The Gangleader's Little Princ...

By dprincess684

What happens when one day when you were going back home from school like any normal days when suddenly you ge... More

The Gangleader's Little Princess
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64

CHAPTER 35

15.1K 364 18
By dprincess684

As Jason promised we went to watch the big, small and medium sized puppies train. I was so excited to observe their training I finished my breakfast in just one bite. To say the boys were shocked would be understatement of the century. I got a bit of scolding from Marcus about my eating manner, how it is unhealthy to swallow food without chewing properly but I was too eager to meet other family to bother about it. 

 As soon as we stepped on the ground, my eyes turned wide like a saucer. I have never seen this many doggies at the same time or training this hard. I jumped around and shook Johnathan; my current favorite playmate harshly.

"Oh God! guys puppy. Look." I pointed at the adult boxer who was growling and attacking a man in protective body suit.

"Puppy? That's a big @$s dog." Johnathan looked at to received a glare that shut him up. "I can't believe now we even have to respect dogs." I heard him mumble to himself.

"I heard that."

"You were supposed to hear that." He yelled causing me to growled at him and rolled my sleeves up.

"Bro, you wanna fight me." We both stood in a sparring position ready to attack each other before Logan knocked our heads together and made us fall over each other.

"Oww, that hurts."

"Get your fat @s$ off from me." I looked down to see Johnathan rubbing his forehead giving me an angry look.

"I am not fat." I pouted and sat on him crossing my arms.

"Let the boy breath, princess. You have given him enough exhaustion." Jason came to hold my hand but I shook it away.

"He called me fat, Jason. I am not going to free him until he apologizes."

"Dude apologize already. Did you forget what she did in the kitchen?" James try to put some senses in him but what a stubborn kid, Johnathan was.

"The heck am I going to apologize to this bi--

"Beautiful, considerate, kind, lovable and cute girl like me. Aww! Johnnie you didn't have to say such words I know what I am."  

"Yeah, everyone here got the hint of what kind of girl you are. Now get up."

"You are rude Johnnie but I still love you." I said in a cute baby voice before slamming body in him and attempting to murder him in an innocent way if that was even possible. 

Somehow me and Johnathan called a truce; after getting lectured by Logan and Jason pulling me a couple of times when we are practically a second from killing each other. And did I say it was in the middle of Logan's lecture, I swear his face was ready to explode in annoyance. We started touring around when the boys were tackled on the ground. James was walking backwards facing me because as he said he wanted my full attention while explaining about the way their session worked, he didn't notice a very hyper German Sheppard dashing towards him; which was the main reason why he easily lost his balance while the other boys hugged their partners with no trouble even if they jumped on them. 

I just stood at my place as Jason went to interact with some of his members while the boys were playing with their buddies; Marcus was having a playful sparring with a rottweiler, Logan was with a husky, James had a German Sheppard and Johnathan was with a Labrador. I inspect everyone with their own doggies; guiding them. At one side I saw Linda strolling with a cute little beagle. As soon as I felt she was near and could see me, I waved at her. When she was right in front of me, I notice something different.

"Linda, your eyes. You've beautiful eyes." She had a blue and hazel eye both of very pretty shade. I have no idea why she was hiding with some boring color of contacts when she had this pretty iris.

"Really? Thanks, I'm still not comfortable with them. It is the first time I am without contacts after I joined the family and everyone were giving looks. I can't tell what kind of looks were they but it sure made me uncomfortable."

"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure they were also thinking what beautiful eyes you have. If it isn't that then you have me and the girls. If someone says about you I'll slap them."

"You? I thought you hate violence."

"I do but I got my periods today and surprisingly I'm acting pretty violent than usually. I never was this brutal even on periods, I was always normal. I think the boys are rubbing on me." Linda laughed at my confession as I crouched down in front of the little beagle. 

"And who's this cutie, here?"

"This is Taffy, my baby." 

"Hi Taffy." I cooed at the little beagle and ruffled her head.

"She's blind but she is one of the best tracker in this group." She answered my question when I saw her eyes and looked at her in confusion.

"So, what are you training today?"

"I have hid one of Jonathan's shoes somewhere in the woods and today Taffy's task is to find that shoe. This would be pretty complicated than other training because we will going in the woods."

"I'm sorry ladies, but I think I just heard my name and shoes in the same sentence. What were you talking about Linda?"

"Don't act dumb Johnathan, we know you heard it."

"Fine I admit it, but can I know which shoes it was?" Linda just whistled instead of replying him. "Don't tell me it was my brand new Adidas, I brought last week."

"Adidas? The one you brought last week? Could this be the one you talking about?" Linda took out a plastic which had a Adidas shoe in it. The way Johnathan jaw dropped it looked like it really was the shoes he was talking.

"Linda!!!! How dare you? You know how much I hate people going through my closet. I barely let the guys go through my wardrobe." Johnathan hates people going through his closet but Linda did the exact thing he hates, interesting.

"Well I needed something for Taffy to use in her lessons."

"Couldn't you have searched Marcus racks?" 

"Do I look like I have a death wish? If you want than why don't you go and use his belongings."

"Excuse me, I have no interest in taunting the demon."

"I can hear you two loud and clear. You two lovebirds better stop making me sound like a monster before I actually eat you alive." Marcus yelled making us flinch before going back to his buddy. 

"Lovebirds?"

"You better bring my shoes back as new as it was. I swear to god I see a tiny bit of dirt and damage in it, get ready to pay." I never felt so ignored in my life.

"I'm gonna complain to boss for interrupting Taffy's training."

"OH! You won't."

"Boss!!!!! Johnathan is disturbing my and Taffy's training." Johnathan looked shocked and shut her mouth but it was too late, Jason was marching towards us.

"What happened now? What are you old couples fighting for now?"

"Johnathan is interrupting our training. Tell him boss to take his annoying @$s somewhere else."

"Excuse me, I am interrupting."

"If you aren't then what do you think you are doing, right now."

"One, you haven't even started your coaching; two, what? I am interrupting? Don't you dare put all the blame in me? You took my stuffs without my permission first, so don't even try to put all the blame on me." The duo continued arguing back and forth while I looked at them amusingly, thinking of different ship name. I looked at Jason who was rolling his eyes.

"OK! You two stop. Linda, you did wrong; you shouldn't have taken someone else stuffs without asking."

"Exactly." 

"Don't think you are not in fault? What is wrong with you making a big deal about some shoes? You have enough money and could have just bought it again."

"Some shoes? That was my brand new shoes--" Jonathan stopped instantly when he saw the hard glare Jason threw at him.

"OK! Now be good kids and apologize to each other." Jason asked them as if talking to kindergarten kids, but the two of them just give each other disgusted looks. I looked at Jason who gave me a amused smirk and wink. "Johnathan apologize to your sister."

"Sister?" The word sister really snapped Johnathan out of his staring contest with his sister. "She is not my sister." I have never seen or heard anyone use the word 'sister' with so much distaste in my life. I mashed my lips preventing any giggles to erupt from my mouth.

"You two practically live in the same house and family, of course she is your sister." Linda looked at Johnathan with some kind of unknown look, waiting for him to say something.

"Didn't you say, you are taking Taffy into the woods for her training. It's not good for you to go there alone, I'll accompany you." Johnathan dragged Linda; looking like a lost puppy, away from us, completely ignoring Jason's statement and whistling for the German shepherd he was playing with earlier. I laughed at the two of their retreating figure and clutched my stomach. I was so busy laughing when I notice a doggie sniffing my private parts.

Oh! This is embarrassing. I blushed and pushed it's head lightly before one of Jason's men dragged him away.

"I'm sorry boss. Come here four arms."

"Four arms?" I tilted my head in questioning manner and looked at the two of them.

"Well he is a great Ben ten fan." He shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal a member of dangerous gang likes cartoons.

"A Ben ten fan one of your men. I thought everyone was mature in this gang." I poked his sides in a teasing manner.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that? You can be an adult and still love cartoons." I saw a hint of pink on his neck which sparked my teasing more. 

"Aww! Does the big bad gang leader also like cartoons?" I was so busy teasing Jason that we both didn't notice a big grey wolf coming towards us. When we notice it, it was too late. As soon as it was near us it growled and leaped at Jason while a loud horror filled scream came out of my mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481 69 27
It's a story of a boy. Who was just in his high school. But his life was not normal like others. Soon He got transferred in his father's friend's s...
534K 15.2K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...
11.2K 512 76
[Sequel to Unexpected]; COMPLETED Arabella and Dean have finally survived junior year. Their drama is behind them, along with the past. Or so they th...
3.1K 117 26
Being reincarnated might sound cool but what if you suddenly wake up as Y/N? Stuck in a story filled with cliches is never the ideal situation, will...