Love is not over.✔ [COMPLETED]

由 Lee_hana_

"If you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second." ---Min Yoongi. Started:- 6/Aug... 更多

The meeting
The Hangout.
The Surprise!
HIS confession.💖
Pain.⚡️
The 'Date'.
Trouble.
Escape.
ONE Night.🌒
Mixed Emotions.
Feelings.
Celebration.
The Call.
Flowers 💐
Suitcase.
The departure
The Practice.
Trained!.
Preparation.
The Ceremony.
The Dance.💃🏼
Messed up.
Tears.
Drunk confession.
Depression.
Him ❤️
Convinced.
Amusement Park 🎢
The fight.
The song.
Truth or Dare. 🔱
Smooch 💋
Swimming 🏊‍♂️
Vacation.🏖
Little joys.
Zoo.🐒
Cousin.
The Blame game.
Propose.🌺
Babies.👶🏻
Mansion.
His Past.
Jealoused.
Abused.
Fake lies.
The bath 🛁
Breakfast.
Rain.🌦
The cake 🎂
I love you.❤️
Excited.
Ring.
Ruined. 🥀
Engagement. 💍
The Plan.
Punished!
The invitation.
The masquerade ball.
Broken.
The stay.
Revealed.
Kidnapped.
Wedding bells.🎊
Their special night.🎁
Author's Note

The Return.

1.5K 279 117
由 Lee_hana_

Hana's POV:-
I woke up and checked the time and it was only 6:30 am. Actually, my sleep got disturbed by sounds of baby snores against my ears.

I felt a body right beside me and that was when I realised that I was on the bed. A hand was on my waist and a chin was resting above my head. I peeked, not moving a muscle and saw that it was V.

I didn't wanted him to wake up because his back was in so much pain so, I didn't move.

Actually....I felt safe, his embrace was warm and comfy. I didn't wanted him to wake up but still I wanted to see him. My back was facing him so I carefully spinned around. Now my face was facing him. I lightly patted his cheek and brushed his hair to the side.

I looked at his beautiful sleeping face and giggled a little. It was cold and I was wearing a robe but he was half naked so, I pulled the covers on both of us and hugged him. Not so long after that I drifted off to sleep.

V's POV:-
I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping. I checked the time and it was 8:15 am.

Suddenly, my eyes caught Hana hugging me and my arms were also wrapped around her waist. At first, I was shocked but then I didn't wanted to move. I kissed her forehead and admired her face.

"I'm sorry Hana, I broke the promise but I hope you won't be mad" I mumbled and once again lightly kissed her nose and went into the washroom.

I picked my shirt, wore it and left her alone in the room. I went outside the motel.

Hana's POV:-
I woke up at 9:05 am and saw that I was alone in the room. I felt scared.

"Tae?" I called out but no response. I smelled something delicious. I looked to my right and there was a tray with fresh breakfast and on the juice bottle was a sticky note.

It read:-
"Hana I went outside, I'll be back by 9:45 am. I got you breakfast. After eating it, open the closet. I left you a gift 😉" I giggled.

I ate the breakfast as I was hungry. After it, I opened the closet and it was a black dress which was so pretty. I gasped as I saw it.

Also there was a pair of brown heels. I felt more than happy. I checked the time and it was 9:35 am. I went to change in the washroom and came out wearing it.

"Wow, it fits you nice" the familiar voice of V said. I chuckled and hugged him.

"Thankyou so much" I said to him and he hugged back.

"Hey! No "thankyou's". You ripped your dress in stripes only for me so, I thought that you have nothing to wear and I got you this....I hope you like it"

I don't know why but I can't control my feelings now.

"Liked?? I love it and I love this more than the yellow one"

"Now pack your things we have to leave" he said. I smiled and packed my belongings.

Meanwhile in the house:-
Jisu's POV:-
"They still haven't returned yet" Jin oppa said as he was walking back and forward.

I cooked them all breakfast but Jungkook was missing. Jin called him and he told him that he is at a friend's house.

"Jin hyung, I'm so worried for Hana" Jimin said.

"Well, Jimin this is all because of your stupid mistake" Yoongi oppa yelled.

Jimin stood up and left the house. Probably he got annoyed of everyone blaming him.

We were all sitting until her waitress came to me.

"Madam, as Miss Lee, isn't here you have to wear her outfit"

"Me? But why?"

"Because it's necessary for Hana to wear one dress/outfit everyday otherwise the magazines will resign our promotes" Jhope explained.

"So, Hana has to wear it, not me"

"Actually they need a proof so you have to wear it. Everytime Hana wears a dress/outfit the photographer clicks her pictures and people all over Korea buy her dresses because they love her fashion sense. You're lucky you're going to wear branded clothes. And most of all you're going to wear Hana's clothes." Namjoon explained.

"Okay" I sighed and went into the room to change into that stunning outfit.

"What am I going to wear?" I asked her waitress as I was clueless.

"This" she said and pulled out a gorgeous blue shirt with white skirt.

I changed into that dress and did the photo shoot thing for her.

"Madam, Mr. Jeon called he said that he's going to arrive in 20 minutes." The waitress said and I squealed.

"Finally"

After 10 minutes:-
"Madam, Miss Lee has returned"

I rushed downstairs and saw her in tears hugging Jin and meeting everyone.

"Hanaaaa~" I yelled and ran towards her, hugging her. I examined her and she was alright.

"What happened?" I asked her and looked at V. He only looked down.

After that V told us everything what happened and we all gasped together.

"Hana and V I think you should both rest now and Tae come on let's get you bandaged" Yoongi oppa said.

They both stood up but as they were about to go upstairs the door slammed open revealing Jimin.

"Hana~!!" He yelled and ran towards her and hugged her. He cupped her face examining her.

"Thank God you're alright" he said to her but she pushed his hands off her face and stood behind V.

"Baby what happened?" Jimin asked her as he saw her slightly frightened and with V.

"Jimin she'll take some time to recover. Just....give her a moment. I'll explain to her and will fix this" V said to Jimin and Hana's grip tightened on V's muscular forearm. Jimin only nodded and he looked alot upset.

After that Namjoon oppa took Hana to her room and V went to his room to get his treatment.

After 30 minutes:-
Hana's waitress came to us.
"Master, Miss Lee is sleeping now and Mr Kim is also sleeping"

"Jhope oppa, why hasn't Jungkook returned yet?" I asked.

"Chill out! When Jungkook says 20 mins it means 1 hour"

After 10 mins:-
"Ma'am Mr. Jeon has arrived"

The door bell rang and Jhope went to open the door and his jaw dropped seeing Jungkook. Junkook came in.

"Jung-" I happily was greeting but got cut-off mid-sentence as I saw him.

           To be continued.....😈

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

711K 17K 101
[DISCONTINUED / COMPLETED] [REQUESTS: !CLOSED!] This book contains series of: •Imagines 💭 •Scenarios 📖 •Fluff 💓 •Angst 😢 •Romance ❤️ •Smut 😏 •Mi...
671 121 66
|| Under heavy editing || Your life was smooth. You had two best friends, Tae and Vini.You had a good job, and everything else was good. All you nee...
48.9K 1.4K 22
•COMPLETED STORY• (Part one) If you fall in love with two people at the same time choose the second...because if your really loved the first...
251K 8.4K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...