Agent 18: The Daughter of Fury

By DylenTheOreo

Did you know that Nick Fury has a daughter? I know Nick Fury a stone cold badass is a father! This story foll... More

The Baby from the Ocean
My Little Annabelle
A Little Bit Thunder
A New Team
The Discussion
Codename White Daliha
White Dalahia: Combat Mode
Uncle Coulson Time: Let's Get Some Ice Cream
Nick Fury: Detective Mode
First Date: Successfuly Cute
Second Date: Dinner at the Fury home
Off to New York
Happy Birthday Annabelle
White Dahlia New Wardrobe
It's Okay
Third Date: Accidental Badass Mode
Flashback: The Eye Patch
The Holy Trinity: A Dangerous Mission
Flashback: Hawkeye the Babysitter
The Depression of Annabelle Fury
Nick Fury: Tell me the Truth
Four Years Later
The Man in Black Hair
Wedding Bells: Clint's Special Day
Randal: A Shocking Question
EXPOSED: Happy Birthday Dad
Annabelle Fury: A Big Step
Hawkeye and White Daliaha: HYDRA Encounter
You Gotta Be Shittin Me
Mr & Mrs Fury

Randal's Confession

1.3K 27 11
By DylenTheOreo

As months went on Autumn rolls around and winter is soon to make an appearance. The leaves are changing colors, the trees are becoming bare, everyone's wearing hoodies and jackets. The best part about it all is Starbucks brought back their Pumpkin Spice Lattes.

Its a beautiful time.

Randal's POV:

Randal wakes up mid morning on a cloudy day. He flutters his brown green eyes open and stretches his arms out. He jerks his left arm back in pain. He rolls on his back trying to divert the pain.

"Fuckin A." He groaned as he massages his shoulder.

He glances over at his alarm clock that reads 15 minuets past 9.

He yawns then ruffles his wavy/curly hair.

Randal glances at his knuckles, they're swollen and bruised. He clenches his fists to see if they still hurt.

"Fuck..." He sighed. "I need to relax today-do something fun or just relax." He told himself.

"Ugh do I stay in bed all day? Everything hurts." He groans.

Randal checks his phone once more revealing a picture of Annabelle smiling bright as Randal gives her a kiss on her cheek.

He smiles, he opens his phone to check his emails.

"Oh maybe we can have a date night tonight! Yeah, that'll be super cute!" He thought to himself.

"Let me call her." He smiled. Randal dials Annabelle's number. As it rings he puts the phone on speaker, just cause.

"...hey Randal." Annabelle answered softly. Randal's heart melts a little when he hear's her morning voice.

"Good morning beautiful." He smiled.

"Oh well good morning to you too, hot stuff." Annabelle yawned.

"How have you been? Also sorry I haven't talked to you in a few days."

"Don't sweat it. I've been helping my dad with the business the last few nights. We've been staying up pretty late. What about you? How are you?"

"Just woke up, laying here in my underwear, talking to a pretty awesome girl."

Annabelle gasps.

"You cheating on me you slut?"

Randals laugh stifles.

"No I could never-hey, you doing anything later tonight?" Randal questioned.

"Well the only thing I planned on doing today was eating...maybe take a shower, that's about it, why?" She told.

"If you're up to it I would love to take you out tonight. There's this little winter festival it's by the park where I live." Randal suggested.

"Ooh I do love winter festivities." She says softly. Annabelle stops talking. Randal can hear her softly snoring through the phone.

"Annabelle?"

"Huh?! Oh...I'd love to go to the park winter thing with you babe."

Randal chuckles.

"I'll pick you up around 6:30 that should give you enough time to finish your sleep."

"I'd appreciate that. I'll see you later tonight babe."

He smiles.

"I'll see you later."

"Okay, goodnight beautiful."

Annabelle chuckles.

"See you later handsome."

Randal hangs up the phone with a small smile on his face.

"I mean I guess I can go back to sleep for a bit." Randal pulls the covers back over him.

"Eh fuck it-five more minutes."

Two hours later

Randal awakens from his second slumber and rubs his face. He pulls his covers off and drags himself out of bed. He slums himself over to the bathroom and starts to get ready for his date.

Yeah it's not till later, but there's a lot of outfit planning that needs to be done.

Once Randal finishes taking his shower, he steps out and wraps a towel around his slim waist.

He wipes off the steam off his mirror and looks at himself for a moment. He sighs heavily.

"How did I get here?" He asked himself.

He glances down at his red and slightly bruised knuckles. One of them might be swollen.

"Shit." He hissed. He clenches his fists.

Randal thinks for a moment. He gets lost in his thoughts.

"I can't...I can't, I just can't." He thought to himself.

Then Annabelle's winning smile pops into his mind. All the anxiety inducing thoughts start to fade away. A small smile appears on his face and his body starts to relax.

He wanders back into his room and picks up his phone. He touches the screen and a candied picture of Annabelle taken mid laugh the Randal had taken.

Randal feels his heart race a little. He places his hand on his bare chest.

"What is this feeling? Am I...? No-I think?"

He drops his phone onto his bed and goes over to his drawers and picks out some clean boxer briefs. Randal goes back into the bathroom and brushes his teeth.

After he's done he walks back into his room and grabs his phone.

He wanders into his little kitchen and pours himself bowl a cereal. Randal takes his bowl over to the coffee table by the TV. Randal switches on the TV and starts chomping down on his cereal.
Once he's done he sets his bowl down and checks his phone. While doing so he gets sidetracked and starts looking at pictures of him and Annabelle. He starts to swoon over the memories they shared.

Randal snaps of his trance. He puts his phone down then holds his head.

"Ugh...what is happening? What are these emotions I'm feeling." He groaned.

Randal runs his hands through his short fluffy curly hair and lets out a soft sigh. He smack his cheeks then picks up the empty bowl. He washes it in the sink then takes himself back to his room and over to his closet.

He scavenges though his closet to find an outfit that looks like it came together naturally when really it took them 10 hours to put together.

He floofs his hair to get the shape he wants it. When that doesn't work he says screw it and puts on a dark green beanie. For a final touch he slips on some gloves to cover up his bruised knuckles.

Once he's completed the look Randal checks himself out in front of the mirror from the left then the right side.

He nods his head then gives himself a thumbs up. He exhales through his mouth and gives himself a pep talk.

"You got this just don't overthink it, act natural Randal." He told himself.

Randal grabs his keys and wallet then walks out the door. He climbs into his car and drives off to pick up his darling Annabelle.

He arrives at the front of Annabelle's house and parks on the curb.

Right as he steps out of the car her father Nick Fury walks out the front door. Randal has always been intimidated by him. He's not sure if it's because he always looks he'll shoot you if you look at him or his daughter the wrong way or cause he has one eye. Maybe both.

"Oh hey Mister Fury." Randal waved.

"Randal." Fury greeted dryly. "What brings you here boy?" Fury asked closing the door behind him.

"Oh I'm taking Annabelle out. We're going to a Pumpkin-Christmas fair thing." Randal smiled.

"She's allergic to pumpkins you dumbass!" Fury scolded. Randal's face quickly disappears and his face goes pale.

"Oh no...I-I am so sorry-She-She didn't tell me." Randal panicked.

"Ha! I'm just busting your balls boy. She's allergic to peanuts and peanut butter." Fury chuckled. Randal laughs nervously.

"Yeah...you-uh you got me." Randal said nervously.

"I feel like whenever I see Mister Fury I need to wear brown pants."

The door behind Fury opens, it's Annabelle poking her head out.

"Dad have you seen my black boots? The one with the straps on them?" She asked.

"In my room, I had them fixed remember?" Fury told. When he speaks to Annabelle he sounds soft and loving. Complete opposite of how he talks to everyone else.

"Hey Annabelle." He waved.

"Hi Randal, I'll be out in a sec." She smiled. "Do you want to come inside and wait?" Annabelle asked.

"Go ahead and finish getting ready baby girl, I wanna have a talk with Randal if that's okay?" He asked.

"That's fine." Annabelle shrugs her shoulders.

"Shit shit ssssshhiit! Should've wore my brown pants!" He thought to himself.

Fury pats Annabelle on her head then she returns inside.

Mister Fury turns back towards Randal and glares at him with his one eye.

"Please don't kill me!" He thought to himself. Fury looks down at Randal. His face looks like a deer in headlights.

"Calm down boy, there's no reason to be scared." Fury looks down at the ground then back at Randal with with a stone cold look.
"Unless there's a reason to be."

Randal shakes his head.

"Then why do you look like you're about to shit your intestines out your ass?"

Randal thinks very carefully about what to say next.

"Umm..." Fury cracks a smile then Burt's out laughing.

"I'm just fuckin with ya." He laughed.
Randal still isn't sure what to say or do.

"Annabelle please save me."

"Now all jokes aside I just wanna know: What are your intentions with my baby? You plan on staying or leaving?"

Randal thinks for a moment. Apparently a moment too long because Fury interrupts his thought process.

"It's shouldn't take that long for an answer."

"Sorry-I just wanna make sure I don't sound weird. I care very deeply about Annabelle and think that she's one of the most amazing woman I've met.
I promise to not hurt her and make her as happy as I can." Randal told.

Fury nods his head. He likes his answer.

"All right, now one more thing I'd like to ask about Annabelle."

"Sure, go ahead sir."

"I know Annabelle is a beautiful and intelligent young woman-because I made her; what is it that you see in her?" Furry asked as he crossed his arms.

Randal smiles as his cheeks turn rosy red.

"Her smile, those big doughy eyes, her laugh, she thinks it's wired I think it's cute. The way she holds herself together and to top it off she's a badass."

Fury smiles proudly about his daughter being a badass. He chuckles with pride.

"Yeah, fun fact it was her idea to learn how to fight when she was little."

"What? Really?" He gasped.

"Yeah some fat sack of shit kid tore up a flower crown she made. Her uncle handled the child and she told her uncle that she wanted to fight we talked about it and I'm proud to say that I raised a little ass kicker." He smiled.

"Ha-wait define "handled" did you-did you two kill him?" Randal whispered.

"No we didn't. Well correction I wasn't there I was work she was with her uncle. He might've killed him or something-point is it was handled." Fury explained.

"Shit!"

Seconds later Annabelle walks out with her makeup done and her hair down. She has on a long dark blue coat that hugs her waist, with knitted skull leggings and her black strapped boots.

As she walks down the steps Randal reaches his hand out to her. She clasps her warm hand onto his.

"Okay dad I'll be back later." She smiled.

Fury opens his arms.

"Come here and give your favorite dad a hug." He smiled.

Annabelle let's go of Randal's hand and hugs her father. He gives her a loving kiss on her cheek then let's her go.

"Be careful, you two have fun." Fury told.

"We will. Love you dad."

"Love you too baby girl." Randal opens the passenger door like a gentleman for his lady. She sits down then she shuts the door. Randal trots over to the driver side and hops in. He turns the key and the car starts.

He turns towards Annabelle while she's checking her makeup one last time. She notices him staring at her with softness in his eyes.

"Hey." She chuckled softly.

"Hi."

Annabelle continues to chuckle causing her to blush.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She blushed.

"I missed you."

Her softens, she leans in and gives him a little kiss on his lips.

"I missed you too. Come on, I wanna see the Christmas lights."

"Yes my lady." He winked.

Annabelle giggles. Randal's heart flutters. He catches himself and clears his throat trying to focus.

He puts the car in drive and they cruise on down.

*************************************

The couple arrive at the Fall/Winter festival thing. The smell of pumpkin and hot coco fills the air putting even the grumpiest people in a good mood.

Randal turns off the car and glances over at Annabelle who seems very happy and excited.

"Well you look happy." He smiled.

"Yeah, I love Christmas stuff Randal. Especially the lights, ugh I'm gonna have way too much fun here." She told.

"Why do you love Christmas stuff? I don't think you ever told me."

"The decorations, the time of giving, but lights especially. Even when I was a little baby my dad and uncle would tell me how excited I got around time of the year."

Randal gets lost in the conversation and just gazes at Annabelle going on about Christmas.

"God...you don't even know how you make me feel. Could I...maybe-shit I don't know. Damn this woman is so fucking beautiful." Randal thought.

Annabelle notices the way Randal is looking at her. She stops talking and tries to get his attention again.

"Hey-Randal are you okay? Hello!" She raises her voice. Randal snaps out of his trance.

"Hmm?"

"Are you okay?"

"You just so beautiful tonight I'm actually shook." He smiled.

"Aww, you're so sweet.?"

"Don't worry I'm fine, I'll open your door."

Randal jumps out of the car and opens Annabelle's door. She holds his hand as she stands up, she shuts her door and Randal just fiddles with her fingers. Annabelle giggles.

"Wha-what are you doing?" She questioned.

"Nothing-well no your hand is so warm." He smiled.

"I know I'm basically a teddy bear." She chuckled. Randal wraps his arm around her shoulder and pulls her in closer. "Well then, shall we my chocolate teddy bear?" He teased.

So far so good. I keep getting lost at Annabelle whenever she smiles, talks, does something cute...shit-I really do-

"Randal?" Annabelle poked his cheek.

"Huh?"

"Are you sure you're okay? You keep spacing out on me."

"Yeah-I tend to do that when I'm having an internal dialogue." I chuckled nervously.

"What are you thinking about? Is it something my dad said?"

No not yet...

"No, no just something that's been on my mind." Annabelle's big doughy eyes fill with sorrow.

"Do you want to talk about? We can sit down and talk." Randal holds her hand.

"No. No it's okay. Maybe not right now, but I'll tell you later okay? I promise it's okay." He smiled reassuringly. Annabelle pouts.

"I promise, I'm okay." Randal told. Annabelle kisses him on his cheek.

"I'll take your word for it." Annabelle's head jerks to the left and she gasps. Randal is confused.

"What what's wrong?"

"Look!" She pointed. "It's a Christmas tree maze!" She smiled. Randal chuckles.

"That new, do you wanna give it a try" He asked.

"Yeah, oh afterwards can we get funnel cake or churros?"

"Yes to churros and with a side of hot cocoa."

Annabelle smiles and claps her hands. She than takes her boyfriends hand and drags him to the maze. The trees are also decorated from head to toe causing Annabelle to get distracted. Every time they try to progress Annabelle stops in awe. Randal tries to keep her going, but the decorations are too strong.

Randal becomes determined to make it through the maze even if he has to carry Annabelle out. However his confidence takes him over and he realized that Annabelle isn't anywhere near him.

"Annabelle? Shit, shit, shit I lost my girlfriend in in a tree maze." Randal hissed to himself.

"Annabelle! Babe where are you?" He called out.

"Randal?" Her voice responded in a distance.

"Oh god-where are you?"

"...over here next to a candy themed tree. Also the candy isn't real, which is deceiving." She responded.

"Did you eat it?"

Silence falls for a few seconds.

"...no."

Randal tries not to laugh.

"I don't think you're far from me, do you want me to come to you?"

"...yes please!" She laughed.

"Okay-Wait right there I'm coming." Randal heads back for his chocolate drop, however he's slightly lost. He finds a familiar tree and heads to the left.

"I think I'm close, Annabelle say something!" He called out.

"Oggy, Oggy, Oggy!" Annabelle shouted.

A random voice far away responds with "Oi, Oi, Oi!"

Randal turns the corner with his lovely girlfriend waiting as she continues to watch the trees in awe. Randal scoffs and walks towards his beau.

"Note to self: You're easily distracted with Christmas decorations."

Annabelle chuckles nervously.

"Yeah...but you found me so-there's a plus." She smiled. Randal shakes his hands head and opens his arms. They both laugh as they embrace another and share a little laugh.

A moment passes and Randal and Annabelle hold each other in their arms. Annabelle looks up at Randal and smiles.

"Hi." She said softly. Randal chuckles.

"Hey." He caresses her warm mushy cheek. He gazed into her eyes and smiles softly.

"Are you okay Randal?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You've been staring off into space a lot. I know you said it's nothing, but I just wanna know if there's something on your mind."

Randal looks up at the starlit sky and sighs. He looks back down and gazes into Annabelle's eyes once more.

"I've been thinking about our relationship and you for a while now-mostly you."

"Uh-huh." She said nervously.

"Nothing bad I just-I... I'm not sure how to say this. This is my first time saying this and I-I-I know there's no perfect way to say it, b-but it's you and I think that you're amazing a-a-a-and beautiful."

Randal starts to ramble compliments and stammer to Annabelle going a thousand miles a minute. She caresses his cheeks and he stops talking.

"Hey, slow down." She smiled. Randal's face starts to turn a light red rose. He takes a deep breath in and exhales through his nose.

"I love you...Annabelle." He confessed.

She lets out a small gasp.

"I understand if you don't feel the same-"

Annabelle cuts him off by smashing her lips into his. Randal is stunned for a moment then embraces his love in his arms. The kiss feels like a huge weight being lift of of Randal's shoulders. Annabelle pulls way and smiles at him.

"I love you too Randal."

"Y-yeah?"

"Yeah." She nods her head. Randal chuckles in relief. "Do you feel better now?" She added.

"Soooo much better. Thanks-I guess."

They both giggle. Their hands intertwine and they enjoy a moment of sweet silence.

"So...what now?" She asked.

"Wanna get out of this maze?"

"Can you hold me for a bit before we go? I wanna cherish the moment a bit longer."

Randal smiles and pulls in Annabelle close to him. She smiles softly as she rest her head on his shoulder.

"Anything for you my love." He said in a soft whisper."

Best. Night. Ever!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 1K 31
Hydra's daughter is about a young girl taken from her home and family. she is turned into a secret weapon in what may be a long line of many. thank y...
245K 4.8K 41
RANKED #1 IN #WINTERSOLDIERFANFIC and #BUCKYBARNESFANFIC Ranked #5 in #buckybarnesfanfic. Ranked #2 in #sergeantbarnes on 4th January, 2019. Ranked #...
27.2K 914 20
After learning that her siblings are in danger by Hydra, Y/N puts everything aside to go to the Avengers compound and keep her siblings safe. What no...
5.3K 160 34
Charlie Fury, a child adopted from India as a toddler, was brought up in New York by the infamous Nick Fury. She is used to hustle and bustle of the...