OHSHC FIC- The Honest Type (B...

By Stories_Amounyous

|Hiatus!?| !Disclaimer! I own my ocs and plot but nothing more you hear! Meet Forsythe Takatsuki, The brutall... More

Г Character Bio
Г Character Bio #2
Г Maple Syrup to Cherry Blossoms
Г Maple Syrup to Cherry Blossoms Part 2
Г Welcome to the Host Club!
Г Starting today, You are a host!
Г Character Bio #3
Г Keeping it up with the Takatsuki's
Г Bedtime with the Host Club
Г Kiss Kiss F*ck You!
Г Character Bio #4
Г Happy little accidents
Г Unhappy little accidents
Г A Second Chance
Update!
Г Too Soon?
Г It's Still Too Soon
Г Renge, Who?
Г Just a Dream?
Г The Time Forsythe Knew The Host Club... Fucked Up!
Г The Loli-Shota & The Little Devil Types Meet Mommy Dearest
Г The Cool & Wild Type Goes to Court!
Г The Prince Charming & Natural Type Saves The Honest Type
Г The After Math... Look on the Brightside
Update!
Г Double Dating with Our Dad's!
Update!
Update pt 100
Update well shit
Г You Play The Piano Too?
Г The Glare
Г His Second Date!

Г Wide Awake

163 8 2
By Stories_Amounyous

(A/N): back at it again with scenarios! Enjoy!

!Warning!
Prepare for out of characterization because no one would know how many of the characters would react so I tried ok and Prepare for cuteness and well spoiler we got Haruhi Route cause she is part of the host club after all!

---------------------------------
--RECAP--

~Noah's P.O.V~

I was in shock and I was taken aback but then I really took a step back from him I couldn't handle something like this I didn't know what to do when someone was crying but I knew why he was crying he thinks he got Forsythe killed and I just cried as well and I unknowingly got down and hugged Ryusei and we were both a crying mess.

--BACK TO THE STORY--

      ~No One's P.O.V~

Nearly a new day and there was nothing but rain no thunder nothing just rain.

Ryusei And Noah talk about Forsythe leaving Japan if Ryusei were to divorce his mother Emma Smith and built up some type of plan.

While with the Host Club they continue on with school and the Club at hand.

--Timeskip--

      ~Tamaki's P.O.V~

As the day went on we continued to go on with the Host Club we needed to get the bitterness out of our mouths about what happened to Forsythe I am worried that everyone else could just lose it!

I realize this and I was in despair once more in my corner!

       "Is the boss ok?" I heard those shady twins ask mommy "He might be overthinking things again..."

      "Tamaki Senpai don't you think we should cut the club today and spend our time being with Forsythe?" I looked at Haruhi and I didn't know what was wrong with me but I just flipped at my own daughter oh Haruhi forgive me! "THAT'S IT THE NAME OF FORSYTHE IS NO MORE!" I stood and everyone stared at me.

       "Tama-chan what are you talking about? Aren't you worry about Fors-"I cut her off so fast that every action I did was scaring everyone "We won't say his name! I understand what happened but we must go on with our own lives too..." I quickly looked away then left the room I guess I couldn't handle it the reality the fact was Forsythe might... I can't say it I don't want to believe he will leave me I MEAN US... Us! leave us...

       ~Mori's P.O.V~

I didn't fully understand why Tamaki up and freaked out the way he did but I knew one thing... We all were worried about Forsythe but not talking about it wouldn't help any of us.

       "Is Tama-chan going to be ok?" I heard Mitskuni say in a worrisome tone "he will be ok he is just worried about Forsythe... He is dealing with it in his own way."

With that said everyone else nodded to this we all were dealing with this differently even Haruhi seemed to have a hard time about this as well but she didn't show it too much.

         ~Haruhi's P.O.V~

      "Maybe we should cancel The club for the day and just go visit Forsythe... I am sure he will be happy if we were there."

Silence filled the room but finally the silence was broken "Hm... We might as well with Tamaki not here we should look for him and go to the hospital and like said visit Forsythe" I heard Honey Senpai cheer and Mori nodding but the twins seemed out of it.

       "Hey Hikaru and Kaoru, are you guys ok?" I walked up to them since they were separated from the rest of us "yea... We're fine..." I didn't believe them one bit but even if I push them about it it wouldn't be any good so I sigh and let them be and again they were lost in their own individual thoughts while looking out the window.

      ~Hikaru's P.O.V~

Tamaki is one huge idiot he doesn't want to talk about Forsythe I mean I know what happened to him was just... Horrible Forsythe just got hit by a car and he just stood there he looked dead before that car hit him... I mean it was me who noticed Forsythe was outside that store and I look away for one second and the next thing a girl screamed about Forsythe being in the street I was the first to see I was the one that ran out there and I tried to grab him but I was pulled back by Kaoru because that speeding car was an inch from him I almost got hit too but only Forsythe suffered... If he dies... Then it will be all my fault I saw him first I should of known... But now he might leave me he can't leave me.

While I thought this I stiffen up and I didn't notice but I think Kaoru grabbed my hand noticing my changed expression but he says nothing.

         ~Kaoru's P.O.V~

I noticed the changed expression on Hikaru's face but no one else would notice it I knew Hikaru too well.

I only grabbed his hand and I didn't say anything but I knew what is going on in his mind he is blaming himself he believes he could have saved Forsythe but all that would have done was probably kill Hikaru and Forsythe... What would I do with myself if Hikaru died... I started thinking hard about that.

I knew one day Hikaru would fall in love and leave me be and I wouldn't know what to do with myself but if he died then... It would be like losing my other half but lately, since Forsythe, I feel like I was losing my whole different half of me... I started looking down and I felt like going home and going to bed I think I don't want to lose Forsythe and I hardly know too much about him we all know about the same things about Forsythe but Tamaki knew more about him than any of us I think... It makes me wonder how Tamaki really feels for Forsythe.

As I thought about this we all looked to Kyoya as he spoke again "we can all go home and visit Forsythe at our own time..." he pulled his glasses up the bridge of his nose and left in the direction Tamaki went and Hikaru got up and left without a word and I seemed lost in thought until I heard Haruhi snap me back into reality.

      "Hey, Kaoru are you sure that you guys are ok?" I looked at her and got up "to be honest I don't know if I am ok or if Hikaru is really ok... Honestly, I think none of us is ok... I think we all blame ourselves for what happened to Forsythe." I said this loud and Honey and Mori looked at us for a short minute before leaving and we followed after a while.

-Tamaki's Route-

       ~Tamaki's P.O.V~

It was pouring rain honestly it was beautiful even for a lonely prince like me... I truly was all alone again my family is falling apart AGAIN!

I didn't know why or how but somehow I ended up near the hospital but what I didn't realize was that I was on the street I nearly get hit!

        "Hey! kid get out of the street!"

I was pulled out of the away before I could see the rushing car my eyes were open I now realize this was just... Reality. Do commoners have to fact this sort of hell?

I walked away from my savior without a word and I was officially in front of the Hospital... I didn't know what I was doing I just lost control and practically soaked and ran to Forsythe room, it was quiet all but silence and all you could hear was the droplets of rain outside and sound from the machines to monitor Forsythe and water dripping from my uniform.

A Nurse came in and noticed me right away and she didn't seem to care but nudged me and I look at her.

       "Here go change into these you will get sick..." She left dried clothes for me and I go to the bathroom and change into these clothes.

  --Timeskip--

I probably had been staring at Forsythe's body for nearly an hour I didn't know what to do or say... How would- no, how could I help Forsythe how could he possibly hear me, I leave like I was losing my mind just thinking about what happened.

I couldn't move all I could see was in slow motion I just stood there while Hikaru tried to help but it was too late, I blame myself somehow I leave like this was my fault. Was it my fault?

I unknowingly sat on the hospital bed next to Forsythe and I just stared he was beautiful and the shady twins got to witness this first.

     "What do I say? I mean what could I have done for you? Forsythe.... if you're even listening... I just want to know this one thing, did you do this on purpose? Did you want to kill yourself? Please... tell me, please just say something I am begging here... Just say something." my voice cracked and I was shedding real tears, I was covering my face I felt ashamed of myself how could I think that he would want to end it all? I must be a huge idiot...

I heard the rain stop and the sunlight filled the room but I didn't notice one thing, Forsythe was awake his eyes were open but I didn't know this I didn't dare look at him.

        ~Forsythe's P.O.V~

I opened my eyes to see the sunlight and droplets of rainwater on the window and I saw Tamaki seating next to me and not looking at me I heard every word he said and really I don't remember what happened so how would I know truly I didn't know.

I felt Tamaki move and sigh I closed my eyes so he didn't know I was awake.

        ~Tamaki's P.O.V~

Maybe this is like the story of Snow white but slightly different, maybe if I kiss him he will wake up and it will be happily ever after.

With that thought in mind, I got up then I turned red I started to curse myself it was childish but maybe it could work I have to at least try.

I learned in and I was barely near his lips and I heisted when I meant to pull away and forget this I was instead pulled into a kiss. WAIT for WHAT??

I was red, I didn't know what was happening I had my eyes closed but once I opened then I met with Forsythe's eyes, I started to shed tears again and went so deep into this kiss that I couldn't help myself I didn't know if I was hurting him but I was gentle and yet he was rough he seemed... Ok, he seemed fine and I was happy.

I pulled away and I was hugging him and it was nothing but silence until it was broken "I'm sorry... I'm sorry I worried you and everyone else... Please forgive me, Tamaki" he could barely speak, his voice was raspy and soft but his voice was nothing more than a soft quiet whisper and I didn't want to strain his vocals I only nodded forgetting I had to tell the doctor about Forsythe but I will do it tomorrow... I am tired.

       ~Forsythe's P.O.V~

Tamaki fell asleep and I smiled weakly and I wrap my arm around him and slowly fell back to sleep.

      -End of Tamaki's Route-

-Haruhi's Route-

        ~Haruhi's P.O.V~

        "Hey, Kaoru are you sure that you guys are ok?" Kaoru looked at me and got up from where he was sitting and replied "to be honest I don't know if I am ok or if Hikaru is really ok... Honestly, I think none of us is ok... I think we all blame ourselves for what happened to Forsythe." he said this loud and it was clear most of us think it's our own faults but I really didn't know how many of us really felt.

I saw Honey-senpai and Mori Senpai leave like the others did and me and Kaoru followed really we went looking for Hikaru since he left the room randomly and honestly what bothered me the most was the rain I didn't know if there would be thunder and lightning but it wasn't my first priority, I really wanted to see Forsythe see if he was ok, I know I see him nearly everyday after club hours but today felt different.

  --Timeskip--

I had left Kaoru to go home for the day, I hope to be found Hikaru though I am still worried about everyone.

I wanted to wait for my dad but I had finished my studies and decided to go to the Hospital and visit Forsythe again, I might see him too much but I do care about him like everyone else and I am worried too.

I got ready to go and grabbed an umbrella it wasn't raining as hard then before so I quickly made my way to the hospital thankfully... I took a bus halfway there.

Eventually, I made it to the hospital and for some reason, I felt like all of the host club was here but instead, when I walked in the building there was no sign of them it made me worry about them more but I shook off that feeling and went directly to Forsythe's room.

   --Timeskip(Another one)--

I kept looking out the window wondering if it would thunder or something but I knew it wouldn't because ever since the accident it started raining but nothing more nothing less.

      "Forsythe you really missed out today it seemed more gloomy in class, Ryusei didn't really teach class today and Hikaru and Kaoru weren't focused on anything and today Tamaki Senpai freaked out and said we weren't allowed to say your name I am sure he is worried... Then eventually Kyoya Senpai canceled the club for the day and he seemed off worried really but he didn't show it Honey senpai was surely worried too... Everyone was-"I was cut off by what I thought I wouldn't hear thunder I didn't realize it but I was clinging to Forsythe and I was freaking out slightly.

      ~Forsythe's P.O.V~

I woke up to the sound of thunder and being moved slightly, I looked around then I see Haruhi I was surprised to not see the Host Club with her... Wait what happened to me I don't remember.

I heard more thunder strike and Haruhi was covering her ears and crying I couldn't help myself... Somehow I had the strength to sit up and hold her close to me she was like a little sister scared of the dark and all I could see was her widen eyes but then buried her face into my chest again after hearing more Thunder.

       "Don't worry Haru-kun... I will protect you...." after I said that the rain had stop and the sun bled through the window and Haruhi hugged me tight and I could tell she was smiling happy but had let go to get a nurse of course.

-End of Haruhi's Route-

-Kyoya's P.O.V-

       ~Kyoya's P.O.V~

    "Is the boss ok?" I heard those twins ask me "He might be overthinking things again..."

      "Tamaki Senpai don't you think we should cut the club today and spend our time being with Forsythe?" I heard suggest Haruhi and as I expected as much Tamaki flipped out "THAT'S IT THE NAME OF FORSYTHE IS NO MORE!" I myself and the others just stared at the idiot.

       "Tama-chan what are you talking about? Aren't you worry about Fors-" Tamaki cut her off before she could finish "We won't say his name! I understand what happened but we must go on with our own lives too..." I was writing in my notebook about this practice and the next thing I knew he left.

I heard the others talking for quite a while I was deciding to cut the club for the day or continue the club... But seeing how gloomy the club was I decided otherwise.

  "Maybe we should cancel The club for the day and just go visit Forsythe... I am sure he will be happy if we were there." Haruhi suggested again.

Silence filled the room but finally the silence was broken "Hm... We might as well with Tamaki not here we should look for him and go to the hospital and like said visit Forsythe" I say and Honey cheered and Haruhi sighed but the twins did seem a bit out of it.

I gotten up and took my leave and went off looking for Tamaki but I never found him so I went home for the day.

  --Timeskip--

I spent most of my time balancing the host clubs expenses but I looked at the time and I guess you could say it was late and I stopped doing what I was doing before and decided to see Forsythe.

On the drive to the hospital, i caught myself thinking about him... The way we met, the way he somehow caught me off guard with that kiss... The fact he calls me 'Tori-kun' how did he come up with that nickname? I felt hot I didn't know if it was just hot in this car or if it as me... It's the car I am sure of it.

  --Timeskip--

I quickly got out the car and dashed to the hospital before it started raining hard again, I wasn't wet but I was damp I paused for a second... Why am I even visiting him? It went through my mind for a minute but then I realize that it's a bit too late to be backing down.

I pushed my glass up the bridge of my nose and walked to Forsythe's room I noticed one or two things about this very room, Noah would stay the night with Forsythe and His father Ryusei was too afraid to face the fact he is laying in the hospital bed at all... I actually felt sorry for Ryusei but I honestly didn't believe this was happening either.

Once I was in the doorway of Forsythe's room... I just stared at what seemed to be a lifeless body but somehow he looked like he was at peace and the only thing I didn't realize was what came out my mouth...

      "You idiot... You can't leave yet wake the hell up... Already."

I didn't realize I was saying anything its like I was moving my mouth I was moving towards him I didn't what I was doing but at the same time, I knew exactly what was happening.

I kissed him and I didn't stop for a few minutes until I noticed the stopping of the rain and the moonlight coming into the room, I sat down in a chair next to his bed and my head dropped I was tired and i somehow my mouth was moving again and I couldn't hear my own voice.

     "Just... Just say my name... Please."

        ~Forsythe's P.O.V~

I had been awake since he called me an 'idiot' he looked so out of character and it scared me but when he said he wanted me to say his name I smirked and I faintly chuckled and I placed my hand on top of his head and I started smiling.

      "Kyoya... Can you hear me now?"

His head shot up, he was red and looked at me then got up and tried to hide the fact he was blushing like crazy and I sigh.

        "When your done blushing call the doctor for me..."

He didn't look at me but he nodded and left the room pretty fast and I was still smiling.

-End of Kyoya's Route-

-Mori's P.O.V-

     ~Mori's P.O.V~

I didn't fully understand why Tamaki up and freaked out the way he did but I knew one thing... We all were worried about Forsythe but not talking about it wouldn't help any of us...

       "Is Tama-chan going to be ok?" I heard Mitskuni say in a worrisome tone "he will be ok he is just worried about Forsythe... He is dealing with it in his own way."

With that said everyone else nodded to this we all were dealing with this differently even Haruhi seemed to have a hard time about this as well but she didn't show it too much.

  --Timeskip--

Mitskuni had said he wanted to see Forsythe alone and this I didn't mind but he didn't say when.

We went our separate ways but I wanted to Forsythe right now... Forsythe is like Mitskuni if something were to happen to him I would lose myself but right now I am losing myself I don't understand my feelings for Forsythe but I know he is my friend... I don't want to lose my friend, not like this.

  --Timeskip (another one!)--

I was standing in front of the building the hospital before I went to see Ryusei and he didn't seem ok at all and Noah had said she was staying home until Ryusei would come here... Really it sounds like Tamaki in a way.

I walked inside the hospital and I got stares and 'awe's' some were afraid I guess I didn't realize it until Mitskuni wasn't with me, most would avoid me but if Mitskuni was here they would be a bother but that isn't what I cared about at the moment... It was Forsythe... He is all I cared about at this very moment.

I quickly ran to his room and it started to rain harder than before and soon a huge thunder causes the light to go out in the Hospital a lot of people freaked out but was already near Forsythe's room... I stared at the closed door before opening the door and closing it again as I entered and there he was... He looked like he was at peace and I didn't like it worried me.

Nearly an hour passed and I finally sat down next to him and I held his hand nothing more, I couldn't say anything its like I was drawing a blank.

       ~Forsythe's P.O.V~

I wake up and opened my eyes slowly and before I knew it I met eyes with Mori and I was just confused.

       "What... Wait for Mori-Kun... Where am I?"

It was a very long pause between us but I felt him grip my hand and my face turned red and I attempted to sit up but I was pushed back down.

      "Don't you will hurt yourself... Again.." I stare at him after he said 'again' i didn't know what he meant but I wanted to ask him why he was here alone but I stopped myself and I see lights come on and the sunlight bleeding through the windows and Mori left to get a nurse I assume.

-End of Mori's Route-

----Now we take a Break!----

----Now let's get back to the Story!----

-Honey's Route-

        ~Honey's P.O.V~

I haven't had cake for awhile I really didn't want any cake... I am sure everyone noticed even Takashi but I didn't know why! I love cake!

When Tama-chan freaked out about Katsuki-chan I got really sad... I miss Katsuki-chan I want to eat cake with Katsuki-chan! I am going to wake Katsuki-chan up!

  --Timeskip--

I didn't have Usa-chan with me but that was because I left Usa-chan with Katsuki-chan!

I walked to Katsuki-chan's room and it started raining again I don't like rain it makes people sad and I don't like it when people are sad.

Though, when I saw Katsuki-chan I couldn't help but start crying.

         "WAHHH!! Katsuki-chan wake up! I miss you!.... I don't want cake if I don't have you! Please! wake up Katsuki-chan!" I hopped on top of him and was clinging to him. (A/N: he choose cake over his brother this whole route just says a lot)

           ~Forsythe's P.O.V~

Did I wake up to a child? (A/N: the shady thrown) no way Honey? I looked at the crying boy and in the corner of my eye I saw Usa-chan and I swear did he look so creepy to me and then I heard thunder and I flinched pretty hard to have I met eyes with Honey.

           "Hi... Hon-"I was cut off "WAHHH!!! Katsuki-chan! I missed you! Don't do that again I haven't had cake for so long!!!" he was hugging me and crying and was kissing me all over my face I was laughing at the cuteness but what I didn't notice was a nurse staring at us as if I was a pedophile because there was a 'child' kissing me... Oh, fuck! (A/N: oh fuck will Forsythe go to prison stay tuned!..... Jk)

-End of Honey's Route-

-Hikaru's & Kaoru's Route-

      ~Hikaru's P.O.V~

Tamaki is one huge idiot he doesn't want to talk about Forsythe I mean I know what happened to him was just... Horrible Forsythe just got hit by a car and he just stood there he looked dead before that car hit him... I mean it was me who noticed Forsythe was outside that store and I look away for one second and the next thing a girl screamed about Forsythe being in the street I was the first to see I was the one that ran out there and I tried to grab him but I was pulled back by Kaoru because that speeding car was an inch from him I almost got hit too but only Forsythe suffered... If he dies... Then it will be all my fault I saw him first I should of known... But now he might leave me he can't leave me.

While I thought this I stiffen up and I didn't notice but I think Kaoru grabbed my hand noticing my changed expression but he says nothing.

I was still thinking about what happened it kept playing over and over and over on repeat and I hated I knew it was my fault I just wanted to go away!

      "We can all go home and visit Forsythe at our own time..." I heard Kyoya say while he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose and left in the direction Tamaki went and I got up and left without a word, I was tired... I needed to go home and sleep yea... Sleep.

   --Timeskip--

I groaned and turned to face Kaoru.

        "Had a nice nap?" I rolled my eyes and turned away "you know your not the only one that thinks it's their fault...." I grit my teeth and bit my tongue and he continued "but we're all worried too we just met Forsythe and really like him we... We all do I want to know about him if he s gone then we will blame ourselves for what happens next..." I agree with Kaoru... But it's my fault!

      "Kaoru... You're wrong about one thing. It was a fault I was the only one who saw Forsythe first I should have known he was already thinking of hurting himself Kaoru after that video we all saw... It's my fault I should of known. I just should have known." my voiced cracked and I was on the verge of tears I practically jumped out of bed and put some clothes on "Hey Hikaru where are you going??" he nearly shouted and I ran out the room "out!" that was my last words until I ran all the way to the hospital.

   --Timeskip--

I blacked out and was asleep in a chair next to Forsythe's bed I must have tired myself out from running to a hospital like some idiot agh... When did I become a Tamaki?

Look at Forsythe and he was moving but I thought it was my imagination so my head dropped and I sigh.

      "You can't go on and die on me... Onus, we barely know you but we know enough to realize that your... You're a great person... And it's my fault that you could die I saw you first and I only look away for a second and your gone... I'm so sorry Forsythe" my voiced cracked and tears fell from my face.

      ~Forsythe's P.O.V~

I was awake I didn't say a word because I didn't know if it was Hikaru or Kaoru but once he opened his mouth I knew right away that it was Hikaru.

        "It's not your fault... And even if it was your fault I would forgive you, Hikaru."

Hikaru lifted his head up slowly, his eyes were red and puffy from crying my eyes were widen... Was he really worried?

He bites his lip and leaned in to kiss me but flinched from a slamming door opening and buried his face into my chest and wrapped his arms around me and I looked in the doorway to see Kaoru in shock.

     "Hi, buddy..." I smiled and Kaoru jumped on me in tears "FORSYTHE!?" I ended up hugging the twins in happiness.

-End of Hikaru's & Kaoru's Route-

THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!

So yup did finally so which route should I go off of man this is hard!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.4K 60
A boy who has many rumors surrounds him, creating a wall between him and the others. What made it worse when he never denies it. He doesn't care as h...
270K 8.2K 37
"You have to kiss me", Hikaru said. I sighed and reconsidered my options. Nope, there is no way getting out of this. I sat up straight again slightly...
233K 6.7K 22
A teen boy named Ryu Himura moves and starts attending Ouran to get away from his past. His mother says it will help to start new. Ryu wasn't happy a...
84.4K 2.1K 15
Yuki was an outgoing and sweet boy, he had a loving Mom and Dad, got good grades at school, and his parents were proud of him. Then it all went downh...