Direction-Infection: A love s...

بواسطة littlevampB

The boys from One direction are on a sudden break, which was a big surprise for their fans. But the break was... المزيد

Direction-Infection: A love story.
A complete blur
Something's brewing
A hit and run struck
Hello neighbor
A basil incident
Happy Birthday!
Is Niall my gift?
Too clingy, Too bad
Best of both worlds
Let me love you
More than Nandos
Red days
Confession, Riot, Bieber?
We now know
Let them watch
Baby back ribs in bed
Temptations
Conference Call
6 more weeks
Define love
Hardly breathing
Strut my stuff
We have a surprise!
Alohaaa
Beach, Please ...
Regrets and Mistakes
Save me tonight
Turn of events
I like it rough
More plans

You don't know you're beautiful

597 8 6
بواسطة littlevampB

I would like to warn you, that this chap contains various sexual encouters. Kissing scenes and tension ones. If you're under 13, parental guidance is a MUST. Well, you're just gonna read it anyway but hopefully your minds are matured enough. HAHA :P Well, enjoy still.

-Sam's point of view-

The drive was pretty much quiet. But a good quiet. He just looked at me back and forth while I was searching the radio for some good tunes. I stopped when I heard One direction's What makes you beautiful. I glanced at him and smile.

"Ain't it a little awkward?" I started.

"What is?"

"Hearing your songs over and over and oooover again?"

"You kinda get used to it, a little awkward hearing your voice in the radio on purpose or not." He smiled and glance at me.

"Oh," I got a little shy and looked away from him."

I humed with the song, "I just love this song,"

"You don't know you're beautiful." He said.

"Exactly, that song." I said.

"No, you don't know you are beautiful Sam." I looked at him as he said it.

I didn't respond or anything. I just stayed quiet as he did the same.

I heard him sigh.

(At the driveway)

"You have any food?" He started.

"I don't know, I don't do the grocery. And I don't ... eat." I got out of the car the same time he did.

We walked together on our way to the front door.

"Well, you're gonna." He smiled with those dimples just mocking me.

"Try me." He grabbed my hand and stopped. "What?"

"Don't you have a car?"

"Yeah, but I don't park it here. I park it at my clubhouse. Tell you more about it later."

(At the sala)

"Wow,"

"I like to call it, a hard work's payment. What I get after working my fat-ass off, showing it off." I smiled.

"Fat-ass?"

I just ignored him, yes I see myself as a 'fat-ass'.

"Where's the kitchen? I wanna show you my magic." He smiled at me.

"Here," I grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards my kitchen.

He stood there stunned and smiling crazyily. Only 10 seconds in my kitchen, he already acted like he was the master of MY kitchen and should not be interrupted.

He grabbed some utensils while I sat in the counter top. I watched him move and tilt his head from the heat of the pan.

"Oh God..." I whispered. Shit! Did he hear me ... groan at .... him?! I was literally fanning myself just because of the view.

He raised his head a little to smirk at me. He heard me all right.

I saw his hand twist the stove heat lever into low fire and walked towards me. He still had that smirk on his face.

He placed his hands beside my thighs on the counter top, looking in my eyes, like tempting me and then he slowly raised his hands to my waist while he titled his head with his lips and mine colliding. He kissed me softly and strongly like every peck should last 3 seconds, then he moved his lips in my lower cheek down to my neck. I grabbed the back of his shirt, and flowed my hand oh his hair. Now his hand was inside my shirt, near my lower ribcage. I smiled cause it tickled me.

I tried to pull apart and whisper, "Let's just continue this later. Maxwell's still up."

He didn't buldge, he just continued kissing me like he knew who Maxwell was until ... 

"Madam Samantha, you're still uh ........" I saw my maid's eyes grew big when she saw where Harry's hands were. And where my lips were.

I giggled and pulled away. Harry was so nervous! I laughed, he thought it was my mom or something. He stood there with his hands on the pockets of his pants pacing nervously.

"No worries Mawell, I'll just close it up, you can sleep now." I said to Maxwell as she eyed Harry.

"You burnt whatever that is you were cooking while you were making out." Maxwell pointed at the pan.

Maxwell's like Derota from Gossip girl, Blair's handmaid or something. I treat Max as family, she took care of me since I was still in my mother's womb. She actually saved me from my ex. And she sounds like Derota.

Harry ran to the pan, it wasn't burnt. We heard Maxwell's evil laugh as she walked away.

I smiled and said, "That's Maxwell she's my handmaid. But I treat her like my second mother. Don't worry about her, she doesn't bite. Nor tell on me."

"Sorry about that, I got a little carried away."

"Haha, no, it's fine. Really. Let's just continue it later when that's all done." I motioned to the cooking.

"Haha, yeah. Ah, Sam do you have any source of protein?" He opened my ref and looked at me in a 'seriously?' Look.

"Uhm, well there's tofu." i said.

"I don't even consider tofu as food. Less as protein."

"Well, That's the only thing I eat."

-Harry's point of view-

What?! She doesn't eat any other form of life?! Than this so-called tofu? What is she talking bout? she's beautiful, she has this spunk, she's haaawt.

"Oh thank God," I started.

"What?" She schootched to see,

"Eggs. There are eggs!" I saw her smile as I spoke.

Why can't she see her beauty? Why can't she know how beautiful she is? Why can't she realize that she makes me have the little bastards in my stomach?

I already sauted (sauteyd) the celery and parsely, all I have to do is pour in the mixed eggs and make her some omelete.

- - - - -

(At the sala) (We were in the couch)

"Tada-ah!" I presented her.

"No, thanks I'm good." She looked at the plate while saying that.

"I know you want to..." I teased her.

"No ... really ... I'm ... I'm good." She swallowed looking away from the plate.

"C'mon, just one bite. If you don't like it, then you have poor taste buds." I joked her.

She grabbed a fork and hesitated.

"Haz, It's past my eating hours. I can't just break my diet plan." Her fork was inches from the omelete. I knew she wanted to eat it.

"Can you hear yourself? Diet plan? You're fucking stunning Sam, you're so gorgeous that I didn't care making out infront of Mace or Max. Just eat the damn omelete." Her impression was so stunned, maybe I'm the first person to confront her like that. But it is true, I'll make out with her anywhere, anytime. Well, as long as she approves.

"Fine!" She stompped her fork down the plate and scooped a huge pile of omelete. She opened her mouth and swallowed it whole. Lucky fork.

At first she was silent, expression-less. Until she smiled and said. : "That's some good stuff."

I smiled and grabbed a fork to eat as well.

"See," I told her.

"Yeah, yeah. It's been sometime since I ate ... meat. All I allow myself to eat was, muffins and pastries but that was the last draw. I actually can't remeber what coke taste like nor lays." She said as I looked at her.

"Wow." I said, "Sam, you have to know. That you are fine, like fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. You're smokin' like crazy. You're actually quite thin. I don't know your ex but, seriously. I want to hit him, for calling you ugly or for tormenting you about your weight. He's an idiot. I would hit him all day if I have to. Because no woman deserves that kind of pain, especially you."

I saw Sam's eye get a little wet.

"Hey hey hey, I'm sorry about bringing your ex up." I started to go nearer to her.

"No, you said the right words." She placed the fork down and crawled on top of me, making me lay down on my back. She kissed me for a long time, just a peck but it was passionate. I placed my hands on her waist while she kissed me.

"Let's continue .." She whispered in my ear, as I kissed her back. I tried to enter my tongue just to try if she's up to it. Without wasting another second she opened, I turned now I'm on top. I kissed her neck down to her belly button and I pulled her shirt up alittle. I felt her hands play with mine so I pulled it off.

-Sam's point of view-

He took his shirt off.

Oh my God.. Beybeh deym, that is some hardcore abs. I slid my hand down his back, while he kissed me harder. I sat up with him, I pulled off my shirt. I saw him look at it. Typical Harry Styles.

I lay down on my back again, waiting for his kisses. Until he pulled something from the back of his pants.

A condom ... shit,

He closed his hand with the condom, he looked at me.

"This is too fast right? Sorry, I even brought it out." I stopped him when he was returning it. Seriously? Carry condoms all the time?

"No ... I'm ready." I inhaled.

He kissed me again.

"I just cleaned that," Maxwell entered the sala with her pj's on and walked back to her bedroom. She's messing with us, I didn't know why.

Me and Harry got startled. We saw her pj's and lost all the sexual intensions.

I wore my shirt back on, he wore his as well.

"With that picture in my head, .." He was talking about Maxwell.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Sorry ..." I said.

 "About that, I know ... I know, it was too fast. I'm sorry." He replied, not even looking at me.

"Harry," I said grabbing his chin to look at me.

He looked with sad, puppy looking eyes.

"You're the first person to speak like that to me, in a good way. You made me break my Diet plan, you made me eat ... meat, Trust me, even with Jenny's attitude, she couldn't make me eat meat. You told me that you'll make out with me infront of a possible ally for my parents coming back here. It's ... it's just not time yet. But it'll come."

"Yeah, it'll come.." He said smilling. "You and I will come.. Soon enough we'll come."

"Exactly ... wait, were you ....?" I said.

He laughed. He was being sooooooo green and dirty minded. We'll 'come'. Get it?

I punched his arm playfully. He over reacted for usual.

"Thank you though, for understanding." I said.

"No prob, why would you think that I wouldn't understand?"

"Well, not like that .. but, boys do have needs." I pointed out.

He smiled. "Yeaaah. You should tell that to Zayn."

"Wait, what?"

"That dude, has some serious needs. He is known as the 'quiet' one, but he actually has quite the needs. More than me, Niall, Liam and Lou's needs combine." Harry explained telling me stories about Zayn and his 'needs'.

"Oh my God ... Alex." I whispered.

"What?"

"Ah, nothing. Ahm, I just need to call someone for a moment." I stood.

"Yeah sure, take your time, I'll just stay here and fantasise about you love." I rolled my eyes as he said that, sweet but a little weird. The accent gave it a sweet intension.

I closed the behind me, I was in my office. And yes, I have an office in my house. Because ... It's my house. Haha. It the only place I feel calm and comfortable in making my thousands of dollars paycheck worth of ideas for my articles in the magazine.

Alex's phone was ringing.

I heard it got answered then a huge thug!

"Hello? Alex! Hey, I need to talk to you." The phone went dead.

Shit... Alex.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Fannapped بواسطة Ashley

قصص الهواة

161K 2.6K 21
The boys of One Direction and Big Time Rush have made a bet. It was simple. Steal a fan; keep them for as long as they could, band to keep their fan...
57.2K 2.7K 15
All five members of One Direction are flying home from USA on a private plane after their tour in South America ended. They get surprised by a tropic...
3.7K 72 38
Sometimes love just sneaks up on you and sometimes it's for the best. Sometimes though things go horribly wrong and you don't know which way to turn...
241K 5.6K 22
Love and hate are oddly similar if you think about it... "I won't do it. I won't ruin their careers." I snapped harshly. "You don't have a choice, lo...