kakashi's daughter Yuki

By lexiDrag

⚠️⚠️CONTAINS CUSSING IF YOU DONT LIKE THEN DONT READ SIMPLE AS THAT!⚠️⚠️ A book based on love and revenge. Ca... More

meet the team
the test
zabuza!
hero's do exist!
as time goes on we all change.
do you ever quit
home sweat home
you never answered me
Daddy! im pregnant!
exams are boring...
oh so your orochimaru... *cough* pedo *cough
curse mark
where's Yuki uchiha hatake!?
testing abilities
preliminarys part one
preliminarys part 2
preliminary part 3
birthday
training or dating
tagged
training: week 3
neji hyuuga vs naruto uzumaki!
shikamaru nara vs Temari!
ducky vs panda
light vs dark, the two faces of gaara part 1
light vs dark, the two faces of gaara part 2
goodbye tears
the glass shogi piece
more then she did me
home sick
SHIPPEDDEN BEGIN!
wooden barbie
Lady chiyo
wait what?!?
always and forever hu?
vessel? haha yeah right!
Somber News
Hebi
team tens terror
why so difficult...
revenge is a dish best served cold
why are you helping...
finally it over
useless intel
boom
tobi
I know
uchiha
what if everything you knew and believed... was a lie
dad...?
The letter
wow... surprise
playing dirty
oh an uchiha
you're just as bad
Going On A Date
Captured?
back where I started
bullying
eh hi?
shinobi
I could never hate you
jealously?
This. Is. war!
onii-san
kabutos demise
reanimated
madara
dead
Go ino!
epilogue

before i leave

1.6K 46 24
By lexiDrag

Yuki pov-

I woke up at home in my comfy baby blue bed, how did I get here? Last thing I remember I was in the forest and sasuke was asking if I was ok. Weird...

I looked out my window and remembered orochimarus words, 'The night of the funeral... We will come for you' what funeral? Did someone die?

I got up out if bed and walked out if my room and into the kitchen because food is life!

In the kitchen I saw dad... Cooking? Oh no this can't be good. Suddenly the pan set on fire and I giggled slightly.

"You really are a terrible Cook dad" I stated and he just laughed while scratching his neck.

"Um dad did something happen? Something feels off" I asked trying to discover what orochimarus message ment.

"Um well l-lord Hokage died fighting orochimaru during the attack..." Dad said with a voice full of sorrow.

So that's what his words ment.

"Oh..." I said with a saddened voice.
"When's the funeral?" I asked.

"Tomorrow at 10am"
" oh ok"

There was a long silence before I spoke again.

"Dad can we spend today together? Please? People are dying all the time and I-i could lose you at any time, I wanna make the most of the time we have left" I said with a tear leaving my eye.

Dad came over and hugged me then said
"Sure but I'm not leaving you anytime soon"
"Thanks you..."

Okay now I feel a little bit bad that I'm going to leave him... But I won't be dead so it won't be that bad, but to be honest I'd rather someone died on me then left me.

"So princess what do you wanna do?"

I playfully punched his arm,
"I'm not 5 don't call me princess" I said with a pout making dad laugh.

"Okay princess, so what do you wanna do?"

I playfully glared at man in front of me then said
"Let's get food! Because if I eat that stuff" I said gesturing to the pan of burnt something "I'll die"

"Meanie that stuff taste great" he said with a pout.

"Fine father if it tastes soooo great try some" I said with a mischievous smirk.

He looked at the pan and gulped before picking up a piece of the Burt stuff and putting it into his unmasked mouth. He chewed, swallowed and ... Threw up.

I burst out laughing and he said
"Point taken. So what do you fancy?"

I thought for a second before shouting
"NARUTO FOOD!!!!"
dad gave me a questioning look.

"You want to eat naruto?" He then flushed red. Is he ill?
"Dirty mind" he muttered and I just looked at him questioningly.

"Naruto food as in ramen..." I elaborated still confused, does dirty mind mean he has dirt on his mind? Soooooo confused right now... Dear kami please explain this to me...

Time skip

"I'll have miso Ramen please" I said to the kind lady at the stand.

"I'll have beet Ramen please" dad said. The lady nodded then started to make the food.

"Yuki! Kakashi sensei! You like ichirachus ramen as well!" A voice that belongs to naruto shouted from behind us.

"Shut up dope! It looks like their Having father, daughter bonding time" a voice that belonged to a certain duck said.

"Great... People..." I muttered and dad elbowed me gently as a warning to say: be nice.

"I just remembered I um have to be somewhere" I stated before teleporting home. Phew got outer that thank god.

Now time to write letters I don't want to leave without a goodbye to my friends that would be horrible.

So I need to write one to: naruto, dad, sasuke, maybe sakura, choji, shikamaru and hinata

Dear hinata,

Hi by the time you read this I should be out of your life. This may be a good thing for you... Or a bad, it depends on what I was to you really. But hinata you are a strong, beautiful, kind girl who has a whole life ahead of her, you kind of need to work on your confidence though.

You love naruto, naruto loves sakura, sakura loves Sasuke, sasuke loves me, and I love power. One day naruto will realize his true feeling. His feelings for you. Hinata he loves you, he just doesn't know it yet.

I have to leave you... I'm sorry. My clan... I need to avenge them. If you were me I'm sure that you'd do the same. But do me one last favor stay the same, your an adorable girl who faints whenever a blonde is near, it's cute even sakura would agree and she's well she's a *****.

Don't Chase after me

Love the one and only shirayuki uchiha.

You can yell I'm serious with the letters as I'm using my true name, not a Nick name.

Who's next.... Dad ... Oh no...

Dear Kakashi hatake,

Dad... I'm so sorry... You knew this would happen though, it was obvious after all. This village Doesn't and probably never will provided me with power...

But orochimaru... Orochimaru can... Even if I do end up as his vessel, I'll do whatever it takes to kill itachi uchiha. I need to avenge them, all of them.

One thing I wish I knew though was why.... Why did Shisui-nii leave us? Did he not love us? Did he hate us that much? Or did itachi actually kill him, like the others though... Either way, itachi will pay for his death and for mother's and everyone else's...

There comes a time in every parents life when their child has to grow up, spread there wings and fly out of the nest... And if they fall they die.

It's my turn to leave the nest now... The nest being the village... And by falling I mean losing the fight with itachi if I lose to him I will die. I'm glad I got to spend my last day with you...

I love you daddy

-shirayuki uchiha hatake

Okay for the next one I'll have to lie... A lot. I need to break his heart so he won't want me back in his life... In the village, this will be painful to do.

Dear sasuke...

Yo ducky well remember that promise I made about not leaving the village? And gaining power with the help of my friends? Well I lied I have to leave and your brother has to die.

Remember when I told you I loved you? Yeah that was a lie also.

Sasuke uchiha I hate you. You are the spitting image of your brother (I know he's not but go with it... Arigato) every time I look at you, u want to kill you!

All you are is a selfish emo who has an ego that is bigger then the distance to the sun... And back! And Lee was a great ninja! Not some freak like you said and I believe he can be a ninja again.

So sasuke forget about me just like I will you ... You are nothing to me.

The world would be better off without you anyways.

-shirayuki uchiha

Man that was painful to write. It even bought a tear to my eye...

"I love you sasuke" I whispered as I sealed the envelop.

I write a few more letters then put them on my desk, tomorrow, tomorrow is the day I leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1K 54
**COMPLETE & CURRENTLY EDITING** (l/n) (y/n) is born in the (l/n) clan where they control the Shizengan (Shizen - nature). They are the only ones who...
Stay ✓ By marie

Fanfiction

70.3K 2.6K 60
Sasuke Uchiha and Mai Masaki used to be childhood friends. However, after the masscre of Sasuke's clan by the hands of his brother, and the death of...
483K 14.4K 41
Completed "Don't leave me again" Naomi Uchiha, The Uchiha clan princess, The little sister of Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha, The sole female surviver of...
908K 33.9K 68
After her clan massacre and the death of her brother, Yuyan Hane travels to Konoha and is saved by Konoha's distinguished Itachi Uchiha who raises he...