The Chosen ones! (Ft.OMG girl...

Da Anga26

The lives of 14 young girls were changed forever during the Christmas season of 2011 when they were suddenly... Altro

The Chosen ones! (Ft.OMG girlz/MB)
NOTICE! (NOT A CHAPTER)
CAST CALL OF THE DAY!!!
THE CAST CALL WINNERS!
Serious!
It's about to go DOWN!
Attacked and Beaten!
This is NOT the End!
Sweet 16 <3 (NOT A CHAPTER)
No way! Am I gonna be pregnant! *Chapter 5 part 1*
THE SACRIFICE (NOT A CHAPTER!)
Gun Point!
A Mystery In Waiting............?
Gun Point! = Love Point! *Chapter 6 part 2*
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! (NOT A CHAPTER!)
SPECIAL UPDATE!!!! (NOT A CHAPTER!)
"Lorraine Donnegan"
The Power Of Revenge!
Not So Sweet 16...........
"The Story Behind Robotboy!"
NO LONGER!
Mean Girls!
New Changes!
"Sisters For Life" <3
"National Villains Day 2012"
A Declaration of War!
"No.15"
Chapter 19 - Operation R.E.S.C.U.E
Chapter 20 Part 1 - The beginning of wrecked lives?

Attacked! *Chapter 5 part 2*

137 5 4
Da Anga26

Chapter 5 part 2

Play this song while reading: (IN THE MULTIMEDIA ABOVE!!!!!!)

Recap........

Robotboy: *Talking in a devious tone* Ok then so tell me Nina...What's your situation?

Dr Louis: I'm pregnant! *She throws the bag of pregnancy tests on his desk*

Robotboy: *Talking in a devious tone* Oh my!...Looks like I'm going to be a father!

Dr Louis: *Now with an angry tone* Yes! and I hope you're happy!

Robotboy: *Talking in a devious tone* I am!...Cuz I knew since the very first day!..Even when you didn't know!

Dr Louis's POV

U-Ur?..How did he know I was pregnant for these whole 2 months without me knowing?

Continue.......

Dr Louis: How on earth did you know this whole time???

Robotboy: Because Dr Louis!...I knew it was going to work!

Dr Louis: Seriously man? Just WHY!? THE WAY YOU PUNKTURED MY STOMACH WITH THAT BIG NEEDLE WAS INSANE AND ABSOLUTELY PAINFUL! WHAT KINDA STUFF DID YOU USE TO MAKE THIS SUCCESSFUL? I freaking FELT like I was having ACTUAL SURGERY DONE WHILE WIDE AWAKE AND CONSCIOUS! 

Robotboy: Hmhmhmhmhm...I'm afraid that's not for you to know! Because if it was!? I'd have no choice but to "kill" you! Which is what I coulda done instead after being betrayed by you! *Smirks at her*

Dr Louis: URGH!...I HATE! You Robotboy!...I HATE YOU SO MUCH! *She starts crying*

Robotboy: Awwwww, is baby Nina crying?...Awww I'm so sorry little one

Dr Louis: *In deep tears* I'M NOT A BABY ROBOTBOY!...I'M 24! WHICH MEANS THAT I'M A GROWN-ASS-WOMAN!

Robotboy: Wooow! A Grown-Ass-Woman hey!...You know that makes you sound sooo daaamn HOT!

Dr Louis: *In deep tears* YOU'RE SUCH A JERK!

*Dr Louis slaps Robotboy across the face and walks out the room as Robotboy and his guards start laughing hysterically*

*Back to the girls room..........

Reginae: Oh my god! Dr Louis!...Why are you crying?

Amethyst: Yeah! What's wrong?

Dr Louis: *In deep tears* It's that coward Robotboy!...He's just absolute WITCH!...And I don't wanna be pregnant for him! *She begins to cry even more*

Reginae: My gosh! He's such a jerk!

Dr Louis: *In deep tears* I know!...And that's why I'm gonna have an abortion!...Cuz I just can't stand to give Birth to his child!

All the girls: WHAT!

Reginae:  AN ABORTION???

Dr Louis: Yes! Reginae! An abortion!...I'm not gonna give Birth to his child!

Bahja: Dr Louis!...Are you out of your mind?...Do you know that abortions are dangerous!

Amethyst: Yeah! So many women today have died from having one!...And plus! I just believe that an abortion is wrong! And it's killing an innocent child that deserves to live, no matter the consequences!...That's just my opinion!

Zonnique: She's right!...Do you really wanna have an abortion?

Dr Louis: Well...I actually dunno now!

Zonnique: You see!...Now you don't even know what you want anymore!...Look, all 13 of us here are pregnant because of that metal junk Robotboy!, and we ain't even 20 yet!...But we ain't get no abortion!...So why should you!...You're 24 and old enough and ready to have a baby, we're not!...You've finished school and gotten an education!, and now your Doctor!...So you're more than ready to be a mother!...And nobody is gonna condemn you for it!...So why get an abortion just because the baby is Robotboy's!...You don't have to do that!...And I'm not trying to take away your freedom of constitutional rights!...I'm just using my opinion to help you and guide you to what I think is the right path!...So please Dr Louis!...Think about the decisions you make before turning them into a reality!...Please!...You should think about this!...You're in a more suitable position than we are!...Just think about this Dr Louis!...Think about this!...

Dr Louis: *She wipes her tears* Ok Zonnique!...If you say so...I'll think about is carefully tonight!

Zonnique: Yaaaay, very good!

Amethyst: Way da go Doctor!

All the girls: WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Dr Louis: Ahaha, thanks you guys!

All the girls: Anytiiiime gurl! 

(They all laugh with each other)

(7 Hours 45 minutes later)

(8:15pm)

(Amethyst is walking down the hallway until she hears a girl crying in another room, just down the hallway. So she walks up to that room and slowly opens the door to see an Indian girl about her age, crying as she's sitting on the bed in her room......

Amethyst: Urm, hey!...Are you ok?

*As soon as she sees Amethyst, she quickly moves to the left hand corner of her bed, and places both her arms over her head, shaking in fear*

?????: *In deep tears and shaking heavily* PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!...I PROMISE I WON'T TELL ANYBODY!...JUST PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!

Amethyst: No, no, it's ok *She walks right up to her* I'm not gonna hurt you!...My name's Amethyst, what's yours?

?????: *In deep tears**Slowly moving her arms away from her head* My name is A-Anita Sami Singh!

Anita's night dress: (IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!!!!!)

Amethyst: Awwwwww, that's such a beautiful name

Anita: *In deep tears* T-Thanks...And your name's n-nice too!

Amethyst: Aww thank you!...And anyways, can you remember how you ended up here?

Anita: *In deep tears* I-I was kidnapped!...I was kidnapped on my way back home from school in December!

Amethyst: I was also kidnapped too, and I'm sharing a room with 12 other girls including my older sister Zonnique and my twin sister Sandra, who were also kidnapped by Robotboy and his guys

Anita: *In deep tears* Oh my god!...*She breaks into more tears*

Amethyst: Awwwwwww, Anita don't cry, it's ok, I'm here for you now ok!

*She pulls her into a hug*

Anita: *In deep tears* You won't believe all the things he's been doing to me in this room for the past 2 months!

Amethyst: Really? What has he been doing to you?

Anita: *In deep tears* Every night, he would secretly come into my room when I'm a sleep, and he'll constantly start attacking me and torturing me, and he'll do all kinds of stuff to me! (Not r*pe her)

Amethyst: Oh my god!...So he constantly attacks you every day?

Anita: *In deep tears* Yes!  And you know what the worst part of it is?

Amethyst: No tell me

Anita: *In deep tears* I'm also 2 months pregnant!

Amethyst: *She places her hand on her bump* Oh my!

Anita: *In deep tears**She stares at Amethyst's bump* Amethyst!...Are you also pregnant?

Amethyst: Yes!...2 Months, just like you, and so are the other 12 girls, all by IVF!

Anita: *In deep tears* Same here *She says with her body and voice shaking*.....Oh my gosh!...I never knew that Robotboy is even more sick than I thought!

Amethyst: I know *She now starts crying* Because he once sneaked into our room while we were all sleeping, and he attacked me too!

Anita: *In deep tears* My GOSH! Robotboy is such a JERK! I HATE HIM! *She starts whacking her pillow with her fists balled up* I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM! I HAAATE HIIIIIM!!!!!!

Amethyst: *in deep tears* Ssssshhhh, he might hear you!

Anita: *In deep tears* I DON'T CARE IF HE HEAR'S ME!...I WANT HIM TO HEAR ME BECAUSE IT'S THE TRUTH!...YOU'RE A JERK! ROBOTBOY YOU KNOW!...A BIG!—FAT!—STINKIN!—JERK!

*Robotboy suddenly bashes into the room*

Robotboy: What did you just call me, Miss Singh?

Anita: *She gets close to Robotboy's face* *in deep tears*I just called you!...A Big!—Fat!—Stinkin!—Jerk!...Cuz that's watchu are! Ok! *She growls at him*

Robotboy: Oooooh Anita Singh! You have just pulled the LAST STRAW WITH ME!...AND SO HAVE YOU! AMETHYST!...FOR INVADING A FORBIDDEN ROOM!!!

*The girls now scream loudly as Robotboy's eyes suddenly glow bright red, and he now attacks them both*

*In the girls room..........

Sarah: Hey girls! I think I just heard screaming!, didn't yall hear it?

Bahja: Yeah!, and Amethyst just left here, so I'm wondering if that could be her?

Sandra: *African accent/dialect* And another girl as well, cuz I heard 2 people screaming!

Zonnique: This is so strange?...Something must be going on?

*And with that said, Anita and Amethyst suddenly come leaping into the room into the room with both one arm around each other's shoulders, moaning in great agony and pain with tears in their eyes, causing all the girls to gasp loudly as they all stand up from their beds*

All the girls: OH MY GOD!!!

Reginae: ARE YOU GUYS OK?

Zonnique: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU 2???

Anita: *in deep tears* It's Robotboy!...He-He attacked the both of us!

Amethyst: *in deep tears* Yeah!, he used his powers to hurt us really badly *

Anita and Amethyst: *in deep tears**They both receive a big cramp in their stomach* AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Reginae and Bahja: JESUS CHRIST! THEIR BLEEDING!!!

Zonnique: THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!...SOMEBODY GO AND GET DR LOUIS! NOW!

Reginae and Lourdes: We'll do it!

Zonnique: GOOD!...GO NOW! BEFORE THINGS GET WORSE!!!

Reginae and Lourdes: IGHT!

*They both run to Dr Louis's office*

Reginae: Dr Louis, you have to come to our room now! There's trouble!

Lourdes: Yeah! Amethyst just walked into our room with another girl about our age, both in serious pain and now they're both bleeding

Dr Louis: Oh my god! BLEEDING?...Alright let's GO! NOW!

*Dr Louis and the girls all run back to their room*

Dr Louis: OH MY GOD! ANITA! AMETHYST! ARE YOU GIRLS OK???

Amethyst: *in deep tears* Nooo, Robotboy has just attacked us! *she takes a few deep breaths* And now we're in excruciating pain!...And it hurts so much that we're both bleeding!

Dr Louis: Oh my gosh, what has he DONE to you girls! Amethyst or Anita

Amethyst: *in deep tears* Well he-he-......

*Amethyst suddenly collapses to the floor and so does Anita*

Dr Louis: Oh Jesus!...Oooooh no!..We need to get these 2 to the emergency room!..NOW! LET'S GO!

(Dr Louis and the girls take Amethyst and Anita to the emergency room)

End of Chapter 5

Chapter 6 coming soon

What do yall think of this chapter?

What do yall think of Robotboy now?

What do yall think's gonna happen next?

Stay tuned to find out!...In "The Chosen Ones"

NOTE: THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED!.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

154K 1.8K 16
*Dark Short Story with triggers including abuse/torture and violence, sexual assault, stalking and home invasion* Someone has been been following me...
Home Da Moms4boys

Storie d'amore

11.1K 460 22
A homeless teen with a terrible past meets a man that could change her life forever. Will her past destroy her future?
31.5K 560 117
#5 in wdw In life you never know what's going to happen. Weather you'll find love or even if you will have children. You never know. But that's life...
28.5K 1K 35
Charlotte was your typical average 17 year old, that was until her 18th birthday and as her and her family had begun cleaning up, while they were cle...