It All Started With A Concert...

Oleh Pennygeorgia

"He leaned in and slowly closed his eyes, his lips were now so close to mine, I could feel his warm breathe."... Lebih Banyak

Intro
Chapter 1: When It All Started
Chapter 2: Meet & Greet
Chapter 3: Meet & Greet [Part 2]
Chapter 4: The Concert
Chapter 5: The Reach Out
Chapter 6: Is That You?
Chapter 7: The Audition
My R5 M&G Experience (Not a Chapter)
Chapter 9: Callbacks
Chapter 10: The Last Round
Chapter 11: Misunderstanding
Chapter 12: Something to Argue About
Reminder (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 13: A Sister?
Chapter 14: Her Story
Chapter 15: Conspiracy
Chapter 16: Good News
Chapter 17: Celebration Dinner
Chapter 18: Meeting the Cast
Chapter 19: Recording Studio
Chapter 20: Lights, Camera, Drama!
Chapter 21: The Long Awaited Day
Chapter 22: Her Second Concert
Chapter 23: A New (Boy)Friend?
Chapter 24: Deal With the Devil
Chapter 25: Unexpected Date Night
Chapter 26: Night Escape
Chapter 27: School Dance Adventure
Chapter 28: Bright Lights
Chapter 29: Letting It All Out
Chapter 30: Not Who I Was Expecting
Chapter 31: Long Time No See
Chapter 32: Admitted Feelings
Chapter 33: Unforgettable Mistake
Chapter 34: Uncontrollable Feelings
Chapter 35: Ending Things with the Wrong One
Chapter 36: New Year's Kiss
Chapter 37: Heartbreaking Ending

Chapter 8: The Letter

5.2K 119 5
Oleh Pennygeorgia

Chapter 8

Laura's POV

Bing!

I heard my phone.

Wait. Where was I?

Oh right. In my room. On my bed. Half dressed. And I didn't know why I still had my clothes on.

A few seconds later I remembered.

{Flashback}

I got out of the audition room.

I felt really proud like I had done something great.

The audition actually went better than I thought. I stayed myself the whole time and I think the directors liked it. We ran lines, I did a little singing, and they asked questions about myself. I had nothing to be stressed about. Now I felt like life was so beautiful!

I walked to the visitors' waiting room where Mom was waiting for me. My eyes scanned the whole room until I found her. She was talking to a lady. And there was a guy with them.

Ross.

They were all waiting for me.

''Hi Mom!''

''Hii baby! How are you? How was the audition!?''

''Oh it was awesome! I think they really liked me!''

''That's awesome huney!'' She said. Then she hugged me. ''I'm so proud of you Laura!''

''Thank you Mommy!''

She was really happy, I could feel it. And it made me really happy.

I turned to look at the lady.

''Hi!'' I said.

My Mom then introduced me to her.

''Oh Laura! This is Stormie, Ross' mother!''

''Nice to meet you! I'm Laura!''

After we talked for a while, Stormie invited us their house to have lunch.

We ate spaghettis and it was delicious. When we were all finished, Ross started talked to me for the first time.

''Hey! Um do you want to go outside?''

''Sure!''

We went outside and I saw Riker, Rydel, Rocky and Ryland in the pool.

''Hey Laura!'' Rydel said.

''Heeeey!''

She got out and took her towel.

''So how was the audition!?''

''It was awesome!''

''Hey! What about me!?'' I heard Ross say behind me.

Ross' POV

''Fine! How was your audition Ross?'' Rydel said, playfully.

''It was perfect!''

Honestly, It felt weird having Laura over. I had no idea what to say to her. At least Rydel was taking care of it. Strangely, Riker was too. And it seemed like she was enjoying it. He couldn't do that to me. I was the one that had spotted her that day, at the concert. The one that had invited her to stay after the show. He just couldn't.

So I had to step up my game.

She was sitting on a beach chair, further in our backyard. I went up to her.

''Hey''

''Hey'' She simply answered back.

''I'm sorry for being all weird and stuff lately. But I'm always thinking about that night, at the concert. And there is so much questions that go through my head...''

''Like what?'' She asked with a smile.

''Like were you really into me or was I just overwhelmed with everything going on and went to fast and made you uncomfortable.'' I was obviously thinking about the kiss I almost gave her that night.

''Listen Ross. I do want to get into this right now.''

''What do you mean by this?''

''Look. I liked you for a long time. But I didn't know you at this time. Now, I'm starting to know you and I want to keep it this way, don't you agree?''

I remembered she wasn't the king of girl who wanted to go really fast, because she wasn't ready to kiss me that night. But I wasn't mad at all because I knew she liked me at this time. Now, I felt like it was different. But what was? Only a few months had passed, but like they say, a lot can change in a few months...

We talked for a long time about the audition and how we both wanted to get the parts. They finally stayed at our house until 11 at night. We swam for a long time in the dark and when we got cold we went to watch a movie until Laura's mom said they had to go home because it was getting late.

Laura's POV

Actually, when Ross broke the ice and started talking to me, it wasn't awkward anymore. We talked, swam and watch a movie until Mom told me we had to go because she was working tomorrow.

We thanked everyone for inviting us and headed home.

{End of Flashback}

That was the sound of my Email reminder.

A new email.

Who would send me an email at 8 on a Sunday morning?

Oh no.

The audition.

I quickly opened my phone. Clicked of the email app.

I read the subject of the mail.

Disney Channel Auditions

Then, I read the whole thing.

Congratulations! You are what we are looking for! You are welcome to attend Disney Channel's Audition's callbacks for the Original TV Series 'Austin & Ally' for the role of 'Ally'.

Thank you for attending the callbacks on Saturday July 13th taking place at the Hollywood Center Studios in Los Angeles, California.

Good luck to everyone! Hoping to see you soon!

- Disney Channel's Crew

Wow! I was invited to the callbacks!! That was amazing! I had to call Mom at work to tell her but I had to do something first.

Ross' POV

Bing!

I heard my phone.

A new email.

Oh man, I was so tired. Plus, I hated being woken up before 10 on weekends.

I went to the bathroom and went back in my bed.

Bing!

Another email.

I opened my phone.

There was one from Disney Channel and one from...

Laura.

When I realised the one from Disney was probably about my audition, I opened it first.

Congratulations! You are what we are looking for! You are welcome to attend Disney Channel's Audition's callbacks for the Original TV Series 'Austin & Ally' for the role of 'Austin'.

Thank you for attending the callbacks on Saturday July 13th taking place at the Hollywood Center Studios in Los Angeles, California.

Good luck to everyone! Hoping to see you soon!

- Disney Channel's Crew

Yes!! I was in! The callbacks are in only a week, so I had to get ready because I really wanted this part!

Then I checked Laura's email.

I just got the letter!! Did you recieve it?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

49.2K 771 30
Ross and Laura had been bestfriends ever since they were little. Until Ross introduced her to his family. Riker started developing feelings for her. ...
683 16 5
Ross Lynch always had a thing for eyes and the story behind it. His awkward personality and rough divorce make his life rather tough, at a young age...
538K 14.3K 83
In this story we have two best friends who start to develop feelings for the other. What will happen? Will they tell each other their feelings and ge...
49.5K 2.3K 17
Ross Lynch is a renowned YouTuber. Laura Marano is a fan. She writes letter to him, but never sends them. What if one day her best friend, Piper, sen...