Blind To The Facts

By Muahbby

When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And whe... More

First Meetings
You short changed me
Let's play a little game
Teddy Bear
Heated Moments
Falling
Freak Show
Love Song
Wanna bet?
Give in to me
Blood on the Dancefloor
Uncomfortable
Boys.
Where'd that come from?
Reality.
Acting Civil
Me & You
I'm positive.
Bearing the Bad News?
Love knows no color
E.R
Fistful of Tears
Please don't let it be over.
Scars
Red Heads.
Leave.
I'm gone
She blames herself.
Shoes, Let's get some shoes.
Moving On.
We meet again.
Get Out.
Awkward
Hello.
Together.
French meals.
Make love to me
Come Closer.
Fighting.
Ordinary People
Just one of them days.
1 4 3
Sweet
Helping Others.
Cheers!
Long Distance
Respect
Tease
Girl Fight
Drunk
Houses, houses, houses
New Life.
What an interesting dinner.
I think I wanna marry you.
Interviews
Smartass
Birthday Sex
Try again.
Waiting.
Snitch.
Preggo, lego
Heartbeats
Merry Christmas Eve
Sleigh Bells
Dress Fitting
Pre-Wedding Jitters
Honey! Honeymoon
Honeymoons over.
Labor Pains, Baby Gains, Love Tames
Where's the Milk?!
Sushi? Sushi!
...Ever After(;
Epilogue

Sweet Reunions

5.6K 49 3
By Muahbby

Charles Lovelace- Idris Elba

Janet Lovelace(Mrs.Lovelace; I don't think I've ever told yall her real name)- Vanessa Williams

Andrew Mitchell (Mr.Mitchell)- George Clooney

Jackie Mitchell-Lena Olin

Viola Mitchell(Malachi's Mother)- Elizabeth Taylor (when she was around 40ish)

Sam Hedley(Malachi's Aunt)- Joanna Lumley

Harriet Legend(Malachi's Aunt)- Emma Thompson

_______________________________________

"No. No don't move." Piper whined tightening her hold around my waist.  We were laying like this for a while. I smiled, I must be crushing her. I was still inside her, flaccid, and I didn't think she wanted me to pull out of her.

"Let's stay like this." Her breath danced by my ear. She moved my matted hair from my forehead and kissed it.

"Piper, I'm crushing you." I bit down gently on her lip. She groaned.

"Pish Posh." She laughed," You feel good."

I laughed and pulled out and flipped on the side of her. Before she had time to react, I pulled her on top of me. She whimpered and laid her head on my chest resting at the crook of my neck.

"Why did you move?" She spoke.

"I didn't wanna suffocate my wife." I replied wrapping my arms around her, feeling her heartbeat.

"I wasn't gonna die." She kissed my chest and turned her head back to the side.

"Liar, you definitely were, you're chest was gonna collapse." I joked.

"Malachi you are a drama queen.. king?" She replied.

"King..Definitely king." I laughed.

"What time is it?" She peeked over and looked at the alarm clock on my side of the bed. She basically just wasted her time, because I never even set that clock.

"Oh Malachi, that's why you are always late!" She scolded as she sat up and crawled to her side, to check the time. We she laid was suddenly cold, partly do to our sweat-drenched bodies.

"4:37am" She groaned," Malachi you kept me up again! You know we have to be at the airport to pick up your aunts at 8am and the church at 11am!"

"I didn't hear you complaining just a few minutes earlier." I replied cockily, reaching over to rub her thigh, tugging at it slightly. I wanted her back closer to me.

She slapped my hand away," No more sex, we have to sleep. We have company upstairs too." She was right, we did have a house full with her friends and our parents.

I grabbed at her thigh again, this time pulling it towards me, making her come with it. She giggled and happily obliged.

I pulled her back on top of me," Fine, I made you scream enough tonight." I felt her pull the covers up to her neck.

"Goodnight baby." She answered quietly.

"Goodnight. See you in four hours, wait no like three." I joked.

"Shut up." She shifted her weight on me, and groaned.

___________________________

It was the most nerve-racking thing, waiting on Malachi's aunts. What if they didn't like me? What if they didn't like the babies? What if they didn't like Malachi?

"Malachi, this was a bad idea, let's leave." I spoke turning around. A camera flashed in my face.

"Can you chill with the damn cameras? My children are right here!" I snapped. This wasn't going so well, this was horrible.

"Baby its fine, don't worry. Relax!" He smiled pulling me back to his side and rubbed my tensed shoulders," Everything is gonna be just fine. See the babies are relaxed."

I gave him a dumb look," What if they don't wanna be here?"

"Then they wouldn't of agreed to fly down here." He looked up to where they should be coming from.

I relaxed again and knelt down to fix the twins' bibs. They drooled so much! I stood up and straighted my own clothes, then turned to Malachi to fix him up.

"We look fine- look there they are!" He smiled.

I got that feeling again, bubble guts. That diarrhea feeling, like you're about to blow up any second, yea that feeling.

I groaned and turned around to see older blond haired ladies coming down the escalators, smiling. They were so beautiful! And they looked nothing like Malachi's mom. She was brown-haired, and they.. well they weren't! The resemblance between the two was uncanny. I mean, don't get me wrong, Malachi's mom was beyond beautiful, I just expected them all to look alike.

My thoughts halted as they came closer.

I heard my heart in my ears, oh my god. Malachi gave my hand a reassuring squeeze, and I half smiled.

"Malachi Mitchell! My have you grown!" One spoke, I'm guessing she was Harriet, by Malachi's description. I watched as they embraced, tears streaming down their faces, including Malachi's.

I was getting teary-eyed. and I didn't know why. And don't even get me started on that horrible knot in my throat. I swallowed hard making a noise.

Harriet looked over and did a double take, I shouldn't have swallowed. I cursed silently.

"You must be Piper." She smiled wiping her eyes, and throwing her head back.

"Yes ma'am." I smiled.

"Beautiful lady. Well!" She held out her arms. I walked into them and hugged her tightly, and let out a sigh of relief. I felt her crying even more. I rubbed her back soothingly, till she slowly pulled away.

"Oh, I got your shirt wet, I'm so sorry." She giggled holding my hands,"Welcome to the family."

"Thank you." I was relieved!

"Piper Mitchell! I like the sound of that! You look even more beautiful-er then you sound on the fun- wait that came out so wrong!" Sam, the other aunt, wiped her wet eyes," I'm sorry, I'm just so nervous!"

"No, no its okay!" I giggled, my dark brown skin would have gave me away, because I was blushing.

"You two are equally beautiful!" I smiled honestly.

"Thank-" Harriet started.

"You think?" Sam posed with her hand on her hip, and the other on her head. I laughed, now I could tell the difference between the two; Harriet was the formal, elegant one, and Sam was the joker, more lenient type.

"Aunt Sam, you haven't changed!" Malachi smiled genuinely. I turned and looked at him, I imagined the young Malachi joking with his aunts. I was really happy for him. Family should never be apart.

"Oh my god!" Harriet yelled. I jumped. What the hell?

"Who are these precious children?!" She knelt next to my drooling children, who looked at her.

"Noah, and Noel." Malachi spoke proudly.

Noel started with his 'sweet eyes', earning Sam's attention, and captivating Harriet's full engrossment. I rolled my eyes. Noah started with the spit bubbles, and gasping. Those little devils! They had Sam and Harriet melting in front of them. I nudged Malachi.

"That's your kids." I joked.

"They learn well." He answered earning a playful smack from me.

"Which ones which." Sam asked turning to look at us briefly before focusing her attention back on the twins.

"Noah is the one on the left, his face is a little rounder than Noel's." I explained.

"Can we hold them?" They asked sincerely.

"Oh my god, y'all don't have to ask." I giggled.

They each unbuckled the belts and pulled a baby out of the stroller. I smiled contently, watching them cradle the babies. I obtained the empty stroller to push it, while Malachi pushed their bags on the hand truck to the car.

"They are beautiful." Harriet placed her hand on my shoulder quickly before turning back to Noel, who was taking in the stranger before his eyes.

"Thank you."

"Aunt Harriet! She had help!" Malachi joked. I gasped, my body heating up again. His aunts laughed.

"When were they born?" Sam asked.

" June 14." I answered as we pulled up to the truck. I folded up the stroller, as Malachi placed their bags in the back, when he finished, he put the stroller in after.

"I have to put the twins car seats, in the third seat-"

"Oh! No, I'll sit in the back with Noel, Sam can sit on the other set with Noah." She handed me Noel while, she arranged the car seats appropriately.

"Yeah, I've been sitting next to her for six hours, no more!" Sam joked. We laughed.

Uh-oh, they'll be sharing a room, I hope they didn't mind it. It was two different beds though, it wouldn't be like them sleeping in the same one.

I handed her Noel back and walked to the front seat.

_________________________________

I was so happy to see them again.  I felt stupid, for not trying to contact them sooner. I know Piper was scared that they wouldn't accept our relationship. I knew they would, and they did. They were so open-minded, that they didn't care as long as I was happy. And I was.

"Malachi, my hips hurt." Piper whispered from the passenger seat. I smirked knowingly, I didn't want to say too much because my aunts were in the same car.

"It's just the beginning baby." I teased switching lanes.

"What's just the beginning?" Aunt Harriet spoke up. I looked at her in the rear-view mirror. Piper gasped quietly and turned her head towards the window.

"The beginning of you guys being in the twins life. It's a shame that we hadn't reunited sooner." I covered, I was telling some truth to what I was saying. I missed them.

"Yah, I know. What took us so long? We missed you so much, Bubba." Aunt Harriet said absentmindedly.

Oh not the nickname!

"Bubba?! Who's Bubba?" Piper became interested, jumping and turning slightly in her seat.

"He didn't tell you?! That's his-" Aunt Sam started.

"No-NO! Its not important!" I cut her off, stopping at a red light.

"Hah, no Malachi, this is defintiely important." Piper was getting a kick outta this.

"You know Bubba from Forrest Gump?" Aunt Sam continued from the backseat.

"Yes." Piper giggled.

"When Malachi was four, he had an accident- I can't remember what happened- but he busted his lip and it made a little speech impediment. It was so adorable, Malachi had the deepest voice when he was younger too!" Aunt Harriet chimed in

I sulked and looked over at Pipe who was dying laughing.

"Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it." Aunt Sam repeated.

"Oh My God! She just recited the whole thing!" Piper was in tears.

"It's not funny." I pulled in the driveway.

"Aww..I'm sorry.." Piper said in between laughter,"..Bubba."

____________________________

I wiped my eyes watching another heartfelt reunion, with Malachi's dad and his aunts. This was too much! I was ruining my make-up! The twins' baptism was in about thirty minutes.

I smiled at my parents interacting with them. I sighed contently and walked into the hall bedroom to touch-up on my make-up.

I turned the light on sniffing lightly, and leaning over in the mirror. Malachi came out of nowhere and closed the door locking it. I looked at him through the mirror.

"What do you want?" I asked dabbing my eyes, stopping the tears before they spilled over. I looked over, his nose was red.

"You were crying?" I asked. Malachi never cried in front of me.

"Are you sad? I can make you happy." He said referring to me dabbing my eyes. He stepped closer, and I stepped back, making my heels click on the wooden floor.

"Bubba, its okay if you were crying. You don't have to be a macho man all the time." I smiled leaning both of my hands against the counter, facing him. I took in his appearance his Armani suite, suited him well, damn well.

His face twisted in annoyance.

"I wish they hadn't told you that story." He stepped closer.

"Bubba.. Bubba...Bubba-" He cut me off by kissing me. I moaned as he lifted me up on the counter top. My lipstick would definitely be smeared now. He moved to kissing my neck.

"You know I..." I moaned," I love it when you wear suits.."

"Hmm?" His voice was muffled against my neck as he continued.

"It's like.. It does to girl what lingerie does to you." I moaned louder. I could feel his fingers unbuttoning my blouse, kissing my exposed chest.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Malachi and Piper! Get your asses out here! We're ready to leave!" Jackie laughed against the door.

I gasped and pushed Malachi away, quickly buttoning up my blouse. Malachi laughed as he begin wiping his mouth.

_________________

"Y'all are like some damn horny teenagers." Mama spoke laughing.

"Aww Mama!" I blushed.

"No! I'm serious! Y'all are still in the damn honeymoon phase!" She added walking out the foyer. It was just Jackie, her, and I. The rest were already in the car waiting on us.

"It's not that serious." I laughed, locking the door after them.

"And what the hell is so funny about sushi?!" Jackie asked confused.

"Ma'am?" I lied.

"Every time someone mentions sushi, Malachi grins like the damn Cheshire cat!"

"Maybe he thinks the word is funny." I said quickly walking to the car where Malachi was waiting.

"And maybe I'm the damned tooth-fairy." Mama added laughing.

"Maybe." I smiled getting into the car.

_____________________________________

This one was kinda boring.. I just wanted to get the reunion out of the way.

 I'm sorry for taking soo long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
300K 6K 53
She's the girl that I want to spend my life with. She's the one who's making me damn crazy. She's Darlene Michelle Miranda.
179K 7K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other
118K 9.2K 11
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...