Fred Weasley x Reader

By forgeandgredweasley

Just a (not so) short Fred x Reader. Begins right before the Quidditch world cup. You're staying at the burro... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 23

38.5K 1K 942
By forgeandgredweasley

A/n: Two things. One,I googled it and cannot find how to make an Aging Potion, nor the ingredients used in an Aging Potion. I know it is green. Two, OH MY GOODNESS. THIS BOOK HAS REACHED 11.9K READS! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Readers Pov

I sat in the common room for about half an hour with Alicia and Katie before the boys came back. They stumbled in through the portrait hole before racing up the stairs. 

Alicia and Katie watched them run up to the dorms before turning back to me.

"I think I'm going to turn in for tonight." Alicia said while standing and stretching.

"Me too," Katie agreed. 

"I'll see you two tomorrow, I'm spending the night in Hermione's dorm." I said.

"Why?" Katie asked. 

"Because... We're going to be speaking about the rights of House-elves," I lied quickly. 

They both gave me odd looks before shrugging and walking up stairs. I waited a moment until the dorm door shut before walking up to the boys dorm.

"Finally," Fred said as he fixed his cauldron onto a stand above the flame. 

"Sorry," I mumbled sarcastically and took a seat on the empty bed. "Also, why did Michael move dorms?" 

"Dunno... 'e said something about 'not being able to live in these conditions', whatever that means..." George replied.

I looked around at the messy room. Prank items filled shelves and odd inventions were stacked wherever possible. 

"Wonder why..." I muttered sarcastically. 

"I know, right?" Lee grinned.

"Alright, so we got the stuff. All we need now is for you to brew it," Fred dropped a pile of vials on the bed beside me. 

George lit the flame under the cauldron and went to get water from the bathroom sink. Lee pushed me off the bed from behind and I fell in front of the cauldron. 

"Gee, thanks, Jordan." 

"Anytime, L/n. Now get to brewin'!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After two hours the boys had fallen asleep and my arms were cramping from continuously stirring the now brown liquid. I leaned over to the foot of Fred's bed where he was snoring and tapped his face. 

He mumbled a few incoherent words before turning on his side away from me. 

"Freddie," I tapped his forehead harder. 

"What?" He finally asked groggily.

"It's your turn to stir. I'm tired."

"Why couldn't you ask one of them?" He whispered before sitting up.

"You were the closest and I can't stop stirring this." I whispered back.

He grumbled a bit but finally stood and stretched before bending down and taking the ladle from me. 

I stood and also stretched before turning to Michael's old bed. It was covered with empty vials so I turned to Fred's and plopped down on my stomach. 

"What are you doing?" He asked. 

"Bed too full... Sleep here," I grabbed his blankets and snuggled into them before laying my head down, "Wake me up after George and Lee go."

"Mmmhmm..." he hummed back before I fell asleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n/n... Wake up... Wake up," Someone said while softly shaking me awake. 

"What? What's going on?" I mumbled through a mouthful of blankets.

"It's time! The potions ready!" A voice -George- shouted whilst jumping on the bed I was laying on.

I sat up, "But I didn't take another turn... Did I?" 

"Yes, you talked about how much you're in love with Fred's hair, my eyes and George's face," Lee said while batting his eyelashes.

"What?! I did not!" I gasped while my cheeks heated up.

"Of course you didn't. Now let's go try this out!" He shouted and ran down the stairs. 

"Lee Jordan!" I yelled while getting untangled.

"Y/n L/n!" 

The twins walked down the stairs with me following them. The three boys were extremely giddy and convinced they had found a way to trick the goblet. Right before they entered the entrance hall they paused. 

"Ready boys?" Lee asked with a glint in his eyes. 

"Ready. Sure you don't want in on this, Y/n/n?" George asked while holding up the small vial. 

"I'm sure. Now, remember. One drop each." I took out a small dropper and handed it to Fred.

"You're a lifesaver, Y/n."

"Well, I won't be when this goes horribly wrong."

He shrugged while taking the stopper out of the bottle. Fred then took the dropper and filled it with the shimmery green liquid. He stuck out his tongue and allowed one drop to fall on it. 

Fred made a disgusted face before handing it to George. George repeated the step and then Lee.

"Well, do we look any older?" George asked. 

"No," I replied flatly. 

They shrugged and continued to dance towards the Entrance Hall.

On a regular Saturday morning, most students would not be up so early. But today multiple people milled about, munching on toast and examining the cup. The Goblet itself was placed on a stool the Sorting Hat normally sat upon. A thin golden circle had been traced on the floor, ten feet around the entire thing. 

The boy entered laughing wildly and rushing up to Harry, Hermione and Ron. I followed while shaking my head. 

"Done it," Fred whispered triumphantly to the group, "Just taken it."

"What?" Ron asked with a confused face.

"The aging potion, dung brains," Fred rolled his eyes.

"One drop each. We only need to be a few months older." George said joyously. 

"We're going to split the thousand Galleons between the three of us if one of us wins," Lee grinned. 

I coughed loudly and glared at them. 

"Four. I meant four." He corrected nervously.

"You're in on this too?" Hermione asked with a horrified look.

I shrugged and looked away. 

"I'm not sure this is even going to work, you know. Dumbledore will have thought of this." She said with a warning tone. 

The boys ignored her. 

"Ready? C'mon, then- I'll go first-" Fred said as he pulled out a slip of parchment with the words 'Fred Weasley- Hogwarts.' written on it. 

He walked right up to the edge of the line and rocked on his toes for a minute before taking a breath and stepping over the line. For a moment, nothing happened and George jumped right next to Fred. 

Then a loud sizzling sound roared through the cheers and both twins were hurled out of the golden center. They landed rather painfully, ten feet away on the stone floor. A second passed before a loud popping noise was heard and both sprouted identical, long, white beards. 

The entrance hall filled with laughter while I walked over to them. Fred and George even joined in when they had risen to their feet and seen each others beards.

I pulled on Fred's beard and fell to the floor laughing when he made a face. 

"I did warn you," said an amused voice. We turned to see Professor Dumbledore standing in the hall. "I suggest you both go up to Madam Pomfrey. She is already tending to Miss Fawcett, of Ravenclaw, and Mr. Summers, of Hufflepuff, both of whom decided to age themselves up a little too. Though I must say, neither of their beards is anything like as fine as yours."

A/n: I'm so sorry that this chapter is so late and so horrible. I was really busy today and I had to study for a test tomorrow. I love you all and I apologize once again. Don't forget to like or comment! See you Wednesday, lovelies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 33.4K 102
*An edited, rewritten version is currently being slowly published by chapter on AO3 @ accio_weasleys * "I'm so in love with you and I hope you know D...
56.4K 826 35
You're a Gryffindor in your sixth(or fifth. Whatever year they're in in goblet of fire) year with Fred and George Weasley. You'd been best friends si...
8.5K 148 17
This story is set in Harry's sixth year. Your summer vacation with your best friends Ronald Weasley, Hermoine Granger, Harry Potter, and Ginny Weas...
35K 1.7K 19
𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 ━━━━━━━ IN WHICH Clover Carstairs' sixth year is filled to the brim with new found friends and a rather peculiar...