The Break up Plan (Completed)...

By FantasticBliss03

[SPG] Some scenes are not suitable for young readers. Read at your own risk More

Prologue
1 : Sunglasses
2 : Mascaras
3 : Candies
4 : Sweater
5 : Lipsticks
6 : Perfumes
7 : Jackets
8 : Hearts
9 : Sandals
10 : T-Shirts
11 : Roses
12 : Cars
13 : Icecream
14 : Necklace
15 : Cakes
16 : Shoes
17 : Makeups
18 : Star
19 : Rainbow
20 : Flowers
21 : Ring
23 : Door
24 : Fire
25 : Sun
26 : Moon
27 : Sky
28 : Blue
29 : Gray
30 : Name
31 : Cards
32 : Money
33 : Watch
34 : Key
35 : House
36 : Airplanes
37 : Clothes
38 : Bed
39 : Date
40 : Wine
41 : Photograph
Epilogue

22 : Papers

77.9K 1.6K 101
By FantasticBliss03

Break up Plan :
Papers are essentially made for a lot of purposes but it isn't made for something you tend to throw away after you used it.

-----

Josh Blue Alvarez

" I've never wanted something, Makky. Not until you came" I said to the only woman my eyes are looking at. She looks so damn beautiful even with her angry face. That's why I fell for this girl the moment my eyes laid on her.

I saw how her eyes widened at what I've said. I victoriously smiled

I've got you, Babe

This is how I wanted her to react everytime I secretly confess what I feel. It's so damn hard to hide it, Makky. If only you know how much I struggle on hiding what I feel for you.

" I don't want to hear another word, Blue. Don't make me fall in love with you again. Hindi ka man lang ba nahihiya sa mga ginagawa mo? You are doing something a taken man is not suposed to do. Ano na lang ang sasabihin sa akin ni Venice kung nagkataon? Blue ayoko ng masabihan ng mang-aagaw" She told me. But that's not what I want her to feel.

I want her to fall in love with me all over again.

All over again.

I don't want her to stop loving me.

I fucking know I'm being a selfish bastard here but that's my only advantage. If I have her heart then everything will be so fucking easy for me.

" You are not that woman, Makky. And you will never be that woman. Paano ka magiging mang-aagaw kung wala ka namang inaagaw." I told her. I saw her made a face at what I said

" Potatow" I muttered to her.

" You shut up Alvarez" She told me. That has always been her line everytime I confess my feelings for her.

" Potatow" I repeated

I love you

I won't get tired of saying that to her until she realizes it. Until she understands that.

" Potatow!" She said back to me. I wanted to kiss her the moment she said that back.

" You want to bully me. I'll bully you back. Akala mo ikaw lang ang kayang mambully, puwes papantayan kita" She said.

" I like that. You can call me Potatow whanever you want and be sure to finish it with a kiss. I'll be much happy to hear that and kiss you back" I said. I saw her angry face and it makes me want to just hug and kiss her.

" You dimwit! You are arghhh!" She's mad at me. But I don't care at all. As long as she gets to be with me and I get to say I love you to her.

I stopped the car infront of her house. I'm happy her dad and her mom is already at home. Kailangan ko pa kaseng ligawan ang kanyang mga magulang. I need them if in case Makky will think of being genius again and do the unexpected.

I need to make a name infront of them. I don't want them to see me as someone who bullies her which isn't fucking true. I want them to see me as someone who has plans for their daughter.

And an I love you will never be a fucking bully. It's a confession I fucking make every single day.

" Tara na sa loob. Andito na pala si tito. Makikipagkuwentuhan pa ako eh." I said before getting out of the car.

" You are not allowed to go inside my house, Alvarez" I heard her say. I smirked.

" Why wouldn't I? Nakapasok nga ako sa puso mo, sa bahay mo pa kaya" I said. I used a joke to let her allow me to enter her house

" Pero pinalayas na kita sa puso ko Alvarez, kaya lumayas ka na din sa bahay ko" She said

I smirked again

" Nilock mo 'yung pintuan ng puso mo Makky. Paano ako makakalabas. I'm trapped inside and the key is no where to be found. You still love me because you threw away the key" I told her.

She made a face once more.

Do it once more Makky and I'll kiss you.

" Hindi na kita mahal okay. Kung puwede ko lang ipakita sa 'yo 'tong puso kong walang bakas ng pagmamahal ko sa 'yo, gagawin ko." She said

" You want me to kiss you, or you want me to carry you inside your house" I asked. Either of the two, I'll do it.

" I want you to leave my house and to leave my life. Pagpahingain mo na 'tong puso ko, Alvarez" She said

I advanced in her direction before carrying her bridal style.

" I'll do both then. You want a kiss and my hug, then I'll give it to you" I said

" Arghh asan ba kase si Venice mo. Siya na lang landiin mo huwag ako." She said

I smiled once more

" I can see jealousy in your eyes. Potatow" I said

" Potatow your face, Alvarez" She said. She was about to walk out from me again when I carried her immediately.

" You dimwit! Ibaba mo ako. Makikita tayo ng papa ko" She said

" That's great! Para na rin malaman nilang kaya kitang buhatin. You know, bridal styles are mostly requested during weddings" I said.

" Josh Blue Alvarez, you freakin put me down or else-" She almost shouted but I silenced her with a kiss

" Or else what?" I asked with a smirk. I kissed her again.

" Or else, I won't talk to you anymore" She threatened me but I'm not threatened at all.

" Potatow" I whispered

" You dimwit! I will never forgive you for this" She muttered but I still don't care

" You want another kiss?" I asked her. I saw how her face turned red because of what I did.

" What is wrong with you, Alvarez. And why do you just kiss me whenever you want? You are not freakin' allowed to kiss me Alvarez. This is an act of infidelity to Venice" I heard her say. The fuck will I do with infidelity.

" Infidelity is when you don't kiss me back, Makky" I told her.

Someone opened her house door and it didn't shock me anymore to see her mom on the front door

" Mom!" She shouted.

" Hi tita!" I smiled.

Time to start courting her mom.

Damn it! How the fuck did I not think of bringing flowers with me. The fuck Blue, how can I even forget it.

" Blue, why are you carrying my daughter?" Her mom asked me

Because I love her

Is that even a fucking answer

" Nagprapractice lang po tita." I just told her. Her mom smiled at me before saying something again.

" Anong sadya mo dito Blue?" She asked.

" I'm here to visit you tita. Andito po ba si Mr. Garcia?" I asked

I'm here to visit my future parents.

And I'm here to court you. For some purposes I will soon use.

" Ah, nasa may veranda si tito Rafael mo. Darling, why do you look so pale?" She asked Makky.

I know what she's thinking again. I'm not in love with this woman for nothing.

" My head hurts mom. I think I'm not capable for entertaining a visitor" Makky said.

Well, I'm not Josh Blue Alvarez for nothing.

" I see, I'll bring her to her room then, tita. I think I need to make sure she's fine. Maybe I'll just talk to tito some other time" I said to her mom.

She wants me out of her house. I'm not going anywhere then

" How dare you Alvarez! I'm just acting here. You put me down and leave!" She whispered but it came out like a shout to me. My Makky is very noisy, I know. But she's still my Makky after all.

" I like your door. If reminds me of my name" It's painted Blue.

I smirked.

She really loves me a lot.

And thank god for that.

" Nagkataon lang, huwag kang feelingero diyan. It's not as if Blue isn't an ordinary color. It's everybody's favorite" She's trying to hide it but she can't hide it from me.

" And your's too. Am I your favorite then?" I asked just to avert her focus on where I am taking her. I immediately entered her room and placed her on her bed

" You want me to sleep with you or you want me to watch you sleep" It's something of my advantage again.

" Shut up Alvarez. Who you ka na talaga sa akin bukas. Hinding hindi kita papansinin." She told me. I smiled

" Potatow" I love you, Makky. I love you everyday.

I love you until forever.

" Shut up Alvarez" She said again

" Potatow" I whispered again

I love you still

" You better take a rest Makky. You might be tired of keeping me in your heart. I'll still be inside your heart not unless you find the key to set me free" I told her

The key I intend to throw away just so she can never find it.

" You're talking nonsense, Alvarez. Mabuti pa'y umuwi ka na lang" She told me

" But I'm already home. You are my home Makky." I whispered.

She looked at me in the eyes before she spoke.

" Pafall ka na naman Alvarez. 'Tong puso ko, nahuhulog na naman" She said

I smiled

" Just fall, I'll catch you this time" I whispered back at her before kissing her again.

" Potatow" I said

" You shut up Alvarez" She said to.

——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373M 8.9M 100
This work of fiction may include potentially disturbing readings, scenes and discussions around topics such as sexual, self-harm, physical violence...
2.7M 51.2K 21
Always the choice but never the priority Warning: This story contains scenes not suitable for young readers, read at your own discretion.