Chapter 3

*Readers POV*

I started up the stairs and into Ginny's room. I crept in and saw that Hermione and Ginny were both still asleep. Deciding to be kind, all I do is hit Ginny with a pillow and shout, "Good morning, Gin!"

She groans and covers her head. "Why Y/N? Why me?"

"Because breakfast is ready."

Then I cross over to Hermione and shake her lightly. She's probably had enough of my stupid antics for today. She lifts her head and halfheartedly glares at me. "Getting me up again, are we Y/N?"

"Only if you guys want to get breakfast before the boys." I say. crossing my arms. They both look to each other and scramble to get downstairs. 

Next is Percy. I knock loudly on his door and he answers immediately, already dressed.

"Yes?" He asks, clearly annoyed.

I roll my eyes. "Percy, an essay on cauldron bottoms can wait. Your mum says breakfast is ready."

He grumbles a bit, but goes downstairs. I go up the second set of stairs. Charlie is visiting for some reason that no one will tell any of us. I knock on his door. He doesn't answer. I knock even harder but am greeted with silence. Carefully, I open the door a crack. He's asleep, tangled in his covers. Walking into the room, I grab a conveniently cold glass of water from his nightstand. He apparently charmed the glass to keep his drink cold at night. 

"Charles, you have one chance to wake up and go downstairs for breakfast." I announce loudly near his head. 

"Go away." He mumbles, groggily flicking a hand my way. He turns away from me. 

"Charlie. I really don't want to do this." I sigh. He ignores me. I take the cup and tip it onto his head. The reaction is immediate. He gasps and sits up, sputtering and wiping water from his face. 

He throws back the covers and I bolt out the door. As I pass another door I shout, "Wake up Bill!", over Charlies loud steps echoing behind me.

I bolt up the final set of stairs and knock hurriedly on the twins door. George opens it, looking tired and confused. I push into the room and slam the door behind me, locking it. 

"Honestly Y/N!" Charlie yells before leaving. I laugh and turn to see both Fred and George staring at me curiously. 

"Your mother says breakfast is ready." 

They both groan and make to get back in bed.

"I dumped cold water on Charlies head. I can do that to both of you too."

They both get up and go downstairs, Fred throwing a wink my way. My face heats up a bit but I give him a small smile and go to get up Ron. I knock before entering the bright orange room. He's still asleep. 

"Ron!" I scream. He startles awake, looking extremely worried.

"Whatsgoingon?" He asks, panicked. He's half asleep.

"Nothing. Breakfast is ready." 

He scowls heavily. I smile at him before exiting the room. As i'm going downstairs a pair of arms grab me around the waist. 

I twist and see Charlie, still soaking, grinning widely. I scream when he tosses me over his shoulder like a sack of flour and carries me down the stairs. Even though I was twisting and trying to escape, it was useless. He had an iron grip. He carried me through the kitchen where everyone was already seated and out the door. 

Facing the house, I couldn't see where we were going but I did see everyone scramble out of they're seats to rush outside. All the boys wore grins (with the exception of Percy, who never smiled) and the girls looked horrified. Mrs. Weasley looked like she was going to explode if Charlie took one more step.

I caught Fred's eye and gave him a pleading look. He just laughed and shook his head. I turned my attention to Ginny, who just stared back helplessly. 

Suddenly Charlie stopped.

"Put me down Charlie!" I yelled. 

"As you wish, Y/N." 

Then he grabbed my waist and threw me through the air.