My Everything (MCSM AU LukasX...

Par KirawrYouFruitRollup

Her Smile... Her voice... Her beauty... She's my everything... ~~~ Meet Lukas, Lukas is popular, And sweet... Plus

A/N
Chapter 1: Meeting The Blondie
Chapter 2: Fighting Classes!
Chapter 3: A day of Fun!
Chapter 4: New Kid
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY JOHNSON!!
Chapter 5: Dream about Twins
Chapter 6: He Finds Out the Truth...
Chapter 7: Stop taking Photos!
Chapter 8: Flashbacks
Chapter 9: He's being... Nice...?
Chapter 10: The Picture! (And Halloween)
Chapter 11: Petra's Halloween Party!
Chapter 12: Same Visions...
Chapter 13: Jealous
Chapter 14: Friends and Enemies
Chapter 15: Story Mode (Pt. 1)
Chapter 16: Lukas (Story Mode Pt. 2)
Chapter 17: 'Lets Find a Way out together' (Story Mode Pt. 3)
Chapter 18: Trapped forever (Story mode Pt. 4)
Chapter 19: Ender Dragon V.S Jesse (Story Mode Pt. 5)
Chapter 20: A Bottle of Ender Dragon Breath
Chapter 22: 'Merry Christmas, Littler Sister'
Chapter 23: Brother and Sister
Chapter 24: Glimmering Snow
Chapter 25: The Ender Dragon's History
Im sorry... (A/N)
Chapter 26: You Are a Failure, Jessica
Chapter 27: A Tad bit of Small Romance!
Chapter 28: Goodbye... Reuben...
Chapter 29: Flare
Chapter 30: Dragon Wings!
Chapter 31: Evelyn And Ender
Chapter 32: The Admin!
Chapter 33: Evelyn V.S Romeo
Chapter 34: A group of new Kids!
Chapter 35: An Elytra Girl
Chapter 36: The Dragon Born's
Two year Anniversary Of mcsm! (also leave truth or dares! :D )
Chapter 37: Herobrine V.S The Ender Twins
Chapter 38: Ice Skating
ON HOLD
I don't know... (A.N)
Tagged :V
little note

Chapter 21: Lukas' Dark Past

270 7 7
Par KirawrYouFruitRollup

SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND DEPRESSING STUFF IN THIS CHAPTER! I ADVISE YOU DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH DEPRESSION.
(Yo, I'm sorry)

~~~

Lukas's P.O.V (Ha, Bet you didn't see that one coming.)

We were all going to go to the mall, And I could tell that Jesse, Petra, And Olivia really wanted to go to hot topic. Petra Probably just wants anime posters. Petra has a little soft part for Anime in her heart.  Jesse Probably wanted a black butler poster or t-shirt or something, And Olivia really liked sword art online. I walked up to Jesse. 

"Hey, Jesse." I say as I looked at Jesse. She looked like she was lost in thought. 

"Jesse??" I say as Jesse looks up. 

"Oh, Hey Lukas." Jesse says. We all were walking because the mall wasn't that far away. 

"Your thinking about something." I say. "Want to talk about it?"  

"Sure... Its about my family. I always think that my brother is dead..." Jesse says as she looks down. 

"You think? You mean you don't know where you're brother is??" I ask as Jesse nods. 

"While me and My brother were running away from Herobrine... I lost track of him. My head had hit a rock and I had lost my brother... He doesn't even know how to swim... So there's a huge chance hes dead..." Jesse says as she sniffs. 

"I think you should think pass those moments." I say. "You have to stop thinking about them, otherwise they will haunt you." 

"I'll try... What about you're family?" 

I look down. 

"Lukas...? I'm sorry I asked. You don't need to tell me..." Jesse says as she moves closer to me. 

"No... I want to talk about it..." 

~~~Flashback~~~

"Mommy?" I ask my mother while we were watching a movie. 

"Yes, Lukas?" Mom says as she looks at me with a warm smile.

"Whats that stuff daddy drinks? I know its bad though." 

"Oh, Yes. That stuff daddy drinks is bad, but I know he will stop drinking."  

"Oh, Okay! Could I go outside to play?" I ask as Mom nods. 

"But remember, Stay in the neighborhood and do not get in any cars." Mom says as I nod. My little legs carried me to the door, And I opened the door. A sweet, Summer breeze hit me as I look around. I start walking until a girl who looks the same age as me, comes up to me. She smiles. The girl has short red hair and dark brown eyes. 

"Hello!" The Redhead female says as I smile. 

"Hi!" I say. 

"Whats your name? I'm Petra!" The girl says. She is taller then me. 

"My Name is Lukas! Wanna play tag?" I ask. 

"Sure! Your it!" Petra says as she touches me on the arm. I laugh as We start to play tag.

~~~

"Lukas, Do not get out of this closet, Okay?" My older brother, Liam says as I nod. 

"Okay." I say as I sit in the closet. Because I was 7, I didn't know what was going on. I hear footsteps outside of the door. Dad then comes in with a bottle of beer in his hand. I peek though the door a bit and See Mom and dad yelling at each other. Dad then Slaps mom on the face. 

"Shut the hell up, Woman!" Dad says as he walks up to Liam. Dad takes him and grabs his wrist. Liam tries to wiggle out of grasp, but it wouldn't work. 

"Stop Moving around!" Dad says as He punches Liam. Tears go down my face but I kept watching. Mom gets up and tries to defend Liam, but Then Dad kicks mom to the ground. I was helpless, watching. Dad then pulls what seems like a gun, And I hear gunshots. I gasp as Tears go down my face. Dad then leaves as I run out of the closet. I see mom and Liam, With bullets in their heads. Tears roll my down face as I run to my mom, Shaking her.

"Mom!" I say but she doesn't move. I stare at her and then run to Liam. They were dead, No duh. I didn't want to believe that my own father killed his son and wife. Blood was everywhere. My family's blood. I then hear my mom. 

"L-Lukas..." Mom says as she puts her hand up. I run to her. 

"Mom!" I say as I grab her hand. She looks at me before smiling. 

"B-Be a good boy f-for mommy.. O-okay?" Mom says as she puts a hand on my right cheek. I nod quickly. 

"I-I love Y-you..." She says before her hand falls to the ground, And her eyelids close. I shake her. 

"M-mom?! Mom?! No, No, No..." I say as I start to cry more. Dad then comes through the door with a huge black bag in his hands.

"Aye, Idiot! Don't tell anyone about this or I will kill you." Dad says as he starts to put mom's and Liam's bodies in the bag. I nod quickly.

~~~

"What the hell did I tell you about coming late from school?" Dad says as I held onto my school bag. I was 30 minutes late, And I was 12, grade 7. I was late because of Aiden and the ocelots. 

"I-I'm sorry, Sir. It won't happen again..." I say as Dad glares at me. He then puts down his papers and walks up to me. He grabs my wrist and drags me to the basement. I screamed and kicked, But I felt like no one heard me, No one cared enough... 

After my dad, kicking me, Burning me, Whipping me, And other horrible treatments, He left me on the ground, with nothing but a shattered piece of glass dad had threw at me a few weeks ago. I felt helpless, with nothing.

No one... 

I looked over at the glass pieces before picking myself up just barely. I walked up to the glass pieces and picked one up. 

"Lukas, Do it..."

"No one wants you in this world..." 

"No one cares for you..."

"Just kill yourself and get it over with..." 

The voices rang in my head, Telling me to kill myself, because of this suffering my father had put me though. I held up the glass in my hand, And pressed it against the part of my upper arm. But then another voice came in my head. 

"Lukas, What are you doing?! You have me! Don't end you're life." The voice sounded like Petra. I then noticed what Was happening. 

"Was I... Going to kill myself..?" 

~~~

"Hello? Lukas?" I say As I knock on Lukas' front door. I hear screams. 

Lukas's Screams. 

I was in shock. He was screaming 'Stop' And other scary things. I then keep Banging on the door. I then take out my Iron sword and Stab the wooden door and it Went though. I then quickly make a small hole, enough for my little arm to fit through, And unlocked the door. I quickly put my sword back and run inside the small house. I hear screams and it looks like its coming from Lukas' basement. I run downstairs and peek whats happening. 

My heart dropped. 

Lukas was getting beaten from what looks like his father. 

I quickly Take out my phone and dial 911. As Soon as I started speaking, Someone had grabbed me from my arm. I gripped on my phone and run out, screaming. 

"HELP!" I yell as Lukas's father then grabs my boot. He then pulls me down and Has a knife in his hand. Mr. Porter, (Lukas's father) Then takes a knife and cuts a deep wound in my head. I scream as the police arrive at the door, Putting their guns up. The wound on the top of my head wasn't that deep, But there was blood. 

~~~

"Mason Porter will now be sent to jail for 10 years time." 

~~~

"Oh. My. Notch..." Jesse says as she looks as me. "I am so sorry for asking!" 

"No... No... Its fine. I live with my Aunt an uncle now. Its fine, Jesse. Unlike you, I really have nothing left of my family. But, There is still a chance your brother is alive." I say as I smile at Jesse. "Plus, I do have something that's in my life that I love." 

"Ha, What is it?" Jesse says as She smiles. 

"You." 

"Aww, That's cute." 

I laugh. 

"I'm not trying to." 

~~~

I am sorry for the depressing chapter, okay??? Please do not like, report just for this really long chapter. The next chapter will be more happy, and fun!! So yeah.

Like I said, Read at you're own risk for this depressing story. 

I also was listening to sad nightcore so yeah.

Anyway, I hope y'all liked this really... Sad chapter... 

But Lukas has moved on from that depressing stuff! He has reasons to live, and nothing to stop him! ^.^

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed that chapter! Bye readers! 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

708K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
78.9K 2.8K 49
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
882K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
382K 14.4K 44
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။