Brandon & Callie Foster

由 summerlove98

Callie and Brandon have just completed their first year together at Berkley. After Callie finds out that she... 更多

Part 1: You Deserve to be Happy
I'm going to make this place your home
Secrets of the Heart
All of me loves all of you
Broken Promises
Sunday Morning
Out of my limit
Blame it on me
All I wanna do is lay next to you
Life can do terrible things
Need you now
Marry me
I'm Going Home
You make my dreams come true
Let it Go
Carry On
Let's run away
Wasted Youth
Author's Note
Thanks Guys!
I'll Stick with you, Jude
Marry Young
Love is Patient
Part 2: The Wedding
yeess or no?
Honeymoon Avenue
Bailey Colleen Foster
The truth about Robert Quinn
A Christmas Miracle
Christmas Miracle: Part 2
She will be loved: Baby Foster
Daddy's Girl
Author's Note
Never Grow Up: Part 1
Another Author's Note.. haha
Panic Cord
Daughters & Mothers
All of Me
Jude & Sam Part 1
Author's note
Lies: Behind the story
Should I continue my story?
All About Us: Part 1
In Another World
Cancer
The Scare
Amnesia
Outlaws
For the First Time
Bailey & Will

He was the One

1.3K 31 1
由 summerlove98

Callie's POV

I pull into the driveway as I glance at a sleeping Brandon. I pull my chair back, as I rest my head against the headrest. Brandon slowly wakes up and wraps his jacket around me. 

" B, now you're just going to be cold." I say as I giggle, hesitantly taking his jacket.

" Don't worry about Cal, I'll be fine as long as I'm here with you." He says smiling and reaching across the divider to brush his lips gently to mine.

" Cuddle next to me?" Brandon asks as he tugs my hand toward him, and I rest my head against his shoulder. Soon we are both asleep as I fall into a dream. I am pulled back to my first day at Anchor Beach, years ago. 

Sixteen Year Old Wyatt's POV

Strolling through the halls of Anchor Beach I spot the new girl from my English Class. I know it's either Cassie or Callie, but I can't embarrass myself in front of such a pretty girl like her. Completely guessing I walk up next to her and ask, " Callie, from English, right?" She takes my arm suddenly and pulls me to the side of the hallway.

She is out of breath as she says, " Yes, can you do me a favor? Do you know where Tahiti is?" She asks as I tell her that I used to live in a complex there with my mom when I was younger. Somehow, she urges me to drive her there. As I hop into my moms' old beat up of Subaru, and try to start the ignation, the car fails on me.

" I'm really sorry, here, I'll take the train with you. It's a short ride, and only a few dollars each way."

" Great." Callie responds quickly as we begin walking to the station.

Sixteen Year Old Callie's POV

Finally being able to find someone to help me find Jude was a true blessing. As we walked towards the train, I bumped into a boy going the other way. Stopping to pick up his books, it turned out to be Brandon on his walk home.

" Oh, hey Callie." Brandon said softly as he stared down an anxious Wyatt.

Something about him had made me nervous from the first time I saw him, not necessarily a bad nervous, kind of the nervous, you feel on your first date.

" Sorry, Brandon." I say as I give him his last few books and hurry to catch Wyatt who has begun walking away.

I call to Wyatt, as he turns around, and crossing his arms, he waves me on to hurry up. I breath a sigh of relief, glad he hadn't given up on me. 

" Don't worry about it-" Brandon begins as he gently pulls at my sleeve, pulling me out of Wyatt's ear reach. 

" Hey, if you think you're going to run away with that guy- he's bad news. Please, walk home with me. My moms are making a really good dinner- and I'm sure you have homework to start-" Brandon says as he pleads with me.

" Listen, I don't want to be any part of your perfect family. Leave me alone, golden boy." I say as I walk away. He softly takes my shoulder and spins me around.

" Hey, I'm not a golden boy- I do a lot of bad things-will you please just come home with me? Leave that guy, he's not worth it." Brandon says as he smiles and takes my hand into his.

" No, thanks, to all of you, for taking me in." I say trying to smile and begin to catch up to a restless Wyatt.

Turning around as I reach Wyatt, I see a heartbroken-looking Brandon stand at the edge of Anchor Beach, his eyes locked onto me, and he turns around and walks away from me. Walks away from my life.

Callie's POV

" No! I made the wrong choice! I love you Brandon! Brandon, please come back!" I begin to scream as Brandon wakes up and pulls me closer to him and leaves a trail of kisses on my cheek.

" Hey, you're safe now. Bad dream, Cal?" Brandon says as he wraps his arms tighter around me.

" Yeah, it was about losing you." I say, as I look into his eyes.

" You're not going to lose me." Brandon says as he smiles and kisses my lips softly.

" Promise?" I ask innocently as he takes me hand and places it against his chest, over his heart.

" I swear to you, on my heart." Brandon says smiling.

繼續閱讀