axl)SAD
Electric Feel (Slash/Axl) SMUT
FanfictionPT2(All of them)SMUT
Bass Players do it Deeper (Duff/Axl)SMUT
Don't hug me, I'm mad (Izzy/Axl)
You could be mine (Axl/Slash)SMUT
I want you(Duff/Izzy) SMUT
What the hell (Red/Munky/Jo/Fieldy)
Let's find wood(Axl/Steven)
Let's find woodPT2(Steven/Axl)
Let's find wood PT3(Duff/Slash)SMUT
Let's find woodPT4(Axl/Steven)SMUT
Cornshucker (Duff/Axl)SMUT
This I love (Duff/Slash)
Forgive me(Izzy/Steven)
My Joker (Axl/Slash)SMUT
Cum On Feel The Noize (Axl/Duff)SMUT
Vodka (Steven/Duff)
Not in this lifetime (Duff/Slash)
Shy Boy(Axl/Izzy)SMUT
Terminator (Duff/Axl)SMUT
PDA (Slash/Duff)SMUT
Baby, You Ready To Play? (Axl/Slash)SMUT
The End (Slaxl) SAD
A/N See Ya!

Vodka PT2(Slash/Axl)SMUT

4.6K 73 88
By Tylerandjosh1

A/N

Art creds to MaruHigayashi on DeviantArt.

You fuckers asked for it.

~Munky

~

Steven shoved Slash's drunk figure out of the room forcefully. Slash stumbled, almost dropping his tequila as he leaned against the door and heard them lock it. He snorted.

"Horny motherfuckers." Slash sighed, popping off the cap of the tequila and taking a swig, enjoy the way it felt sliding down his throat. He wandered the empty halls of the hotel, looking for someone to fuck around with.

"Hot mama." Slash grinned drunkenly, approaching a hot chick trying to get into her hotel room. The lady was tall and pale with long red hair. "Well, fuckkkk. How y-you doin', hot stuff?" Slash slurred, leaning against the door of the ladies room.

She looked at him oddly, eyes flicking up and down.

"Uhm, Slash, are you drunk?" She asked, voice deeper than most girls.

"N-Noooo, I just wanna fu-ck." He groaned, thumping his head against the wall. "How... How'd ya know my name?"

"Because I'm Axl." The redhead smirked and rolled his eyes.

"AXL! WHAT?!" Slash jumped back in shock as his drunk mind processed what was happening. "F-Fuck! Sorry, I just-"

"It's fine." Axl grinned, then looked back to her-I mean his, hotel door, muttering as he tried to slide the keycard. "Izzy must've grabbed my card and this is his, fuck."

"W-What's that mean?" Slash rubbed his eyes and took another gulp of the tequila, some trickled out of his mouth and splashed down his chest.

"You're fuckin' gross." Axl grunted, jamming the card into his pocket and leaning against the hotel hallway next to Slash. "Mean's we can't get into my room and-"

"Fuck?" Slash cut him off, cocking his head in confusion. Axl laughed. 

"Well, yeah, but I can't get into my room which sucks ass-"

"My ass!" Slash giggled, stumbling a little and spilling some of the tequila on his pants. "Well f-fuckin' shit."

"Slash, are you horny?" Axl peered at his friends drunken state, squinting his eyes.

"Y-Yeah... Do-Do you see my bo-boner?" Slash giggled, pointing at the visible bulge in his jeans hanging low on his hips. They were almost all the way off, his dark curls of pubic hair popped out, drawing Axl's eyes to stay.

"Are you gonna be okay like that? It might be a while till Izzy comes here, I just shot him a text." Axl was still staring at Slash's package, mesmerized.

"Eh, I-I'll be good, 'think." Slash groaned, leaning against the wall and taking another long drink of the alcohol. 

The two sat in silence for a minute until Slash turned to Axl and growled angrily.

"Can-Can you just fuckin'." He motioned at his pants. "It... Fuckin' hurts I just, can you, f-fuck, suck me off?"

Axl squeaked, slapping a hand over his mouth and staring wide eyed at his guitarist, standing next to him, drunk out of his shithead mind with a huge fucking boner.

"S-Suck you?" Axl peeped out nervously looking around the hall.

"Y-Yeah, no homo, bro." Slash grinned, reaching up to brush the curls out of his hair. "I'm hard and I need relief. Also your m-mouth looks nice..."

"Yeah?" Axl smirked, starting to pop a boner as well. "Do I now?"

"Considering I th-thought you were a chick, yeah." Slash giggled, dropping the empty bottle of tequila onto the ground. "Duff and Steven are.... uh... are in their room. Could see if they'll let us in?"

"Really? You didn't tell me that!" Axl huffed, grabbing Slash's arm and stumbling to Steven and Duff's room. "You knock."

Slash rapped the door with his beaten up knuckles, pounding it obnoxiously. 

"GUYS! ME AND AXL NEED A PLACE TO FUCK! CAN WE USE THE BED?" Slash yelled loudly, Axl hushing him and looking around anxiously. 

"IT'S OCCUPIED, FUCKER!" Someone shouted back angrily.

"IT'S OKAY! WE'LL JUST FUCK OUT HERE!" Slash shouted and laughed, leaning against the door. 

"Dude! Shut up!" Axl hissed, clamping his hand around the caramel skinned man. "People are in the other rooms!"

"Heh, oops." Slash smiled smugly, fiddling with a strand of one of his black curls. "Can you-Can you suck me off right... here?"

"Right here?" Axl stood flabbergasted. "In the middle of the hallway?"

"Yup."

"Where anyone could walk out and see us?"

"Yup."

"And hear us?"

"Yup."

"Uhm." Axl played with a bracelet around his wrist nervously. "I mean-I mean.... FINE! Only if you suck me off sometime."

"Deal." Slash grinned, unbuttoning his pants and watching as his cock sprung out, leaking white fluid onto the hotel floor.

"You didn't wear underwear?" Axl snorted, getting on his knees like the bitch he was.

"Who the fuck w-wears underwear anymore?" Slash hiccuped, pumping his thick cock and hissing at the sensation. Axl watched in amazement as Slash stroked himself, throwing his head back and sighing with relief.

Axl took Slash's calloused hands off the owners dick, replacing them with the singer's plump lips. The redhead gave the head a small kitten lick, wrinkling his nose.

"You've never sucked anyone off, uh b-before, huh?" Slash grinned cheekily down at Axl who continued giving hesitant licks on the pulsing dick.

"I have!" Axl huffed, staring up at him angrily. "Just not in a while, that's all."

"This should be fun." Slash snorted rolling his eyes and burying his hands in Axl's red hair. 

"Oh, I'll show you fuckin' fun you cocky ass!" Axl growled, grabbing the throbbing cock in his hands and twisting his wrists harshly. Slash yowled, slapping Axl in the face.

"You fucker! That fuck hurt, dipshit!" Slash shouted, glaring down at the smirking redhead. "If you do that again I'm fuckin' m-making you choke on my cock!!"

"Well fuck, fine, bitch." Axl said in a snotty voice, leaning forward and taking a long lick up Slash's pulsing dick. Slash groaned loudly, burying his hands in Axl's strawberry blond hair.

"Mmm, just like that, baby." Slash hummed in approvement as Axl starting sucking on the head, swirling his tongue around the slit. He reached up and grasped the guitarists balls, rubbing them in his warm hand and took more of the cock.

"Y-Yenno," Slash stuttered, still very drunk out of his mind. "You'd look really hot with boobs."

Axl grunted around Slash's cock, rolling his eyes and suddenly deepthroating him, letting the tip of the curly man's cock hit the back of his warm wet throat. Slash let out a long string of groans and grunts, stroking Axl's face with his long painted nails.

"You're s-such a good boy, Axl. So fuckin' good taking my cock." Slash snickered, pulling out of Axl's mouth to give the man a breather, then slamming back in. Axl moaned around Slash's cock, spit foaming around his red lips as he bobbed his head up and down.

Slash gripped the singer's head, digging his nails into the roots and taking control. He steadied Axl, keeping his head still as he thrusted in and out as if the redhead was his little toy for getting off.

Axl's eyes watered and his face started to turn red, giving Slash a panicked look through tears. All his band mate did was laugh and slur some swear words, pumping in and out, hitting the redhead's throat every time.

"Ohhh, mmmf, Axl! I'm sooo fuckin'... so fuckin' close!" Slash growled deeply, biting his lip and throwing his head back. "Ohhh, such a good boy! Fuckin' ssssslut!"

Axl cried around Slash's dick, choking and tightening his throat around the organ, only turning Slash on more.

"Can you-Can you swallow?" Slash looked down at the redhead with his mouth around his cock. The man nodded as best he could, embracing for the load about to shoot down his throat. "OH! Fuckin' shit, Axl! I-I'm fuckin'-FUCK!"

Slash's hips stuttered forward and he tilted, opening his mouth in a silent scream and squinting his eyes as he came into Axl's mouth with a jerk. 

Axl coughed, taking as much as he could, then pulling off and sputtering cum all over the ground, panting on all fours like a thirsty dog. Slash's jizz dripped down his mouth and onto the floor, but neither of them gave a shit.

"Well, Rosie." Slash smiled with eyes closed, swaying a bit. "That was fuckin' greatttttt. I think... I think I'm gonna take a nap here."

With that, Slash fell to the floor with a groan, dick still hanging out of his pants as he passed out, sleeping like a baby with in seconds. 

Axl groaned, rubbing his sore jaw when suddenly the door to Duff and Steven's room opened. There stood the fuckin' giraffe himself, shaking his head and muttering something.

"Come on, help me get him up." Duff scowled, grabbing ahold of Slash's legs.

What a wild, fuckin' night.

~

A/N

OH MY SHIT IM LEAVING TOMORROW TO SEE GUNS N ROSES AND IM SO EXCITED HOLY FUCKING DAMMIT IM FUCINGOFJCWOIJXOWJDIX IM GONNA CRY SO HARD I JUST???

Oh also bass lessons started and I fucking loVE IT!! My instructor is so chill.

I'm hyperventilating :)

~MUNKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (likes vodka)

I'm gay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 343 19
Hey its luna here some fluff and smut for yall!! I hope you enjoy! Love you allโค๏ธ Taking name requests or requests โ™ฅ๏ธŽ Comment in my conversations or...
25K 304 13
Smut one shots for Sam & Colby. Previously posted but got deleted, so I'm Re uploading.
10.9K 111 14
โ€ผ๏ธREQUESTS ARE CLOSED RIGHT NOWโ€ผ๏ธ What the title is bro ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ โญ For requests, (I can/do write): - Oneshots (obvi) - AU'S - Headcannons - Trans stuf...
48.1K 2K 26
โ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ. โž ๐ˆn which two hotheaded singers learn to hate ea...