Chocolate Bars | Algee x Keit...

By 90samourdaay

He's a Hershey bar to the eyes, with lips sweeter than cherries. Ladies he's a twix, with a smile that'll hav... More

Coach's Son | Algee (R)
Poison | Keith (R)
I hate you, I love you | Algee
In The Name Of LOVE | Keith (R) 1/5
You're Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (R) 2/5
Heated | Keith (R) 3/5
Dominant | Algee (R) 4/5 (Part 1)
Daddy Daycare | Keith 5/5
Coach's Son | Algee (Part 2)
Power Trip | Keith (R)
All You Wanted | Algee (R)
Outta Pocket | Keith (R)
I See Fire | Keith (R) (1)
Mr. & Mrs. Smith | Algee (R)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee. (1)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (2)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (3)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (4)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (5)(R)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (Epilogue)
Selfish | Algee (G)
Sunset. (Keith)
Speechless.
Poison | Keith • Part 2
I.D.C | Algee (R)
I.D.C | Algee (2/R)
Coach's Son | Algee (Part 3)
......
Daddy Daycare | Keith (part 2)
Your Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (Part 2)
NE Q&A. (Kwaely Edition)
Redbone | Keith (Preview)
Taken | Keith ft. Al, Eli, Luke, Bry (1)
Arranged | Keith (1)
Arranged | Keith (2)
Arranged | Keith (3)
Arranged | Keith (4)
Arranged | Keith (5)
Take You Down | Algee (R)
Arranged | Keith (6)
Arranged | Keith (7)
Arranged | Keith (8)
Arranged | Keith (9)
Arranged | Keith (10)
Arranged | Keith (Finale) [R]
Arranged | Keith (Special)
Arranged.
MORGEE
I'm so emotional
Mine, Yours | Algee (R)
Surprise
So Tell Me Why-
TPC Audtions.
The Weekend | Algee (1)
The Jungle | Keith (Preview)
The Jungle | Keith (1)
Daddy Daycare.
The Weekend | Algee (2)
Daddy Daycare | Keith (3)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (5)
Check em out!
Instagram Auditions!
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (6)
Wedding Season (Call Outs)
The Jungle | Keith (2 1/2)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (7)
A Girl Like Her.
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (8) part 1
☀️
1 | with a woman [t'challa udaku] by Marcelos
Lemme know.
2 different worlds (keith)
2 different worlds (keith) 2

The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (4)

5.1K 263 237
By 90samourdaay

Daddy Daycare new name. 🤙🏾 - A 💋

Yasmin. (17- almost 18)

Ivory. (19)

•••••

"I got 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 hoes ready to suck me down, ready to suck me down-" Tristan remixed counting the numbers on his fingers, and Kyrie yodeled next to him. Kailee was mind her business on Snapchat waking in front of her brothers- because they told her too of course.

"I can't take y'all anywhere man." Tyree shook his head and his phone buzzed in his hand. He looked at the screen and it was his girlfriend Yasmin. He clicked on it and saw it was a snap.

LuhBaby💍👅

TyPapi😏: baby you been cute for the last 1 year and 6 months we been together. 🙄

LuhBaby💍👅: So I wasn't cute when we was just talking for 4 months? 🤷🏽‍♀️

TyPapi😏: do you need some dick or something🤔? You asking to many questions.

LuhBaby💍👅: just because of that you not getting none for 2 weeks. 🙅🏽 --

"Bro look at this shit." Kyrie mumbled to Tyree showing him his phone.

IvoryBae😍💜 Story...

"Damn," Tyree sighed before looking at his brother. "It looks like your gonna have to grow up son. I'm disappointed in you-but your gonna step up and be there for her no matter what. Oh and hey at least she fine as hell right?"

Kyrie stared at his brother like he lost his mind. "Nigga if you don't shut the fu-"

"Language negro!" Tristan shouted at his older brother. "Before I embarrass you in front of these Becky and Beckhams."

"Oh lord." Kailee mumbled looking back and Tyree covered his mouth to keep from laughing.

"Okay now that was funny."

"Shut up before I put on your dog collar you quickie child."

Kailee gasped and Tyree covered his mouth again. They busted out laughing and Tristan mean mugged Kyrie looking him up and down.

"But do you wanna go there? Do you really wanna go there?" Tristan asked raising his eyebrow and Kyrie rolled his eyes pushing his brother forward.

"I don't have time for your shit today Tristan. Go find a girl and hump her leg or something- shoo."

"Now that's just wrong." Kailee giggled wrapping her arms around Tristan. "Leave my baby boy alone."

Tristan held onto his sister fake crying. "I swear he so mean to me. He know he was the unwanted sperm that broke into Tyree's womb."

Tyree bent over holding his stomach in tears. "Ohhhmygoood."

Kailee tried so hard not to laugh and Kyrie flipped off Tristan.

"IThinkYouHaveDoneEnoughOfThat." Tyree coughed dramatically and Kyrie looked at his twin in shock.

"I can't catch a break with y'all today huh?"

"Nope." They all said at the same time and Kyrie rolled his eyes walking into FootLocker.

"Whatever."

Kailee pouted and looked at Tyree. "You hurt his whittle feelings."

Tyree just snickered. "Oh trust me when I say this is nothing compared to what his feelings will look like in a few weeks."

"Aye young blood if you keep looking at my sister like she food court Chinese food, your moms is gonna become my next victim." Tristan warned a boy who kept staring at Kailee, and Tyree turned mugging him.

"Yeah we gone tag team her." He added on crossing his arms and the boys eyes widened before he ran away.

Kailee whined turning to her brothers. "Damn how long y'all gonna chase away my possible future husbands?"

"Until your 50, duh." Tyree told her like it was a dumb question and she huffed following Kyrie into Footlocker.

"I'm telling mom."

"Mommy is somewhere begging dad to stop touching her, cause she don't want anymore kids." Tristan mumbled under his breathe and Tyree looked down at him with a amused grin.

"Nigga you say the most craziest shit."

Tristan popped his imaginary collar. "I kno- oh damn she is fine excuse me one second big brother- Jesus sent me an angel." He whispered to Tyree before following a girl into Footlocker.

"Are you from Tennessee? Cause your the only 10 I se-"

Tyree touched his heart. "Was I adopted god?" He shook his head when he ain't get a reply and pulled out his phone.

To: MyQueen😍😭❤️

Mom was I adopted?

•••••
"Baby stop eating my popcorn." Yasmin whined smacking away Tyree's hand. He smacked his lips sitting back against the bleachers and she looked at him before smiling.

"You big mad papi?"

He cut his eyes at her and she giggled leaning back and pecking his lips.

"I love you teddy."

He mocked her and she playfully growled pecked his lips again.

"Say you love me back teddy." She said grabbing his face and he chuckled squeezing her cheeks in together.

"I love you too cookie."

"I know you love my cookies." She smirked turning away and he shook his head turning his attention back to the football game taking place.

Kyrie was leaned up against the school building talking to Aj before Ivory walked over.

"Bro you know-"

"Can I borrow Kyrie for a second?" Ivory asked Aj with a smile on her face, and Al looked her up and down before sending Kyrie a look.

"Yeah you can, look I'm going back to the game bro. It's almost halftime anyway."

Kyrie stared at Ivory for a second as he nodded his head at Aj. "Aite bro I'll be in there in a little bit."

Aj sent Ivory a small wave as he walked away leaving them alone. Kyrie watched him leave before he looked back down at her.

"Wassup?"

"Wassup?" She asked confused. "Really?"

"What?" He asked with a mug on his face. "You ain't talk to me since this morning. You left me on read so yeah wassup?"

She smacked her lips. "Kyrie don't start okay? Please don't catch that funky ass attitude you always catch."

"Look I hope you ain't come over to bicker cause I will walk away."

She scoffed. "Your being an asshole for no reason."

He mugged her again before stepping to her. "No you got me fucked up."

"Who is you talking to like that? You must have me confused with one of these little girls you messing with."

He chuckled. "You acting like a little girl right now, so the line must be little long tonight."

"What is your problem?"

He stared at her blankly before moving away from her. "I'm finna bounce cause I don't have time."

She grabbed his arm stopping him. "Wait-"

"What Ivory?" He snapped. "Cause you really pissing me off. How you gone tell me your possibly pregnant, claim your pregnant on Snapchat, not answer my text back asking you what's up, and then come over here like ain't shit going on?"

Her eyes watered a little and he saw her face calming down a little. "Foreal wassup?"

"I'm scared Kyrie." She mumbled squeezing his arm and he sighed looking at their feet.

"I am too."

"Promise me you won't leave me." She begged shaking his arm and he wrapped his arms around her tightly.

"I promise."

She just closed her eyes and squeezed him protectively.

•••••
Tbc maybe. - A 💋
🤷🏽‍♀️ what y'all think about Keith's family? 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 39 10
[COMPLETED] The casts of The New Edition Story (minus Woody) went to a friend' party when Algee, a male stripper met a pretty lawyer girl named Salei...
17.5K 682 27
Read To Find Out! 💓💓💓💓💓
225K 3.9K 71
Imagines upon your requests ❤️ *Only do requests* *Dedicated to all the beautiful chocolate men out there 😂😂❤️❤️ *Slow updates* (sometimes)😬
110K 6.2K 43
❝ You just met him-❞ ❝ And I love him.❞ [ seokedjin® | copyright© ] A/N: this story is a bit rushed REPUBLI...