Battle Royale: Philippines II

By blitzmatch09

The government isn't happy before, they want to kill more. More

List of Students
Preface
Chapter 01: Getting Ready
Chapter 02: Travel
Chapter 03: Early Disaster
Chapter 04: The Start of It All
Chapter 05: Leadership
Chapter 06: Something Evil
Chapter 07: Sweet Revenge
Chapter 08: Start
Chapter 09: Waiting
Chapter 10: Rising Sun
Chapter 11: Backfire
Chapter 12: Inside
Chapter 13: Despair
Chapter 14: War
Chapter 15: Casualties
Chapter 16: Second Phase
Chapter 18: Visit
Chapter 19: Confession
Chapter 20: Win Yet Lose
Epilogue

Chapter 17: What I Think

409 14 3
By blitzmatch09

G#48 - Villaroman P.O.V.

"A wonderful evening to everyone," Ma'am Lorraine said cheerfully through the transmitter.

"Welcome to the second day of your battle," she said.

I knit my eyebrows and scratch my head in thought. Is it still the second day? Then why many of us are dead? I hope that this will be prolonged.

"Time for the midnight update," she continued.

"Here are the list of your dead comrades. Starting from the boys."

"Number three - Abuan"

"Number six - Babao"

"Number eleven - Cadang"

"Number fourteen - De Belen"

"Number eighteen - Ean"

"And number thirty - Lopez"

"A total of six dead! Very good!"

B#48 - Yuzon P.O.V.

I caress my sister's hair while listening to the midnight update. Her breathing has finally calm down. She is sleeping peacefully right now. We are in a clinic right now.

"Next, for the girls," Ma'am continued.

"Number twenty-eight - Ignacio"

"Number thirty-four - Labrador"

"And number fifty - Yuzon"

"A total of three, well still, not good."

My eyes widen when I hear my sister's name was mentioned. She's right here beside me! I mean, she's breathing and moving! Why is she mentioned?

"Next on, to the danger zones," she continued.

"At one: B-1, K-6, L-9."

"At three: E-6, H-4, N-8."

"At five: A-3, J-7, O-11."

I mark all those areas and put down my map. I still don't know why is her name mentioned. Whatever, right now, I'm here beside my sister.

I lay down my head on the matress and I feel that she moves. I look at her and she is looking at me.

"Big brother," she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Why is my name mentioned there? Am I dead?" she asked.

I shake my head.

"No, you're still alive and kicking," I answered.

I caress again her hair and kiss her forehead. I smile a little at her.

"Get some more sleep," I said.

She nods and close her eyes.

G#49 - Yao P.O.V.

My mouth fall wide open when I heard Lhycka's name. She's dead already? No wonder we couldn't track her in my tracking device. Someone walks beside me. It's Van. She looks at me with teary eyes. She looks to the ground and continue on walking.

B#37 - Oamil P.O.V.

I still can't get enough of what Ma'am Lorraine said last update.

"You should still kill at least one for this game to continue," I recalled what Ma'am Lorraine had said.

Why do we need to kill to survive? We can survive this without killing, but why would they do that? I pick up a stone and throw it into the sea. Man, I never got to use my condoms. Speaking of condoms, I stand up and go to my school bag.

I look inside of it and there're five condoms inside. I take out one and examine it.

"Trust Condoms," I read the brand name aloud. I hope that I will use it.

I put it again inside the bag and go back to the seashore. I sit down again on the sand and lay my chin on my knees. I look at the dark blue sea and feel the breeze. I can hear the moving wind through my ears. I close my eyes and wonder off.

I put Alex's face on my mind. Her smile, her brownish curly hair, her white, fair skin. Man, she's perfect. Wait, why am I thinking about her? And why do I question that?

I love her, not as a friend, but more than that. I hope that she will have the same feelings. Well, duh, then why did she kissed me back then?

I take a deep breath and look at the sky. What very awkward situation do we have. She's the leader of their group and I'm the leader of this group. I just didn't attacked her once, but twice! Well, I hope that she will forgive me to that.

"Hey," a low voice said behind me.

"Oh, shit!" I shouted.

I hear him laugh very hard. I scoop on a handful of sand and throw it at him.

"Hey!" he said. He covers his face with his left hand.

"Don't do that again, Jay," I said.

"Okay, sorry," he said.

He goes beside me and sit down. We both look on the dark sea.

"What are you thinking lately?" he asked.

"Nothing," I answered.

"C'mon now, I know your face when you're thinking very deep," he said.

"Okay, okay, it's Alex," I said.

"Alex? Why are you thinking about her?" he asked.

I didn't answer.

"Do you have feelings for her?" he asked.

I nod slightly.

"Well?" he asked.

"Yeah," I answered in a whisper.

"What?"

"Yeah, I do."

"I can't hear you!" he shouted.

"Okay, okay! I have feelings for her!" I shouted.

He claps his hand and points his finger at me, "I knew it!" he shouted.

"Shut up, okay," I said annoyed.

He faces his whole body at me and looks at me straight in the eyes. I look a little at his dark eyes and I push his face away from me.

"Get away from me!" I shouted.

"Hey! Get your hands off of my handsome face!" he said.

I look at him in disgust.

"You wish, I'm much more handsome than you are!" I said.

He laughs, "Whatever," he said.

We both look again at the sea and there's a twenty seconds of silence. I see from the corner of my eye, Jay is looking at me, again. It's irritating.

"Who's the leader of those bitches?" he asked.

"Alex," I answered.

His eyes widen. I think in shock or surprise, I think these two are just the same.

"Alex is their leader?" he asked me again.

"No, I'm their leader," I said.

I shake my head and look again at the sea.

"Then, we have to...kill her?" he said.

I didn;t move for five seconds. I was shocked at what he had said. Kill her? As in? No way! I wouldn't do that to her and when someone killed her, I will kill that someone.

"I...maybe," I answered.

I see that he nods and look at the sea once again.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot," Ma'am Lorraine said.

"This game will now end tomorrow midnight and not in five days," she continued.

"What?" I hear the boys in the base all say.

"Why?" I asked Ma'am.

"Well, you're only down to twenty-two and we are already rushing," she answered.

"Okay, then, that's all for now, goodnight," she said then she's gone.

We both look on each other. I stand up and take my rifle.

"Where are you going?" Jay asked.

"To Alex," I answered.

"Why?" he asked.

"Just stay there," I said.

"Can I go with you?" he asked.

"Sure, but be silent," I answered.

He takes his weapon and we go inside the woods.

Serrano P.O.V.

Sir Chard is sleeping on the sofa. I approach him. I take the magazine at his gace and slap it to his stomach. He jumps off the sofa and I laugh real loud.

"What's your problem, woman?" he asked me.

"Nothing," I answered.

"Give me that!" he shouted and snatch the magazine I take from his face.

I go to the special room that the soldiers prepared for us, but Sir Chard doesn't know this so I can have that room all for myself!

I enter the room and see two separate beds. There's a mirror on the corner of the room. I jump on one of the beds and there I sleep.

B#37 - Oamil P.O.V.

We take the west attack point. When we reach the border line for the northern part of the island and it's southern part. We see seven dead, foul bodies. The four bodies had their heads crushed and two of the bodies have their dicks sticking out.

"Hey, it's Troy," said Jay while pointing it to one of the bodies.

I approach the body and face it upwards. I put my right hand on my mouth and vomit beside it. His head is all blown-up. Only the right side of his head is okay-except for the hole on that side. I wipe away the dripping barf on my mouth and stand up.

"Let's get going," I said.

We continue to walk to Alex's base.

21 students remaining

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169M 5.5M 67
A place where everything is mysterious, enchanting, bloody, and shitty. Entering is the other way of suicidal. Just one wrong move and everything wil...
3.2M 160K 54
[RFYL book 2] When the enemy is close behind, you need to run as fast as you can. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN Written by: SHINICHILAAAABS Genre: Science F...
2.8M 53.9K 31
Si crush ang gusto ko pero girlfriend niya ang nakuha ko. She's a monster. A beautiful monster, my own Monteclaro. NOTE: THIS STORY IS ALREADY COMPLE...
394K 26.1K 33
When tuning in to the parallel world seems to be the only way to explain Liz's sudden disappearance, high school students Maxx, Zero and Axes try eve...