Chapter 25

A/n: I love all houses. Just because I'm Gryffindor does not mean I have the right to hate on any house, no one does. I am simply writing this as JK's book described the house's actions at this point of time. Love you guys, and all of your houses.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Readers Pov

"Well... this has certainly been an eventful night. Off to bed with you all," Dumbledore quickly left. 

"How do you reckon he did it?" Fred asked as we stood.

"You heard him. He didn't put his name in," I replied. 

"Oh, come off it, Y/n! Of course he did." Ron spat out venomously.

"Ron! He's your best mate! Do you honestly believe he put his name in?" I asked incredulously. 

Ron ignored my question and stormed back to the common room. 

"Hermione, you don't think Harry put his name in?" I asked her. 

She fiddled with the hem of her robe, obviously torn. "I don't know what to believe anymore."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in an overstuffed chair near the fire in the common room. Around me, people drank, ate, and chatted whilst waiting for Harry to return. Hermione had gone up to the dorm, she never liked participating in these types of things. Ron was already in his dorm when we had entered the common room. 

"Come on, Y/n/n, join the party!" Angelina called from across the room. 

I shook my head and continued to stare into the fire, thinking about the day's events. There was a yell, and suddenly people were pushing towards the portrait hole. Whistles, yells and applause filled my ears as Harry was thrown towards the middle of the room. I rose and walked over to stand next to Fred as he talked to Harry. 

"You should've told us you'd entered!" Fred shouted, half annoyed, half impressed. 

"How did you do it without getting a beard? Brilliant!" George roared loudly. 

"I didn't. I don't know how-" Harry started but was interrupted by Angelina.

"Oh if it couldn't be me, at least it's a Gryffindor-"

"You'll be able to pay back Diggory for that last Quidditch match, Harry!" Katie shrieked loudly. 

"We've got food, Harry, come and have some-"

"I'm not hungry, I had enough at the feast-"

Harry looked as if he wanted nothing more than to escape upstairs. But before he could, Lee barged in with a Gryffindor banner and draped it around Harry's shoulders. Someone pushed a butterbeer into his hands as he looked around pleadingly. I made eye contact with him and gestured to the area by the fire. He nodded and began to push his way towards it. Of course, the crowd followed him. Everyone wanted to know how he had tricked Dumbledore's Age Line and managed to get his name in the goblet.

"I didn't! I don't know how it happened," he repeated over and over.

After about 30 minutes of being asked how he had done it, Harry had finally had enough.

"I'm tired! No, seriously, George- I'm going to bed-" he made a break for the stairway and finally pushed through the crowd. After he was gone everyone seemed to disperse and only George, Fred, Lee and I were left. 

"You shouldn't have done that," I sighed while vanishing some cups away. 

"What?" Fred asked with a raised eyebrow.