Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)

Chromiee द्वारा

Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own t... अधिक

Ch. 1 - WHAT THE HELL
Ch. 2 - Meeting BTS
Ch. 3 - Annoying Hyungs
Ch. 4 - Jackson
Ch. 5 - Tae-hyung's Magic
Ch. 6 - Evil Elevators
Ch. 7 - Noona of Seoul
Ch. 8 - Jackson vs Eun-ha
Ch. 9 - The Accident
Ch. 10 - Sushi, Mochi & Kimchi
Ch. 11 - Umma Fangirl & Signatures
Ch. 12 - Meeting Army
Ch. 14 - Eun-ha's Ancient Crush
Ch. 15 - Kookie's Birthday
Ch. 16 - Eun-ha's Birthday & LoL World Championship 2017
Ch. 17 - Jun Forfeits
Ch. 18 - JYP Entertainment
Ch. 19 - Steamy
Ch. 20 - Jump
Ch. 21 - Big Bangin'
Ch. 22 - Spoiling Suga
Ch. 23 - Snapped
Ch. 24 - They're Back
Ch. 25 - Eun-ha's Breakdown
Ch. 26 - Hong Kong We Go
Ch. 27 - Suga's Relief (R.I.P Jong-hyun of SHINee)
Ch. 28 - Little Things Can Mean Something Too
Ch. 29 - Stop It Jun
Ch. 30 - BTS + GOT7 & Bye Old Apartment
Ch. 31 - The Truth
Ch. 32 - A New Start
Ch. 33 - Big Eyes
Ch. 34 - Curtain Call
Ch. 35 - Hoo Hoo This Hoo Hoo That
Ch. 36 - Ask Us Anything
Ch. 37 - Chaotic Dinner
Ch. 38 - The Crazy in Her
Ch. 39 - PRESENTS
Ch. 40 - Return of the Fashionista
Ch. 41 - Gorilla and JB's Weirdness
Ch. 42 - Crushing Cans
Ch. 43 - Their Deal
Ch. 44 - Damn Eun-ha
Ch. 45 - His Moves
Ch. 46 - So So SOOOOO
Ch. 47 - Separation Difficulties
Ch. 48 - Jungkook's Words Man
Ch. 49 - Bittersweet
Ch. 50 - Eun-ha of the Past
Ch. 51 - Underground Hell
Ch. 52 - The King
Ch. 53 - Plan P-O-E
Ch. 54 - Last Stand
Ch. 55 - The Magazine
Ch. 56 - Eerie
Ch. 57 - Cats
Ch. 58 - Someone is Watching
Ch. 59 - Just Us Two
Ch. 60 - Coffee
Ch. 61 - Maknae Plan
Ch. 62 - Strangled
Ch. 63 - March 9
Ch. 64 - Conflicted
Ch. 65 - JB's Risk
Ch. 66 - Distance & Guilt
Ch. 67 - I Can See Your Voice
Ch. 68 - MAMA
Ch. 69 - Limit
Ch. 70 - Fighting For Them
Ch. 71 - Who
Ch. 72 - Her Infamous 'Heart Disease'
Ch. 73 - Pocky Deal
Ch. 74 - BBMA's
Ch. 75 - Ultimate Family
Ch. 76 - First Summer Night
Ch. 77 - Stingray and Seagull Friends
Ch. 78 - Each Other's Presence to the Other
Ch. 79 - Hyo-rin is the Best Wingwoman
Ch. 80 - Their Closure
Ch. 81 - Locked
Ch. 82 - Nam-joon and Eun-ha
Ch. 83 - The Eve
Ch. 84 - Hum
Ch. 85 - Lost in Malta Pt. 1
Ch. 86 - Lost in Malta Pt. 2
Ch. 87 - Lost in Malta Pt. 3
Ch. 88 - B-Boy Waltz
Ch. 89 - Promise
Ch. 90 - One Love
Ch. 91 - AAA's Lullaby
Ch. 92 - Artist of the Year
Ch. 93 - Countdown
Ch. 94 - 2 Year Promise
Ch. 95 - Lil Meow Meow
Ch. 96 - Feelings Not Returned
Ch. 97 - As Time Passes
Ch. 98 - Reunion of OT8
Final Chapter: One Love

Ch. 13 - Slapped by Flowers

2.3K 72 7
Chromiee द्वारा

"You really don't do well with staircases and falling huh?", Suga decided to be the one helping Eun-ha. Right now and again, he was carrying Eun-ha on his back. She fell asleep back in the van and was too lazy to walk when Suga woke her up.

Eun-ha grumbles behind him and headlocks Suga. "Does it matter? It's just an OCD being triggered. I'm not scared of them."

"Augh, stop choking me Eun-ha.", Suga grunts and flicks his head upwards to bonk Eun-ha.

Jin rushes to them with his phone in his hand. "Guys, Bang PD wants Eun-ha at the recording studio. He said we can come along if we want to."

"Recording studio? Is he gonna make Eun-noona sing?", Jungkook appears out of nowhere together with V and smiled excitedly.

The eldest grins and puts away his phone. "Yeah. He said if we want to, we can chill there as well since today's schedule is mostly for Eun-ha. I kind of feel bad cuz Eun-ha looks somewhat exhausted yeah?"

"Yeah, I kind of am but not really. I haven't done my daily routine yet but it's not happening today.", Eun-ha laughs and holds onto Suga while looking over her shoulder. "Hyungs, do you want to come as well?"

Rapmon waves his hand, same with J-Hope. "We have to call our families. Our sisters driving us nuts at the moment."

"I'm so sad I can't come with. Rapmon, can you deal with my sister for me?", J-Hope whines like a little kid and tugs on Rapmon's arm. "Please please please?"

"No. You deal with your own stuff, and I deal with mine.", Rapmon sighs and makes his way inside the compartment as he takes a phone call.

"Rapmon!", J-Hope whines again and chases after Rapmon.

Jimin sighs and slumps his shoulders. He walks over to Suga who was still carrying Eun-ha and pats them both in the back. Well, shoulder in Suga's case. "I'll take care of them. Hyung, you coming?", he turns to Jin.

"Yeah yeah.", Jin replied before walking off with Jimin.

Minutes later, the boys and girl got to the recording studio which was like a couple of floors away from their actual floor from the apartment.

Bang PD was messing around with the equipment when they arrived. Though, he didn't care about whatever the hell he was doing and questioned why Suga was carrying Eun-ha on his back. "You guys better watch out what you do in public. We just announced her debut today. Don't ruin it within less than hours. Watch out for the paparazzi.", he walks up to Eun-ha and takes off her mask. "Go inside and pick which song you like the most  from the handbook inside."

"So demanding. Fine.", Eun-ha nonchalantly walks inside the sound proof room and grabs the book from the stand, flipping through the pages.

Inside, her eyes followed each pages and they were all the tracks of different idol groups. Even their singles. Her eyes darted to one special song. Suga's First Love single. She looks up to see Bang PD talking to the boys. And when Suga turns to her and meets her eyes, she looks down. 

"No no no.", she shakes her head and flips to more and another song caught her eye. She raises her hand and waves at Bang PD. She walks out of the room and hands him the book, pointing at the song she that caught her attention.

Bang PD's eyes widened and nods. "Alright then. Put on the headset and sing on that mic alright?"

Eun-ha rolls her eyes and goes back to the room. "Does he think I don't know what a microphone is? Tsk!", she looks up to the small screen inside the room which had the title of the song she picked appeared and flicking on the screen.

V looks over PD's shoulders and gasps. "Wait, this song is— I can't believe she listens to them. That was the last thing on what I expected.", he grins.

Suga lazily walks to the black, leather couch and crosses his arms. "Can she even sing?", he watches Eun-ha fixing the gear on her head and ears then the mic. 

A swagging tone started to beat. Eun-ha taps her foot on the ground, nodding her head and moving to the music. 

The song that played was GOT7's Girls Girls Girls. 

Eun-ha:
noryeokhaji anhado wae geureonji molla
naman bomyeon jajireojyeo nollanae Look nae Style nae Swagger Oh amu geotdo an haedo geunyang naega johachyeodabomyeo gabyeopge dagaga geunyang
Hey Girl! How you doing?

Eun-ha shakes her shoulder and did hand gestures with a grin on her face while singing.

Eun-ha:
(Girls Girls Girls they love me) 

naneun wae momi ireoneun geoni
(Girls Girls Girls they love me)
eoril jeokbuteo gyesok jjuk yeongwonhi

Her grin became wider. She started to enjoy herself.

Outside the room, Bang PD was spinning on his chair and rolled around the room. "This girl is talented, ain't she? From being a pro underground dancer to a dancer that memorizes choreographs by watching a video of it to this. All she had to do was listen and adapt to the beat of the song. She's what they call a prodigy. Am I right? Or am I right?"

Even with his broken English, Jungkook didn't bother to imitate him. "She does sound good. It's amazing how no one has discovered her yet."

"Till I did.", Bang PD confidently stands on his spinning chair and almost fell. "Anyways, her trying to mix her voice and dance moves with the your songs' choreography shouldn't be a problem. Just let her do her thing and things will work out during concerts. Let her rely on you guys as well even if she doesn't want to.", he bobs his head and throws Eun-ha a thumbs up.

Eun-ha gives him a thumbs up as well and continued singing.

"She already does rely on us. Well, at least that's what I see.", V commented. "Say, next week is Kookie's birthday, what should we do?"

Suddenly, Bang PD's phone rang. He opens his phone and it was a message from Jun. Sliding the screen, he looked at what Jun had to say.

KANG JUN BOY
Hey Bang PD. It's Jun. I wanna know if I can take Eun-ha out next week Saturday on September two?

"This kid. Doesn't he understand that we're gonna be busy since Rha Eun-ha debuted?", PD sighs and types away. "Jungkook's birthday is on a Friday too."

BANG SI-HYUK
What is the reason? Did you know it's Jungkook's birthday on the first and we may have a scheduled activity that day?

"What did he say?", Suga perks up a little bit and turns to Bang PD.

KANG JUN BOY
Oh, I'm sorry. But Eun-ha may not even be aware of it. It's her birthday on September two. So I wanted to take her out for dinner or something.

"What? My my. Our girl is turning twenty-two as soon as Jungkook turns twenty. I feel like a dad now.", Bang PD dramatically cries and turns to the boys. "What do you think boys? Do you want Eun-ha to yourselves or you can throw parties on both Friday and Saturday? You don't want to give her to Khang Jun do you?"

"You guys are talking while I'm here!", Jungkook laughs. "I'll treat everyone on my birthday. And for Eun-ha, let's order a lot of meat for her. And drinks. We can drink all night!"

Suga stands up. "Oh hell no. You guys have no idea what she's like when she's drunk. I was miserable that day."

PD replies to Jun with a grin and closes his phone. 

BANG SI-HYUK
The boys are planning on throwing her a party at the apartment. Feel free to come at the night. I don't think it's gonna be a surprise party though. Get your game together.

"Well, I guess I could get that day open. Just this once alright? Since Eun-ha's a rookie.", the PD claps his hands and speaks on the mic for Eun-ha to hear him at least through the speaker inside the soundproof room. "Eun-ha rap it out."

Eun-ha gives him a thumbs up and begins the Bambam's rap part, flicking her hand and holding the head gear with her other hand. 

Eun-ha:
Yo Uh gwajanghaji mallago gwajangimyeon jokesseo jebal

noraegasarago saenggakhaji malgo
nae mal inneun geudaero mideojwo  

Suga watches her again and walked up to the devices to take a closer look. He still looked the same blunt Suga but from the inside, he could feel his body heating up.

Eun-ha then starts Mark's part with a huge grin on her face. Well, more of a flirtatious grin though. When she reaches the ending part, it was like her face saw the light. "Every lady wants a piece of me yeah yeah.", she winks unconsciously.

"Aigoo.", V puts his hand on his chest dramatically. "Eun-ha... Why is she so cute. I might fall for her.", V smiles and rests his cheek on his palm. What he said made the others turn to him. "What? I was just kidding."

"You know that Suga-hyung will be a little ticked off if you say that.", Jungkook swings his arms around Suga. "Right hyung?"

"What are you talking about? That's none of my business.", Suga retorts and smacks Jungkook.

Bang PD stares at them and quietly sits down. "I know you guys have your personal reasons. But I trust you guys to not cause a scandal and keep it business-like outside of your territory. Can't blame you if you like her. And I'm not stopping you if there ever was a thing between you guys and her. Just be careful.", he spoke with a serious tone. "We can't tarnish the company's name because of your actions. If something happens, she has to go if we can't protect her anymore."

They all became silent besides Eun-ha finishing up the song. She walks out of the recording and her phone rang. It was an unknown number AGAIN. But she recognized the number though. "I don't like you OK!", she shouted, making the boys and PD flinch. "Right now? Aish. You people! Augh!", she hangs up and puts away her phone. "Bang-ssi, we done here? Gotta go meet someone real quick outside."

"Oh, you're good to go. It was just a test.", Bang PD waves his hands in a sophisticated way. "I wouldn't want to keep you waiting. Go go. Shoo."

"Tch. This old geezer. Alright. See yah hyungs.", Eun-ha puts on her half mask and sprints out of the room.

They all watch her leave and looked at each other before leaving the studio to head back to their own room. Inside their room, there was the huge window where they can see the entrance of the building. Jimin and V rushed to it and planted their face on the glass.

"I see her I see her!"

Suga peers over V's shoulder and watches...

Eun-ha rolls up her sleeves and walks down the cemented staircase, approaching three men. One of them was familiar to her. It was Jackson. "What the hell do you want with me now James? Was the trauma not enough for you?"

"Hey!", Jackson clears his throat. "First, it's Jackson. Second, no. I'm not here to give you trouble. Rather, I'm here to apologize. JB, gimme.", he turns around to GOT7's cool JB and stretches his hand to him.

JB rolls his eyes and then turns to Eun-ha. "Sorry for what this dumdum did.", he gives Jackson a bouquet of roses.

"Wow, Jackson doing this is gonna get us in trouble you know.", said another one of the guys. It was GOT7's Bambam. "And why are you giving flowers to a guy? Are you gay Jackson?"

Jackson smiles and extends his hands, holding the bouquet. "Here. Take it as an apology.", he turns his head to Bambam and hisses with a smug smirk. "And only for you Bam.", he winks at Bambam.

Bambam flinches and shakes his head. "Augh. I can't even cringe at that."

"Huh.", Eun-ha takes the bouquet and tugs on Jackson's bare arm, pulling him aside. "Are you insane? Did you tell them I'm a girl?", she whispers.

"No I didn't.", Jackson playfully smiles and tugs her arm back and pulls her back to the guys. "I would like to introduce Bangtan's new member, Rha. He's a little mean but you'll get over it. He's also cute too."

"I'm Bambam! Nice to meet you!", Bambam skips and shakes her free hand. 

"JB as you've heard.", JB smiles then tilts his head. "You got Jackson's attention. How did you do that? It's kind of weird to see him giving flowers to someone besides sending some to his mother."

Jackson throws his arms around Eun-ha's shoulder. "I'm very fond of him! How can you not? Do you not see his girly features? He's got a cute face too but it's a mystery to you guys so boohoo."

Eun-ha was taken aback of what he said and pushes him away. "Excuse me?", she became flustered of his words. "Girly you say? I'm a man you asshole!", she stomps her foot on the ground then grips on the bouquet and turns her back around to walk away but stops.

"Oh come on Rha, you know I was only telling the truth! With a little bit of teasing.", Jackson laughs free-spiritedly.

Bambam backs away and turns to JB. "Uh oh. JB, brace yourself."

"You know what else is girly?", she turns back to Jackson and walks towards him while spitting fire. "This!", she hits Jackson with the bouquet across the face and petals flew in the air. She drops the rest of it on the ground and stomps away. "The nerve of some people!"

Jackson fell backwards but was caught by JB. "Goddamn. She's got spunk.", he rubs his face. "I will text you again!", he shouted out loud so that Eun-ha could hear him.

Eun-ha raises her left hand in the air and flicks her middle finger in the air.

"I've never been this interested with anyone so far.", said Jackson. "I think I'm in love guys."

The other two GOT7's looked at each other then laughs in relief. And they thought he was joking.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

51.8K 3.1K 32
"Me?! Living with this seven idiots?! No way!" "Well too bad there's no way you can disagree now" "Oh fuck..." ... In which a girl named Yoon Seomin...
1.5K 165 29
This story is about a group of friends who are professional dancers but no one really knows who they really are. They are world known but never revea...
292K 13.7K 26
"Some feelings are just too strong to pass off as nothing." After an accident a young man is left without his memories, a young woman claims to be in...
49.5K 3.7K 73
At one point in our lives, we all have to go on a long journey to figure out who we truly are and to find ourselves. ∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙ Park Jimin is...