Chapter 2

*Readers POV*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this." I huffed.

Currently, I was standing on Fred's shoulders, clinging to the ivy railing outside Ginny's window in the dark. 

"Just hurry up Y/N." he grunted tipping slightly.

"I'm trying. Also, if you drop me Freddie..." I mumbled gripping the rail tighter. 

"I won't. But if I do, I'll catch you." He whispered.

I shook my head but knew it was true. I lifted my right foot and placed it on what i thought to be the correct spot. Then my left. I slowly began to climb up towards the window. I slipped once or twice and saw Fred flinch each time, ready to help if it was needed. After a couple minutes of difficult climbing I reached the window. To find it locked.

This could not be more perfect, I thought sarcastically.

I looked helplessly down at Fred and he seemed to understand. He hand motioned for me to knock on the window. I sighed and knew Hermione and Ginny would not appreciate this at all. I tapped lightly on the window and waited. Nothing. I rapped harder on it for about a minute before a very confused Hermione opened it. 

"What are you doing?!" She whisper-shouted angrily.

I grunted while lifting myself into the room and finally relaxed when my feet hit the solid floor. I leaned out the window and motioned for Fred to come up. He nodded and began climbing. I turned back around and Hermione was still standing there with her arms crossed and her face flushed with anger. Behind her I could see a sleeping form that was Ginny. 

"Good morning 'Mione." I put on my most innocent smile but she wasn't buying it.

"I will ask once more Y/N: What are you doing?!" She huffed. 

I rolled my eyes and nodded towards the window. "That git outside decided to smash a plate then hide from his mum in the garden."

Her expression remained as it was. "And this involves you How?" 

I gasped dramatically while putting a hand over my heart, "I was taken prisoner!"

She grumbled something about the situation being 'too early, dark and idiotic' before laying back down on her temporary bed. I smiled again before leaning out the window again to check on Fred. He was halfway there. He glanced up and grinned at me while climbing. 

"Did I miss the wrath of Hermione?"

I snorted a laugh, "Don't worry dearest Frederick, I have taken the punishment in your place."

"Thank you darling, I'm sure you've handled it better than I could have." 

I stepped back when he reached me. He pulled himself into the room with a bit more difficulty than me because of how  tall he was. When he finally managed to get inside, I closed the window. Hermione was already back asleep. We stood silent for a moment in the darkness. Bits of moonlight filtered in through the window, slightly bathing us in soft light. The moon had now progressed to where it sat just on the edge of a small hill in the distance. Steady breathing still filled the house house along with the occasional snore or page flip from Mrs. Weasley. We cautiously walked to the door and I slowly opened it. It creaked loudly and we both winced. Fred pushed it open quickly and stepped out. He turned back to me, "By the way, you look lovely today." A shadow hid his face but I heard the smirk that worked its way into his tone. I'm glad my face is covered because I can feel the blood rush into it. He goes up one more set of stairs and disappeared.

I laid back down on my cot but couldn't fall asleep. Through the curtains decorating the window, the sky was becoming lighter. Knowing I couldn't go back to sleep, I walked down the stairs into the living room. I made sure to step on some of the squeaky pieces of wood so I wouldn't give Mrs. Weasley a scare. 

She looked up as I entered the dining area and smiled. The sun had now peaked its face over the hills and gave everything a warm, golden glow. 

"Good morning, Mrs. Weasley." I said, taking a seat beside her. She put down the magazine and flicked her wand. The teapot and a teacup came zooming into the room and placed themselves in front of me. 

"Good morning dear, and you know its Molly."

I smile at her kindness while pouring myself a cup of warm tea, "Thank you, Molly."

She smiles and picks up the magazine again. I can't help but notice the front page. It's advertising the Big Quidditch Match, Ireland vs. Bulgaria. When cooking magazines are advertising 'The perfect pregame snacks and how to make them here!', you know its a big game. We sit in a comfortable silence until she begins to cook breakfast. I finish my cup, place it in the sink and go to help her. Since most of it was done by magic, I ended up setting out plates, napkins, cutlery, and cups. After about thirty minutes we placed stacks of sausage, pancakes, bacon, eggs, potatoes, and ham on the table. The sun had now risen and everyone was still asleep. 

"Y/N, dear, would you mind getting everyone up?"

"Not at all."