Fatherly Spain, France, and E...

maxine247

This is basically connected to North American Brothers A-Z. Watch this fathers keep up with their children. W... Еще

A is for Acrobats !!!!!!
B is for Ball !!!!!!!!!!!!
Bonus Chapter !!! * B is for BabySitting !!! Part. 1
Bonus Chapter !! *B is for BabySitting !!!!! Part.2
C is for Cold 👎
Bonus Chapter !! *C is For Cold*
D is for Dare Devils !!!!
E is for Experiments !!!!!
F is For Family Picture !!! Pt. 1
F is For Family Picture !!!! Pt. 2
G is For Getting Better!!!
H is for Hurricane 👎
I is for Improve!!!!
J is for Jaguar!!!!!!!
K is for Kind!!!
L is for Liberty!!!!!!
M is for Mother!!!!!!
N is for New!!!!!!!!!
O is for Over
Very Important
Q is For Quick!!!!!!!
R is for Revolutionary!!!!
S is for Special!!!!!!!
T is for Torn Apart
U is for Uncle!!!!!!
V is for Valentine's Day!!!!!!
W is for Wars
X is for Xper!!!
Y is for Young!!!!!!
Z is for Zeal!!!!!

P is for Penguins!!!!!!!!

828 38 16
maxine247

"Come back here gits!!!!!!!" England yelled as he chased America and Australia through his house.

The BTT who were there once again were just watching while eating popcorn along with the rest of North America who were all recording, and New Zealand who was preparing to drive America and Australia to the hospital, they were all very entertained.

"Calm down mom!!" America yelled back.

England started running even faster, "I am not a bloody women!!!!!!"

Okay, so England thought he would be okay with his sons calling him mom once in a while. So maybe once or twice every few weeks.

But America and Australia always overdid it.

They were always calling him mom, causing him to always chase them which usually resulted in him tackling them down and choking them until France pulled him off.

This time he had something else prepared though, he was gonna use his wand and send them  somewhere far away from England.

 England brought out his wand and started chanting a spell.

"Oh no bro, he's gonna use his witchcraft on us!!!" America yelled.

Australia ran towards England and somehow grabbed his wand, which interrupted the spell before England could finish saying it. 

The wand was glowing and pointing up, some blue light shot up and started to surround everyone in the house.

"Whoa, what's happening?" New Zealand asked.

"You gits!! Give me the wand before we all get sent to-"

All of sudden, they all disappeared in a poof.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Prussia looked around, the popcorn bowl was still in his hands, he felt cold and there was snow everywhere.

He heard a honk and felt something peck his leg. He looked down to see:

A penguin?

The bird pecked his leg again and slightly jumped towards the popcorn bowl.

"No," Prussia told the bird. It tilted it's head at him. Gilbird decided to tell the bird no too and chirped at it.

The penguin jumped up at the popcorn again.

"This is the Awesome Me's popcorn!!! Get your own!!"

"Prussia?" Prussia turned to see Spain walking towards him, "Why are you arguing with a penguin?" 

"He wants the awesome me's popcorn!!"

Spain grabbed some popcorn and threw it on the ground for the penguin.

Big mistake.

While the penguin was eating the popcorn, more of them came over, which started a fight for food.

So now there were over 15 penguins in front of them. One of them looked up at the countries in front of them and honk for more food. This caused the others to look up at them.

Prussia pointed to each bird and said no.

They all took a step forward towards him.

Prussia took a step back, "Stay away, this is my popcorn."

The birds took two steps forward.

Prussia took a step forward, thinking that they would take a step back.

Nope, they took a step closer.

Prussia started to run, the penguins went after him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Fact: In danger a frightened penguin can run a lot faster than a human over snowy rocks and ice.

That's in danger, but these penguins are angry.

Yeah, Prussia's dead.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Toni!!! Toni help!!!!" Prussia called out to Spain.

Yeah, but Spain wasn't coming anytime soon.

He was to busy petting baby penguins and fanguying over how cute they were.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

France felt something peck him, he ignored it.

It happened again.

And again.

And again.

France finally opened his eyes to see what it was.

A penguin?

France sat up and looked around. Nothing but snow and more penguins.

Where was he?

Wait, snow and penguins?

Antarctica.

He was in Antarctica.

How'd he get here anyway?

He started to think, the penguin suddenly pecked him again.

"Shoo," he told it.

It didn't move at all.

France looked around and saw some pebbles, he gave four very smooth pebbles to it so it would stop pecking him.

Big mistake.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Fact: Humans give flowers and candy when trying to woo a lady. Penguins give rocks. Not just any rocks, though -- male penguins search through piles of pebbles to find the smoothest, most perfect ones.

And France just gave very smooth pebbles to a penguin, a female penguin I might add.

He wasn't a penguin but the penguin he gave the pebbles too was certainly wooed.

And now it had a crush on France.

Yeah she was in love with France.

But hey, he was the country of love after all.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The penguin walked closer to France and started nuzzling her head into his shoulder.

"Shoo," he told her again.

She didn't stop.

France got up and started walking away from it, she started to follow though.

France started to run.

She started to run after him but luckily she wasn't that fast as him.

As Prussia was running, he saw something running towards him.

"Francy pants!!!!"

Prussia?

"Prussia?"

  Prussia ran pass him at lightening speed with a flock of penguins running after him.

Prussia ran back to France, "Franny, you gonna help me man." He pointed at the flock of penguins that were coming after him.

"Uhh, mon ami, I'm kind of in my own situation here," he pointed to the penguin running after him.

"What did you do?"

"I don't know, when I woke up. It kept pecking me, what did you do?"

"These losers want my popcorn."

France sat Spain nearby, "Toni, mon frère, help us!!!"

Spain was still petting baby penguins, he didn't hear France at all.

France and Prussia ran behind the baby penguins Spain was petting.

Spain finally looked up at them, "Oh hey guys, when did you get here France?"

"Toni, save us from the evil penguins!!!" Prussia yelled out, the baby penguins looked at him, "No, not you guys, them." he pointed to the penguins that were running after him and France.

Spain looked at the birds before turning to Prussia and grabbing popcorn, he threw it at the penguins who stopped to eat it, "Maybe I can compromise with them."

Spain kneeled down in front of them, "Okay guys, I'm going to need you to stop chasing them okay?"

When the birds finished eating, they still went after France and Prussia. 

"So much for compromise," Spain shrugged, he looked at Prussia and France who were running from the penguins, "Sorry guys I tried." he said before running after them.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"I swear once I get my hands on them!!!" England yelled out up to the sky.

He turned his head to the right when he heard something and saw two things running towards him.

"What the bloody-" One of the things running towards him crashed into him.

Knocking him out.

"Mon Dieu, Angleterre? Mon amour?" France just recognized what Prussia crashed into.

"Oops, he's knocked out cold," Prussia said.

France picked England up, bridal style, "But he's the only one who knows the spell too get us all back to London."

Spain caught up to them, they had lost the penguins.

For now.

"Is that Inglaterra?"

France nodded, "Prussia over here knocked him out."

"It was a mistake!!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"About face!!!" Maria yelled.

The penguins in front of Maria turned around.

Diego walked in front of them, "Drop and give me 20!!"

The penguins dropped to the ground and tried to do so.

Canada was nearby giving more penguins some motivational lectures on how to be soldiers, "You just have to believe!!!"

So basically when the Mexicos and Canada all appeared in Antarctica, the penguins they saw were having some trouble dealing skuas, birds who were trying to eat their babies.

So they decided to help them out.

Which is what they were doing now.

New Zealand was just watching them.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"This is so cool!!! It's cold but cool!!!" America yelled out before petting a penguin.

"What do you mean cold? It's freezing!!!" Australia exclaimed, he looked at the object in his hand, "At least we have the wand tho. How can we find the others?"

America started to think, "I know!!" he kneeled down in front of the penguin, "Hey bro can you help us out here? We need some help finding some people."

Luckily penguins have good hearing, the bird nodded and slid on his stomach down the large hill.

"Come on Aussy let's go!!" America yelled running down the hill.

"Aussy!?!" Australia yelled, running after America and the penguin.

 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

France heard some groaning and looked down to see England waking up.

"France?"

"Your awake, thank goodness!!" He said before kissing his boyfriend passionately.

"What happen-" England remembered everything, "When I get my hands on those bloody sons of ours!!!"

France all of a sudden dropped England.

"What the Bloody Hell was that for Frog!?!" England asked from the ground.

He turned to England and Spain, "Our babies!! They were in the house when the blast happened too." He started to panic, "Oh mon Dieu, where are they!?! We need to find them, their probably lost!!! Don't worry babies, Papa is coming!!!" France took off running.

England got up from the ground and saw France running before turning to the other two, "How the Bloody Hell is he not called mom!! He's more womanly than me!!"

Spain shrugged "Well according to France, on the day the boys turned you into a woman," He started, "He tops so....."

England flipped Spain off before running after France, the other two followed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"This is awesome!!!!" America had found a very flat, skinny rock and was somehow riding it down a snow hill.

"Hey wait for me!!' Australia was running after him and the penguin who all of a sudden took a right and stopped.

"Why'd we stop?" He asked.

"Look," America pointed.

They saw Maria and Diego doing push ups while a few penguins were trying to copy them. While  Canada was giving some kind of lecture. And New Zealand was just watching.

 "Uhh guys what are you doing?" America asked.

They all turned to him and Australia, "Oh hey hermano," Diego said, "We're helping this guys become an army to protect their home. They seemed like they were having some trouble with skuas who were trying to eat their babies."

"One of them know where the skuas hang out, so there's gonna be a war later." Maria said.

"Hey Al, Aussy, when did you guys get here?" Canada asked walking over to them.

"Since when did you all start calling me Aussy!?!"

"We just did and I see your done with your motivational speeches," America said.

"Yep," Canada turned to the penguins, "Who is ready to fight and get revenge on the skuas for all they did!?!"

The penguins all started to honk.

"Then lets do this!!!!" Maria yelled, she turned to a penguin, "Led the way."

The penguin started to slide on it's back to the place the skuas were.

"Let's go!!!" Diego yelled.

North America, Australia, and about 200 penguins all started running with New Zealand following.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

England, Spain, and Prussia had caught up with France.

"France do you even know where they are!?!" England yelled.

"Of course not, mon amour," France responded, "But I think their this way!!"

France was following his fatherly instincts at the moment to find his kids.  

And looks like they were right.

They all heard what sounded like battle cries and suddenly saw North America, and Australia, leading  hundreds of penguins pass them with New Zealand following.

France rushed over to him and hugged him tightly  "Oh thank goodness, mon fils what are you all doing?"

"Well-they-," He didn't know how to explain, "Just follow me."

They all took a right and saw penguins, North America, and Australia all chasing birds.

"What are they doing?" Prussia asked as he ate some popcorn that was still in the bowl.

"So basically they're helping penguins get revenge on skuas, and yeah."

They looked at him with confused faces, he shrugged, "Don't look at me, I was just watching them train the penguins."

Again, they all looked at him with confused faces.

The birds all flew away.

The countries and penguins all started to cheer and honk.

Diego had somehow gotten on a very high rock and raised his fist in the air, "Tonight we feast on fish!!!!"

 "Fish, fish, fish, fish!!!!" The countries cheered while the penguins honked.

The BTT, England, and New Zealand just watched them all.

"Uh Inglaterra?"

"Yes Spain?"

"I think the cold has gone to their heads, do you have your wand?"

"It has Spain, it has. And I know who has the wand." England walked towards Australia, slightly smacked him on the head, and grabbed the wand.

A penguin suddenly took the wand from him.

"Why you bloody-" he was cut off when Prussia and France suddenly screamed.

The penguins from earlier were back.

And now they were chasing them.

England grabbed the wand from the bird and chanted the spell again, he pointed it at the other countries and they all disappeared. Before pointing it at himself and disappearing.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They all poofed back into England and France's house.

"Aww man, Iggy, we were suppose to feast on fish tonight." America whined.

England sighed, he was tired it, he walked towards the freezer and grabbed uncooked salmon that France was gonna cook next week and threw it at America.

Diego grabbed the fish and stood up on a chair, "Tonight, we feast on fish!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Fish, fish, fish, fish!!!!!" The rest of North America and Australia cheered.

England sighed again, he wasn't dealing with them anymore, he needed a nap, he'll lecture America and Australia later.

He went upstairs to take a nap.

New Zealand was tired to so he went up to his room.

"Uhh, guys," Prussia started, "You gonna do something about this?" he asked,

"Nope," Spain said.

After all what happened today, France didn't feel like doing anything at all, "Non" he shook his head.

"You wanna go untune Austria's piano?"

They both nodded and headed out.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That night, North America and Australia all feasted on fish.

They all raised a glass to their penguin allies, the defeat of the skuas, and their victory.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No penguins or skuas were harmed in the making of this chapter.  

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

676K 22.9K 39
{COMPLETED} While at the beach over summer vacation, you run into a bunch of cute boys. There's one problem though, they all think it's love at first...
4.6K 160 17
Out of Curiosity, Alfred gets a DNA test behind his fathers back to find out where his surrogacy mother was from. However, as he does this, he realiz...
Descent maxine247

Фанфик

238K 8.1K 83
Many things fall. Such as heros. All heros eventually fall. Some because of a villian. But America? No, this hero was falling to something else. Som...
327K 5.1K 58
Nations x Uke! America one-shots Warning: Kissing and maybe something else I don't know BEWARE OF THE MOST RANDOM PAIRINGS you've ever seen (COMPLETE...