To Love Is To Destroy ( TMI f...

By cityoffandxms

Clary and Jace have been together for 2 years now. When Jace starts considering proposing, weird things happe... More

To Love Is To Destroy ( TMI fanfiction )
Chp 2.
Chp. 3
Chp. 4
Chp. 5
Chp. 6
Chp. 7
Chp. 8
Chp. 9
Chp. 10
Chp. 11
Chp. 12
Chp. 13
Chp. 14
Chp. 15
Chp. 16
Chp. 17
Chp. 18
Chp. 19
Chp. 20
Chp. 21
Chp. 22
Epilogue
5 Years After Clary's Death

Chp. 23

284 8 0
By cityoffandxms

(JACE'S POV)

"Clary," I whimpered, barely able to say her name. "I-I thought you were Valentine. A-and then Valentine sliced your throat and I couldn't stop myself."

Clary smiled a weak smile.

"Jace Lightwood," she stammered.

"Clary Fray," I said, tears rolling down my cheeks. She put her hand up weakly to my face and wiped them away.

"It's okay," she said. "It's okay."

"Clary, please, no-please!" I could hear the own desperation in my voice.

"Ever since I met you, I fell in love with you," her eyelids fluttered, as she tried to keep them open. "You'll always be my t-true love."

She looked me directly in the eye.

"It's okay. This is how I want to die. It's perfect. I'm in the arms of my first love, my only love. The person I'll always love," Clary whimpered.

"No, I shouldn't have kissed that other girl, this isn't how it's supposed to end," I said.

"Tell everyone I-I love th-them, especially you Jace, I love you," Clary cried.

"Clary I wanted to ask you, it seems pointless now, but I bought you something," I pulled out a ring. "Clay Fray, I will see you in heaven, and when I do, will you marry me?"

Clary cried even more. "Y-yes J-"

Clary's hand went limp on my face, and fell to my leg.

"Clary?!" I screamed. I shook her. "Clary, CLARY! Please wake up! Don't go to sleep, not yet! Clary please!" I said as tears rolled down, I didn't care who was watching.

My clary. Dead. I was the one who killed her. I would never survive this.

"Clary..." I whispered as I put my neck in her shoulder. "Mrs. Lightwood..rest in peace." I could barely make out the words. Tears just kept coming down.

I would never be able to fall in love again.

This can't be happening. This is a dream.

I laughed in between tears.

"You're not dead, Clary!" I smiled as I licked tears off my face.

"YOU'RE NOT DEAD, CLARY!" I screamed. "DON'T LEAVE ME!"

I sat there by her body as I heard someone whisper, "I told you that's how you two would end up if you didn't help me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 17.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

113K 2.6K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC