Another Time, Another Place (...

By anonymous_1698

During the fight to the death between Supergirl and Queen Rhea of Daxam, something happens that sends everyth... More

Part 1: Black Hole
Part 2: Weird Dreams
Part 3: Something Familiar
Part 4: First Day High
Part 5: The Adventures of Kara Danvers
Part 6: Thinking Straight
Part 7: Alex and the Doughnuts
Part 8: Bottled Up
Part 9: The Surprise
Part 10: Miss Bright Side
Part 11: Tangled
Part 12: Dance Off
Part 13: Weird Dreams 2.0
Part 14: Sparks Fly
Part 15: Chances
Part 16: Oh Brother
Part 17: Oh Sister
Part 18: Homecoming Jitterbugs
Part 19: Too Busy To Think
Part 20: Brain Stuff
Part 21: This Is It
Part 22: Unbeknownst...
Part 23: From McFuzzy To Chester
Part 24: Untitled
Part 25: Super meets Bat
Part 27: Rusty and Buffy
Part 28: Sing And Dance
Part 29: You Pick Me Up
Part 30: Stubborn
Part 31: Cordova St.
Part 32: Red Caped Blur
Part 33: Rescue
Part 34: Mommy Issues
Part 35: Pushing Luck
Part 36: Things To Consider
Part 37: The Doe In Headlights
Part 38: Keeping Up With The Luthors
Part 39: What Matters Most
Part 40: 'Normal Girls'
Part 41: 'Lexie'
Part 42 : Escape
Part 43: Blue Moon And Heights
Part 44: Suitcase
Part 45: Prison
Part 46: Together
Part 47: Operation Cadmus
Part 48: Potterhead
Part 49: Not Too Good At Goodbye
Part 50: Sad Song
Part 51: Addicted To You
Part 52: Its Real Yo!
Part 53: Hoodie
Part 54: Blurry Tunnel Vision
Part 55: The Princess, The Prince, Or The Bastard
Part 56: New Drug
Part 57: Hysterical Shock
Part 58: Home
Part 59: S***** Mess
Part 60: Batgirl v Supergirl: Dawn of Another Reality
Part 61: Black Hole 2.0
Epilogue
A/N

Part 26: Up

3.2K 125 38
By anonymous_1698

Mike's pov

R.Q.S. - 080271LMI-26C

Yep... that's the big boss's initials.

I got to deliver this particular package before the rest arrives at the south side of Port Sherwood, to see if the big boss approves.

I just run errands for these guys and they pay well. And I need the cash... really bad...

__________________________

Lena's pov

This is going to be fun.

Mom went for a three day conference in Juneau, Alaska and she left early. Dad on the other hand, is always busy with his car dealership company and Lex is also busy throwing frat parties at the University.

I invited Kara to come over. She didn't finish her Chemistry homework just yet, and she got that paper in English due on Monday.

I know so because she left me her notes yesterday before she headed to music class. Now I'm done with all of my homework, so I'm up for tutoring duties, and then some...

I already texted Kara but she hasn't sent any reply. I wonder what she's doing, so I went to my window with my dad's binoculars to check on her.

And I saw my angel, comfortably sitting in her bedroom couch by her open window, in her grey pocket tee, black beanie hat and those really big headphones in her ears, strumming her very ancient guitar yet again.

Looking at her right now, I just know what to do....

__________________________________

Kara's pov

Mom got home early today only to leave again.

She said she'll visit Clark in his new loft downtown. She asked me to come but I refused with the most pathetic excuse ever...I have a headache.

But I really don't have a headache. I just feel awkward. Last time I saw him I walked out on him, extremely upset about our parent's divorce and moving abruptly to the city. I'm not ready to face my brother just yet and apologize for my behavior.

I have been listening to my playlist for about a while now while I aimlessly play random chords in my rusty old guitar, thinking of Lena.

Looking back I realized that she was able to turn my bitter world from zero to one eighty in under two fractions of a second, making this new life in the city a bit more sweet and a little more bright.

As the songs played after another, I pulled down my headphones and strummed my trustee string instrument, started singing...

🎶"It's 2:00 on the edge of the morning
She's running magical circles around my head
I hitch a ride on a dream she's driving
She turns to kiss me, I crash back into bed

Across the street on a grayed out Monday
I see the girl with the eyes I can't describe
And suddenly it's a perfect Sunday
And everything is more real than life..."🎶

I stopped as I noticed the girl running magical circles in my head with eyes I can't accurately describe.

Lena was leaning by my bedroom door, arms crossed looking like a model in a photoshoot.

"Alex let me in on her way out..." She said. "that sounds nice... what's the title?"

"Up...from that movie sing street," I stood, rusty guitar in one hand and walked towards her. "Are we gonna do homework now?...or do we do something else?"

"We'll do something, alright...after you finish the song..." she replied with a wicked little curve on the side of her luscious mouth.

" hmn...'kay..but don't laugh, it may not be your kind of song..."

"Just sing, gorgeousness in a beanie hat..."

She insisted and I just can't say no to that face. So, I sat by the edge of my bed, gestured her to do the same. Seeing we both made ourselves comfortable, I sang the song again...

______________________

Lena's pov

🎶" I think I'm back in the dream
I think I'm back on the ceiling
It's such a beautiful feeling
Going up
She lights me up
She breaks me up
She lifts me up"🎶

This song is really good.

I like it, not only because of Kara's wonderful singing, but also the lyrics somehow spoke of how I feel.

🎶" You find a mystery bound in perfection
You've got to read but you don't wanna reach the end
'cause what if everything beautiful's a fiction
And this reality's just pretend,"🎶

Sitting across her, listening to her sing, looking at her beautiful face gives me that feeling where you get to see things differently from up above, a feeling that sends you to another place, another time, where it's just the two of us and the rest is just a blur.

🎶"Up to the stars she shows me
Dame Street, George's Street, miles below me
Up where the world won't let us down"🎶

That's a really good one, amazing actually, I love it.

She's just finished the song and I'm staring awestruck at her, with my idiot smile probably still on.

"So..." She said pulling me back to my senses,"there's that...it's from a movie, you know..."

"Uh-huh...Sing street,"

"You know that movie?!?" She said excitedly.

"You mentioned it earlier...but I haven't seen it yet,"

"I did?...oh yeah, right I did," she said laughing a little, "do you want to watch it?"

"Sure...but you still have homework," I reminded her the reason I came over is to get her to finish her paper.

"I do?" She said, putting her guitar aside, crawled over to me and gently brushed her soft lips to mine, "oh yeah, right I do have homework...and I'm gonna do it now,"

She kissed me, gently pushing me back as she moved on top of me, one hand on the side of my neck, the other was trying to find it's way under my shirt.

My temperature just went to a boiling point as I found myself kissing her back, with my hands crawling under her shirt as well.

She lifted my legs up around her waist, while her mouth travelled down to my neck making me gasp for breath and my heart thunder. If this is homework for Kara, then I'd rather take my classes here with her, majoring in French and P.E. all the way through college.

"Kara!! Sweetie I forgot my scarf in my room, by the mirror..."

Suddenly, out of the freakin' blue, Mrs. Danvers called out from downstairs, startling us both, making us peel off of each other right away. Loss for words, flushed faces, out of breath, Kara and I stared at each other a moment.

"Could you hand it over downstairs please...I can't hold my bladder anymore,"

"S-sure Mom!!" Kara called out.

"M-maybe... I should go..." I don't want to but I also don't want to get caught giving Kara the tongue, especially not by an audience like Mrs. Danvers.

"You don't have to... besides I still have homework," she said biting her lower lip.

"Uh-huh..." I said, "just go get your mom's scarf...then come back, so we can do your homework...the real, actual, from-the-school homework,"

She kissed me quickly one more time before running off. I grabbed Ms. Mcfuzzy from the side of the pillow and squeezed it, thinking it's Kara, squeezing me back...

_________________________

Mike's pov

Big boss approves.

I did what I was asked and just got paid. There's another job, bigger pay, but it'll be more...

What the...

I can't believe my eyes. He can't be dealing business with the big boss...but who am I kidding.

These guys run in the same circles in the upper class, of course there's the possibility of them doing business together.

But he can't see me. I'd be in a greater heap of trouble if he sees me. So I better scoot my way out now.

Anyway, my job for the day is done...

_____________________________

A/N:

 thanks for reading!!!

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 12.9K 23
A slow-burn fic alternating in which Lena Luthor already knows she is crushing on Kara Danvers, but as Supergirl and she save one another time and ti...
23.6K 571 30
Kara is sent away after Agent Liberty seeds the air with Kryptonite. She leaves behind a heartbroken Lena who finds out she is pregnant. After a few...
236K 1.5K 197
Collection of MALE face claims that could work for the characters that you create for your stories ❤️ DISCLAIMER - I own none of the images used
798K 48.8K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...