The Story Of Lena Price

By harleyreigns

It was 1823, I was 22 years old. I died on my 22nd birthday, I was attacked by 4 men. They left me to die, bu... More

1. First Day Of College
2. Invitation
4. Her Secret
5. We Mean You No Harm
6. Helena
7. That Was Quick
8. The Church, The Tomb, The Witch
9. That Afternoon
10. Founder's Ball
11. Questions
12. Protection
13. Another Witch Pt.1
14. Another Witch Pt.2
15. The Mayor And The Mother
16. We Don't Have Much Time
17. Opening Of The Tomb
18. Transition
19. Decisions
20. New Vampire, Old Enemies
21. Humanity Switch
22. Sired
23. One Down, Two To Go
24. Threw The Portal
25. Another World
26. Finding A Way
27. Contact
28. Hell
29. Afterwards
30. Hallucinating
31. Exhausted
32. I Don't Care ( Final Chapter)

3. Springfield Dance

331 10 1
By harleyreigns

Lena

"He's here." Tommy said, as we heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." I said and walked out of the kitchen and went straight to the door and opened it.

"Hi." I said smiling.

"Hey, how are you?" He asked giving me a quick hug.

"Pretty good, you look handsome." I answered.

"Thanks, you look beautiful." He told me.

"Thank you, Tommy still wants to meet you so, come on in." I told him and that's what he did and he followed me into the kitchen.

"You must be Roman, I've heard a lot about you." He said and him and Roman shook hands.

"Yeah I've heard a lot about you to Tommy." He said and I could tell Tommy was tense.

"Well have fun at the dance, take care of my little sister." Tommy told him.

"I will, I promise." Roman said.

"I'll wait up." Tommy said to me.

"Definitely should be back before midnight." I said as me and Roman walked out.

"I guess that went pretty good?" Roman said as we went to his truck.

"Yeah, don't let Tommy get to you, he always tense like that." I said and Roman opened the passenger door for me and I got In he shut it came around then got in.

"Really, why?" He asked as he started driving.

"Ever since our parents died." I lied, it's best I just make up things like this. I can't tell him I'm a vampire, he'd probably blow my secret out to everyone.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"It's okay." I said.

"How long have they been gone?" He asked.

"About 2 years." I answered. And he grabbed my hand and held it. I couldn't help but smile, it feels like I finally have him back but he's not Joseph.

10:00

It's been about 2 hours into the dance, I guess it's okay. Roman introduced me to some of his friends Seth and Dean, and they introduced me to their girlfriends. That's who I'm with now, Sara is Seths girlfriend and April she's Deans girlfriend.

"So what do you think of Roman?" April asked.

"He's handsome, but I don't know him that well." I answered being completely honest.

"He really likes you, I can tell." Sara said.

"How?" I asked.

"It's just a instinct I have, Seth feels the same way to." Sara said.

"Instinct?" I asked.

"Her and Seth both come from a blood line of witches." April said.

"That's a little weird, you actually believe you could be a witch?" I asked.

"Well as of right now I haven't really tried using my powers, I mostly predict things same with Seth." She answered.

"So your like a psychic then." I said.

"Mostly a witch but yeah, I'm also psychic. There's not much of a difference between the two, most witches believe they are psychic before they actually find out they are a witch." Sara explained.

"Makes sense." I said.

"Yeah, want me to do a reading on you?" Sara asked.

"No I'm good, I believe you." I said, if she comes into physical contact with me she'll sense I'm a vampire I can't let that happen.

"OK then, So did Roman tell you anything about the problems this towns been having?" Sara asked.

"No he didn't, what's going on?" I asked.

"This is gonna sound crazy but the Sheriff thinks that most of the killings that have been happening were by Vampires." April explained.

"Vampires don't exist." I simply said.

"Well most of the town thinks they do especially the police. And I do to." Sara explained.

"You believe in vampires?" I asked.

"I came into contact with one of the bodies that they found, it was drained of blood. I simply touched it and I had a vision of that persons death. If it wasn't a vampire, I don't know what it was. It looked human but it had fangs and was sucking the blood right out of that body." Sara explained.

"Is it possible your vision was wrong?" I asked.

"I doubt it." She answered.

"Still it seems so impossible, of all things it had to be vampires." I said.

"I guess, we should go find our men." April suggested.

"Let's go." I said.

"They are probably back on the football field getting drunk." Sara said. So we went to the football field and what do you know, the boys were drinking.

"OK I'm starting to think you are psychic." I said to Sara and she smiled.

"There they are." Dean said with his words slurred a little bit as we walked over to them.

"Hey, let's go get you a drink." Roman said.

"I'm not getting wasted and you still have to drive me home." I told him.

"Don't worry I know, come on." He said grabbing my hand and we went and got me a beer.

"You wanna be here with everyone?" He asked.

"No let's go somewhere a little more private." I answered.

"Come on." He said and we went walking out to the parking lot.

"Wanna dance?" He asked. There was slow music playing inside and it was so loud we could hear it in the parking lot.

"Yes." I said we both smiled and put our drinks down. We came closely together and I rested my arms on his shoulders and neck.
He had his hands gently on my hips and we both just got lost in each other's eyes. As we slowly moved around, he'd pick me up and spin me around. Causing me to smile even more, he was kinda giving me butterflies.

We both leaned in so close together, I just couldn't help myself. I just had to kiss him, but it was way different than kissing Joseph. It was better, more intense, it felt right. But I knew it was too good, I could tell my fangs were showing and my eyes were getting dark.

I had to pull away so I wouldn't be so tempted. The second he opened his eyes I looked away. I didn't want him to see, I can't scare him away, I can't lose him because of this.

"Lena are you okay?" He asked. I could feel myself calming down  and I knew my eyes were normal again and my fangs were gone. I quickly turned around.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I said smiling. He smiled back.

"Good, maybe I should get you home, it's after 11." He said.

"Yeah if you don't mind." I said.

"Not at all." He said and he gave me one last kiss before we got in his truck and he held my hand again as he drove me home. Once we got there we walked up on the porch together hand in hand.

"I had a great time tonight." He told me.

"I did to, for the first time in a long while." I said slightly smiling.

"I'm glad." He said and kissed my forehead.

"I gotta get home." He told me.

"Yeah kinda figured, I'll see you tomorrow." I told him.

"Yeah you will,we should go out for lunch." He suggested.

"Sure." I said. He smiled even more and gave me another kiss but this time on the lips. After a few seconds we both pulled away.

"Goodnight Lena." He said.

"Goodnight Roman." I told him and he went to his truck and I went inside and locked the door.

"Well, how did it go?" Tommy asked. I just smiled and walked up stairs and he followed me.

"I'm guessing good?" He asked.

"It was more than good, but he's different than Joseph. They may look the same but Roman his personality it's way better than Joseph." I answered.

"Just be careful Lena." Tommy said.

"I will, trust me. The towns Sheriff knows about Vampires." I explained.

"I think we should pay her a visit." Tommy suggested.

"A blood sucking visit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779K 18.3K 17
"How dare you!!" His stare and cold voice made me step back with fear scared of what he will do "You clumsy woman!! Keep those disgusting hands of yo...
294K 7K 27
Megan attends college at Clemson University and she has a boyfriend, Christian, that she has been with since high school. She has the great best frie...
225 16 24
He dismissed me due to his pride and self-image, prioritizing his reputation and power above all else. He deems me unworthy to stand beside him, sole...
97.8K 5.2K 46
Warning: Strong Mature Content. "Two more please." I said to the bartender as I as I finished off my fourth drink. "Two sir?" He asked me, "Don't y...