OHSHC FIC- The Honest Type (B...

Av Stories_Amounyous

|Hiatus!?| !Disclaimer! I own my ocs and plot but nothing more you hear! Meet Forsythe Takatsuki, The brutall... Mer

Г Character Bio
Г Character Bio #2
Г Maple Syrup to Cherry Blossoms
Г Maple Syrup to Cherry Blossoms Part 2
Г Welcome to the Host Club!
Г Starting today, You are a host!
Г Character Bio #3
Г Keeping it up with the Takatsuki's
Г Bedtime with the Host Club
Г Kiss Kiss F*ck You!
Г Character Bio #4
Г Happy little accidents
Г Unhappy little accidents
Г Wide Awake
Update!
Г Too Soon?
Г It's Still Too Soon
Г Renge, Who?
Г Just a Dream?
Г The Time Forsythe Knew The Host Club... Fucked Up!
Г The Loli-Shota & The Little Devil Types Meet Mommy Dearest
Г The Cool & Wild Type Goes to Court!
Г The Prince Charming & Natural Type Saves The Honest Type
Г The After Math... Look on the Brightside
Update!
Г Double Dating with Our Dad's!
Update!
Update pt 100
Update well shit
Г You Play The Piano Too?
Г The Glare
Г His Second Date!

Г A Second Chance

139 8 6
Av Stories_Amounyous

(A/N): did you think I wasn't gonna bring back the scenarios baby! Well, soon this is just a heads up.

Ryusei: you bastard
Noah: you killed Forsythe
Me: stop the South Park reference but I didn't kill Forsythe he is just asleep
Ryusei: MY BABY IS COMATOSE YOU SICK BASTARD
Me:*cold sweat*sorry?

--------------------
--RECAP--

I didn't understand what happened I was hit by something I could hear my father freaking out was I dead? If I am WHY! I barely got to see my life here... With the host club... With the people that actually love me... I am begging here God save my little ass once more... I won't mess up I promise...

~No One's P.O.V~

As what it seemed to be the world had stopped in the name of a boy who got hit by a car somehow everyone except for those who cared wasn't calm and police and the ambulance was called by a worried Kyoya.

Tamaki and Ryusei were only in a state of who was going to die for hurting Forsythe, While being held back by Mori.

Honey along with Noah and the rest of the Club kept trying to keep Forsythe awake and breathing until the Ambulance came.

Though only one boy stood in the shadows, Asher he only stood there in shock and did nothing as there was nothing he could have possibly done to stop these events.

--BACK TO THE STORY--

~Ryusei's P.O.V~

I blame myself for happened that weekend, the doctors say he will be in a coma but they don't know if he will wake up. He is a strong boy but I'm a weak man, I couldn't even walk into his room to see him at all but somehow he looks like a sleeping beauty.

He looks peaceful and calm but I need him wake up, I need him here with me. God! I beg you to give me a chance here! his mother doesn't care at all I told her the whole situation and it seems like the only people who care enough is Tamaki and his friends.

Kyoya's Family is paying for everything they must care enough to come here every single day to see Forsythe it's so nice of them but it makes me wonder.

---Timeskip a week---

~Noah's P.O.V~

I found myself seated in Forsythe's Room hoping he will wake up at any moment but he has been gone for a week and two days and yet I am so bothered by the fact that the host club comes here and just barely speak... Only a day ago did everyone​ started talking to him as if he was awake but Haruhi she was with Forsythe the day we went to the hospital and thank god she helped, Ryusei was going to lose his mind if she wasn't helping him I suck at these kinds of things all I can do is be quiet and wait for Forsythe.

I was seating by a window and holding one leg because my baby bump has gotten bigger just by a week I was staring out the window it was raining pretty hard and I could help but quietly sing 'Once Upon a December' somehow I was in bliss Forsythe usually wasn't all about princesses but this song always rang through his head and he would sing it when no one was around but I was around, I heard him sing it beautifully.

I couldn't help but cry and somehow I thought I saw the bastard... Grin... That Cheeky ass Grin... Didi imagine it did this little fucker Grin?

I stood still and grinned "hey wake up man your not suppose to die yet your the uncle of my children..." I kissed his forehead and decided I would go home and convince Ryusei to sleep in this room I knew that Forsythe could hear all of us so this is what I will do everyone is going to come here and at least talk to him!

I got up and left forgetting it was raining and I ran into... Kyoya?

       "Oh its Yoda..." he looked at me and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose and I mean he was attractive shit all of the Host Club was but their not going to mess with someone pregnant... Maybe I will return in a sequel or something.

       "It's raining you know" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him then looked at the pouring rain outside "yea... I noticed I was going home to convince Ryusei to stay the night Forsythe would appreciate it..." he flipped his phone open and called for someone to take me home... For someone who looks like a guy that might actually have his head stuck up his ass he was nice... Like Tamaki but didn't act like a child on crack with that thought in hand I shiver at it "I will walk you out now..." this boy is quite the gentlemen "Um... Thanks, Yoda" he opened an umbrella and ran with me to open the car door "don't call me Yoda Noah, please... Oh yes you have an appointment tomorrow evening with a doctor here" I was nearly pushed in the car and I was in shock this kid made an appointment for me? Why man? What is he getting out of this? Man, he should be an FBI Agent or something they will like him.

With that whole event, I left the hospital but I wondered why he cared or whatever and I assumed it was because of Forsythe and Ryusei or just straight pity I mean he seemed to look down on me but that's a rich kid for you... I mean I am rich too expect I got cut off and soi am broke with only enough money to last me a month but Ryusei took me in I used to go to Ouran but I quit after a day the girls were just dicks and I decided to be homeschooled and such.

----Now we take a Break!----

----Now let's get back to the Story!----

            ~No One's P.O.V~

     "So you're saying you want a divorce?" women known as Emma Smith the mother of Forsythe had spoken bluntly "yes... I want a divorce damn it I'm a fag for crying out loud..." Ryusei nodded and replied.

Only silence filled the room and Emma seem to stand up and walk towards the door but paused.

     "Let's do it... And you only get visitation so I bring Forsythe home after he wakes up!" and with those words, she leaves and Ryusei stiffens he feared the women because she could destroy him but what he didn't know was Noah was listening and snapped him back to reality.

       "Ryusei you can't let her take Forsythe he will kill himself there! Now we can talk about this later but you need to go to Forsythe ok he can hear us he needs you there!" and there was nothing but silence once more and the sound of nothing but the droplets of rain.

         ~Ryusei's P.O.V~

My mind went blank I was at a lost everything was happening too fast still can't cope with Noah being Pregnant or the fact that I was forced to marry women soi could prove I am straight or that I cursed my own child and now he is probably going to die... With this in mind, I fell to my knees and started crying.

         ~Noah's P.O.V~

I was in shock and I was taken aback but then I really took a step back from him I couldn't handle something like this I didn't know what to do when someone was crying but I knew why he was crying he thinks he got Forsythe killed and I just cried as well and I unknowingly got down and hugged Ryusei and we were both a crying mess.

THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!

Real life though started crying and those who have read so far I love you so much and I am glad you're enjoying the story so far but I do have a question for you-

Karamatsu: are you my Girl~
Me: go HOME NO ONE IS A KARA GIRL...
Tamaki: that's right Author Senpai is a host
Me:ooohhh I am soi am the Meme Type...
Kyoya: oh god no
Me: oh god yes!
Hikaru&Kaoru: weren't you going to ask a question?
Me: oh yea!

Ok, the question is...

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE FUTURE?

And...

WHO DO YOU SHIP WITH FORSYTHE?

Also...

SHOULD I MAKE A SEQUEL TO NOAH?

Let me know your guy's thoughts really! I would gladly appreciate.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

227K 8.9K 52
Is It Possible To Fall In Love Within 100 Days? What happens when a certain peach haired girl with emerald green eyes comes to Ouran Academy? This...
29.8K 983 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
268K 8.1K 37
"You have to kiss me", Hikaru said. I sighed and reconsidered my options. Nope, there is no way getting out of this. I sat up straight again slightly...
233K 6.7K 22
A teen boy named Ryu Himura moves and starts attending Ouran to get away from his past. His mother says it will help to start new. Ryu wasn't happy a...