Summer's Summer (EXO FANFIC)

נכתב על ידי undeadpetal

❝ EXO FANFICTION ❞ (Cover made by: KimchiiDesu ♥) “Summer will end soon enough, but my love will remain forev... עוד

xxx
Chapter 1: Graduation Surprise
Chapter 2: Off to South Korea
Chapter 3: The Summerset
Chapter 4: The Call
Chapter 5: Meet the other Five
Chapter 6: Chanyeol's Morning
Chapter 7: First/Second Day
Chapter 8: The New Beginning
Chapter 9: Vanilla Lattes & Cakes
Chapter 10: Something Horrible
Chapter 11: Is this the start?
Chapter 12: Troubled Thoughts
Chapter 13: Skip Beat
Chapter 14: Controlling Hormones
Chapter 15: Simple Plan
Chapter 16: More Than Words
Chapter 18: I Got You
Chapter 19: Daydreaming
Chapter 20.1: The Roller Coaster Ride
Chapter 20.2: The Mysterious BB Cream
Chapter 21: Unexpectedly
Author's Note
Chapter 22: Girl Talk

Chapter 17: Groupings

832 28 0
נכתב על ידי undeadpetal

"Your English is so nice." I told him, showing him my two thumbs up.

He flashed me a smile then said, "Really? I've really studied it hard. Thank you."

You are welcome.

"You can play the guitar well, finely well," He began talking. "Just do some practice and you'll improve."

"Really?" I felt my cheek blazed, I hope he didn't notice. "I'll practice more, Lay-ssi."

I heard a familiar sound.

♫♪

Ja iruhna,  Da iriwa (Da iriwa)

Mak heundeuruh (Ni saenggak modu)

Just shake it up (Shake it up)

♫♪

It was from my mobile phone, someone was calling. I asked for a moment, I stood up from my seat and I answered Kai's call.

"Yobose--" I wasn't able to do the greetings for Kai interrupted me first.

"Yo! Go out with me. Tomorrow, 4PM KST, I will wait for you. Bye." I didn't even get any single chance to speak to him. How could he?

Go out with me. Tomorrow, 4PM KST. I will wait for you. What for, Kai?

"Who was that?" Lay interrupted my thoughts.

"Oh that?" I glanced at my phone. "That was Kai."

"Kai? Why did he call?" He asked.

"Um..." I was sort of shy to tell him about it but, "He said that we would meet tomorrow, 4PM."

He wiggled his brows, "You look bothered. Why?"

We still have a session tomorrow. Though it is a Friday, we still have to do it. It was stated on the contract of the tutoring-thingy.

"Oh!" He almost yelled. "I forgot to tell you." As usual. "I have to go by 3PM tomorrow. We still have a recording schedule. So, no worries, Summer."

I felt kind of relieve when he told me that he has a schedule tomorrow. At least, I won't feel any guilt.

-

Picking for your 'OOTD' is really hard. Well, that's a girl thing. You may see our closets like a treasure box of clothes, but for girls, "I have no more clothes to wear."

That's us, some of us.

"What should I wear?" I grabbed a denim top and a simple statement tee out of my closet.

It looked like I have already put every clothes of mine out of my closet. And I still have nothing to wear.

I have never been this picky, what happened to me?

So after spending hours in picking what to wear, I ended up with 'still nothing to wear'.

I heaved a sigh, "We'll do this again after class."

-

"Oh, hey!" Lay snapped me.

I was surprised, what did I miss?

"Your thoughts seem to be deep. Something's bothering you again?" He asked.

Actually, there was none. My mind was just wandering in nowhere while my body is physically present.

"Nothing. I'm sorry to bother you too." I told him, shyly.

He sent me a little piece of paper. It was a note, his answers.

"There," he brushed the note towards me. "It's already time.’til next session?" He stood up.

"'til next session." I stood up too. "Uh, thanks."

He smiled in half then he made his way to the exit.

I collapsed, not really collapsed, I just sat down again and my face faced the table.

"Summer," He called, I startled. "You look good in white." He smiled, I couldn't believe.

He waved at me a good bye, "Thanks for today!" Then he officially left the library.

You look good in white. How did he say so? But thanks, Lay. You helped me do a choice.

I went to my room again. I opened my closet; I brought a simple white tee and a denim shorts out.

After putting all those clothes in me, I pulled my long brown hair into a pony tail. I wore a light make up, just a very light one to cover my pale and plain face.

I heard auntie was calling me, "Summer! You have visitors here!" So I hurried.

-

"Suho-hyung, I want a Cookies 'n Cream frappe, please?" Kyungsoo pleaded.

Without hesitating, Suho gave his card to Kyungsoo, "Here."

"Yah! Thank you, hyung!" Kyungsoo said, happily.

"What about us, hyung?" Xiumin asked, showing his puppy eyes to Suho.

"Hyung what?" Suho asked. "You can buy on your own, Xiumin-ah." He said, grinning.

"Lu-ge," Xiumin went to Luhan, "Treat me, please buy for me too." Xiumin pouted.

"Call me hyung first." Luhan grinned mischievously, and so Xiumin did. (XiuHan feels x)

"Kris-hyung, what are you doing?"Chen asked innocently.

"Just posting a selca on IG, Chen." Kris answered.

"What's IG, hyung?" Tao asked, another innocent kid.

"Insta-Galaxy." Kris answered but the two seemed to disbelieved. "No, just kidding. It's Instagram. You should make an account there too, it's fun." @galaxy_fanfan

"Where's Summer?" Baekhyun asked. "Why is she so slow?" He asked again, irritated.

"Maybe she's on her way." Sehun answered.

"She'll be here, just wait, Baek." Chanyeol said.

"Oh! There she is!" Kai said as he saw me.

"Hi." I greeted them, and so they did too.

Baekhyun stood up, as if he was motioning them to do it too. What's with them today?

I asked Kai what was happening then he whispered to me that we will go somewhere. Probably we would just hang out.

There were twelve of us. Yes, twelve, excluding Lay. I saw two black vans outside, maybe for EXO-K and for EXO-M respectively.

"Ugly gull," Baekhyun called.

I ignored him. But Kyungsoo went to me and said, "Summer! Just come with us."

But then Tao protested, "No, Kyungsoo. Summer will come with us. Then later, she'll come with you."

I was caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. I really didn't know who to choose but Kris said, "Yeah, Summer. Just go with us first. It's just a ride." He smiled.

-

I ended up joining the EXO-M's van and I seriously didn't know what was happening.

"Tomorrow's Sehun's day." Kris said.

"So we'll buy him gifts!" Chen continued.

With him? I mean, where going to buy Sehun gifts while he is around?

"No, we made a plan. We'll devide the whole team into smaller teams." Xiumin said.

Aw, the boys are really sweet. They really have prepared a surprise for Sehun.

The road trip lasted for an hour. And within an hour, EXO-M and I did nothing but fun stuff.

-

We went outside the Van, laughing uncontrollably.

“I really can’t forget Kris-hyung’s face when Chen trolled him.” Tao said, laughing nonstop. “T’was so priceless!” Then surprisingly, Kris hit Tao, still in a friendly way. I could say that they were just being sweet to each other. (TaoRis feels x)

“Looks like the kids really had fun!” Suho said, grinning widely.

“I think we really did.” Chen said. “Summer is so cool! She’s really fun to be with!”

I couldn’t help but feel very flattered with what Chen has said. He’s nice, very nice.

“So? Let’s go?” Asked Suho. “But then, for us not to create a scene, we must divide the group. So we won’t get noticed. You know, this is sort of dangerous.”

Everyone nodded, agreeing to Suho.

So the grouping was arranged by the leader itself, Suho. Suho, Sehun and Tao were on the 1st group. Kris, Xiumin and Luhan were on the 2nd group. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were on the 3rd group. Kai, Chen and I were placed on the 4th group.

-

“So what plans do you have there, Summer?” Kai asked.

I pointed out myself. “Uh? Me?”

“Yes, you. We really don’t know what to do.” Chen smiled, shyly.

Seriously? Truth be told, I almost forgot that Sehun’s birthday was the next day already. How could I forget it? Aigoo.

We started walking aimlessly. Where should we head first? What should we give to Sehun? I seriously don’t know.

Out of the blue, Chen grabbed Kai and I towards who knows where.

“I have a plan!” Chen said while he holds us. “C’mon guys!”

 A/N: I'm sorry if this chapter is sort of lame. I'll make it up ^^ More chapters waiting. Wooohoo! :D

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.3K 63 34
You were at the point of going to Korea, you lived your whole life in _______ and now you were going to meet the other side of the world. You weren't...
103K 6K 58
•Chanyeol thinks he's falling for his best friend •Jongin is madly in love with Kyungsoo and doesn't know what to do, especially with his two roommat...
90.6K 2.2K 37
Kim JiEun, who is the only daughter of the only millionaire in Seoul, Kim SuRo, decided to run away from Seoul when she turned 17. she was treated b...
15K 424 78
(An EXO fanfic) A college student goes on vacation to Korea to see her younger sister, as her sister is getting married. Before she knows it, her sis...