crash & burn ✺ l.t au

By cellophaane

❝don't runaway from me, jasmine. you know you want me just as bad as i want you. don't deny it..❞... More

[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]
IMPORTANT!
[09]
Knee Surgery
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
IMPORTANT!
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
Important
Playlist
Acknowledgements

Epilogue

160 8 2
By cellophaane

Stay With Me - Louis's POV

I felt like I was losing my mind; nothing made any sense and just seeing the girl I love- who I thought was dead- just confuses me. Jasmine. I thought she was dead, I honestly really did but when I woke up and Jasmine was laying next to me didn't make any sense. I started crying once I saw her, but all she did was look at me weirdly and pulled me into her chest kissing my head. 

She said, "Louis, what's wrong?"  

"I thought you were dead," I explained, burying my face in her neck, breathing in her scent. "I don't know why, but I seriously thought you were." 

She smiles down at me softly, "I'm right here sweetie, I'm not leaving you. Ever."  

I sighed happily, bringing my face from her neck and kissing her lips sweetly. "Good, I wouldn't be able to do that anymore."

She smacks my arm playfully before she kissed my lips. 

If I hadn't met Jasmine I don't think I would've been able to forgive myself-- every time I broke her heart, screwed with her head or her feelings she always found away to forgive me. Just watching how forgiving she was even though she shouldn't forgive me, it honestly made me want to be a better person. 

It made me be a better son and older brother.

Everything went back to normal after I came home from Liverpool, my family and I get along better than ever. Jasmine is back in London, Jasmine, Lena, and Marie have a great relationship now and I'm happy for her. 

"Hey, Louis," My mum brought me out of my daydream, my attention flipping on her. "We're here." 

The familiar blue house I spent my Christmas and New Year's Eve at came into a view. It seems so long ago when I came here, and I'm happy to be here with my mum. I got out of the car once we pulled up in front of the house, heading towards the boot and grabbing are luggage. As I was pulling out my mum's black suitcase a familiar voice yelled my name. 

"Louis!"

I flipped around fast to see my girlfriend running down the steps in a white lacy gown -- the one from my dream -- with a huge smile on her face. She looked so beautiful..

"Umph." 

I held onto her tight, swinging her around in my arms a smile making its way onto my face as I saw her. 

"Hello, beautiful." I kiss her gently. 

Her hands automatically went to my neck as one of mine went to her cheeks. I missed her a lot, we haven't seen each other since the end of May and its July now. Are lips moved in sync softly, everything disappearing around us until we were interrupted. 

"Okay, kids I think that's enough." 

Jasmine started bursting into a fit of giggles at the sound of her sister's scolding. She pulled away from me, landing on her feet as she looked at Lena and her boyfriend, Landon. 

"Like you and Landon don't do the same thing." 

/\ 

Jasmine and I  laid in the hammock in her backyard, looking at the beautiful night sky. The moon was full and more than a thousand stars filled the sky. The summer night air brought a chill to my body, goosebumps rising on my arms. Jasmine nuzzled her body into me  as I wrapped the white blanket around us even more. 

"I'm happy my mum finally got to meet you." I say, looking into her violet eyes. 

I'm very happy she met my mum-- having the two of the most important women in my life meet is great. I would always talk about Jasmine to my mum, saying how beautiful and sweet and kind she is and finally my mum wanted to meet her. I just hope they love each other as much as they love me.

She smiles up at me, kissing my cheek sweetly. "Me too. She's so sweet and kind. I just wish I could've met your sisters, they seem adorable they way you and your mom talk about them." 

"They can't wait to meet you, ever since I got home they've been bugging me about having you come to Doncaster or they come here and meet you. Its pretty annoying."

She smacked me on top of my head gently, playfully glaring at me. I mouthed an 'ow' and rubbed the top of my head a smile coming to my lips. 

"It's adorable and sweet. I can't wait to meet them."  

I place my mouth on hers, her soft lips molding with mine in a sweet kiss. I run one of  my hands through her brownish black hair, the soft silky locks sliding through my fingers.  Her hands went to my cheeks, her thumbs rubbing softly against them. 

She was the most perfect girl I've ever met, and I'm glad we met in reform school. 

Her addicting lips detach  from mine, a smile upon them. "I love you." 

"I love you." 

/\

I laughed as I watched Jasmine and Landon dance around the living room, trying to out dance each other. Lena was sitting next to me laughing along. It was nice to just feel like a normal teenager and to not be surrounded by people who just get drunk and get high while not giving a shit about getting in trouble.  I'm surrounded by actual people who are cool and kind. 

Lena turned towards me smiling at me, "I'm glad Jasmine found you." 

"You are?"

I was surprised, I really hurt Jasmine in the past and you would think that her sister wouldn't want me to hurt her again. 

"Yeah! You make her really happy and she's back to her regular self before are parents divorced. You guys are good for each other, and I know you hurt her in the past but everybody makes mistakes Lou, never beat yourself up over them." She smiled at me, ruffling my hair. 

"Thanks, Len." 

"You're welcome. "

/\ 

"Do you have to go?" Jasmine put her hands in her front pockets, pouting her lips. 

I shut the boot of my mum's black car, after I placed are luggage back there. I sighed as I walked toward her. 

"Yes, I do." I wrapped my arms around her waist as I pecked her lips.  

I really didn't want to leave; I had so much fun with Jasmine and her family along with my mum, it was a never ending time of laughs and smiles. The next time we come here I'm inviting my sisters, so they can meet Jasmine and her crazy, but fun family. 

"I'll miss you." I whisper gazing into her eyes. 

"I'll miss you too."  Jasmine placed her hand on my cheek. 

"Lou, we're going to be leaving soon." My mum tells me as she says her goodbyes to Marie. 

My mum comes and hugs Jasmine, squeezing her gently. " We will see you soon, sweetie."

She lets her go and gets in the car. I hugged Jasmine for a long time, rocking us back and forth, kissing her head multiple times, just savoring everything until we see each other again. 

I kiss her lips, savoring them as well before I let her go. "I love you." 

"I love you."  She whispers. 

I sit in the car, watching as Jasmine sits on the porch steps waving goodbye. My mum pulls off and all the house and trees turn into a blur as we make are way back to Doncaster. 

/\ 

Meeting Jasmine was a gift.

A gift of forgiveness.  

If I never met her I wouldn't be the guy I am now-- I'd would be stuck as that terrible person that cursed out his mum and sisters, who smoked and got drunk, who got into lots of fights, who probably would be in jail right now. If I never met her I'd be a stupid asshole that hated himself. 

I wouldn't of been able to love someone right if it wasn't for her. 

I wouldn't of found the love of my life. 

I wouldn't be as happy as I am now. 

I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. 

Two people that hated everyone and everything in the world - you wouldn't think they would be able to find love. You'd think that they would crash and burn.

Well... guess what? 

I found love in a girl who felt the same exact thing I felt, went through the same shit I went through, and did the same things I did. 

We didn't crash and burn... 

We fell... in love. 

Authors Note: 

        oh         my         gosh!

Its the end of crash & burn!!!! I'm so sad! 

I hoped you all loved this story as much as I loved writing it. 

I love you guys so much and Thank you so much!!!! 

A playlist and Acknowledgments will be in the next two chapters and then this story will have a green check marked by it. ):

-illuminatethesky_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 21 5
*previously posted on @harrehstylesfan*
107K 2.7K 11
**[✔]Completed** "He's all I can remember; the only one who could make me believe that I was beautifully imperfect." ©ForeverDreamingx™ 2014
17.8K 367 26
"When you promise something you are supposed to keep that promise.If you're not willing to do so , then don't make the damn promise."
75.6K 528 29
Harry can’t believe himself. Since he introduced this girl, Eleanor, to his best friend Louis he is jealous about what he tells about her. He wants t...