Mastermind (Creepypasta x rea...

By crystal_the_pixie

(a/n: my mind has been fucked up with mastermind like plans ever since I've gotten into Creepypasta and Danga... More

Prolog
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
A/n: QUICK BUT IMPORTANT!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/n: Face reveal?
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 + important a/n
A/n: QnA!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/n: New book!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A/N: please read
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
tag
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Which One coming soon?!
Winner!
Chapeter 46
Chapter 47
Talk to me live!
Chapter 48
A/N somewhat important
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 3

6.8K 171 94
By crystal_the_pixie

(Y/n)'s POV

"Come on, Leo! Eat your bacon and eggs quickly! Don't want to be late for school do you?" I say as I brush my teeth. "No! I don't! I've been late so many times that if I'm late they'll call my parents! Wait...you make breakfast?" Leo questions. I spit and wash out my mouth. "YES! NOW GO EAT!" I yell. "YOUR COOKING IS THE BEST!!" Leo screams as he runs down stairs to eat. I laugh at his silliness and get dressed.

I grab my backpack and my electronic bag before heading down stairs. "I made lunch as well." I say giggle as I watch my best friend pig out on my food. He stops in his tracks. "You what?" He asked surprised. I smile and set down my bags. Walking into the kitchen I walk out holding two bentos. (A/n: bento is a Japanese lunch box for whom didn't know.)

Leo gasps and grins widely. "Yay! You're the best!!" He cheers. I laugh at his reaction but then stop when I remember his arm. "Before we leave, I need to change your bandages." I say. "Won't we be late?" Leo asks. I shake my head. "I just said that so I could get you out of bed. We still have about 45 minutes before school starts." I say. "You meany!" He wines. I laugh and in wrap his arm. "We can worry about the dishes when we get back." I say. Leo nods. "Hey, (y/n)?" He asks softly. I hum as I throw away the bloody bandages.

"I'm kinda scared about going to school." He says. I grab the first aid kit and walk back to him. "Oh? And why's that?" I ask even though I know what he's about to say. "Well, today is pull up day in gym and-" I cut him off. "You're worried about your arm. I know. That's why I thought ahead and was able to print doctor notes last night. As long as your arm isn't healed you can say that your arm was damaged by falling out of a tree. And if he doesn't buy it, pull out the doctor note. The gym teacher can refuse you then." I say smirking and cleaning his wounds again. "Thank you! You truly are the bestest of all friends!" Leo exclaims.

"Bestest isn't a word, Leo. But you are welcome. I wouldn't do this for anyone who I didn't know. You know that I care for you deeply." I say as I wrap his arm up. "Because I was the only one who understood and was there for you when you needed it. I know. And the same goes for me. We're a team! Nothing will change that!" Leo says smiling. I smile back and hug him. "Now, do you want me to get your backpack from your place?" I ask. "Please?" Leo asks with puppy eyes. I roll mine and let go of the hug. "Ok, I'll be back in a sec." I say before walking upstairs to my room.

Walking over to my window, I open it and jump out. I land on a sturdy branch and hop to the window sill of Leo's room. Because it was unlocked, I was able to open it and crawl inside. Making sure to not make noise, I grab his bag and hop out the window again. Once I close my window and his, I go back down stairs and hand Leo his bag. "Let's get to school." I say as I grab my bags.

~~~~~~~~
A/n: I have a feeling that this book is gonna be a slow burn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 422 25
When 15 year old Isabelle is told she had her memory erased as a child when she was taken from a strange group of people who call themselves "the cre...
1.1K 52 18
TW: may be gruesome for some readers. At this moment the story does involve a slight mention of suicide, gore, abuse, and disturbing imagery (mainly...
2.7K 88 14
A Danganronpa x Persona crossover. Featuring all that is Danganronpa and Persona but leaning toward DRV3 and with Persona 5 controls. A lot of compli...
138K 2.1K 29
This is going to be a book about different creepypasta's and you their child. So I hope you enjoy my content!!!!! ;-) P.S I do not own any of these...