If You Let Me

By MissGabyGee

"I don't wanna be just a memory And I don't wanna feel your wings break free Because without you I'm lost... More

If You Let Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Yes, Im hella Annoying.
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
BRUH.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Hate Me Now πŸ’€πŸ€£βœŒπŸ½
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Delays Delays and Ideas !
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
I GET THOSE GOOSE BUMPS EVERY TIME!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 91
🀣🀣🀣
Chapter 92
LOVE YOU MORE
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
DLS
Chapter 96
Hate Me Now Pt 2
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
HONESTLY !
October 27th 2017
Chapter 100 πŸ’™πŸ€™πŸ½
ADD THE SEQUEL

Chapter 90

47.7K 1.8K 514
By MissGabyGee

Dave

"So how come your new baby mama ain't here looking for cribs?" Bully asked.

"She's getting ready for tonight, it's her pinning ceremony"

"She's okay to go?"

"Yeah, she got the cleared"

"So you just gonna go ahead with picking out baby furniture without her? It's her first kid Bro"

"She want to stay put at her parents but I need to make the moves that better suit me, and if we gonna be single ass parents I need my space to accommodate me and my kids"

"Yo your ass is so dramatic kid! She didn't say shit about not fucking with you no more. She didn't even say you can't see your kid" Bully laughed.

"As long as she stay at her crib with that hating ass nigga that's how I took it"

"Her father, say it my nigga, her daddy" he laughed again.

"You annoying"

"I hear you though, bigger spot to accommodate your children. That's smart, and if she don't want to go then that's on her. At least you got your situation together for them kids"

"But I don't think that's what she meant, she just wanted shit to go smoothly since it's her celebration month, my mans she graduating college, pregnant and just had a car accident that could fucked her up for life. You gotta take a chill pill. You're arm gonna be fucked up for a while"

"I hear you but I told her I wanted her here, I didn't want her stressed over there"

"Who says she stressed?" Bully looked at me.

"I'm just saying, her dad giving her the cold shoulder"

"My nigga a detective he barely home ... I'm sure he home now due to her graduation. But her mom is there and you know ain't no one better than your mama to care of you"

"Yeah I hear you" I rolled my eyes.

"So let's go check out some damn apartments next week and you two could decide on baby furniture"

"Iight"

"You still want to be in Harlem?"

"I feel like we should because of Jay, school and shit but I don't know"

"Let's try something on the upper west side or Riverdale"

"That could work, but I don't need two baby mamas in the same area"

"I mean, just look into buying a condo"

"Upper west side than"

"Heard the kid"

"Yeah"

"Are you going to the ceremony?"

"Only three tickets, Parents and Mama Gee... you know first grand kid graduating college"

"How about the graduation ?"

"I'm going to that"

"Is there anything being done tonight for her?"

"Not too sure, but I'mma show up with flower to the spot tonight"

"So much for being a single Dad" Bully laughed.

"Man fuck You" I laughed.

Janae

"You gotta talk to me Papi" I stood in the doorframe of his study.

"What time we have to be there?"

"I need to be there by 7:30, but you guys will be seated at 7:45. Papi, I know you heard me"

"Okay, call your grand mother and tell her we leaving soon"

"Papi"

"What Jay?" He stopped flipping through his papers and looked up at me.

"You need to stop acting like this, I was going to tell you two this week"

"Oh, so you wait till your entire family is here celebrating your graduation to spring that on us"

"First of all, I was going to tell you two only. Second of all, I haven't done nothing to disappoint you but get pregnant"

"You have your whole life a head of you, travel, go see the world, save lives, start your career" he cut me off.

"Maybe God has a different plan for me" I shrugged.

"No that boy does"

"David, say his name papi. And he's a man, not a boy"

"He's not that bad papi, and I only say not that bad because I know what he does and about his past"

"And you decided to stay" he looked at me.

"You taught me to not judge a book by its cover and thats what I did. You don't think the first time I met Dave I couldn't read what he was all about, I just needed him to confirm what he was and wasn't. I love him, and yeah you could say I'm 21, I don't know what love is but you and mami got married at 22, and it looks like it's been going real good" I looked around his study.

"You just started dating this boy and you're already pregnant" he shook his head.

"What are you mad about papi? Me being pregnant or me dating Dave? Choose an argument"

"He's no good for you"

"Why because he has a record and I have a college degree? Come on papi, I need a concrete answer" I shook my head.

"He doesn't know what he has!"

I palmed my face, shaking my head again.

"The only one who doesn't know what they have is you. Why are you so angry?" I shook my head.

"Because I did everything in my power for you to be better, and you undid that in a year"

"I didn't undo nothing but started making my own decisions. I am not a little girl anymore, thank you for housing me, feeding me and putting clothes on my back and money in my pocket but you need to cut the umbilical cord already"

"You have to trust that everything you taught me I'll use it, I love you and I would be so hurt that you don't get to meet your first grandchild because you're so hard headed"

"I love him, he treats me like a queen with nothing but love and respect. He loves Mama, and Mami. But I can't force him or you to be friends or to kiss and makeup. But you owe him an apology for the hospital showdown you did. You don't think Dave feels horrible about being the driver and possibly having the death of me and his child over his head" I stood with my arms crossed at the door.

"I just want to protect you"

"And so does Dave, and quite frankly you both have more in common than you two think" I rolled my eyes.

"So, do you forgive me or not?" I looked at him.

"I owe you the apology" he walked up to me.

"You've have made me so proud of the young woman your becoming" he grabbed my face.

"Don't make me cry" I smiled at him.

"I swear he makes the wrong move, plucks a hair on your head. I'll kill him" he looked dead at me.

"You're so dramatic" I shook my head.

He than kissed my forehead and brought me into a hug.

"Jaime" my mom came from the back walking in on us.

"Oh look whose loving on his kid again" my mother teased my father.

"What's happened woman?" He looked over to her letting me go.

"Have to get going, Mama is getting antsy" she laughed.

"Let's go" I wiped my eyes.

"Don't ruin your makeup" my mom laughed.

"I'll be in tears before I step inside the building these hormones have a mind of their own"

"For your sake I hope you have a boy" my father laughed.

"Wouldn't you love a little boy you can do man things with" I laughed.

***

"And I'm officially a nurse!" I screamed as me and Shanice tried to find out families.

"You mad hype"

"I'm having a good day, no headaches"

"That's good, still sore?"

"Yes, very"

"Miss Santos"

I heard my last name being called, Shanice and I turned around and saw Dave holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Mr. Brewster" I smiled.

"If it's okay with you Miss Santos can I give you these flowers ?"

"Oh thank you kindly sir"

He handed me the flowers, I held them to my nose smelling them.

"Can I give you a kiss?" He asked.

"I don't know if my boyfriend will like that" I played with him.

"He be iight"

He leaned in and kissed me.

"Congrats baby" he said against my lips.

"Thank you"

"Jay!" Mama called out to me.

She held flowers, I smiled and walked over to where she stood with my parents.

"Oh brother" Dave peeped my dad.

"Be cool" I grabbed his left hand.

"My baby!" Mama grabbed me into a hug.

"Congratulations baby" my father grabbed me into a hug.

"Now I can really take care of you" I laughed.

"We shall see" he laughed.

"Mi niña!" My mom grabbed me into a hug swaying me.

"Ma, my body" I laughed.

"Oh I forgot, you feeling okay?"

"Yeah, a little sore. I'm just hungry"

"I'm sure you are" Dave said under his breath.

"I heard that!" I turned to him.

"Hi David" my mom gave him a hug.

"Mama" he hugged Mama Gee.

"Jaime" my mom elbowed my father.

"David" he nodded his head.

"How you doing"

"Okay, where are we going? I'm starving" I looked at everybody.

"I'm happy to see you have an appetite to eat" Dave looked over to me.

"Don't jinx me!" I laughed.

"F&J ?" My father suggested.

"Oh you know it papi!" I laughed.

"You're going to ride with me or"

"I'll go with Dave, I'll see you guys in a few"

I turned to Dave and was about to say something but my father interrupted me.

"Can I talk to you for a second"

"Yeah in a second"

"Not you Jay"

"Me?" Dave pointed to himself.

"Yeah, you ladies go to the car" my dad spoke to the rest of us.

"Here, don't touch nothing" Dave handed me the keys, making me laugh.

Dave

I watched as Jay, Alba and Mama Gee walked out the venue. Jaime and I walked towards the exit as well. But we remained inside, I looked at him and didn't know what to think.

"How's your arm?" He finally broke the silence.

"Good, hurts here and there" I responded.

"Yeah, hopefully you don't have to have that on any longer"

"Yeah ..."

"I wanted to talk to you David"

"I'm listening"

"I wanted to apologize for the way I acted towards you that night at the hospital. That was uncalled for, emotions were high. Even though my sentiments have been the same..."

"You didn't deserve for me to speak to you like that. I won't apologize for my actions before hand, because as a father, who has a daughter as well you know that our little girls are our world"

"Except yours isn't a little girl no more" I rolled my eyes.

"And you're right she isn't, but in my eyes she always be" he admitted.

"I want you to know that I will never agree with your lifestyle and what you do. My entire career is putting men like you behind bars." He stuck his hands in his pockets.

"I want better for my daughter but I can't deny that when you come around her whole face lights up"

"I love her, I would never do anything to hurt her or lose her. All my life I've been a fuck up, she the first thing I haven't destroyed"

"That you WON'T destroy" he corrected me.

"Keep going to school, turn that negative into a positives. Go legit, use that money for something positive" he encouraged me.

"I don't usually converse with your kind but I am curious as to why you ain't having this convo with your nephew"

"Oh trust, he's next..." he warned me.

"But enough of that, as a man I wanted to come to clear the air with you. I'd do anything to protect my baby and to see her happy"

He put out his hand to me.

"I owe you a real shake when I get better" I fist bumped him with my left hand.

***

"What happened?" Jay asked me as I got into the car.

"Nothing" I shrugged my shoulders.

"You okay?"

"We good, that's all" he smiled at me.

"You didn't punch my father did you?"

"With my weak arm?" I laughed.

"Jay be quiet, we good. You good"

"Okay..."

"I wanna have a serious talk with you, but after dinner"

"Okay ..."

***

"I owe you an apology babe" I had Jay pressed up against the car.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, I shouldn't have pushed you the other day about being at home and what not"

"Right" she rolled her eyes.

"Look, I'm thinking of buying a condo, three bedrooms, or four. But I would really love for you to be apart of this move" I looked down at her.

"Condo?"

"Yes, I need stability at this point"

"I hear you"

"I need to know if you coming or not?"

"Oh god, I told you I would go just wasn't the time for all that"

"Well come July, I hope to have found something we both like" I smirked.

"Oh now you all giddy?"

"I'm sorry but you had me vexed"

"I know but still"

"You love me?"

"You know I do or wouldn't be pregnant with your child" she playfully rolled her eyes.

"I can't wait till we both better"

"For?"

"So some damn sex" I laughed.

"Your so nasty"

"You love that shit"

"Whatever"

"I'll be honest I thought you were going to turn around and tell me you didn't want me around my kid"

"What?" She laughed.

"What made you think that?"

"I don't know, you going back home after your dad was tripping"

"Comfort over everything baby"

"What?"

"Sometimes you need to be in your own space, plus you can't care for me the way I need to be cared for with one arm"

"Come home with me" I looked at.

"No sir, we cannot" I looked at him.

"Please?"

Janae

"Mhmm" I moaned, Dave had his whole head under my dress.

"Dave" I called to him, but he continue devouring me.

One thing I did learn is if Dave is sorry he'll show it me some way, some how. But if he wants something he going to get it the donee way, some how.

"Hm?" He responded.

"I'm coming" I squirmed under his touch.

"Hold it"

"I can't hold it!"

"Just try"

Dave continued to have dessert and I was dying. I could barely hold my bladder now and he's asking for me not to come. I felt myself letting go, pushing him off me. I came, feeling my juices come down my leg. Dave sat back and laughed at me.

"You can no longer last long" he teased.

"I'm pregnant what do you expect, I was barely making it when I wasn't"

He started laughing, shaking his head at me.

"Baby, you a clown. But that's what good loving do to you"

"Yeah whatever, you don't tease me like this knowing I can't have sexual intercourse or return the favor"

"It's all good, when you can I know it's going to be lit" he smirked.

"How do you know?"

"Pregnant kitty is the best kind of kitty" he laughed.

"I don't even want to know" I put two and two together, him and Mia.

"That shit gonna be so fire, your libido going to sky rocket any day now" he smirked.

"Why are you so annoying"

"But you love me though"

"I only love you because you have good D" I joked.

"Of course I'm good D, I'm the only D you know" he laughed.

"Not funny!" I hit him in the chest.

"Where is the lie?"

"Maybe I should go try some new D"

"What?" He stopped laughing.

"Maybe I gotta go try some new dick and a new tongue"

"Don't piss me off Jay"

"Don't piss me off Jay" I mimicked him.

"Think about it, you're the first and only man I've been with" I finally got up from the bed.

"Unzip me please"

Dave came to the edge of the bed and unzipped me and waited for me to continue.

"So I don't know what another man feels like but you"

"You gonna be single and feeling these other niggas" he rolled his eyes.

"I'm just saying, thinking rather"

"Yeah keep thinking"

"Baby" I laughed.

"You don't think about other women?"

"No, I mean I'm a dude so of course I find other women attractive or pretty... I be feeling like a little bitch when you snatch my soul, that's it you seen it all. I don't need anther woman in New York knowing that" he laughed.

"Right ..." I laughed at him.

"Anyway this ain't about me" he looked at me.

"You're right its about me" I smirked.

"I'm not even going to entertain your ass"

"Don't you always though?"

"No you trick me"

"My goods just happen to land in your mouth?"

"Yoooo"

"Exactly"

"You wild"

"Come on, I'm gonna shower but you gotta take me home I need to be up early"

"Heard JU"

"I can't believe Bully pushed back his show so I could go"

"You know that was Lisa" Dave laughed.

"Lil pussy got some power" I laughed.

"I am done with both of ya"

"You love me" I tapped his nose.

"Go shower" he lightly pushed me.

"Love you"

"Love you more" he rolled his eyes.

Excuse the mistakes

My sanity is running thin today

Anyhoooooo what's up?

Thoughts ?

xoMGG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 26.9K 35
❝𝖠𝗇 π–Ίπ–Όπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—‹π–Ύπ–½π–Ύπ–Ώπ—‚π—‡π–Ύπ—Œ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–Ώπ—Žπ—π—Žπ—‹π–Ύβž Β©π–πŽπ‘πƒπ’ππ˜πŠπ€π˜ 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝗆𝗒 π—π—ˆπ—‹π—„ # 𝟣 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋...
35.3K 2.2K 13
"And all the times you wasn't chosen, well, I'll make it up to you...And all that you are, I do"
458K 18.9K 27
From basketball to the streets that's all Dave ever had time for. He wanted to be the greatest on the court and most respected in the streets Follow...
636K 25.2K 24
Now I just wanna know Don't you sugarcoat I'll say it all if you won't Now could you tell me like it is? Pretty little fears Music to my ears