Phantom Justice

Od UltraPhantom234

It's been 8 years since Danny has seen his brother, his older brother, his rollmodel, his hero, he ran away... Více

I'll See You Again
Can't Run
Where Is He Now?
You Kinda Remind Me Of Him
Escape
Rescue
Injuries
Stubborn
Cards
Little Kitten
I Didn't Write It
Army
What Was That?
New and Improved Schedule
Apperentice
Amity Park
You Guys Rock On This Story!!!
Fruitloop
We Need To GO
Just Another Memory
Under The Mask
Therapy
Salt
I Need Help!!!
Brothers
Hot Days
Ice Cold
Ask Young Justice Questions
Supergirl Cast and Asking Questions
Ask Questions
Time To Train
Sorry
Q And A
Angel With A Shot Gun
Omelets
New Cover
New Schedule
Questions For You Guys
Phantom Justice IS ON HOLD UNTIL THIS FRIDAY BECAUSE OF FINALS!!!
Last Night
Merry Christmas
His Lil Brother Part 2 is out!!!
Don't Tell Anyone
Suspicion
Little Phantom
Meeting the folks
The Weekend I Promise!!!
Upcoming Stories!!!
Arguments
Spring Break
Meeting the folks.......again
Questions to help with my series
Mistletoe
Update on Phantom Justice
Major Announcement
Happy Birthday
Official date
Migrain
New Story Temporary
Sick Days
Mama Bird
Powers
Scars
Young Justice Heroes: The Avengers Trailer #1
I AM TRULY SORRY!!!
The Banquets
Smols Part 1
Smols Part 2
Late night stress
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

All Nighter

4K 164 55
Od UltraPhantom234

-----------------

Thank you guys for understanding last night. So today I decided to do two Chapters today.

This is the first one. And he second one is the Q and A. I am still currently working on it.

I have lots of questions that people want the Phantom Justice to answer!!!

So get ready for it tonight!!! I don't know what time I will be posting it!!! But I know it's not going to be posted really late!!!

See you guys there!!! Bye!!!

-----------------

"Alright gang, I got movies and lots and lots of food." Wally walked in the living room with his arms full of stuff.

"What for?" Danny turned to the speedster on the couch.

"Me and Rob decided we're pulling an all nighter contest. Who can stay up the longest" Wally explained.

"I'm trained by the batman Wally, the hero of the night. I'm going to win." Robin cackled.

"What makes you think we want to join baywatch?" Artemis raised an eye brow.

"Well then I guess your not tough enough." Robin shrugged and Artemis's face got red with anger.

"I'm tough! I'll show you both." She defended.

"Dude you doing it?" Wally looked over at Danny.

Danny hesitated, he hasn't slept a good nights worth for a while, he hasn't slept at all in three days... The nightmares and stress...

"Sure why not." He shrugged.

He didn't want them knowing.

"Conner, Megan, Kaldur you want to join?" Robin asked smiling at the competition.

"I'll do it!" Megan said cheerfully and Conner shrugged in agreement.

"I will participate as well." Kaldur smiled.

"You will all be snoring soon." Robin cackled.

"I'll beg to differ." Danny smirked.

Knowing he'll be either second or first to be last, when he had school he'd go a week without sleeping due to attacks.

But some weird stuff happens when he's super tired, he almost gets an accent or something and a word in a different language slips out.

And with him being a growing teenager now he's tired a lot more and hasn't eaten in a while so he's a little tired.

"A bat barely sleeps." Robin smirked at Danny.

"A full ghost doesn't need sleep." Danny challenged.

"This is going to be good," Artemis smirked.

------------------

It's been 8 hours and no one has fell asleep yet, Megan was exhausted since it was 2 in the morning.

"Guys I don't think I'll win." she yawned leaning against Conner who had bags under his eyes.

Everyone was tired and Canary training them earlier that day didn't help.

Robin and Danny didn't look tired at all, they where playing cards against each other.

"Got a 6?" Danny asked.

"Go fish." Robin said.

"Bat vs ghost, this is a tough one." Wally acted like a narrator.

"I haven't slept in two days Wally. I got this in the bag
" Robin smirked.

'Ha!' Danny laughed in his head knowing better.

"Alright I give, I'm going to bed." Conner yawned and Megan was passed out against his shoulder...

No one noticed Kaldur silently sleeping on the couch sitting up.

"I'm not losing." Artemis said stubbornly but she had tiredness written all over her face.

"Well your not going to win Art." Danny smirked as a small yawn slip from his mouth.

"I'm going to win~" Robin sang.

"Uh huh," Danny rolled his blue eyes.

-----------------

"I'm out." Wally yawned an hour later and immediately passed out hugging a bag of potato chips since Danny threatened to take them before.

"Those chips will be mine." Danny looked at the chips.

"Give it a minute and he won't feel a thing. He's a heavy sleeper." Robin cackled lightly.

Danny smirked and turned his hand intangible and grabbed the chips and shared them with Robin and Artemis who where the last three standing.

"So when's the last time you slept?" Robin turned to Danny.

"What do you mean?" Danny floated on his stomach a foot off the ground.

"Danny when's the last time you got six hours of sleep?" Robin said more serious.

Artemis looked at him a little worried.

"I don't know... A while
" he sighed.

"I'm part ghost, like I said ghost don't need that much sleep." Danny looked away.

"But your still human, not complete ghost." Artemis put a hand on his shoulder.

"I know, I've gone a week without sleep." He said casually.

"Same." Robin shrugged.

"Your both growing boys! You need sleep!" Artemis snapped.

"Ok mom." Robin laughed.

"Jesus I do sound like my mom," Artemis laughed and yawned.

"Sleepy arty?" Danny smirked at her, she glared at him.

"No, you yawned too so don't even." she shot back and the two laughed.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say you two would be brothers," Artemis snorted at the two.

"Nah I'm way cooler," Robin said with pride.

"Who's the one that's floating boy wonder?" Danny teased.

-----------------

Around a half hour later Artemis finally went to sleep and the last two standing occupied each other with video games.

------------------

Around 11 in the morning the team besides Artemis walked in the living room and saw Robin sleeping on the couch and Danny no where to be seen.

"Rob wake up. We lost Danny." Wally snorted.

"No, I went to bed at 7. I will end you." Robin mumbled.

Megan dropped a blanket over the youngest and went to go find the halfa.

"Danny?" Megan flew around the mountain and saw him under the couch sleeping.

"Seriously?" Wally zoomed to see him.

Megan lifted him with telekinesis and set him on the other couch.

He cuddled himself together like a sleeping kitten with a light snore. Megan couldn't help but coo over him.

"He looks so young." She whispered.

Wally zoomed over to her side and looked at Danny with a snicker.

"And this kids my age." Wally snickered more.

He poked Danny's nose teasingly and Danny's eyes shot open and he sprung up like a bullet in panic.

"Gah!" Wally fell backwards in shock not expecting him to wake up.

"Bedaŭrinde, ne signifis timigi vin Wally" (Sorry, didn't mean to scare you Wally) Danny yawned with dark bags under his eyes.

"Mi ne iris al lito ĝis kiel ... kiam faras la suno sin levas?" (I didn't go to bed till like... when does the sun come up?) He rubbed his eyes and saw everyone was looking at him very very confused.

"kio?"(what?) Danny asked innocently with his big blue eyes.

"Uh Danny, we don't understand anything your saying." Wally said confused.

"kio?!" Danny asked again a little shocked.

"What language are you speaking my friend?" Kaldur asked.

"Mi parolas alian lingvon? Ĝi sentas tiel flua..." (I'm speaking a different language? It feels so fluent) Danny was still confused just like the others.

"Will you guys shush?!?" Robin called over.

"Dannys broken!" Wally called back.7

"Mi ne rompita!!" (I'm not broken!) Danny shouted.

"He keeps talking in a different language!" Wally whined.

Robin grumbled irritated and got up with a scowl with his sunglasses.

"I can't even get any sleep here. Danny what are you doing up? You went to bed after me," Robin looked at the halfa confused.

"Por ke signifas mi gajnis?" (So that means I won?) Danny perked up.

"Ugh your right..." Robin understood Danny perfectly.

"Jes!" Danny punched the air.

"Nun malliberigita, mi estas laca," (Now shut up, I'm tired,) Danny rubbed his eyes.

"Since when where you fluent in Esperanto?" Robin asked pretty tired himself.

"Mi ne estas." (I'm not) Danny scrunched up his face.

"Well obviously you are, your speaking it with no problem!" Robin said in a 'duh' tone.

"It's a dead language anyways, no one really speaks it." Robin shrugged.

"...Wulf parolas ĝin ... Lia unua lingvo de fantomo," (Wulf speaks it... Its the first language of ghost,) Danny groaned.

"What is going on?! Some people like sleeping." Artemis walked in very tired.

"Danny's broken," Wally said casually.

"Mi ne!" (Am not!) Danny shot back.1

"What the hell..." Artemis rubbed her face.

"Bone kion ni donis se mi fariseismo paroli angle?" (Well what do we di if I cant speak english?) Danny crossed his arms.

"I don't know." Robin shrugged.

Everyone was silent for a moment then Danny had a grin on his face.

"Esperanto estas morta lingvo, kaj lia fantomo unua lingvo," (Esperanto is a dead language, and its ghost first language) Danny smirked at Robin.

He took a minute then burst out laughing with his famous cackle.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

7.6K 188 14
Danny has been acting weird lately, and it's concerning Sam and Tucker. They want to help but they don't know how. When an accident with the Fenton's...
12.7K 625 64
(Book 2 of the Phantom Dimensional Series) PDS= Phantom Dimensional Series Things went badly for Danny after the GIW captured him and killed his fami...
433 14 12
Why does it hurt? Why won't the pain go away? Why can't I let go? Why does everyone have sunshine while I can only see rain clouds? It's because yo...
4.9K 126 19
What if Danny had a new sibling? How will he and Jazz take this news? How will they get along together as this sibling gets older? Is it a boy or gir...