Spotlight ~ larry mpreg au

Von bestwriterever8

[FINISHED 2017] Who would want to be in the spotlight? Certainly, Louis wouldn't. He cherished his private li... Mehr

SPOTLIGHT
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
EPILOGUE
+ONE

SIXTY FIVE

23K 1K 972
Von bestwriterever8

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
CELEBRITY SPY

HARRY STYLES STROLLS ACROSS LONDON STREETS LIKE A PROPER DILF
By Claudia Mayer

The most recent paparazzi pictures of singer Harry Styles, which can be seen above,  show him walking in a park in London, his hair looking gorgeous and his clothes perfectly stylish, as he pushes his daughter's stroller, and honestly, he looks like a proper dilf.
This is not the first time Harry has been seen out and about with little Sage, they were photographed Christmas shopping back in December, and having lunch with Harry's mum in February, but the baby girl's face is still a big enigma, as Harry always makes sure to protect her, which in our eyes, is just adorable, and makes us love him even more.
So what do you think? Is Harry a dilf?
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

HARRY

Harry used to hate waking up with someone in his bed, but now he hated waking up alone, and it was all Louis and his cuddles fault.

And it was also Louis' fault that he was in fact waking up alone most mornings, but he guessed he needed to get used to it, because that was going to be his life while he was on tour.

He stretched a bit, and then grabbed his phone from his nightstand, checked his emails and then his Twitter, and noticed some very uninteresting article about him being a dilf, and he seriously rolled his eyes at it, because it was the most irrelevant piece of 'news' he had read in a long time.

Harry left his phone aside, and got up to go to the bathroom, and when he was done, he went downstairs to get something to eat for breakfast. But before he could get to the kitchen, he ran into his maid, who was cleaning.

"Good morning, Moira" Harry greeted her.

"Good morning, Mr. Styles" Moira greeted him back "What can I make you for breakfast?".

"Nothing, don't worry, I'll just grab a bowl of cereal" Harry answered "Thanks, though".

Harry got his cereal, and also a cup of coffee, and took both things to what he called the telly room, which was like a more casual living room. It was probably his favorite room in the house, and apart from the big telly and a large sectional couch, it had some toys and other baby stuff in it, because it was where he usually spent time with Sage when he brought her to his house, which was pretty much every day.

He would pick her up at Louis' house sometime during the morning, and then drop her off either at lunch time or before dinner, depending if he had work things to do or not.

But at this point, neither during pickup and or at drop off, Harry would stay more than 5 minutes at Louis', and in a way it felt like they were divorced parents who were passing the baby back and forth, it didn't feel at all like they were still in a relationship.

And it was ridiculous in Harry's opinion, because it wasn't that they were fighting or that they were mad at each other, they were still supposed to be together... except they were falling completely apart.

Harry ate his cereal and drank his coffee while he watched a not very interesting morning show, and when he was done, he brought the dishes back to the kitchen, and then went upstairs to take a shower, so he could go pick up Sage when he was ready.

He had just seen her the day before, and he already missed her like crazy, and he couldn't even imagine how much he was going to miss her once he went to America in a few weeks time.

Harry left his house at around 10 in the morning, and drove straight to Louis', parked the car, and used his key to go inside the flat. He had just gone across the door that separated the common areas from the bedroom area, when he saw Sage crawling up to him, completely undressed except for a nappy.

"What are you doing here in just a nappy?" Harry chuckled as he picked her up from the floor, and kissed her nose.

"I was getting her dressed and she escaped when she heard the door" Louis said coming out from Sage's room.

"You heard me coming and wanted to say hi to me, huh?" Harry asked the baby.

"I think so" Louis said smiling.

"Little cutie" Harry cooed, and kissed Sage's forehead "Now let's get you dressed, okay?".

"Wait, where's my kiss?" Louis asked.

Harry was surprised, because Louis hadn't initiated or asked for a kiss in a long time, but after the initial shock, he went ahead and pecked his lips.

"That's better" Louis smiled again "Now we can get her dressed".

The 3 of them went into the baby's room, and Louis took Sage to get her dressed for the day, while Harry made the bag that he would be taking with him, although he had a ton of Sage's stuff in his house.

"What are you and Sage doing today?" Louis wondered.

"Uhm... I'm not sure, we'll probably go to my house for a while, and then we might go to the park, maybe even do some shopping if we have time... what time do you think you'll be done writing?" Harry wondered.

"I don't think I'm going to write today" Louis considered.

"No?" Harry raised his eyebrows

"No" Louis confirmed "I was actually wondering if you and Sage could use one more today?".

"You wanna go out with us?" Harry asked shocked.

"Yeah, would that be okay?".

"Of course, love" Harry replied with a smile.

"Alright, then let me get a quick shower and we'll go" Louis smiled even more.

Then he gave Harry a fully dressed Sage, pecked his lips and ran out of the nursery.

"That was weird" Harry whispered to the baby "Right?".

Sage's reply was just babbling, but Harry chose to believe she was agreeing, so he gave her  another kiss, and took her and the bag he had packed to the living room to wait for Louis.

"Hi, Edgar" Harry greeted the cat, who was stretched in the rug Louis had in the living room "Say hi to Edgar, Sagie".

He pointed at the cat, and waved his hand to get Sage to do the same, but the second the baby noticed the cat, she started swinging her legs to be put down.

"You wanna give him a hug?" Harry asked, as he put Sage down on the floor.

The little girl immediately crawled up to the cat, and practically sprawled herself over him, and Edgar let her do it, like it was nothing. He had always been good with her, and Harry knew it was because Louis had made sure to give him enough attention after Sage was born, so he wouldn't get jealous and be mean to her as a result.

And it was cute, seeing a little girl and her cat being so friendly, so of course Harry took some pictures of them with his phone, although he already had a ton of million pictures of Sage with Edgar.

"I'm ready to go" Louis said showing up at the living room a while later.

He was wearing jeans, white sneakers and a hoodie, but not any hoodie.

"Why are you wearing your Serendipity hoodie?" Harry asked confused.

"Because I like it, it's comfy" Louis replied "It's also my way of supporting the tour".

"Oh" Harry said, because he wished Louis would support it by actually going.

"And it's also my way to tell you that I thought about it some more, and I decided that Sage and I should go with you after all" Louis declared.

"Are you serious?" Harry asked as he walked up to him.

"Yes" Louis smiled.

Harry grinned, and attacked Louis into a hug, even lifting him up from the floor, making Louis giggle.

"Thank you so much, baby" Harry said when he finally put him down, and was able to see his face.

"Don't thank me, I never should've backed out, and I'm sorry I did that" Louis told him.

"It's alright, love" Harry said as he cupped Louis' face with his hands.

"No, it's not, it was stupid; I don't want to be apart from you and I don't want you to be away from Sage either, we're a family and we should be together" Louis said, his voice determined "And I'm also sorry for pushing you away, I was being selfish and just thinking about how I felt, but I didn't realize that I was hurting you, because I have been, right? I've been hurting you?".

"I mean, yeah... a bit" Harry accepted "But I know you didn't mean to do it".

"I didn't, but still, I never want to do that to you, you don't deserve that, so I'm sorry, okay? I'm really sorry, and I promise things will be different from now on".

"I'm happy to hear that" Harry smiled a little.

"I love you, Harry, I love you so much, and I never want you to think I don't love you, or that I'm not invested in this relationship, because I am, babe, you're my life and I never want to lose you" Louis stated.

"You won't" Harry told him "Never".

Louis smiled, and wrapped his arms rightly around Harry's body, who did the same, and he instantly felt that warmth and that connection that he hadn't felt with Louis in a while.

"I love you" Harry whispered, and kissed Louis' head.

Louis held him even tighter, and he didn't let got for a few minutes, which Harry didn't mind at all, he was sure he could hug Louis all morning and not get tired of it.

When they finally let go, they were both smiling, and they kissed again, and Harry felt as if a weight had been lifted from his shoulders, because he could tell that he could stop worrying, because things were going to be alright between them now.

"So I guess Niall talked to you?" Harry wondered, being pretty sure that had to be the case because of the things Louis had said.

"He did, yeah" Louis confirmed.

"I'm sorry I went to him, I just didn't know what else to do and thought he might give me some advice because he has known you for longer, but I didn't ask him to talk to you about it, he never said he would do that" Harry explained.

"Don't apologize for anything, I'm actually glad you talked to him, and that he decided to take matters into his own hands, if not, maybe I wouldn't have realized the stuff I was doing until it was too late and you decided to dump me" Louis answered.

"I wasn't going to dump you" Harry denied.

"You should've, I was treating you like shi... crap" Louis told him "But not anymore, like I said, things will be different now, I'll just find a way to get over what happened with Zayn".

"Baby, you don't have to get over it if you're not ready, and you can grieve if you still need to".

"Thank you" Louis mumbled.

"Just don't ever push me away again, okay?" Harry begged.

"I won't" Louis said giving him a little smile, and Harry couldn't help but kiss him again.

"Should we go out now?" Harry wondered when their lips parted "Have some family time?".

"Mhmm" Louis hummed, and smiled.

"Let me get crazy cat lady over here, then" Harry said referring to Sage.

She was still cuddling on the floor with Edgar, and when he picked her up so they could go, she screamed so loud, anyone would have thought someone had harmed her.

"Jeez, baby girl, calm down, you can cuddle with Edgar again when we come back" Harry told the baby, who was whining, and trying to reach for the cat.

"It seems I'm not going to be the only one who will miss Edgar while we're on tour" Louis considered as he ran his hand across Sage's very short hair.

"What are we going to do with Edgar when we leave?" Harry asked, only now thinking about it.

"I already talked to Niall, and he's going to look after him" Louis answered.

"Oh, okay, that's great".

"Yeah... I'm going to miss him, though, and I'm scared he might hate me for leaving him, but it's not like we can take him with us".

"I mean, we could..." Harry considered, thinking he would have to make the arrangements.

"I would love to have him with us, but I think it would be too stressful for him to be traveling so much, he will be better off staying with Niall" Louis explained, as he grabbed a jacket for Sage from the coat rack and started putting in on her while Harry held her.

"Whatever you think it's best for him, babe" Harry said in agreement.

"It's better if he stays" Louis confirmed, and he put on his own jacket "You think we could go change the plans a bit, and go to the shops now?".

"Sure" Harry agreed, because he didn't really mind what they did as long as they were together "What do you need to get?".

"Sage needs summer clothes to bring to America, and I think I need some too; I spent last summer being very pregnant, so I could use something other than maternity summer clothes" Louis explained.

"Or I could get you pregnant again tonight so you'll get good use of the maternity clothes" Harry considered.

Louis' eyes almost popped out of their sockets the second Harry said that.

"It was a joke" Harry chuckled.

"Are you sure?" Louis asked, his voice scared.

"Yeah" Harry laughed again.

"Good, because I'm more than fine with just Sage, I don't want another baby" Louis stated.

"I don't want another baby either, so we're on the same page" Harry agreed.

"Good" Louis repeated.

Harry smiled thinking it was amusing to see how relieved Louis seemed, but he could understand it, he would probably freak out if Louis said he wanted another baby at that point in their lives.

"Then let's go get you and Sage some summer clothes" Harry stated.

"Alright, let me grab the stroller" Louis replied.

He did that, and Harry took the opportunity to call one of his security guys, knowing that Louis would feel safer having him there while they were out in public, and when it was all settled, they went outside, got Sage in her car seat, and they were on their way.

"Maybe in the future, though" Louis suddenly said from the passenger's seat while Harry drove.

"Hmm?" Harry asked distractedly, not knowing what Louis was talking about.

"I could consider having another baby in the future" Louis explained.

"Oh?" Harry asked surprised, thinking the subject was closed.

"I'm talking about way in the future here, and only if we're like consolidated as a couple, and obviously after the 3 year plan" Louis specified "Then I would consider it".

"Okay" Harry nodded, thinking that would be okay.

"Okay, you agree? Or okay...?" Louis trailed off.

"Okay, I would also consider it in the future" Harry explained.

"Alright" Louis answered.

"But after the 3 year plan" Harry pointed out.

"Definitely".

-----------------------------------
A.N. Things are right in the Larry world again :)

Do you think things will be okay between them moving forward?

How do you think things will go on tour?

I hope everyone has a great week!

Xoxo

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

621K 12.3K 199
fanfiction in social media form mpreg ! top!louis & bottom¡harry [start - 30 August 2020, end - 29 january 2021] [final editing - 13-16th november 20...
339K 16.1K 40
[FINISHED 2021] The sequel to 'Clean Slate' After tying the knot at 18 years old, being married for 10 years, and having a 13 year old daughter, the...
271K 16.3K 81
[FINISHED 2022] When Harry Styles got a summer intership in London, his world was turned upside down by the most extraordinary, intense and spontaneo...
1.4M 51.8K 63
[FINISHED 2015] Louis met Harry on his first day of University and since then they became inseparable, they fell in love and everything was perfect. ...