Guns N Roses One-Shots (vv ga...

By Tylerandjosh1

Because I am trash. Smut and fluff. Request stuff. iiii]; )' More

Hangover (Slash/Axl)
Comfort (Slash/Izzy)
Rocket Queen (Slash/Axl) SMUT
Drunk (Izzy/Duff)
Nightmare (Axl/Steven)
Play with me (Slash/Duff) SMUT
Paradise City(Axl/Izzy)
Don't leave me (Duff/Steven) SAD
Wanna have kids? (Duff/Slash)
7 Minutes in Heaven (Steven/Duff)
Flirt (Slash/Axl) SMUT
Bikers (Duff/Izzy)SMUT
November Rain (Slash/Steven)
Feels (Izzy/Axl)SMUT?
Feels Pt2(Axl/Izzy/Duff)SMUT
So, ya like coffee? (Slash/Axl)
Fifty Shades Of Grey(Slash/Duff/Izzy)SMUT
Make you feel good (Duff/Steven) SMUT
I'm his 'boyfriend' (Izzy/Duff)
Fanfiction(Axl/Slash/Izzy)SMUT
The Jungle, Baby (Slash/Axl)SMUT
Fireworks(4th of July Special;))
Every Rose has it's Thorn(Axl/Slash)
Help me(Slash/Axl)SMUT
Dr. Feelgood (Slash/Duff)SMUT
I'm not wearing any clothes(Duff/Axl)SMUTISH?
Fat Axl/Hurt (Slash/Axl)SAD
Electric Feel (Slash/Axl) SMUT
FanfictionPT2(All of them)SMUT
Bass Players do it Deeper (Duff/Axl)SMUT
Don't hug me, I'm mad (Izzy/Axl)
You could be mine (Axl/Slash)SMUT
I want you(Duff/Izzy) SMUT
What the hell (Red/Munky/Jo/Fieldy)
Let's find wood(Axl/Steven)
Let's find woodPT2(Steven/Axl)
Let's find woodPT4(Axl/Steven)SMUT
Cornshucker (Duff/Axl)SMUT
This I love (Duff/Slash)
Forgive me(Izzy/Steven)
My Joker (Axl/Slash)SMUT
Cum On Feel The Noize (Axl/Duff)SMUT
Vodka (Steven/Duff)
Vodka PT2(Slash/Axl)SMUT
Not in this lifetime (Duff/Slash)
Shy Boy(Axl/Izzy)SMUT
Terminator (Duff/Axl)SMUT
PDA (Slash/Duff)SMUT
Baby, You Ready To Play? (Axl/Slash)SMUT
The End (Slaxl) SAD
A/N See Ya!

Let's find wood PT3(Duff/Slash)SMUT

4.4K 59 68
By Tylerandjosh1

A/N

You fuckers keep asking for a part 3 and also Duff and Slash smut so hERE HAVE IT ASSHOLES

I'm kidding I love you all. What should I call you guys? Like, I need to call you all something yenno how GNRs fans are Gunners, what do you guys wanna be called? 

This is so fucking kinky I shouldn't be aloud to write anymore whoops. Like, Duff has a daddy kink and is lowkey sadistic and spanks Slash, pretty kinky, eh? 

I'm on my period and I want death™️

~Munky

~

"Hey, Slash." Someone whispered in the dead of night. All the boys were sound asleep in the tent. Besides Duff.

"W-What do you want?" Slash grumbled, pushing Duff away from him. "I wanna sleep."

"I know but I'm kinda horny and gonna jerk off in the woods, wanna join?" Duff smirked, scooting closer to the guitarist and grinding his hard on against the mans leg. "It'll be fuuuunnnnn!"

"You're alway horny. Get off of me." Slash groaned, kicking Duff in the dick and rolling over, shoving his face into his pillow.

"OW!" Duff yelped, holding his crotch and curling up into a ball. "You asshole!"

"Dammit, shut up!" Axl shouted from across the tent. Him and Steven were spooning in a corner.

"Fuck you, Rose." Duff mumbled, getting out of his sleeping bag and unzipping the tent. "I'm getting off in the woods. Anyone who wants to join me, fuckin' do it."

With that, the blonde was gone, leaving Slash confused and tired with a raging boner. "Fuck it." Slash growled, getting up to follow the bass player into the dark. The air was cold and he followed the man into the foggy woods, chills creeping down his spine.

"Duff! Wait up!" He called, jogging after the blonde. He finally found him leaning against a tree with his dick in his hands. Well, that was quick.

"Ah, decided to join me?" Duff smirked, stroking himself with his skilled fingers, groaning at his fast movements on his thick cock. The man grinned, letting go of his dick and stalking towards his bandmate.

"Yenno, Slash?" Duff cooed, slowly walking up to him. Slash backed away and into a tree, gulping as he stared into his friends lust filled eyes. "Since we're both horny as fuck and it's just us, wanna fool around?"

Slash had a good idea what 'fool around' meant, and he liked it. No one would find them and plus, who the fuck cares? 

"Fuck, yeah." Slash groaned, an image of Duff's dick filling him up made him shudder with anticipation, unbuckling his pants fast and kicking them to the dirt floor. "I want you so bad."

"Mm, I want you, too." Duff hummed, placing his hands on Slash's hips and ghosting his lips on the guitarist's plump ones. "Such a tease today, you know that? You're such an ass, flirting with me around the other guys. You whore."

Slash huffed, pushing his slick cock against Duff's, rubbing the throbbing organs together with hot slaps. Duff reached down, taking both their dicks in his hand and jerking upward with his hands, brushing his thumb over both their head, mixing their pre-cum.

"Oh, mm, fuck me, Duff." Slash whined, hitting the back of his head on the hard tree behind him, arching his back and bucking up into his friend's hand. "N-Need you inside 'o me."

"Ohh, so impatient, babe." Duff whispered, leaning forward to plant sloppy, wet kisses along Slash's carmel neck, sucking and nipping at the delicate skin.

"F-Fuck!" The curly haired man moaned loudly, his turned on sounds echoing through the woods as Duff continued sucking hickies on his neck, licking the bruise when he was finished. "Ohh-Ohhhh, Duff. Feels s' good!"

"Shit, gonna shove my dick in your tight, slutty ass, would ya like that?" Duff hissed in Slash's ear, grinding against him and jerking both dicks off. 

"Ohh, oh, fuck yes. N-Need you inside of meeee." Slash's desperate moans fueled the bassist. Duff grabbed Slash roughly, turning him around so the man was pressed up against a tree, rubbing his dick between his asscheeks.

"You're a slut, you know that?" Duff's voice was thick with lust, growling and pushing up against Slash like an animal. "Begging me, wanting me. Fucking whore."

"I'm your whore." Slash choked out, pushing his ass back and rutting against Duff's cock. "T-Take me, Duff."

"You know, since you've been such a bad boy lately," The blonde's left hand stroked the side of Slash's flushed face. "You're gonna get ten spankings, you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Ahh, please! I've been such a b-bad boy! Punish me!" Slash cried, wiggling his ass at Duff, taunting him to spank his smooth ass. "D-Daddy!" He yelped, knowing Duff would like that.

"You naughty fucker, such a fucking asshole, you know that, baby boy?" Duff growled, caressing the guitarists ass. He brought his hand up, then swung down, smacking the skin and leaving a slight mark. Slash groaned in pleasure.

"Yeah, that's right. Naughty boy needs spankings." He hit him again, growing harder with each cry of pain from the man in front of him. Duff grabbed a fist full of Slash's hair, pulling and yanking to create more pain.

"T-That hurts!" Slash sobbed as Duff hit him hard in the ass, grinning as the skin became flushed pink. "Stop!"

"Fuck you, Slash! You asked for it!" Duff barked, slapping him as hard as he could in the ass. "5 more, think your slutty ass can handle that?"

"Y-Yes!" 

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, daddy!!" Slash closed his glazed over eyes, squinting them as Duff grunted, striking his warm to the touch ass. "M-More!"

"So fucking demanding." Duff snorted, spanking him a couple more times, thriving off of the man's pained mewls. "Slut."

"P-Please!" Slash cried, not knowing what he was asking for. "I-I need, ahh, need you! Fuck! ME!"

So Duff did. He slammed into Slash's ass with no warning, no prepping, covering his bandmates mouth and muffling his cries and moans of pain. Slash clawed at the tree, clenching his teeth and huffing, trying to stay calm as Duff pounded in and out of his tight little ass.

"So. Fuckin'. Tight." Duff growled through clenched teeth, slapping Slash's ass again just for the hell of it. The man whimpered in agony, ass stinging and hurting ass Duff pulled out completely, then slammed back in with such a force, Slash swore he was going to pass out.

"Ooohh, OH!" Slash cried, Duff's cock feeling him up so good. The pain turned to pleasure as Duff increased the speed, thrusting in and out of his friend. "You feel so good in me!"

"Hell yeah I do." The blonde grinned, slamming in and out of Slash, a tight feeling increased in his abdomen as he pounded the boy, grabbing his hips so hard it was sure to leave a bruise. "You gonna cum for me? Huh?"

"Fuck, yeah! D-Duff, I wanna-I think I'm gonna-" Slash was oh so very done with everything. He was on the verge of passing out from all the pain and pleasure, it was too overwhelming. 

"You better not cum y-yet, bitch." Duff squinted his eyes, leaning forward and nipping Slash's neck once more as his thrusting became sloppy. The bass player bit Slash's neck, licking and slurping at his skin.

"P-Please, lemme cum, ohhhh." Slash groaned when Duff shifted a little, pounding into him at a new angle. 

"Let it all out, baby boy." Duff hissed, slamming into him one last time, grabbing the mans hips to keep him from falling out of the force of his orgasm. Slash came with a cry, spilling all over the tree he was grabbing onto for dear life. 

Duff followed, spilling into his friends ass, grunting and puffing as he let it all out, pulling his spent dick and shaking it all out onto Slash's red ass. Slash collapsed onto Duff, clutching onto him, completely out of breath.

"Oh my fuck, Duff." Slash laughed, panting and out of breath. "That was great."

"Of course it was." Duff said in a cocky voice, smirking and carrying the boy back to the campsite.

~

A/N

Man, guys, I feel like shit. So okay quick rant below.

Let's call my brother "asshat" because I don't wanna use his real name. So me, my brother, and my mom went shopping and Asshat decided he really is into skateboarding and Thrasher magazine n stuff which I have no problem with. But my mom was all excited and pointing at things like "Aw! If you like this thrasher shirt Asshat, I'll buy it for you!" But when I pointed at a Misfits shirt she said "Well, do you have your money? Also, that one's kinda gross." I was like biTCH!?? N so that's how my day went, wandering the mall with her begging Asshat to tell her cool skateboard stories and me trailing behind them like a loner. Oh, also, I saw a cool Def Leppard shirt and they're one of my faves so I held it up to my mom and said "Look! Def Leppard!" And she said "OH MY GOSH THAT'S AWESOME! Asshat would look great in that!" ....... HONEYYYYY!?!??! Ugh. 

But I did get a cool Misfits sweatshirt and Misfits shirt for $12 cuz they were on clearance. 

Here, have Nikki Sixx bathing in my blood:

~Munky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 303 13
Smut one shots for Sam & Colby. Previously posted but got deleted, so I'm Re uploading.
29K 993 17
Axl is a rock n roll bad boy. Slash is a pastel book nerd. They could never fall in love... right?
36.2K 440 14
Butt-sex time! :D Random GNR one-shots that have no correlation to anything except my extremely dirty mind. The cover-art is a drawing I did while I...
8.3K 67 15
smut and fluff