For the curvy|BWWM

By Black_baddie

"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not An Update
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not An Update
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Cast
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter

Chapter 10

126K 3.6K 3.1K
By Black_baddie

Once Sam and I got in front of the class I stopped. He looked at me confused as to why I stopped.

Sam took my hand in his and "you'll be ok." I nodded my head and took a deep breath.

Sam let go of my hands and it immediately felt cold and empty.

He opened the door for me and I walked in. When I walked into the room instantly went quiet. Everyone who was talking to their friends instantly looked at me. I felt very uncomfortable with everyone's eyes on me.

I think Sam noticed I was uncomfortable because he yelled: "everyone goes back to what the fuck you were doing!" Once they heard Sam's booming voice they literally shook in their boots and quickly turned around.

Sam smiled down at me and I mouthed thank you. I walked over to my seat all the way in the back and Sam followed behind me.

He pulled out the chair that was next to me and sat down. I looked over at him and he winked at me. It's a good thing I'm wearing makeup because my face would have been fiery red.

Once the teacher walked in the class became quiet and all eyes wandered to the front board.

The teacher situated everything that was in her hands on her desk and took a deep breath. She looked at her full class and greeted us with a gleeful good morning. Her eyes scanned the room swiftly after. Her scan stopped once it came upon Sam.

She arched her eyebrows and said, "Sam, I'm glad you decided to join our class today."

The whole class turned towards the back of the room. I looked down at my lap playing with my fingers. I don't like attention.

He looked at me and smirked. He answered back "well, someone special made me want to go to class today."

I could feel the murmurs go around the room. I heard many people say various things. Somewhere out of jealousy while some were just confused.

I didn't even bother looking up. I didn't want to see their judging eyes. After a moment I finally looked up.

The teacher cleared her throat and everyone turned to face the board. She clapped her hands together and looked at me and said: "well, thank you to whoever convinced him to come to class today." I nodded my head and she started with her lesson.

Throughout the lesson, I could feel his eyes on me. I choose to ignore his stares and continued writing down my notes.

After minutes of ignoring him, he started to throw little pieces of an eraser at me. I bit tongue and ignored him.

He finally stopped but he went on to throwing paper balls at me. I was doing well ignoring him until he throws one at my eyes when I turned to the side to see the board better. I turned my head slowly to the side and stared at Sam like he was crazy.

I threw daggers at him and all he did was smirk at me. I turned away and another paper came flying my way. I thought it was Sam but, it was actual Britney Burke. I looked at her for a while before I looked down at the crumpled up piece of paper.

Britney Burke is known as the school slut. She sleeps with any guy that has a pulse. She and her bimbos run the school in her mind. She walks down these halls as you owe her something.

With one look she sends people running for the hills. You do not want to get on her bad side. I tried telling people she's not a slut but she calls herself the queen of sluts. What am I suppose to do?

Sam and Britney have been the it couple of the school even though they never went out. He's on the football team and she's the captain cheerleading team. I guess it's destined for them to be together. It's the typical popular girl and popular guy match.

I finally decided to open up the wrinkled piece of paper/ once I opened it I saw she wrote:

STAY AWAY FROM SAM!!!! HE IS MINE YOU MAN STEALING WHORE!!!!

Xoxo The Queen

How could someone write something as rude as this and then put xoxo the queen at the bottom? Is she okay?

I looked up in her direction and she was glaring at me. If looks could kill I would have been 6 feet under by now. I looked behind her and her bimbos mirrored her expression.

Oh great, now your highness and her servants have put me on their radar. I was doing a great job at being invisible now I'm in hot water.

I looked over at Sam and he had a blank expression on his face. I think he saw what Britney did because he was laughing until she threw the piece of paper.

I turned back around but, I could feel Sam's eyes burning holes through the side of my head. I just ignored him because I don't want to get on Britney's bad side. I put the piece of paper under my notebook and continued to write down my notes.

----SAM'S POV----

I quickly woke up once my alarm clock sounded at 7 in the morning. Today I woke up extra early just to so I can get to school before Diamond. I had to tell her sorry for not talking to her for a month. I finally paid the guy back so Diamond has nothing to worry about. I can talk to her freely now.

I walked into the bathroom and did everything that I needed to do in fewer than 20 minutes.

I rushed to my closet and picked out a plain white shirt, ripped black jeans and my leather jacket. I walked over to the side of my bed and picked up my white and black Adidas.

I ran to my kitchen, where my family was seated eating breakfast. I shouted a good morning, picked up an apple, then ran out of the back door saying goodbye. I went over to my car and jumped in. The engine roared to life and I zoomed off to school.

Once I arrived at school I parked my car in the nearest spot. Once I opened the door Britney came over to me. I want to see anyone, anyone but her that is.

She is so annoying and clingy. She goes around the school saying that we are an on again off again couple. We never dated so how did we become an on again off again couple?

If I could trade her for a chocolate bar I would.

She throws herself on me and I instantly freeze up. She knows I don't like hugs. She probably does this to annoy me.

I pull her off of me and she looks at me shocked. I brush off the reminding dust that was on me and looked at her in her eyes. She said "hi baby" while she batted her eyelashes.

I rolled my eyes and said with a straight face "I'm not your baby and hi." I can't even go one day without this thing bothering. She's been trying to get in my pants ever since freshman year.

All we did was kiss one time and it wasn't even my choice. She literally put her lips on mine.

My answer will still stay the same, NO! I don't date sluts.

Plus, I have my eyes on someone special already.

She was batting her eyelashes, puckering up her lips, making kissy faces, pouting, etc. No matter what she does; she is still disgusting to me.

I couldn't take any more of her trap moving so I just walked away while she was talking. What she was saying didn't interest me anyway.

It's a good thing I know where Diamond's locker was because I would have nowhere to go when Britney was talking about how she spent her day yesterday with her slut crew.

After minutes of leaning against her locker, I saw this girl with red hair walking towards me. Is she new?

I haven't seen her around the school.

When she was close enough for me to see I saw it was my princes... I mean friend Diamond. She looked stunning. She had a tight beige skirt with a white crop top. The way she walked in those heels was tempting me. I was speechless.

I love the fact that she was more covered up than Britney and her sluts say something.

She saw me and said "can you please move, I have places to be" call me crazy but the way she gave me attitude was actually hot.

I sighed and said "Diamond please forgive me; I didn't mean to hurt you." when I said that she looked in my eyes. She looked like she was searching for something. Maybe it was hope.

She sighed and said "ok Sam, I forgive you." yes. I got my quee... friend back. I'm so relieved she forgave me. I wanted to hug her but; I didn't want her to reject me.

I scratched the back of my neck and asked her "can I hug you." she laughed and looked at me like I asked the dumbest question ever. At least she wasn't mad at me anymore.

She let out a breathtaking laugh and said: "you don't have to ask me." I instantly engulfed her in a hug that seemed like it lasted for hours. I pulled away and took her hands in mine saying "I'll never hurt you again and if I do it's not on purpose." And I meant it too.

She closed her locker and said ok. Once she was done she took her purse and I asked her "do you want me to walk you to class?" She had a bright smile on her face and said: "ok Sammy." I hated when people called me Sammy. It's such a baby name.

I looked at her and said "Sammy? Really? I hate being called Sammy." She just laughed it off like if what I said wasn't important.

"Well, that's your punishment for not talking to me for one month." I just nodded my head. She had a point there. I rather her call me Sammy then not speak to me at all.

I smiled and said "touché." When we were walking in the class I told her "oh and baby you look sexy today just like every other day". I was being 100% honest with her too. She looked like herself each and every day. She was always her.

Once we got in front of the class she stopped. I looked at her confused and she just stared at me. I knew why she stopped. She was scared.

I took her hand in mine and said: "you'll be ok." She nodded her head and took a deep breath.

I let go of her hands and my hands became lonely all of a sudden. It's like Diamond's hand was a perfect match for mine.

I held the door for her and she walked in. once we stepped foot into the class the room became quiet. I looked at her and I could see she felt very uncomfortable with everyone's eyes on me.

I yelled "everyone go back to what the fuck you were doing!" Once they heard my loud voice they literally shook in their boots and quickly turned around.

I smiled down at her and she mouthed thank you. She walked over to her seat all the way in the back and I followed behind me.

While diamond was walking I saw Britney and her Barbie wanna be friends looking at Diamond like they were going to kill her. I glared at her and she went back to talking to her friends.

I pulled out the chair that was next to her and sat down. I looked over at her and winked.

Once the teacher walked in the class became quite and all eyes wondered to the front board.

The teacher put everything that was in her hands on her desk and turned to face us once again. Her eyes scanned the room after everything was neatly on her desk. Her scan stopped once she saw me.

She arched her eyebrows and said "Sam, I'm glad you decided to join our class today." The whole class turned towards the back of the room.

I looked at Diamond and smirked. I answered back "well, someone special made me want to go to class today."

I could hear the murmurs go around the room. I heard many people say various things. I could tell she didn't like being the center of attention because she looked down at her lap.

The teacher cleared her throat and everyone turned to face the board. She clapped her hands together and looked at Diamond and said "well, thank you to whoever convinced him to come to class today." She nodded her head shyly and the teacher stared with her lesson.

Throughout the lesson I couldn't take my eyes off her. She looked so cute while she concentrated on her notes.

After staring at her I started to throw little pieces of eraser at her. I know she felt it. She was just ignoring me. I kept throwing eraser pieces until I ran out.

I could tell she was happy I stopped so I went on to throwing paper balls at her. When she turned to the side to see the board better I took that as an opportunity to throw a paper ball at her. She turned around slowly; it was like she was going to kill me right then and there.

She glared at me and all I did was pull out my signature smirk. She turned away and another paper came flying her way. It wasn't me this time I stopped. I already got a reaction out of her. She looked at me but, I had a straight face on. She looked around the room and I looked with her. Who was stupid enough to dare throw something at my baby girl?

She stopped searching the room when she realized it was Britney. I looked at her for a while before her eyes caught mine and I glared at her. Diamond looked down at the crumbled up piece of paper like she was scared of what it could have said.

After looking at the piece of paper she finally opened up the paper.

I looked over at Britney and she had her usually bitch face on. Her posse had the same look on their face too.

She looked back at me for a mere second until she turned back to the front of the board to write down her notes. I couldn't focus on my notes because I saw that whatever Britney wrote on the note was bothering her.

I think I need to pay Britney a visit before lunch.

Once the bell rung Diamond quickly took her stuff and put it in her purse. She didn't even say one word to me. What Britney said must be really bad.

She lifted up her notebook and practically ran outside the class. I was about to walk out the class when a piece of paper caught my eyes. It was lying on Diamond's desk. I unfolded the piece of paper and I immediately knew who wrote this.

No one in this school would end a letter with xoxo the queen except for Britney. I stormed out of the room and headed to Britney's locker. Once I arrived I saw her and her Bitch squad giggling and gossiping like always.

One of her minions pointed behind her and she turned around and faced me. When she saw me her face lit up and she ran to me with her arms open. Before she could come attack me with a hug I moved to the side, making her hug the air.

She turned around and she pouted at me. I swear if is she pokes out those ashy lips of hers one more time I think I will go punch a tree or buy her some Vaseline. She walked up to me and said "hi Sammy" while batting her eyelashes.

Sammy? SAMMY!! That name is reserved for Diamond only. I gritted my teeth and said "don't call me that." She had a confused look on her face as she stepped closer to me.

Before she could say anything I took out the piece of paper and throw it at her face just like she did to Diamond and walked away before shouting "leave her alone."

I made my way into the lunch room and tried to find Diamond. I had to make sure she's alright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

944 36 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...
136K 3.8K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
1.2M 25.6K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
154K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...