Tragedy ↠ Nick Sorrentino (2)

By yourstrulynix

{HIATUS} "My life isn't a dream, it's a tragic nightmare" [SEASON 2] [BOOK TWO] [SECOND BOOK OF THE ELLE DANV... More

oo. intro
oo. act two
i. information
The Truth
Bitten
Louisiana
A Monster
Searching And Running
Another Proposal
Readers
A Nightmate Of A Wedding
Locked Up
The Red Haired Bitch
Rescued
Alpha Council
Triggering The Curse
A Father Daughter Moment
Readers

Hybrid

1.5K 49 7
By yourstrulynix

CHAPTER ELEVEN

My body was aching from all the shifting. After I finally changed for the first time, they got a sample of my blood but they didn't think that was enough. Three days later, I was still made to shift. I was covered in blood from the amount of times they cut me in wolf form.

I groaned as the guards threw me on to a floor in a new lab. My body was shaking from the lack of clothing but my anger continued to build. "You want more? Come on." I yelled, standing up tall in the new lab and throwing my arms out.

"We almost have all the blood we need." An unfamiliar voice came from behind me. It was a young man, maybe mid thirties. He had a large smirk on his face and the way he stood showed his power.

"Aleister." I whispered to myself in realisation. The male witch didn't say anything else, instead just threw a blanket at me. "Where the hell is my daughter?" I growled, wrapping the blanket around my shaking body.

"There's no need for that tone of voice." Aleister told me, moving closer to my body and gesturing for the guards to leave. "We would never hurt your daughter." He lied, stopping a few feet from me.

"That red haired bitch practically ripped her from my body." I practically screamed, letting out all of my anger from the past three days.

"Your daughter is being well looked after." Aleister informed me, walking away and standing behind a computer. "May you should be a bit more polite, we've been very good to her."

"Do not talk to me about polite!" I snapped, tightening my grip on the blanket around me. My outbreak didn't even get a flinch out of Aleister.

"You're an extraordinary women, Ellie Danvers." Aleister spoke more to himself, as he scrolled through something on his computer. "At first I only wanted you for your wolf blood, but the secrets I have unlocked on the way." He paused, glancing at my furrowed eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?" I asked in confusion. I honestly didn't know what he could have found out about. He knows I'm a wolf and I'm not actually a Danvers, what else?"

"Did you know you are a hybrid Ellie?" Aleister asks with a very serious look on his face. He was obviously wasn't joking around, he looked honestly concerned.

"A hybrid?" I raised an eyebrow at him, not even knowing what the word meant.

"It's a mix of two supernatural creatures." Aleister explained, moving away from the computer and back towards me. "In your case, a werewolf and a witch."

"That's impossible." I denied, violently shaking my head. "I was only made a werewolf when I was ten, before that I was just a human." I reminded him, not believing a word he was saying.

"Before you were bitten..." He paused reaching towards me to touch my birthmark, that was just above my left breast. It was covered by the blanket, but I knew where he was pointing to. "You were a witch." Aleister gently pulled down the blanket, revealing my mark since birth.

"That's complete bullshit!" I spat, stepping away from him and slapping his hand away. "My parents were humans who grew up in Louisiana." I explained, letting my eyes widen.

"Your father was human and your stepmother..." Aleister began but he was interrupted by my gasping.

"You're lying, she was my mother!" I growled, pacing around the small lab. "My parents married when they were twenty years old. Their parents didn't agree with there relationship so they ran away and got married." I informed him, trying to prove my point. "Years later they had Clay and I."

"You're partly correct." Aleister nodded, dropping his body on a near by chair. "You're father was in the army, correct?" He asked and I hesitantly nodded. "Before your stepmother told your father about her pregnant. Your father was having an affair with another women who lived in one of the mansion down the road."

"My father would never do that, he was a good man." I defended, feeling my hands begin to shake. "And don't you dare try to tell me Clay isn't my brother."

"Anyway, the women your father was having an affair with was Daniella Mayer." Aleister tells me while pulling out a photo of a young, gorgeous women. "Your father didn't know at the time Daniella was one of the most powerful witches in the world. He was too distracted by her beauty and her love for him."

"That women isn't my mother." I cried out, crouching down to the floor. Tears were flowing down my face as I listened to everything Aleister was telling me.

"When she told your father she was pregnant, he was over the moon. That was until he returned home that night to find his wife standing by the door with a positive pregnancy test in her hand." Aleister ignored my sobs and continued on. "He then returned back your real mother to end their affair. Your mother made an agreement, if your father took you in when you were born, she would disappear forever."

"How would he take me home without my mother..." I paused realising my mistake. "My stepmother finding out about his affair?"

"He admitted to his mistakes just before you were born. He begged her to not leave him, he promised that Daniella Mayer was out of his life for good." Aleister suddenly raised his hand and a large book appeared in front of him. "Your stepmother agreed to pretend you were her own daughter and Clay's twin."

"Clay..." I mumbled to herself, feeling guilt build up inside me. "If I'm half witch, why don't I have an power?" I croaked out, my mouth raw from crying.

"When you were born, your mother performed a dangerous spell. You can only get your witch power when it is triggered, think of it as triggering a curse." Aleister explained, flicking through the large book. "Here, this is the exact book and spell she used."

My legs felt like jelly as I tried to stand up. After a few failed attempts, Aleister rolled his eyes and sat down beside me. He handed me the book my mother had once owned. "Is she still alive?" I asked, flicking through the pages.

"Daniella Mayer is the head of the witch council. She has more power then any of us witches could dream of." The male witch spat in jealousy. 

"How can it be triggered?" I questioned, slowly coming to terms with it all.

"I'm not sure yet." Aleister mumbled, looking deep in thought. "I just need to run a few tests involving you and your daughter."

"No." I snapped, shaking my head. "My daughter isn't even three days old and yet she hasn't been held by her own mother. There is no way in hell in letting you do any tests on her. She has nothing to do with this." I growled, feeling my eyes glow.

"But she does." Aleister smirks at the reaction he got out of me. "Your blood runs through her tiny veins and your blood is a mix of witch and werewolf. Meaning..."

"She'll be a hybrid." I whispered in shocked. My innocent baby girl already has too many enemy's, just from the Danvers pack and now her mother.

"The best part is, she's more stronger then any of us combined." Aleister told me, while waving his hand around. "By the time she's seventeen years old, she'll have the strength of werewolf and the power of a witch."

"I'm done with story time." I growled, lifting my head up to look the male witch in the eyes. "It's time for me to meet my daughter." I demanded and I watched the smirk grow on his face.

"In time little wolf, in time."

~Nix xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 2.9K 66
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
51K 2.1K 15
When a wolf accidently bites a human girl, it changes her life for good, and he and his pack have to protect her and teach her how to control her wol...
195K 7.3K 27
Join Katherine as she runs from hunters she one of the last of her kind a were cat there's not many left. Werecat sand werewolfs no longer get alone...
4.1K 55 16
"I'm not losing you too."