Chaotic good (Bellamy/Murphy...

By ThatOneOverThere2017

Stand down drop these weapons now. We'r walking in this lie, walking in this lie, you know I have tried tried... More

Waking up
Bodies
Catching breath
Cuts and scrapes
Cut loose
Yells and screams
Many happy returns
Back to the beginning
Afraid
The fog of war
Long into an abyss
Spacewalker
Remember me
Survival of the fittest
Coup de grรขce
Rubicon
Resurrection
Bodygaurd of lies
Flashes
Blood must have blood
New face claim {Ryker}
The calm befor the storm
Update
Wanheda: part one
Wanheda (part two)
A shitty update
"Ye Who Enter Here"
Watch the thrones
Coming soon
The worst day
Authors note (:

A bitter harvest/thirteen

431 12 2
By ThatOneOverThere2017

This parts kind of shitty but it's a big turning point stick around till the end because it's big

I go with Clark to polis even though I can't stand her, I miss Bellamy and Kane more than ever I can't stop thinking about them their voices, smiles, the way Bellamy shakes his head after he sneezes or furrows his eyebrows when he's confused, or how Kane is always supporting me and pushing me to be a leader but I need to be here so I can make sure that Lexa keeps her promise that blood must not have blood.

"Y/n a word?" She asks inviting me to her balcony to talk, "Yes commander?" I ask her looking over the busy streets of polis "Bellamy... he's your lover correct?" She asks looking for my response "He was." I tell her "Are you loyal to me? Or will your feelings for him get in the way of your judgement?" She asks me with that side look she dose, I hesitate for a second "I'm loyal to you Lexa." I respond she smiles at me kindly before nearly going inside "Commander?" I ask stopping her "Yes?" She responds "You have feelings for Clark don't you?" I ask her "Why?" She asks "You change the rules for her, always protecting her, just makes sense." I state "Clarks special." She says standing standing straight with perfect posture.
______
"You called us?" Clark asks walking with me into Lexa's throne room to be greeted by her and Titus "Yes we need to discus the fate of the last mountain man." She tells us "I think he deserves death." Titus states standing next to Lexa "They can decide for themselves Titus." She tells her flame keeper "I agree he deserves death." Clark nods "So blood must not have blood only applies what it is my people that bleed." Lexa asks calmly "I was on that table in Mount weather Clark, I want to kill him just as much as you maybe more, but I agree with Lexa We'r the leaders we need to set an example." I say pandering to Lexa.

"No one asked you y/n why are you even here, look if you want my advice, he should die." Clark says a little more indignantly "I don't need advice I need an answer, he was gifted to you he's either banished from our lands forever, or dies from forty nine cuts from your hand you have till sundown." She says leaving us.
_____
I just go back to the room with the couches connecting me and Clarks rooms just lying down and closing my eyes but I spring up when Clark comes in scaring the shit out of me I roll my eyes before sitting back on the insanely comfortable couch "What do you want Clark?" I ask giving her a cold stare as she sits across from me.

"I'm sorry y/n." She says looking at me with sympathy in her eyes "For what?" I ask leaning back as if nothing affects me, that's a big joke "For leaving, not caring, being me, I snapped in there and I'm sorry." She tells me, I look at her with a puzzled expression "Okay?" I say confused as hell "They have Emerson in the throne room, I said that you can go in to see him face to face, hopefully maybe get a little peace from it." She says putting her hand on my shoulder "No I don't need peace with him, what I need is to know your not gonna fuck this up." I tell her with demanding eyes we need peace with the grounders and I don't care what I have to do to get it, "I won't." Clark says in her Clark way of saying things before leaving.

Later that night at what's supposed to be an execution

I can't help but scowl at Clark as she carries this out possibly damaging our peace after she pretended to be my friend just earlier that day.

The throne room is made a shade of orangish red by all the candles that are lit and the room is filled with the heads of the clans except Indra.

Clark walks slowly but steadily towards Emerson to kill him, I can't believe she's doing this and I'm gonna have to clean up the mess behind her "Wanheda vengeance is yours." Lexa tells her handing her the blade from her thigh holster Clark pauses and looks at it "No!" She announces so that everyone can hear "There will be no more blood, I give this man his life." She says in trig while the whole room fills itself with murmurs of concerned earth borns.

"Quiet, the crimes of the mountain can't be solved by the death of one man wanheda knows this, her actions show us a promise for a new future a world in which violence dose not always answer violence,this prisoner is banished from my lands he will live but he will live with ghosts of who he has lost, haunted by the knowledge that he is the last of his kind." Lexa gives her speech filling the room with thick silence that you could cut through.

The next morning was slow it was ascension Day so all the night bloods we're being prepared and everyone crowded in to the throne room "We gather here on this ascension day to honor the commanders that came before me and and whoever will be my my successor." Lexa tells everyone the night bloods in a line all holding candles honoring her before a tree crew warrior and his people holding Octavia prisoner barge in her tied and gagged "What is the meaning of this? Why do you have Octavia kum skykru prisoner?" Lexa asks him as I slowly panic but try to keep it well hidden "Heda, she is a prisoner of war someone must answer to what her people have done!" He says quite enthused "Octavia has been nothing but good to the treekru!" I argue before Lexa holds her hand up getting me to stop. "Give us time." she says exiting with her Clark and Titus leaving me there with Octavia and the treekru people 20 minutes later they come back "I call upon the armies of the twelve clans to march on Arcadia not to attack but to contain we will give them time to see what they have done and conquer their leader once that is finished we will welcome them back as the thirteenth clan." She orders everyone octavia looks at me with shocked eyes I think in the back of her mind she may have actually wanted war but this is what we get this is what needs to happen. "And if skikru decides to disrespect these terms?" Simet asks "There will be a kill order to take down any Sky person who dishonors these terms." Lexa demands

Clark goes to say her goodbyes to Lexa and I go to my room to pack my things my gun some clothes a bottle of water of water now I just have to wait for Clark to leave I'm nervous to go back to see Bellamy and Pike together to face the music for leaving but I have to I hear gunshots interrupting me mid thought and I run out to the living room connecting me and Clarks rooms to see a site I thought that I would never see Murphy, John tied to a chair beaten bloody with eyes the size of the tins we would take shots from I look to the side to see Clark next to Lexa with Titus them both crying Lexa has blood seeping through her shirt she was shot in the stomach they race to get her onto the bed as she coughs up my blood, my eyes switch between both of them rapidly although I end up going to John first I hug him around his neck and begin to cut his ties binding him to chair "Holy shit holy shit holy shit!" I cry as he hugs me tighter than I've ever felt from him then and I run to Lexa as Clark cries and kisses her lips as they start to turn blue.

"Ai gonpli ste odon." Lexa says with sharp breaths as I try to put pressure on the wound with dirty rags pushing down on her stomach trying to stop the blood from pouring out of her "No, no I want except that." Clark cries pushing hair out of her face "You must my spirit will choose the next commander." Lexa chokes out "I don't want the next commander, I want you Lexa!" "there is nothing you can do now." she says as Titus starts to open tools a small knife and scalpel all inside of a small tin.

"We are ready commander." Titus tells her "Do your job flame keeper." She tells him him as he takes a little bit of her blood and spreads it from the top of his four head to the beginning of his nose. "you were right Clark Life is more than just surviving." Lexa says quietly as Titus begins the ritual "In peace may leave the shore, and love may you find the next, safe passage on your travels until our final journey to the ground." Clark cried the poem while stroking Lexa's fore head as she dies.

what are you doing I cry as Titus flips Lexa onto her side pulling her hair to the side to reveal an infinity symbol on the back of her neck covering a scar he grabs the scalpel and cuts into it as black blood starts to puddle and stream out, what is that? I ask as some blue thing comes out with the same symbol on it and weird wires moving all around it "it's Lexa." Titus says as he puts it in the tin and closes it back for putting it in his pocket then picking Lexa up and locking us in the room.

"Hey, hey you can't just leave us in here I screen pounding on the door trying to get out Clark sits on the bed silently crying John puts his hand on the small of my back trying to stop me from getting myself killed.

An hour later

Me and John sit together on the floor against the wall while Clark screams and bangs on the door "So how'd you end up here?" I ask sadly hand on his knee and head on his shoulder "Long story why don't you tell me yours first." He asks looking at me "After you left we conquered Mt weather, people got hurt in the process I got hurt, I found out Kane's my father, after that stuff happened Bellamy is on the wrong side we're not together anymore I came here to try to keep peace." I tell him "That's some shit I never expected, me and Jaha ended up on the island there was this lighthouse I was trapped there for a while nearly went insane, there was a mansion with this bitch in a red dress only she wasn't real she was some computer that ended world it's this whole thing anyway I met a girl she had this hand it was crazy anyway we got separated and got I taken here and now here I am." He tells me putting his hand over mine "What do you thinks going to happen now?" He asks me "I don't know." I respond "I'm sorry about Bellamy, and for what I did at dropship, And the camp before everything." He apologizes "I should've gone with you, I wish I did." I tell him closing my eyes listening to Clark hit the door and scream "No you don't, I'm glad you didn't." He says putting his arm around me "Whatever happens I'm with you." He tells me before he kisses me agin but this time there's no hesitation on my end who knows how long we have I don't want to wait it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 2.3K 45
"๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ" Nova's journey continues, she is now living in Fio's cabin and training everyday, taking up new hobb...
8.7K 96 50
Completed Octavia, Jasper, Raven, Clarke, Bellamy, Monty, Harper and Murphy - The survivors. "We've made it this far, we can't give up now," Bellamy...
8.9K 140 22
This is The 100 fanfic. It's Clarke's story. She has been with Bellamy since they found each other at Mount Weather. Lexa is dead. Clarke and Lexa we...
28.4K 834 31
My first ever fan fiction: based on Bellarke (obvs) Set after Clarke and Bellamy reunite in season 2 da da daaa.. CURRENTLY IN EDITING: CHANGING STOR...