Fame | Shawn Mendes

Oleh -styles-x

Fame | Shawn Mendes ft. Harry Styles Jamila Carver is an international popstar after her song went viral. She... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Chapter 1; Jamila
Chapter 2; Shopping & Starbucks
Chapter 3; Social Media & Plus one
Chapter 4; Dresses & Gala
Chapter 5; Performence & Ava's present
Chapter 6; Harriet & ski gear
Chapter 7; Friends & Trip (part 1)
Chapter 8; Lifestream & Trip (part 2&3)
Chapter 9; Videos & Honored
Chapter 10; Fair & Kiss Cam Challenge
Chapter 11; Mango & Single Pringle
Chapter 12; Struggle & Audition
Chapter 13; Declined & Meeting
Chapter 14; Lilly & Brenda
Chapter 15; Dinner & Collaboration?
Chapter 16; Schedule & Interview
Chapter 17; Photo shoot & Neon
Chapter 18; Moana & The Rock
Chapter 19; Annoying & Announcing
Chapter 20; Flight & UK
Chapter 21; Hotel & Glasgow
Chapter 22; Night ONE & Violin
Chapter 23; Face Art & Pain
Chapter 24; Chupa Chups & Revenge No. 1
Chapter 25; Revenge No. 2 & Gravity Checks
Chapter 26; Sign of the Times & Merch
Chapter 27; 24h & Nightmare
Chapter 28; Family & No Photos
Chapter 29; Poor Theo & Mom
Chapter 30; Red Dress & Fight Song
Chapter 31; Evil Monster & Coupon
Chapter 32; Make up & Aaliyah
Chapter 33; Stubborn Andre & Closer
Chapter 34; Paris & Rumors
Chapter 35; Nugget & Muffin
Chapter 36; Cold & Sleep
Chapter 37; Sick & Festival
Chapter 38; Last & Adrenaline
Chapter 39; Studio & Restaurant
Chapter 40; Capital & Payno
Chapter 41; Mission & NIALL
Chapter 42; Wembley & Airport encounter
Chapter 43; Home & Mess
Chapter 44; Phone & Visit
Chapter 45; Ethan & Speech
Chapter 46; Triplets & Birthday
Chapter 47; Goodbye & Loss
Chapter 48; Spontaneous & Blood
Chapter 49; Decisions & Crazy
Chapter 50; Narry & Tour
Chapter 51; Portland & Talk
Chapter 52; Pictures & Forget
Chapter 53; Knowing & Tickles
Chapter 54; LA Show & Jealousy
Chapter 55; Gym & Orphan Black
Chapter 56; Breaking & Secrets
Chapter 57; Broken Bus & SEVEN
Chapter 59; Talk & Stress
Chapter 60; Perfect & Houses
Chapter 61; Signature & Thoughts
Chapter 62; Reveal & Ultimatum
Chapter 63; Truth & Comforting
Chapter 64; Plastic balls & Crowd
Chapter 65; Answers & Fun
Chapter 66; Second & Smile
Chapter 67; NYC & Problem
Chapter 68; Christmas & Sister
Chapter 69; Father & Moving on
Chapter 70; Couch & Water
Chapter 71; Genders & Family
Chapter 72; Late Late & Corden
Chapter 73; Guts & Grace
Chapter 74; Dancers & Facts
Chapter 75; Pool & Manager Surprises
Chapter 76; Opening Act & Fans
Chapter 77; Ideas & More Ideas
Chapter 78; Tattoos & Stickman
Chapter 79; Perfect & Words
Chapter 80; Cussing & Complications
Chapter 81; Severe & LBA
Chapter 82; The Final Chapter
Her Perfect Romance - NEW BOOK

Chapter 58; Concert & Leaked

2K 33 1
Oleh -styles-x

I CALLED IT GUYS I WROTE ABOUT SHAWN AND JAMILA ATTENDING THE CONCERT ON SEPTEMBER 5TH AND TODAY (October 5th) I SAW PICS OF SHAWN ACTUALLY ATTENDING THE CONCERT YESTERDAY. MY TWO FAVS I LOVE THEM SO MUCH I REALLY NEED A PIC OF THEM TOGETHER HOLY SHIT 😭😭😍
(I prewrote this chapter so don't be confused it's October 30th)

Sorry let's continue with the story 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
__________

Tour ended about a month ago and it was now October.

A lot happened in the past few months, including Shawn's 19th Birthday which he celebrated in his Condo in Toronto.

I didn't celebrate with him because my mom & Ethan were visiting so I spend time with them and Shawn understood. However, he drunk texted me through the night letting me know that he was having loads of fun.

I will also start Album promotion soon since my album will be released at the end of November I believe and I will start tour promotion right after that.

Shawn & I don't see each other everyday like we used to which was harder than expected but we are managing which was the only thing that mattered.

Right now, I was laying on Shawn's fluffy, white couch at his apartment. It was really comfortable and loved sleeping on it and that's exactly what I did the past hour.

"Babe, we have to get ready. Come one," Shawn shook me awake and I groaned not wanting to leave this couch.

"Fine," I said and went to his room where my luggage was. Today, Shawn & I will go to Harry's concert at the Massey Hall. I told Harry to hook us up with some tickets because Shawn is having a lot of days off in October and I was only having the first week off before I have a couple of concerts and all that album and tour promo.

I changed into black jeans and a grey shirt that had all of Harry's lyrics on the front. You wouldn't know until you get close and read the small writing. It was simple and people won't think that all of Harry's lyrics are written on it so it was perfect.

Shawn was also dressed in black jeans and a button up shirt.

I slipped on a pair of Adidas superstars before we left his apartment. We got into Shawn's Jeep and drove off towards the venue.

We got in at the back and someone lead us to our seats on the balcony, first row.

I texted Harry to let him know that we were here while Shawn got us something to drink. We were in this reserved area and talked to some people who either knew Harry or had someone hook them up who knew Harry. Either way Shawn & I made some conversation before the concert began.

Everyone started screaming as Harry entered the stage and I smiled happily. Shawn had his arms wrapped around me as we sang and danced along just like everyone else.

I saw Harry looking up to the balcony a couple of times.

"Sorry for being a bit distracted but my little sister is here with a male so I have to check up on them sometimes," Harry said, making everyone scream and laugh. He did not...

After the concert Shawn & I went backstage and talked to Harry for a while before he had to leave for another concert that he was having tomorrow. I'm so proud of him.

I let Shawn take a few pictures of me & Harry and someone took a picture of Shawn, Harry & I which turned out really cute. I love them both so much.

I posted two pics of me & Harry on my Instagram before Shawn & I said goodbye to Harry.

"His concert was amazing," I smiled happily as we were on our way back to Shawn's Condo. "It was and I can already see all the pics and rumors on Twitter," Shawn laughed, making me agree.

We were waiting for the perfect moment to come out and tell everyone that we were together and our managers had already found the best way to do that. Last week Shawn & I had photo shootings in Paris, Barcelona, Rome & Madrid for the Vogue which was really exciting.

So as I told you before, a lot has happened.

I saw that Shawn had posted a picture of me, sleeping on his couch on Instagram with the caption 'I feel like she only ever comes visiting me to sleep on my couch.'

I liked the picture and commented 'it's just sooo comfortable'.

When we were back at Shawn's Condo I decided to cook something even though I didn't know what. We listened to music and sang loudly while doing weird dance moves.

I roasted meat and cooked some noodles while Shawn was filming me sometimes. "Don't tell me you're putting these on your story?" I asked with my hand on my hip and lifted the spatula to wave it in front of his face.

He laughed, showing me the videos which looked ridiculous. I sat on the counter and waited for the food to be done. Shawn came towards me and stood between my legs before wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hello there," I smiled at the angel that I get to call mine.

"Hey," he replied as I wrapped my arms around his neck and running my hands through his hair.

"I don't want to leave," I groaned, knowing that we won't see you each other for a bit.

"I don't want you too either," he said, kissing my cheek.

"You know there is this one song I have that didn't make the album. I was thinking about leaking it," I told Shawn, honestly. "I mean, I want my fans to hear that song but my album is done and they said I can't release it and stuff."

"How are you planning to do that?" Shawn asked, letting out a laugh.

"You know, we all have these update accounts and I thought maybe I could direct message one and tell them to just leak it without telling anyone that I gave it to them," I explained, plotting this for days now.

"Are you really sure?" Shawn asked and I nodded, pulling out my phone and direct messaging my biggest fan/update account.

"You know what I'll just ask for her number," I said and typed in the message.

The person behind the account immediately answered and I called her with suppressed number.

"Hello?" a female voice answered.

"Hey, it's Mila."

"Oh my god, I can't believe it's you," the girl said, putting a smile on my face.

"Yea, so I wanted to ask for a favor but you have to swear that you won't tell anyone about this alright?" I asked.

"Yea, of course."

"Okay, so my album is being released soon and there is a song I really want everyone to hear so I thought 'why not leak it?' and that's what I want you to do. I can send you the audio and you tweet it but without saying that I told you to do it if that's alright or I will get in trouble for this," I laughed and so did the girl and Shawn.

"Of course, I can do that. I love you so much Mila."

"I love you, too. Thanks for supporting me I really appreciate it," I grinned and pushed Shawn away as he pressed a kiss to my neck.

"No problem. You're amazing you deserve so much more."

"Thanks so much honey. Love you, bye!"

I hang up and went on Twitter to send her the audio. Minutes later she had posted the audio, saying that it was one of the songs who didn't make the album. I liked the tweet and tried covering that up by liking a few other tweets as well.

"I can't believe you did that," Shawn laughed before pressing his lips onto mine.

I deepened the kiss and he pulled me as close as he could.

He trailed kisses to my cheek, jaw and neck as I suddenly smelled something burned.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed, pushing Shawn away from me and taking the pan from the stove. The meat was burned so I had to throw it in the trash.

Shawn & I ended up eating noodles with all kinds of fruit that he had before spending the rest of the night watching TV on his oh so comfortable couch.

__________

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.2K 146 5
Matteo broke up with Luna a while ago. It looks like they're not over it yet. Will they get back together? Will they get their happy ending?
616K 37.5K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
What if...? Oleh Ace

Fiksi Penggemar

45.1K 825 82
Set mid season 7- what if Logan never proposed to Rory when he did? What if they never broke up? How would their lives continue if things had gone ju...
673K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...