Forever Bound

By strales

Book Two of Three. Skylar and Blake have been dating almost 6 months. They have always been close friends, an... More

Forever Bound: One
Forever Bound: Two
Forever Bound: Three
Forever Bound: Four
Forever Bound: Five
Forever Bound: Six
Forever Bound: Seven
Forever Bound: Eight
Forever Bound: Ten
Forever Bound: Eleven
Forever Bound: Twelve
Forever Bound: Thirteen
Forever Bound: Fourteen
Forever Bound: Fifteen
Forever Bound: Sixteen
Forever Bound: Seventeen
Forever Bound: Eighteen
Forever Bound: Nineteen
Forever Bound: Twenty
Forever Bound: Twenty-One
Forever Bound: Twenty-Two
Forever Bound: Twenty-Three
Forever Bound: Twenty-Four
Forever Bound: Twenty-Five
Forever Bound: Twenty-Six
Forever Bound: Twenty-Seven
Forever Bound: Twenty-Eight
Forever Bound: Twenty-Nine
Forever Bound: Thirty
Forever Bound: Thirty-One
Forever Bound: Thirty-Two
Forever Bound: Thirty-Three
Forever Bound: Thirty-Four
Forever Bound: Thirty-Five
Forever Bound: Thirty-Six
Forever Bound: Thirty-Seven
Forever Bound: Thirty-Eight
Forever Bound: Thirty-Nine
Forever Bound: Epilogue

Forever Bound: Nine

185 5 1
By strales

Chapter Nine: My Problems

Blake's POV 

I was talking with my friends when Mia and Jake came up to me looking quite upset. Oh here we go.

"What's up guys?" I asked.

Mia looked at me with disgust, then turned to Jackie.

"Get your filthy hands off my bestfriend's boyfriend, NOW!"

Jackie scoffed but stayed where she was.

"And who are you?"

"Jacks, this is my sister, Mia. And this is my brother, Jake. What are you guys doing here?" I asked, annoyed.

"Wow. You don't even care that Sky saw your hickey and is now balling her eyes out in the bathroom? You're such a dick. We just came here to warn you that she didn't take it too well. So you're probably free to do what ever you want with." He looked at Jackie. "Her." 

My eyes went wide. I realized the position I was in. Jackie was all over me, and I forgot to cover the evidence. Oh my lord, Landon is going to kill me.

"I have to go get her." I said.

"Oh no. You've done enough. I don't think Sky is going to forgive you this time. You may be my older brother, but the way you treat her is horrible. Just stay away from her, Blake." Mia said then left.

"Mia, it's not like we'll break up!" I said, but she didn't turn around.

"Oh, i'm pretty sure you're over."

He looked at Jackie and gave her a dirty look, then looked back at me.

"Have fun with her." Jake said then walked away.

I watched him catch up with Mia and then walk over to Sophie and Summer. Mia ended up walking into the bathroom, but coming right back out. She talked to Jake, then the whole group walked down the hall, and that's when the bell rang.

Great, now I have to deal with Landon.

So Jackie and I walked to class and saw Landon. He didn't look mad at all when I sat down. He was normal.

"Hey, Land."

"Sup, Blake?"

"Nothing. Have you seen your sister this morning?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"Not since she left the car this morning."

"Oh, Gotcha." I said then the teacher began to talk.

I need to tell Sky what really happened. I don't want to break up with her. I Love her. She just doesn't give me anything...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6K 39
"When I first met you, you were a complete stranger. But through time, I thought I really started to get to know you. To know the way you react to th...
989 4 41
On the outside, it seems like Heather Falls has it all: looks, brains, and even athleticism. For those who really know her, they know that Heather's...
5.1K 210 40
*Unedited* "What's so hard about just listening to what I have to say?" I plead. "I know that you would definitely be my forever but now it seems to...
2.2M 55K 51
As a result of the tragic death of her father; Heaven Foster's life has mouldered into a exasperating cycle of moving from one home to another. Con...