Strong, Truly Strong

By maxine247

Strong: Being able to withstand great force or pressure. America was strong. His parents had abandoned him... More

Strong
Native America
Big Sister Vinland
Babies!!!! And Magic?
Mexico and Mexica
Bonding
It's my time
The Lost Colony of Roanoke
Bye bye Big Sis.........Hello Strangers
(The Sad) Life of Colonization
Very Important
A Day in the Life of Being Alone and Growing Up.....Too Fast?
New Siblings
Back to America
Jones
The 13 Colonies.......and Boston
The Declaration of Independence
The American Revolutionary War
War Aftermath and 1812
Mexican American and The Civil War
The Spanish American War, The Great Depression, And Pearl Harbor
The Great Space Race and NAFTA
9/11 and the Paris Attacks
Let the Good Times Roll
Strong, Truly Strong
Announcement
It's Up

Mama Native America

5.9K 167 201
By maxine247

A river cuts through A ROCK
not because of its power
But its PERSISTENCE

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Native America watched as the men talked to each other privately about apologizing to America.

"Why do they even have to talk about apologizing," her son, the Aztec Empire said, "Why don't they just do it?"

She shook her head, "These men, I don't understand them."

"Mama, are you sure we can't come with you?" One of her oldest daughters asked. All of her children looked at her.

She smiled at them and cracked her knuckles, "Yes my sweet girl, I wouldn't mind all of you coming with me. But I'm afraid that if we all go we might cause great pain to them, even though they deserve it, and they would not be able to go on from it since they may live in fear of us coming back and causing more pain. I must go alone."

They all nodded.

Native America smiled and nodded, she then closed her eyes and stretched her arms out.

Light started to surround her and wind started to blow, the light completely covered her. After awhile it started to fade away. When it did, Native America was gone.

Her children could help but smirk as they thought about the scared look of their baby siblings' former colonizers when they went face to face with their mother.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As the three men talked about apologizing, a light suddenly appeared in front out of them.

"What the Bloody-" The light faded award showed Native America.

She seemed very angry.

"Oh, it's North America's mother." Spain said.

"Uh, how may we help you Madam-" France was cut off.

She slapped all three of them.

"What the bloody hell was that for?" England asked.

"You all shouldn't be here!! You should be apologizing to my children."

"That's what we're talking about." Spain said.

She frowned and slapped all of them on the cheek again.

They all took a step back from her.

"You shouldn't have to have a conversation about it!! You should just go!! My children were left alone for so long, you should be talking to them right now!!"

"With all due respect Madame," France approached her slowly and carefully, "We left them because of our schedules, we were very busy an-"

France said the wrong thing.

Native America, who was now even more pissed, dropped down and swept her leg under their feet causing them to fall back.

These former empires were now officially scared of this woman.

She stood up above them angrily. She felt tears come up as she thought about how terrifed and lonely her children were during their colony days. It had pained her to see them like that. And at the same time it had angered her, her children had been under the age of 10 and they had still been left alone for so long.

She looked at the three men and kicked the closet who happened to be Spain.

He winced in pain.

"My youngest children, my babies were left alone for so long. Sometimes for months without you even telling them. They were only four and six. When they needed you," she kicked France, "You weren't there."

Her voice was shaking with emotion (Mostly anger). She was a mother heartbroken at the way her children, her youngest children, her babies were treated.

"Maska had a panic attack and almost fainted." She kicked England, hard, "He needed you."

She gave England a murderous look, "And you separated them even after they begged you not too." She kicked him again. "My little Maska was almost burned!!" She punched him.

"My babies put their trust in you." Some tears fell, her voice started shaking more in anger." And you just took advantage of it and crush it up. They looked up at you as their fathers, they needed you and yet you all barely even noticed. You made them think and feel like they didn't matter. They barely trust anymore, their afraid of being hurt again. You all hurt them, they were only children." More tears fell.

They all felt terrible.

She slapped all of them again, hard. "I don't like any of you. But for Mexico, Mexica, Maska, and Kanta." She took a deep breath, "Make this right. My children needed you back then and you didn't see. You put your work in front of them. They didn't think you cared about them at all. You all said hurtful things to my Maska, he was pushed to hurting himself." She took another deep breath, "I cannot stay here with my children as I would like too. But you all here can and be the fathers you should have been," She punched all of them,"Make this right."

The light and wind started to go around her, "You all hurt them so many times especially my Maska, do it again and I will come back with their older brothers and sisters. "The wind and light left and she was gone.

They all gulped and nodded.

"Did she just threaten us?" Spain asked, the other two nodded still in shock.

"Let's go," England said, he wanted to mend his broken relationship with his children.

They all got up and headed to America's room, since there was a chance North America might all be in there.

France took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Diego opened the door, he looked pretty surprised to see them, "Uhh, is there something we can help you with?"

"We need to talk with you four," England said.

Diego nodded and opened the door wider and let them in.

"Is there something you guys need?" Canada asked.

They all nodded, "We're here to talk to you all." Spain said.

"What is it?" America asked.

"Chers," France started with a sad face, "We regret the way you were raised. We should have stayed home with you all."

"But we didn't," Spain picked up, "You all had to face storms, hurricanes, and sickness while we were gone and we should have been there." He looked down, "We put our work in front of you all. When it should have been you all in front of our work."

England sighed and looked straight at America, "Alfred, I am so so sorry for sending you back. I wasn't thinking at all and should have been, you were only 9 years old, way too young to have been sent back on your own. You could have been burned in a witch trial because of me!! And I am so sorry for my behavior towards you after your independence. You won it fair and square and I should have respected that but I didn't. I just left you there after burning down your capital, you probably could have died." Tears started to fall, "I shouldn't have helped the Confederency, he almost killed you!! He stood for nothing but evil, I guess I was still mad at you for getting your independence. And I shouldn't have said those things to you during the Great Depression, you were suffering too, you even fainted and we just left you there. We pushed you to hurt yourself. You'll most likely never forgive me for those things but just know I'm so sorry."

"Maria, Diego, I'm very sorry for invading your country too." France said before turning to America, "Amerique, I should have done something to stop you from being sent back and never said those things to you either. The stock crashed but that didn't give me the right to verbally abuse you, and I shouldn't have changed towards you after you stayed neutral. I was being selfish. You were less than 20 years old, you were still very vulnerable, I should have though about that."

Spain nodded, "America I should have done something too. But I didn't even though you all begged me too. And you all ended you getting separated." He looked down, "And I'll never forgive myself for that ever. The four of you shouldn't have been treated like you didn't matter. You all do matter to me, you always did. I just- just- I should have stayed around."

The other two nodded, "You all will most likely never forgive us for the past at all." France said, "But we want to start over."

"And be the parents that you all deserved back then and still do now." England said.

"We want to be the parents that we should have been." Spain finished.

North America were all surprised. They were not expecting an apology from their former colonizers or was it their parents?

Maria shook her head, "You all don't mean that. We're just gonna trust you again only to have you go back on your word."

"Yes we do cheri, we mean every word."

North America looked at each other, then back at their colonizers, they all looked like they meant it.

"I don't know," Canada said, "We can't be sure." Diego nodded.

"What were we to you guys?" America suddenly asked, "Were we just colonies to your emipre and you thought it would be okay to just play with our feelings like that?" His eyes were filled with pain, "You wanted us to trust you only for you to take advantage of it? Were we just pawns for you guys!!?!" Tears started to fall, "For you to just use us to expand your empires and then just throw us the four of us away!?! Is that what we were!?!" He couldn't control the tears.

They all felt terrible.

"Our children," Spain said taking a step to his son.

"What?" America asked as he tried wiping his tears that kept falling.

"You weren't pawns at all. We never thought of you all like that. You were our children, who deserved better, who had to go through things alone without us being there when we should have been," He looked straight at him and Canada," Who had to grow up so fast, too fast. Who had to take care of your younger siblings when we should have been the ones to take care of you all." He sighed, "Who we had separted." He felt tears come up but held them back, "Our children who we should have been there for but we weren't. Our children who we made feel like they didn't matter. Our children who," he wiped some tears that fell, "Who, we hurt."

Basically everyone felt tears come up.

He looked at North America, "And now I'm looking at all of you, my children. Who I promise to never ever hurt again." He looked at all of them with a serious face "I swear to you."

America all of a sudden hugged Spain and just cried, cried for the pain he had gone through over the years because of his former colonizers, cried for the loneliness him and his siblings had felt during the colony days.

Spain ran his hands through America's hair and rubbed his back, "I'm so sorry mijo, for everything."

"We all are," France said, England nodded.

The rest of North America looked at their crying brother before looking at each other.

"Okay," Canada nodded, he stood up, "I believe you."

The two smiled at him, France hugged him, "I'm so sorry Matthieu,"

Canada hugged back and just took a deep breath and nodded. 

Diego and Maria looked at each other. Their big brothers were starting to trust their former colonizers, but should they?

Diego stood up and nodded. England smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

Maria didn't know.

Everyone else in the room all looked at her.

"Mar?" Canada asked.

She looked at them all before nodding and standing up, she looked at their former colonizers or was it parents now? "But if you go back on your word there will be hell to pay."

"Don't worry Sweetheart," England said, "None of us are planning to anytime soon." The other two nodded.
England hugged the Mexicos, and was whispering to them how sorry he was.

The door busted open and Australia, Argentina, Nigeria, and Chile fell in. The other former colonies of England, France, and Spain (minus Romano) were all at the door.

"Were you guys spying on us?" Canada asked.

"No," they all lied.

"Then why are you all at the door?" Maria asked.

They all were quiet.

"That's what I thought."

"Anyway," Philippines said stepping over her brothers and into the room, she faced their parents, "Like Maria said, if you go back on your word. There will be hell to pay." She said a serious tone, this got nods from the other former colonies.

The three men weren't expecting that.

"Don't worry Chers, we won't. I swear to all of you."

"Okay," Argentina said, "But we're just say just saying." He mumbled.

There was a tense awkward slience.

"Enough with the tension guys!!" Panama finally yelled out, "They apologized and swore they were gonna be parents that they should have been. Gained North America's  trust again, promised to never hurt them ever again. They all hugged. Our family's finally together again after so long, so can we all group hug now!?!"

They all laughed at her and nodded.

"Bring it in guys!!" America yelled out.

The huge family all group hugged. This was the first time their family had come together in a long, long, long time. They all pulled back with smiles on their faces.

They all started to talk about whatever. And even planned to do a family dinner after this was over.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

England, France, and Spain had finally gotten North America's trust again after so long.

And they weren't planning on breaking it ever again.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This was longer than thought. Anyway, I'll be going to Florida for my little sister's birthday on Tuesday and won't be back till Sunday. So there won't be updates for Wednesday to Sunday.

Up next:

The Space Race and NAFTA

Chap after that:

9/11 and Paris Attacks (maybe)

Chap after that (2nd to last chap)

America's good memories

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.3K 24
Confedrancy won, America's dead. The United States of America is now the United Confederate States of America. The whole world wants the good ole U.S...
158K 3K 40
A fanfic based off of "Memories of Old" By SliverAmyhestanimelover (I cant spell) so credits to them for the idea -- America seems to have it easy wi...
Rise By maxine247

Fanfiction

26.9K 919 14
(Sequel to Strong, Truly Strong) Rise: Move from a lower position to a higher one. The countries now knew that America was strong. They knew that Alf...
45.5K 843 24
Amelia misses the days when she was actually loved. Her parents England ,France and Spain probably hate her. The only ones who probably loves her ar...