OHSHC FIC- The Honest Type (B...

By Stories_Amounyous

|Hiatus!?| !Disclaimer! I own my ocs and plot but nothing more you hear! Meet Forsythe Takatsuki, The brutall... More

Г Character Bio
Г Character Bio #2
Г Maple Syrup to Cherry Blossoms
Г Maple Syrup to Cherry Blossoms Part 2
Г Welcome to the Host Club!
Г Starting today, You are a host!
Г Character Bio #3
Г Keeping it up with the Takatsuki's
Г Bedtime with the Host Club
Г Kiss Kiss F*ck You!
Г Character Bio #4
Г Happy little accidents
Г Unhappy little accidents
Г A Second Chance
Г Wide Awake
Update!
Г Too Soon?
Г It's Still Too Soon
Г Renge, Who?
Г The Time Forsythe Knew The Host Club... Fucked Up!
Г The Loli-Shota & The Little Devil Types Meet Mommy Dearest
Г The Cool & Wild Type Goes to Court!
Г The Prince Charming & Natural Type Saves The Honest Type
Г The After Math... Look on the Brightside
Update!
Г Double Dating with Our Dad's!
Update!
Update pt 100
Update well shit
Г You Play The Piano Too?
Г The Glare
Г His Second Date!

Г Just a Dream?

128 7 7
By Stories_Amounyous

(A/N): Ok this is a dream.... Yea your gonna love it and yes some scenarios not a lot you will see why..... Enjoy

!Disclaimer!
This chapter is literally my ships and well... Yee fuck doesn't get triggered XD I'm sorry I really am.

------------------
--RECAP--

"Oh it was nothing... Forsythe stood up see" as he said that I stood up on my own and the host came around us circling us and singling out Renge and when no one else noticed I smirked at her and she stomped away pissed as I thought she would no one gets away with changing my friends characters and shit were not a game....

--BACK TO THE STORY--

~No One's P.O.V~

Today was a tiring day for Forsythe he didn't spend much time hosting but he did spend time sleeping a lot but this very dream was no normal dream perhaps this dream was going to be the future or maybe it was just a plain ole dream.

--Timeskip into Forsythe's Dream--

~Forsythe's P.O.V~

I woke up in my bed and i looked around and sighed i realized i was back at that in.... Canada though I got out of bed and looked at the view outside it was beautiful it was quiet too I hadn't enjoyed the quiet since high school... Oh how much I loved Ouran! how much i missed Japan! how much I... I ended up alone... Great... Wait what day is it?

I looked at my phone then looks at a calendar and today was August 26... Wait WHAT!? Its my birthday! Fuck me I forgot my own fucking birthday fuck fuck fuck..... Fuck... I wonder if they remembered...

I paced around the room before heading to the shower and I looked at myself in the mirror... Shit, I have really long hair... I like it but a little trim, maybe shave the side off and a line up wouldn't hurt.

My hair was past my elbows, I decided to wet my hair then start cutting my hair off then I was done shoulder length and still covered my right eye I liked it, then I put my hair up and parted half of my hair well enough that I wanted to be chopped off I really wanted people to see my right so people knew I didn't care for their opinion. As i did that i finished by adding a little design and i felt weird while doing my line up... How did i know how to do all of this on my own? I then shook it off and cleaned up the hair in my bathroom then took a very very long steaming hot shower.

--Timeskip--

I had dried off and was in my underwear and I couldn't decide what to wear so my first instinct was the twins! Me and the twins were very close since we went to the same college unlike everyone else we wanted to go to school for other shit unlike the others Hikaru got into game designing and Kaoru was into fashion but they were close to me but to on another they gave each other space but there was still love of course but I gave them a call anyways.

"Yello~?" I heard the unison of the twins from the phone and put them on speaker "hey guys! I need help I don't know what to wear today....." Hikaru laughed at me of course and Kaoru giggled but Kaoru as the more helpful one we nearly talked for 40 minutes and my whole outfit was decided "thank you! Both of you are great!" I yelled from being across the room while getting dressed "Welcome we will see you later Forsythe~" they had a mischievous chuckle then hung up.

(A/N: what He wearing right now! And current hairstyle!)

Thankfully I have the twins to help me when I need them but it was the same for everyone else too.

Honestly, I was happy for everyone Tamaki and Haruhi are married but sadly Kyoya married Renge like why! Honey and Mori became head's of their families and of course the twins are just the twins... But for me I gave up my families business I live in a three-story house in a gated neighborhood but it was still beautiful... You might be wondering about my dad well he is chilling with Haruhi's father and Tamaki's father... Their really close I like it that my dad has friends but Noah? We... She disappeared but gave birth to triplets and being the godfather I care for them but they are off at boarding school... Well one is in Japan another being in Australia and the other being in the UK they wanted that to be separated from each other and I don't know why... But my other family Veronica married some pig for the money, Veronique runs the Maple Farms, Asher roams the world playing music and selling his art and Ashley I don't know she disappeared too... Its weird.

I pondered about everyone's whereabouts but honestly I think I had a chance I always loved the boys even marry Haruhi but Tamaki beat me to the punch somehow I was man of honor and Kyoya being the best man but after a year he ended up marrying Renge and Tamaki was the Best man and Haruhi being maid of honor and I wasn't invited... But Kyoya made sure I came because Tamaki demands it thanks to you, Tamaki! But that was about it I spent my time with The Twins and I spent some time with Mori and Honey I was closer to all four of them and often teased about the number of times I made out with them personally I loved all four of them and really if they were to ask for my hand I would say yes....but it would be so damn difficult because I know my feelings but I don't about everyone else's often I talk to Haruhi about this or Mostly Kyoya really he was more helpful. I really missed the host club i hate the silence...

As I thought this, I went to eat breakfast and then I left for work at the Salon I owned about Five of these places but I worked in the one closed to home I loved doing hair it was my jam man...

--Timeskip--

As I finished with who I thought was my last client I heard squeals from my girls and looked to see my dear Twins "Hikaru!.... Kaoru!.... Oh my god your here in Canada!" I ran to them and hugged the life out of them and they did the same and Hikaru chuckled "well it's your birthday in all we wouldn't miss it but...." he trailed off and I looked at Kaoru "he wants you to dye his hair" I looked at him in shock "huh? Why but I like you-" I was cut off "we are bored of the game plus we haven't played it since college... Can you please dye it..." I grinned "fine but you guys like the new hair?" Kaoru nodded in glee and sat in a chair and talked about all sorts of things along did Hikaru and amazingly I missed this in College we shared a dorm and we just talked about all kinds of things but this was great.

I finished dying his hair... I cried through the process but this redhead was now a brunette and Kaoru cheered "wow you look good Hikaru!" and Hikaru just hugged me I was now taller than the twins by a two feet but everyone grew of course but the twins barely did which didn't bother them "thanks, Forsythe I love it really" he was going to pay me but I refused "Nah don't its on the house lets go back to my house ok" as I said this we headed to my house by walking because it was too beautiful to not walk!

"Hey is the other coming?" the twins looked at me stupid "well duh we would never miss your birthday we just hope your dad can make it he is on tour" I giggled "my dad won't make it but I sent me a birthday card!" while we walked girls where the fangirling man I guess even if we aren't in high school we got fan everywhere!

"So guys you got any girlfriends yet, I want to be the godfather of everyone's children damn it!" the twins chuckled "I am barely getting used to being alone while working you know" Kaoru said I knew what he really meant by that he is waiting for Hikaru to push him away but I think Hikaru is having a harder time with it "dating is really boring I rather be with someone I already know..." I looked at him "you still jealous Tamaki married Haruhi first?" he nearly nodded but shoved his hands in his pockets "Hikaru someone will come along same to you Kaoru" and I looked away but what the twos rarely did was great "you will be in for a big surprise...."I looked at them in 'awe'.

A surprise... Fuck I hate surprises whatever though.

--Timeskip--

Do I walk into my unlocked house because who was going to steal my shit? Well besides that the silence was gone and I only grinned.

"FORSYTHEEEEE!?" The blonde idiot, Tamaki truly my best friend I loved this man so much but the rest of the former host club was behind him "guys wow I didn't think you had time for me at all..." I was on the verge of tears at the very moment "Katsuki-chan we would never forget your birthday!" I looked at Honey only I was allowed to call Honey or Mori by their real name that how close we were "look at you, Mitskuni. you have grown quite a bit now" I pulled him into a hug he had Usa-chan in his huge jacket pocket and me though it was just the cutest thing he giggled and smiled then hugged me back then I felt someone hover over me and I let go of him and turned around "hey Takashi long time no see!" Mori would show more emotion even he was more talkative then he was in high school but for some reason, I have always wondered if Mori had feelings for Haruhi at some points when we were in College... "It's nice to see you too, Forsythe." I was still short well everyone was still short to Mori but I sort of jumped to wrap my arms around his neck and it wasn't a surprise, I would kiss him on the cheek and that was that but I look from the corner of my eye Fucking Hoshakuji I don't care if she is now an Ootori but I claimed Kyoya first!

I let go of Mori and greeted Renge but I ignored her quickly "You would think you would live in a bigger home..." Kyoya became a more critical man but he was sweet me and he clicked no matter what but of course Renge was a problem "well happy birthday Forsythe!"

I looked at Renge she was calmer and thankfully mellow I mean damn was she annoying but now she was normal even though she would secretly play Rpg games and call Kyoya, 'Miyabi' by mistake but it reminds me when I first met the bitch and Haruhi noticed.

"Hey Forsythe where are the triplets?" I looked at her and smiled "yea where are the girls?" the twins and Honey asked "they are in their schools, of course, the schools are having exams pretty early" Tamaki and Kyoya looked at each other "Guys no please those girls don't need to be around us adults lets just have fun ok?"

With that, the former host agreed and we spent the whole day celebrating my birthday.

-Mori's Route-

Today was a great day I loved that everyone enjoyed themselves but we still celebrated through the night actually my birthday lasted a week.

I spent my week practically on a day with everyone, Monday, was just me and Tamaki and really we talked about the past and stuff like that.

Tuesday, was spent with Kyoya really I was genuinely trying to get him to tell me why he married Renge but he changed the subject a lot and really what bothered me was the fact he had a moment and kissed I don't know how many times I kissed this man but it wasn't the same it was casual and we both knew this but we are still friends.

Wednesday, I spent my time with Haruhi and Renge and to be honest if Haruhi wasn't here I would have murdered Renge all she did was brag about being with Kyoya but Haruhi and I ignored her until she shut up.

Thursday, I and Kaoru went shopping and we went to help around my neighborhood for some sightseeing really this neighborhood was beautiful it was as beautiful as Ouran even Tamaki commented about how similar it was here.

Friday, Hikaru had me try out his new game and god was it fun! But we had a moment of truth I had a hunch he wanted to kiss me but pulled away and really I didn't mind it too much I only smiled to lighten the mood.

Saturday, I spent the day with Honey and really he was still the same Lolita he really loved his cakes but he was eating healthier too but he also showed me how to fight back when needed and it was so fun doing so thankfully I didn't almost die.

Though, today on a Sunday... It was with Mori I didn't know what we were doing today Takashi really told me he had something planned out so all I needed to do was relax for the time being which was a blessing if I didn't have Mori I would be a train wreck!

(A/n: his Sunday best.... I just made Forsythe sexy in your head's huh? Oops not sorry!)

The twins and Honey said they would be heading to the brunch Mori planned and it seemed like it was two married couples and me and Takashi going ahead of the other three.

--Timeskip--

I don't know what didn't click in my head but I decided to relax and forget Renge existed since Kyoya Tamaki and Takashi went to the bathroom together... I knew girls going to the bathroom together was ok but guys? And why wasn't I invited I grinned until Renge said something "Hey Forsythe who do you have a crush on?" I looked at her then at Haruhi and she nudged me to answer damn you Haruhi "well, to be honest, I don't think I have a crush..."

~Mori P.O.V~

"Mori are you sure you want to do this now?" Tamaki asked, "What's so wrong with trying Tamaki?" and Kyoya said and I only sighed "I love Forsythe we all once loved Forsythe but we moved on. Though I didn't I have always loved Forsythe nothing will change that... I want to be with someone I love deeply and that's Forsythe Takatsuki."

They looked at each other in shock and then looked at me in more shock they knew I was more talkative but I didn't talk this much.

"Mommy we have to make sure this is the best night ever!" Tamaki still referred to all of us being part of his family and really it was nice "of course no problems Honey and the Twins are handling any real problems so everything should go smoothly" I sighed only because I knew exactly what could go wrong the guys just wanted to help I probably should have kept this to myself...

"We should get going I am sure Forsythe is the most suspicious about all three of us going to the bathroom all at once..." and with that being said I was the first to leave the bathroom and for some reason, the other two stayed behind assuming Tamaki is plotting something and Kyoya going with it.

"Hey Takashi why the hell did you boys go without me?" I slightly chuckled at Forsythe's response "Tamaki wanted to ask me and Kyoya about something in private but what did you three talk about?" Renge answered "we were trying to figure out who Forsythe has a crush on! Huh, Haruhi" she sighed "Renge, that was only you I was trying to change the subject" I smiled but then I noticed how Forsythe didn't look at me at this point I was getting worried "are you o-"I was interrupted by Tamaki "were back!" Tamaki and Kyoya sat by their wives "Honey and the twins said they got caught up in something so we can start without them" then Forsythe looked at him "did they say why?" and Kyoya shook his head and I honestly knew what really happened they lost the ring I gave them a fake for a good reason.

--Timeskip--

~Forsythe P.O.V~

After that brunch, Tamaki and Haruhi had gone their own way and along did Kyoya and Renge this is when turned red I was alone with Takashi I have never been alone with Takashi before it made me really nervous and shy but the silence was ok... I didn't like small talk really but we ended up walking into my neighborhood and we stood under a cherry blossom tree i didn't know how this tree was growing at all because it was the late fall and such but the silence was broken.

"Forsythe?" Takashi had said my name with his hand in his pocket I looked at him he looked like a really cool tree "Takashi?" I started to turn red again but I kept my eyes on him "why are single? You have all types of men that want you... You know" I looked away and sighed "I really don't know just want to be alone because of the triplets but now its like I am officially alone I mean I love someone but there is no way in hell he loves... Me?" sat on a bench and leaned back and closed my eyes for a few minutes and what I didn't know was that Takashi was in front of me on one knee and he said it "I am sure he loves you because he wants to marry you" I opened my eyes and looked at Takashi in shock I attempted not to cry but I was in so much shock "Forsythe Takatsuki I love you and I know you love me.... So please be mine?" I practically tackled him with a passionate kiss as a response and our Former host club was around us.

"Yes! I will marry you!" with that everyone cheered and I was happy.

-End of Mori's Route-

With that, the former host agreed and we spent the whole day celebrating my birthday.

-Honey's Route-

Today was a great day I loved that everyone enjoyed themselves but we still celebrated through the night actually my birthday lasted a week.

I spent my week practically on a day with everyone, Monday, was just me and Tamaki and really we talked about the past and stuff like that.

Tuesday, was spent with Kyoya really I was genuinely trying to get him to tell me why he married Renge but he changed the subject a lot and really what bothered me was the fact he had a moment and kissed I don't know how many times I kissed this man but it wasn't the same it was casual and we both knew this but we are still friends.

Wednesday, I spent my time with Haruhi and Renge and to be honest if Haruhi wasn't here I would have murdered Renge all she did was brag about being with Kyoya but Haruhi and I ignored her until she shut up.

Thursday, I and Kaoru went shopping and we went to help around my neighborhood for some sightseeing really this neighborhood was beautiful it was as beautiful as Ouran even Tamaki commented about how similar it was here.

Friday, Hikaru had me try out his new game and god was it fun! But we had a moment of truth I had a hunch he wanted to kiss me but pulled away and really I didn't mind it too much I only smiled to lighten the mood.

Saturday, It was with Mori I didn't know what we were doing today Takashi really told me he had something planned out so all I needed to do was relax for the time being which was a blessing if I didn't have Mori I would be a trainwreck!

Though, today on a Sunday... I spent the day with Honey and really he was still the same Lolita he really loved his cakes but he was eating healthier too but he also showed me how to fight back when needed and it was so fun doing so thankfully I didn't almost die.

(A/n: I just made Forsythe the cutest thing)

As he nearly trained my ass... I swear you 12-year-olds don't take this out of context you little beautiful fuckers... We went back to my place, my house wasn't big enough to house the former host club only enough rooms for three which the twins shared a room, Takashi stayed in one room and Mitskuni stayed in another but the guys were out having drinks and the girls went to see a movie so it was just me and Mitskuni I was used to having Takashi around us but listening to Mitskuni was good enough for me.

"Hey, Forsythe...."I looked at Mitskuni in shock I have never heard me call me but my first name before I blinked in confusion "Mitskuni??" my voice nearly cracked "I really really really like this person... I don't know how to tell them that I like them..."I sighed at the cuteness and smiled "since when were you the shy type? look Honey-kun if you love them tell them straight away because soon they will move on and they just might forget you..." somehow I began to look sad so I got up and went to the kitchen and grabbed me a beer I wasn't someone who drank their feelings away but tonight is the night!

--Timeskip--

Mitskuni took my advice I think but he watched me drink which I got very drunk like the fool I was, I practically confessed to him until I fell asleep.

"i hope you take good care of them because their going to be so fucking happy!" Mitskuni was listening while eating his fucking cake "SHIT!?! why couldn't it have been me or something I mean I love you so much I love everyone so much!? AGH!? YOU FUCKING SHORT FUCK!?-"I was pinned down on the couch by the blonde and I lose my vision and fell deeply asleep.

~Honey's P.O.V~

I didn't mean to make Katsuki-chan so mad, really this was so unexpected really the opposite but I knew he was drunk. So I got off him and carried him to his bed, once I laid him down he was crying in his sleep.

"Please don't forget me Mitskuni... please I beg of you...."

I looked at him and wiped his tears away and kissed his soft lips... no matter what he did he tasted like Maple Syrup just like the first time I met him and kissed him I have always loved Katsuki-chan and I now know he loves me too maybe he will marry me... I wish.

"I'm sorry Katsuki-chan the person I love is you...." I trailed off to collect the right words but what I didn't know was that he was awake the whole time but I continued "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings really I want to be with you forever and eat all sorts of cakes and have a family too... I-"I was pounced on by Katsuki-chan and he kissed me he was drunk but it was passionate and I think I underestimated Katsuki-chan was he aware of all of this? it didn't matter I gave in and well... WE DID THE HUMPY HUMP!! (A/n: Lmfao!!! Honey is too innocent to say sex i am sorry it just worked so well)

--Timeskip--

~Forsythe's P.O.V~

I woke up to see the sunlight and to have horrible backache... And a fucking hangover those are fun! But besides that looked to my left to see awoke Mitskuni that as naked along with me then my face turned red because I remembered what happened and OH MY GOD WE FUCKED WELL HE FUCKED ME WAIT....a shorty fucking someone taller than himself... AGH OH MY GOD THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT! I AM A HORRIBLE PERSON HONEY YOUR INNOCENCE!?

As a mentally freaked out Honey sat up and gave me an aspirin and took it right away Than before I could finish Honey pulled out a tiny box from his legs that were on the ground next to him "Please marry me... I love you no matter what happens!" I have never seen nor heard Honey be so blunt but I kissed him then I broke it off.

"You taste like Cake... Yummy!" I grinned and he turned red "yes Mitskuni I will marry you but next time not so rough!?"

The former host fell into my room and we looked at them then we looked at each other and laughed.

-End of Honey's Route-

----Now we take a Break!----

----Now let's get back to the Story!----

With that, the former host agreed and we spent the whole day celebrating my birthday.

-Hikaru's Route-

Today was a great day I loved that everyone enjoyed themselves but we still celebrated through the night actually my birthday lasted a week.

I spent my week practically on a day with everyone, Monday, was just me and Tamaki and really we talked about the past and stuff like that.

Tuesday, was spent with Kyoya really I was genuinely trying to get him to tell me why he married Renge but he changed the subject a lot and really what bothered me was the fact he had a moment and kissed I don't know how many times I kissed this man but it wasn't the same it was casual and we both knew this but we are still friends.

Wednesday, I spent my time with Haruhi and Renge and to be honest if Haruhi wasn't here I would have murdered Renge all she did was brag about being with Kyoya but Haruhi and I ignored her until she shut up.

Thursday, I spent the day with Honey and really he was still the same Lolita he really loved his cakes but he was eating healthier too but he also showed me how to fight back when needed and it was so fun doing so thankfully I didn't almost die.

Friday, It was with Mori I didn't know what we were doing today Takashi really told me he had something planned out so all I needed to do was relax for the time being which was a blessing if I didn't have Mori I would be a train wreck!

Saturday, I and Kaoru went shopping and we went to help around my neighborhood for some sightseeing really this neighborhood was beautiful it was as beautiful as Ouran even Tamaki commented about how similar it was here.

Though, today on a Sunday... Hikaru had me try out his new game and god was it fun! But we had a moment of truth I had a hunch he wanted to kiss me but pulled away and really I didn't mind it too much I only smiled to lighten the mood.

(A/n: all these outfits and I can see our baby now)

~Hikaru's P.O.V~

I nearly messed much again... I almost kissed him that needs to wait, he smiled at me to lighten the mood.

"Hey, Forsythe! I got one more game for you! It will be really easy!" he smiled at me and sighed "Ok but we need to hurry up to make that movie!" I chuckled and gave him the game I designed for him... This was especially for him and only him.

This game was really a walk through memory lane from when we met up til' now the only thing he will have to answer is one question I hope he picks yes.

"Hikaru?...this game is like I don't know memory lane or something like its-" he paused I knew why he got to the question I nearly peeked to see what he clicked and I sighed in relief.

"I thought I was going to have to ask but since out through a game....." I tilted my head in confusion "huh what do you mean-"I stopped with wide eyes I was in shock he really did switch roles with me "Hikaru Hitachiin? will you do me the honor of marrying me? Forsythe Takatsuki?" I turned red it sounded like he wanted me to play the wife or something "Um...Yea.." I trailed off but he looked at me and grinned and he got closer to me and soon his lips were only an inch and a half away "Forsythe Takatsuki... I, Hikaru Hitachiin, will marry you and only yo-" he pulled me into kiss nearly froze up I didn't know what to do but I knew every single moment was passionate and we nearly went so far but Forsythe stopped.

"Fuck! We're going to miss the movie!"

I looked at him then I laughed I forget how simple Forsythe can really be.

-End of Hikaru's Route-

With that, the former host agreed and we spent the whole day celebrating my birthday.

-Kaoru's Route-

Today was a great day I loved that everyone enjoyed themselves but we still celebrated through the night actually my birthday lasted a week.

I spent my week practically on a day with everyone, Monday, was just me and Tamaki and really we talked about the past and stuff like that.

Tuesday, was spent with Kyoya really I was genuinely trying to get him to tell me why he married Renge but he changed the subject a lot and really what bothered me was the fact he had a moment and kissed I don't know how many times I kissed this man but it wasn't the same it was casual and we both knew this but we are still friends.

Wednesday, I spent my time with Haruhi and Renge and to be honest if Haruhi wasn't here I would have murdered Renge all she did was brag about being with Kyoya but Haruhi and I ignored her until she shut up.

Thursday, I spent the day with Honey and really he was still the same Lolita he really loved his cakes but he was eating healthier too but he also showed me how to fight back when needed and it was so fun doing so thankfully I didn't almost die.

Friday, It was with Mori I didn't know what we were doing today Takashi really told me he had something planned out so all I needed to do was relax for the time being which was a blessing if I didn't have Mori I would be a train wreck!

Saturday, Hikaru had me try out his new game and god was it fun! But we had a moment of truth I had a hunch he wanted to kiss me but pulled away and really I didn't mind it too much I only smiled to lighten the mood.

Though today on a Sunday... me and Kaoru went shopping and we went to help around my neighborhood for some sightseeing really this neighborhood was beautiful it was as beautiful as Ouran even Tamaki commented about how similar it was here.

(A/n: bet Kaoru dressed him heh looks like Kaoru sees Forsythe naked twice!)

~Kaoru's P.O.V~

Little did Forsythe know was that while we were shopping earlier he spotted a ring, a wedding ring to be exact he said "if anyone asked me to marry them with this ring I will say yes!" I didn't know if he was joking or not but when he went to a different store in the mall, knew it was my only chance and somehow the man already knew what was going on before I did and said it was for free! ha! Commoners are really something I swear!

Now that brings us to know when we dropped our stuff off back at the house we took a stroll in his neighborhood and really this place reminded me of Ouran even if it was August the weather was rather decent actually perfect for what I was going to do!

~Forysthe's P.O.V~

I and Kaoru took a stroll around my neighborhood and we were chatting it up until we ran out of things to talk about, it was nothing but silence while the wing blew quietly and children played in the streets and parents were talking along with others... I was really antisocial when it came to Communities like this I only moved here because how much it reminded me of Ouran Academy.

Soon after we stopped where there was a cherry blossom tree.... I don't know how the fuck there is a cherry blossom tree in Canada but it's here and really made the mood romantic in so many ways that I got really nervous.

"Um.... Forsythe? how is there a cherry blossom tree here?" I glanced at Kaoru he was as confused as I was but I had to give him an answer "I really don't know... but I have always imagined getting a confession under one!" I wasn't joking I always dreamed of this I mean who wouldn't but I think there was something missing.... what was it?

~Kaoru's P.O.V~

This was my chance now I mean was I really ready?.... I know that Hikaru was going to move on someday but I better make the first real huge step.

I looked at Forsythe and turned red I have always felt nervous when I was around him ever since, I first met him in class when he called me and Hikaru out that day I had a crush on him since that day.

I knew there was something wrong with me I didn't care for girls not once even when it was just me and Hikaru those girls back in junior high we're jerks wanting to be with either of us but when we met Tamaki everything slightly changed.

I no... me and Hikaru need to thank Tamaki because if we never went to that room that day we wouldn't have met anyone... I wouldn't have met Forsythe.

While I was in thought, I grabbed Forsythe's hand and his hand fit perfectly with mine I looked down while my face was red "I... I love Forsythe.." I said this out loud without thinking and he pulled me into a kiss I was too surprised but he stopped.

"And i love Kaoru... hey let's get married ok?" I chuckled and pulled out a tiny box and so did he and in unison, we said "Will you marry me?" and we laughed but we we didn't know was the Former Host club forming around us.

-End of Kaoru's Route-

-Out of Forsythe's dream-

~Forsythe's P.O.V~

"Hey, Forsythe?... wake up the club is over!" I woke up to Tamaki's voice and opened my eyes to see the whole club behind him "Hey Guys do me a favor if one of you are going to ask me out then do it under a cherry blossom tree!" all of the male hosts turned red and nodded while Haruhi being clueless as ever sighed.

I really love these guys...

THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!

Yes, one those but please pick a route to go off of and yea I know just four routes haha and all of them is just a dream but it affects the story! Ok hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 61.4K 112
Ouran High School is a well-known school in Japan, a school for the rich, the powerful and the intelligent. Though one fateful day Ouran's principal...
290K 10.3K 36
*#1 in #kaoru* Azami Fujioka arrived at Ouran Academy with her younger sister, Haruhi, on a scholarship in hopes to get a better education. She was s...
269K 8.1K 37
"You have to kiss me", Hikaru said. I sighed and reconsidered my options. Nope, there is no way getting out of this. I sat up straight again slightly...
5.8K 130 8
*THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. YOU ARE WELCOME TO WRITE MORE FOR IT AS LONG AS YOU GIVE ME CREDIT FOR THE FIRST SEVEN CHAPTERS* It's your first y...