Eminem Imagines (Eminemzminni...

Por Eminemzminnie

Imagines that will probably take you on a journey now to where..i'm not sure. :) Más

Imagine your first encounter
Imagine you teach him how to text
Can I tell you what's been happening?
Imagine the worst day of your life
Here Alessia Cara Songfic
Shortest Imagine Ever
Imagine he kidnapped you
Imagine it's halloween
Imagine 1941
Imagine 1941 (part 2)
4th of July disaster
I'm sorry
About me
It all started with a kiss
She hit me with a lamp so I married her.
Frito fight!
Life according to 7-eleven girl (Teaser)
You Deserve better
Roast myself
You are so annoying
The Slim to my Shady
Imagine Fiesta Marathon!
Imagine marathon continued
Imagine Marathon continued (Dystopian themed)
Imagine Marathon continued some more (Back Together)
Imagine Marathon (New assistant)
Imagine Marathon (Ignored)
Imagine Marathon (Two different people)
New Imagine!!
Libra
NOT A IMAGINE
can you do me a favor?
Lost, but..Together
What do u think?
Confidence
We're good
3 words
Call me when your sober
Advice
Drake Shut It Down!
So I just realized something
Request please
A love called hate
Worst case Scenario (Part 1)
Making it together (Happy B-lated Birthday Renae)
Only relevant to Naruto fans
Worst Case Scenario (part 2)
Feminism and Cinnamon buns
Little miss Sweetness
Imagine you met on the bus
A drunk proposal
Ideas?
Life according to 7-eleven girl is here!!
A:N
Guess who's back?
My everything
Cakes and Love
Robbers and inspiration
Hi!
Love and Happiness..
You're my Superstar
You Match
Marshall shut the party down!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROOF!! <3
October Ideas?
SORRY
bad news
Your gonna make it
Happy Birthday Marshall!!! (Surprise!!)
Can you help me out?
From where you are..
So what should I update?
Update
I just wanted Oatmeal....
November ideas?
Just news
In this town
Thanksgiving
In this world..
You CAN'T be my superman
Final Contest of the Year!!
Vote
Writing Tips & Eminem's new album?
Pieces (Merry Christmas!)
My Birthday Imagine ;)
Thanks!
New years resolution
Little update
Wedding Stopper
Patiently Waiting
Miracles
In 10 seconds
Marshall's doing what?
Superbowl Night
Contest entry
Better
Vote
Should i do this?
Locked out
Sweet
Next?
Be without you
Target
Shady's Cinderella
I'm only human (Don't put the blame on me)
Cute but Deadly.
Contest time
Jealous you
Good News!
I gave my robber a makeover (NEW STORY)
Imagine you created 8 mile
Marshall's pick up lines part 2
The Bet
He IS blue
Super Heroes
You want a divorce?
A:N
Jealous Him
A:N
Prank wars
lil apology
Summertime
Wattys? omg!
No way..
Cake for one
Please Marry my Dad
Fireworks
Must see!!
We're not dating
Fall out of love with me
The End
Prank Wars Pt. 2 (I Surrender)
A:N NEWS
Forever with me Part 2 (Last imagine)
Eminem News
Knowing No.7 story trailer
Eminem had me near tears/ Eminem Imagine book pt.2
Eminem Imagines Pt. 2 (PREVIEW for Imagine #1)
Surprise!! And Happy New year!!

Forever with me Pt.1 (Last Imagine)

1.4K 49 7
Por Eminemzminnie

"You and me, we'll always be tight
Family every single day and
And even when I starts acting like a fool
Somehow I always could fall back on you
When I'm not proud and always like myself
It's hurting you more than anybody else
And every day, what I try not to do
Is let my pride get between me and you."

   "I been tryna find your heart, I'm still tryin'
You can find someone else but you're still mine." ~Tory Lanez  <3

"So this is it huh?"  I spoke trying not to let my emotions get the best of me but I was never that good at that sort of thing. I was always the emotional one out of the shady family and Kuniva and Bizarre always teased you for it.

"Stop making this so emotional hun, you gone have me start crying and stuff man." Marshall frowned while holding on to my bags of luggage that he insisted he carry for me.

I was currently headed to the airport to go to New York for a job offering I had received which was just to go to pass up, but I also knew that if I took it i'd be saying a lot of hard goodbyes just like this one.. except this one probably hurt the most of all.

"Well there's no telling when we'll see each other again considering i'm leaving." I reminded even though there wasn't really no need to remind him considering we were standing in the middle of the airport like one of them sad couples you see in movies who just can't say goodbye to each other.

I never thought i'd be one of those people.

But here I am.

Me and Marshall had been a couple for a year now, and I couldn't have been more happy with your relationship. But a few months ago I had received a call that would literally change my life forever and there was no way I could pass it up.

-A couple months earlier-

"Are you serious!?" I squealed through the phone not believing what I was hearing.

"Yes, we want you to come and show us some of yours songs and perform for us, and if we like it, we'll sign you right on the spot, you'll get a record deal, but the only thing is you have to release an album right away and start promoting yourself to lead up to your first tour." A man from New Yorks finest record label explained.

"Oh wow..so I guess i'd have to move to New York right?" I asked coming to the sudden realization.

"Yeah, but it's the opportunity of a life time, you could make it big." He enthused.

"Wow..well uhh i'll let you know tomorrow okay?" I said.

"Okay make sure that you do, the sooner the better." And with that he hung up leaving me absolutely stunned.

I chucked the phone on the couch and plopped down myself, trying to comprehend everything that had just occurred within the last few minutes.

"Hey babe who was that on the phone?" Marshall asked standing in the door way startling the living day lights out of me.

"Oh God were you listening the entire time?" I said trying to get my heart beat to stop racing.

"Yep, so who was it, you sounded excited?" He questioned coming over to sit next to me on the couch.

"Well..that was a record company, they're thinking about signing me." I smiled really excited about this entire opportunity.

"That's great! Congratulations!" He said kissing my cheek.

"Yeah but.." I frowned remembering the con of it all.

"But what?" He asked confused. "Hasn't this been your dream since we were like teenagers?" He asked.

"Well yeah of course, but..Marshall, i'd have to move to New York." I revealed waiting for a reaction that never came.

I looked at Marshall who's face was absolutely blank and impossible to read.

"Y/N, this is your dream right?" He asked in all seriousness.

"Yes but-"

"But nothing, I want you to go after it, just like I did." He said giving me a short smile.

"But Marshall we'll be totally apart!" I cried feeling despair creep over me like cold shadows in the night.

How did I go from feeling like I was on top of the world, to feeling like I was about to lose the most important thing that ever happened to me in life? How could I ever choose my dream over him? 

But what would happen if I didn't?

Would I ever get an opportunity like this again?

"Hey it'll be okay, alright? We've always been alright, and we've always been family no matter how far apart we were or no matter how many arguments we had." He continued.

"Remember that time I was drunk and told you I loved you and then I threw up all over your floor?" He asked.

I cringed, "I remember alright, I had to buy two gallons of bleach from the store to get the smell of vomit out of the rugs." I frowned.

"Well, I totally meant it, and I mean it now, I love you." He said.

I totally burst into tears not because he was making it even harder for me to go, not because it was his first time saying it, but because I was absolutely terrified this would be the last time i'd ever get to hear him say it.

"So I want you to go." He said.

- Present Time-

"So your just gonna let me go and not even put up any sort of fight?" I bitterly said feeling tears come.

He sighed taking his hands and wiping some tears off my cheeks, "You are so ugly when you cry like that, don't you know your much prettier when your smiling?" He asked.

I shook my head deciding that I could cry for as long as I wanted and he wasn't going to change my mind.

"Babe, your getting on that flight even if I have to carry you onto the plane, Do you want that?" He asked.

"Maybe..." I sniffed.

He laughed enveloping me in a hug as we both rocked back in forth in the middle of the airport where hundreds of people were probably staring at us like they were in one of those hallmark movies.

"I'm really gonna miss you, cry baby." He said kissing my forehead.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I hoarsely replied because my tears just wouldn't stop flowing.

"Guess I am..but remember this." He whispered as I tried to steady my breaths.

"You can find someone else but you're still mine."  He said breaking the hug to look at me.

"All flights headed to New York will be leaving momentarily please board the plane at this time." A announcer said over the intercom.

"That's your que to go." He said.

I nodded and pulled him into a kiss that I hoped would make it clear all the emotions I was feeling but couldn't get out.

He was everything to me, and he needed to know that.

I don't know how many minutes went by that we just stood there kissing but the announcer came back over the intercom saying that this was the final call.

So I broke the kiss and wiped my tears as Marshall handed me the bags that I would be taking with me.

"Just don't forget about me okay?" I asked.

"I won't..little miss braces, shoes without the laces, always scared to write because she always

 erases, little miss sunshine, the beauty in her rhymes, always scared to fall in love figuring she 

had no time, little miss didn't wanna fall in love because she was scared to end up bruised, little

 miss Cinderella who always lost her shoes, little miss perfect who caught my heart and put it 

back together with blue, don't worry Y/N Shady's Cinderella will always be you." He rapped, causing a little laugh to come out.

"I've gotta go now." I smiled sadly.

"Alright by Cinderella." He smiled.

I nodded and turned to walk in the direction of the airplane not daring to look back because I knew if I did I probably wouldn't be able to get on the plane. So I kept walking and was almost to the door that lead to the plane before a voice screamed out over almost a 1000 people who was in the airport that day.

 Look
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you capture
Or just let it slip?  

"313!!" He yelled.

"313!!"I yelled back gaining weird glares from people but I didn't care because Detroit would always be my home, and so would he.

 Yo,
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy..

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Okay y'all that's Part 1 to this Imagine book ending..so don't worry we're not completely done but we're nearly there. :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.2K 1K 15
{I lost him a while back, but I didn't realise until it was too late. Until he was gone for good.} TW for depression, suicide, and lots of existentia...
544K 6.7K 72
Hey guys ! So here's my second book of Harry Styles Imagines.
7 0 4
{Prequel in Living To Exist} My earliest memory is one that played over in my head regularly. At three years old I had only started to experience the...