To Love a Victim( BWWM) [CURR...

By KassandraVivu

Kassie Miller witnessed a girl getting raped and murdered. being at the wrong place and the wrong time she r... More

AUTHOR SPEAKS
Chapter 1 For the worse
Chapter 2 This is crazy
Chapter 3 getting questioned
Chapter 4 the unexpected
Chapter 5 why is this happening
Chapter 6 She has secrets
Chapter 7 This is a Disaster
Chapter 8 You're stuck with me
Chapter 9 is this real?
Chapter 10 Why Her?
Chapter 11 My Thoughts
Chapter 12 My Plan
Ch. 13 time for action
STOP, DOLLS READ THIS
Ch. 14 Only one winner
CH. 15 Her Protector, Her Knight
So here's the STITCH
ch. 16 Kassie Story PART 1
Ch. 16 Part 2 Kassie story and fight
CH. 18 She's in for a ride
Ch. 19 But How?!
DEAR DOLLS
Ch. 20 I'll protect her
Ch. 21 Let's be strong
Ch. 22 He won't take you
Ch. 23 I better not die
CH. 24 Show no fear
Ch. 25 He's here
CH. 26 We will get you
CH. 27 Where's the guns
CH. 28 He thought
Ch. 29 They Wouldn't
CH. 30 He is really mad
CH. 31 Well, Fuck Sake
CH. 32 Oh now they show up
CH. 33 I'll do what you want
CH. 34 Going to catch you
CH. 35 Getting Answers
CH. 36 I'll show you
CH. 37 Mine Forever Baby
CH. 38 Figuring the Killer
CH. 39 The names on the board
CH. 40 We are not afraid
Watty Award
CH. 41 What needs to be done
CH. 42 How do you know her
CH. 43 This is the meetup
CH. 44 Are you sure?
CH. 45 I need you safe
CH. 46 She wants to do what?
CH.47 We are doing this
CH. 48 It's starting
CH. 49 This is the team?
CH. 50 We have to find them
CH. 51 We have to escape
CH. 52 We are almost there.
CH. 53 What is going to happen?
CH. 54 Everyone in the hospital
CH. 55 Let us get through it
CH. 56 Information on her
CH. 57 I can't believe it
ANNOUNCEMENT
CH. 58 She seems shocked
Ch. 59 Confronting
CH. 60 Do what needs to be done
CH. 61 Is he alive?
CH. 62 We are getting Closure
CH. 63 I'll tell her
CH.64 Being With Her
CH. 65 Guilty, Justice Served
CH. 66 Things are happening
CH. 67 Is it over?
CH. 68 How?
CH. 69 Operation
CH. 70 I need a break
CH. 71 This is what we need and want
CH. 72 Our Love is Forever

Ch. 17 This is New

1.8K 116 25
By KassandraVivu

Chapter 17 This is new

(Kassie POV)

I was laying on the bed, not wanting to get up. Not wanting to face reality. I wonder if anyone else felt the way I am feeling right now? There's nothing I want more but for this to end. Why was he doing this, it was like I was a toy he wanted to play games with. It was obvious what he wanted me to know. That when he was ready he would come and take me.

I couldn't and won't let that happen, but how can I fight against a monster who's face I've never seen, why was he always hiding from me if he believes he is stronger than me?

Was it part of his game, I needed answers. I feel like I could be so close but yet so far at the same time.

a Knock came from the door to the bedroom. I sat up and stared at the door, wondering why was Chris knocking. he was a Gentlemen so of course, but this was still his house so there was no need for knocking.

"Come in," I said and he opened the door walking in.

"I have something I need to tell you, Kassie," Chris said sitting on the bed in front of me.

"Go ahead, don't even bother holding back with all I've been through. I wouldn't be surprised if the Devil his self-came and dragged me to hell for no reason." I said and Chris smiled at me with a sad smile.

"That's not your story Kassie." He said and I laughed.

"Mind as well be, so what's up?" I asked moving closer to him and crossing my legs. I grabbed one of his hands and held onto it.

"We think we've figured out who the killer is but we still don't know his identity." He said and my heart was pounding so fast that I could have sworn I could hear it and so could he.

"What do you mean? who is he?" I asked wanting to know the answer does that mean that they can find him? That this could all stop because I was getting sick and tired of all of this.

"We've connected it and found two of his survivors. The ones who made it out of his place. Where he kept them captive." Chris said slowly.

"What do you mean where he kept them captive?" I was in fear of what Chris would say, I knew that this monster was sick but the fact that he was this sick.

Let me know that he could truly snap anytime he wanted and just come after.

"He kept woman captive with him in his house. Melanie Carvalli and her sister Tiara were the only ones who could escape. We're are going to meet with them soon." He said and I quickly got off the bed.

"Then I should get ready because I want answers, I need answers," I said and he nodded his head.

"I know, I want answers too." He said giving me a sad look and got out of the bed and stood up in front of him.

I held his face between my two hands.

"Don't feel bad, you've been protecting me for this long okay. I'm still here with you." I said.

I wanted to kiss him, fuck it honestly. I needed to live more anyway. with all the things I started facing and going through. I truly wanted this.

I kissed him and felt him pull my body closer kissing me back.

I ran my fingers through his hair and sat on his lap wrapping my legs around him.

Trailing kisses down his neck.

"Come take a shower with me," I said

Making eye contact with the prettiest eyes I've ever seen.

"You sure?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"I'm sure about this more than anything, come take a shower with me," I said nibbling on his ear and he quickly lifts me up from the bed walking towards the bathroom.

Part of me was excited and part of me was wondering if I was just using Chris to get away from this feeling. I shook that thought away from my head. I wasn't using him.

I wanted him, I wanted him. I wanted all of him and isn't that exactly what I deserved?

When you have been through so many horrible things, don't you grasp the feeling of happiness as soon as you get it?

Like you're automatically excited but this feeling is so foreign to you and you're not used to it but you still want it and you want it to last.

That's how I was feeling, I was a woman who was full of wounds, had the scars to prove it. Seen much terror and felt the hardship of the people on this planet but I was still standing on my two feet. I was still alive and because of that, I will still continue to move forward.

He sat me on the sink bathroom counter and started the shower.

"Let's take a bath first," I said quietly and he slowly nodded his head and stop the shower to move to the huge bathtub and turned on the water.

He poured some bubble baths in there and came towards me.

"Are you ready to meet her tomorrow??" He asked and I nodded my head wrapping my legs around his waist and pulling him towards me.

"Yes I am, she could help me with details," I said but the look on Chris' face seems to make me feel like that would be harder than I think it would.

"What else did you forget to tell me?" I asked him and touch his face softly. He leaned into my touch and I smiled.

"She was in a major accident about a year ago, was in a coma and ended up losing all her memories. she just woke up recently and what I gathered from is that she doesn't remember anything, not even her own family." He said and I was speechless.

"Oh God, this woman has been through a lot and now you guys are bringing her tomorrow so I could talk to her, what if something happens?" I asked him.

I didn't want to trigger anything for anyone, God I knew it was hard for me and she's also been through horrible things. she didn't deserve that.

Chris leaned his head on mine.

"It will be okay, she's the one that accepted it and is willing to go through it and it sounds like you both are worried for each other instead so maybe it's for the better that you two meet after all." He said and I finally gave in nodding my head.

"Okay," I said. He leaned his head on my neck and I heard him sniffing. At first, I was confused, I thought could he be crying right now? but then I realized he wasn't and started laughing.

"Chris, are you smelling me?" I asked him and he let out a chuckle.

"Yes? weird isn't it? you just smell so good." I said and I was confused because I wasn't wearing anything.

"How? I'm not even wearing anything." I replied.

"Let's just say I have a strong scent, my brothers and I do." He said which lead me to be confused but I laughed anyway.

"The bath is getting full," I said and he pulled his self away from me and went to turn off the water. I immediately started missing his body as soon as he pulled away from and I knew from that moment that I became addicted to him.

I didn't know why but my body was starting to burn with the urge of just going at it with him and even I couldn't fight the feelings. I knew I was falling for him but to know that he had this huge effect on me left me speechless.

Chris suddenly looks up me with something in his eyes and I automatically felt myself getting extremely hot from him just staring at me.

He walked towards me and whispered in my ear. "You feel that heat, don't you?" he said and before I could answer I felt him kissing me on my lips.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back, running my fingers through his hair. I started taking off his clothes, he trailed the kisses down my neck and started sucking on my neck. I felt my eyes roll back feeling his lower region rubbed between my legs.

"I waited too long to have you." He said and I looked up confused on what he meant but when I looked in his eyes I saw a feeling so strong it left me speechless.

I started to take off my clothes.

"Let's start our bath," I said smiling

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

What do you think Chris meant when he told Kassie "I waited too long to have you?" Hmm, thoughts? theories. would love to hear them and Kassie seems to not take anything for granted she knows what she wants and she's going after it. Also, Chris has given us some hints on who he and his brothers are. Interesting can anyone guess what? Those of you who don't know who Melanie is, she's from the story "I'm Alive." If you haven't read the story check it out. Thank you so much for reading. Give this chapter a VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

xoxoxo

- Kassandra Vivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 104 44
His best friend is shot dead, and the world thinks Metropolitan Police Officer George Reynolds did it. They were in the one place that should've been...
204K 9.7K 72
"Captain, please reconsider. There's no way I'll be able to work with her. She's reckless, she doesn't follow orders, and she's a danger to the opera...
The Whole Truth By jaxharlow

Mystery / Thriller

434K 20.2K 52
Adele knows she witnessed a murder - what she doesn't know is just how personal it is. ...
205K 7.8K 44
Completed ✔ I watch a dazed Katherine. She whispered to herself. "Is this the part where I get kidnapped?" Is that what she thinks I'm here for? I...