Die For You (Andy Biersack Lo...

By RaisedByWuuves

FIRST BOOK IN THE "Die For You" SERIES! Harley Jackson runs away from her abusive father and contacts her fri... More

Chapter 1: The Writings On The Wall
Chapter 2: Your Crimson Touch Is Going No Where
Chapter 3: Discovery
Chapter 4: Mall Day
Chapter 5: Date
Chapter 6: Bad Beach Day
Chapter 7: Creepy Dream
Chapter 8: Harley!
Chapter 9: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 10: Adoption
Chapter 11: Home Again
Chapter 12: Visiting
Chapter 13: Therapy
Chapter 14: Andy Visits
Chapter 15: Vacation And Worries
Chapter 16: Moving Day
Chapter 17: Visiting
Chapter 18: Moving...AGAIN
Chapter 19: Permission?
Chapter 20: Plan
Chapter 21: Moving For The 3rd Time
Chapter 22: Dress Shopping With Sammi and Plans
Chapter 23: Autumn
Chapter 24: Wedding
Chapter 25: Memories
Chapter 26: New Song
Chapter 27: New Boy?
Chapter 28: Song
Chapter 29: I'll Hang On Every Word You Said
Chapter 30: And Sink My Teeth Into This Nighmare
Chapter 31: Baby
Chapter 32: Shopping
Chapter 33: CRASH
Chapter 34: First Look At Brandon
Chapter 35: I'm Screaming Out
Chapter 36: Can You Hear Me?
Chapter 37: Band Practice
Chapter 38: Proposal
Chapter 40: Forever I Will Lie Awake
Chapter 41: I Would Die For You
Chapter 42: I See The Truth
Chapter 43: 2nd Wedding
Chapter 44: I've Given You My Heart To Break
Chapter 45: Mother's Day
Chaoter 46: Jinxx and Sammi's Wedding (END)
Epilouge

Chapter 39: I Bleed For You

30.9K 566 324
By RaisedByWuuves

Chapter 39: I Bleed For You

ANDY'S POV

I woke up when I heard a loud bang.

"Harley?" I asked, sitting up, half asleep. "Harley?" I looked over to see her not there. "Harley" I said, a little louder, walking to the other side of the bed. "Harley!" I was basically shouting by this time and shaking her like crazy, tears leaving my eyes. I looked and saw a gash on her head and her barley breathing. "Shitshitshitshit" I mumbled grabbing a phone and pulling on some pants while calling Jinxx.

"Hello?"

"Jinxx!" I cried.

"Andy? What's wrong?"

"H-Harley h-hit h-head n-not w-waking up, y-you w-watch B-Brandon" I sobbed, pulling on a shirt.

"Sure, I'll be right over." He said and hung up. I ran over to Harley and picked her up bridal style.

"Everything's going to be fine Harley" I sobbed while carrying her downstairs. Right as I started slipping on my shoes, Jinxx ran in.

"I she okay?"

"Mhmm, shes fine" I sobbed before hurrying to the car. I placed her in the backseat and sped to the hospital. Once I reached it I rushed her in.

"HELP! HELP!" I screamed, Harley's breathing was even slower.

"What's wrong sir?" A nurse asked me as another nurse took Harley.

"I-I woke up an-and s-she h-hit h-her h-head a-and w-was b-breathing r-really s-slowly a-and h-her b-breathing i-is g-g-gradually g-getting s-sl-slower"

"Alright sir, please wait out here."

"Okay" I said and sat down. I sobbed into my hands and recieved wierd looks from people but I didn't care.

2 hours later a doctor came out to me.

"Mr. Biersack?"

"Yes sir?"

"Miss Jackson has gone into a relapse into her coma"

"Oh my God" I mumbled, tears falling.

"It's not as bad this time, she should be awake in the next few days"

"Oh thank God"

"You can go see her if you like, room 106"

"Thank you" I said and headed to her room. I walked in to see the same sight I saw a few months ago except she wasn't beat up or broken except for her head was wrapped up.

"Harley, I love you, please wake up" I said and started crying while holding onto her hand.

After an hour of crying I pulled out my phone.

"Jinxx?" I sniffled.

"Yea?"

"Where are ya?"

"Here at the hospital"

"Alright, I'ma meet you out there in a second"

"Alright, bye"

"Bye" I said and left without looking at Harley so I wouldn't cry again. I walked out and saw Jinxx cuddling Brandon. "Let me see my kid" I said, walking up to Jinxx. He handed me Brandon and I walked down the hall. Once I was out of sight I sat down and pulled Brandon close to my chest.

"Mommy's going to get better soon Brandon" I sobbed and I felt him tug on my hair. I looked into his face and smiled. "You always know how to make me smile" I now saw what everyone said, he did have my eyes. "You have magnificent eyes my friend" I said with a smile and he giggled. He had Harley's giggle. I stood up and carried him to Harley's room. 

"Please wake up Harley" I said quietly and then carried Brandon out. I placed him back in Jinxx's arms and somberly walked back to Harley's room, not saying a word. The next night, Harley's dad came in.

"Andy" I looked over at him with bloodshot eyes. "Mind if I stay here tonight"

"No, not at all" I said pointing at a chair.

"Thanks" 

"No  problem, shes your daughter, I'm not just going to say no"

"Thanks Andy, for everything you've done for my daughter"

"No problem, I love her"

"Good"

"Well, night" I said, turning my back to face him.

"Night" He said and then I fell asleep.

HARLEY'S POV

I woke up with a really bad headache. I lifted my hand to feel my head wrapped up. I looked around and saw I was in a hospital. I looked at the ring on my left finger, the oh so gourgeous ring that Andy proposed to me with and I remember we had a son Brandon. 

I looked around the room and didn't see Andy. Then I saw... him. My dad. Wait, my dad. I let out a blood curtiling scream and that shot him up. 

"Harl-"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH STAY AWAY!" I screeched and curled into a ball.

"Ha-"

"NO! ANDYYYYYY!"

"H-"

"ANDYYYY!" I kept screeching. My dad ran out of the room and a few minutes later Andy ran in.

"Harley!" He exclaimed running over to me. He grabbed me in his arms while I was shaking and sobbing. He sat on my bed and sat me in his lap, calming me down. Once I was calmed down I took a deep breath before speaking.

"W-Why was he here"

"He's your father Harley, he wanted to sleep here last night so I let him." I jumped off his lap in shock.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT!"

I could see pure confusion on his face. "H-He's your father Harley, he loves you"

"THEN WHY DOES HE BEAT ME?!"

"He DID beat you, not anymore!"

"Yea right!"

"J-Just sit down" He said, putting me back on the bed and walking out of the room.

ANDY'S POV

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING? WERE NOT DONE TALKING ABOUT THIS!" I heard Harley shout as I found the doctor.

"Alright, can you tell me what the hell is going on? She doesn't remember some stuff like her dad used to abuse her but doesn't anymore"

"Ahhh, classic relapse. Since it was such a scarring time for her, it's going to take a while to remember it doesn't happen anymore."

"Well, how long?"

"Three weeks at the mininum. Best to keep her dad away for three weeks."

"Man, alright"

"So, shes awake?"

"Mhmm" I said and he followed me to Harley's room.

"Ok, were going to keep her here for a week for observation and then we can release her if all goes well."

"Alright"

"And remember to keep her and her father away from each other. In three weeks, bring her father back around and if she still freaks out, give it another week then try it."

"Alright, will she ever gain the memory back?"

"Most likely"

"Ok, thanks"

"No problem" He said and walked away.

"Harley, I'll be right back" I said, popping in her room.

"O-okay" She stuttered, hugging her knees. I walked out to see her dad sitting in the waiting room.

"Mr. Jackson, can I see you for a second?"

"Yea" He said and followed me to the hall.

"Look, I don't wanna do this but." I sighed. "Your going to have to stay away from Harley for about three weeks, let me explain. This relapse caused her some memory loss and since that time of her life was such a scarring and tramatic point in her life, it'll take a while to remember it doesn't happen anymore, understand?"

"Yea"

"Look, I'm really so-"

"It's fine Andy"

"I-I just feel like this is all my fault" I said, sitting down.

"How so?" He asked, sitting next to me.

"All of this, her getting a coma in the first place, her getting it this time, her getting pregnant"

"Andy, I hope you know Brandon was not a mistake, maybe you didn't plan but... you and Harley were meant to have a family together."

"I know, well, not that last part but I know Brandon wasn't a mistake, I just kinda feel like her life is ruined now that she has a kid."

"Andy, she's almost nineteen, it's not like she was sixteen or something. And it was with a guy she loved, like, really loved alright"

"I know"

"So, how exactly was the first coma your fault"

"She wanted something to eat and I decided to get take out and someone was going to hit her so I swerved and the next thing I know the car was rolling."

"Andy, she could be dead right now if it wasn't for you, that car would've slammed into her side, probaly killing her instantly, you did the right thing. Now, about the 2nd coma?"

"I should've been watching her carefully, she rolled off the bed and hit her head."

"Andy, you were asleep, you can't control that alright, look, my daughters accident prone in case you haven't noticed." He said with a smirk.

"I have" I said with a smirk as well.

"You can't always stop her from getting hurt, you can only make her hurt less, like when you were in the car. You risked your life, for her life." He took a deep breath and sighed. "Things have to get worse before they get better"

"Thanks, I really needed this."

"No problem Andy"

"I really hope Harley remembers how great you are"

"Me too Andy, me too" He said before heading back to the waiting room.

I ended up going home that night to sleep. I hope things get better. 

***********************************************************************************************************

Llama_love_chick gave me the idea :)

Listening to I'm Not Okay~ Chemical Romance (Epic Lip Sync) ----------------> WATCH! HILARIOUS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 132 18
Christina Knight's parents are dead and they left one secret untold to her heritage. They left her with so many unanswered questions and it's all in...
4.1K 78 19
This is a book of Black Veil Brides one shots. It will feature mostly Andy Biersack, but it will incorporate all of the guys somehow. Some of the cha...
76.3K 2K 27
Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides is surprised with the death of a ex-girlfriend. But what is more surprising that is she leaves behind a child of h...
8.2K 260 26
Highest ranking : #1 in andyblack # in metalcore "You have to promise me you'll stay when you see the real me, who I r...