Sanders Sides One Shots [xRea...

By Azura011

Just some Sanders Sides fanfictions I wrote because I noticed that there aren't a lot available :3 - No smut... More

Panic [PattonXReader]
Disney at Midnight [RomanXReader]
Emotions [LoganXReader]
Shards [PattonXReader]
Vidcon (Part 1) [ThomasXreader]
Vidcon (Part 2) [ThomasXreader]
The things we used to share
Storytime! [ThomasXreader]
Costume Party
To the rescue [VirgilXreader]
Let's Play [VirgilXreader]
Broken [PattonXreader]
Theatre [ThomasXreader]
Advice [LoganXreader]
Open-mic-night [RomanXreader]
Happy [PattonXreader]
Panic [VirgilXreader]
Costume [LoganXreader]
Livestream [RomanXreader]
Mine! [LoganXreader] V1
Mine! [LoganXreader] V2
Don't forget me [Prinxiety]
Crash [VirgilXreader]
Panic [RomanXreader]
Friends [VirgilXreader]
Secret [VirgilXreader]
Memories [PattonXreader]
Prom [LoganXreader]
Panic [ThomasXreader]
Bully [VirgilXreader]
Cake [PattonXmale!reader]
Christmas [ThomasXreader]
New Years Eve [VirgilXreader]
Experiments [RomanXreader]
Hate [PattonXmale!reader]
Realisation [PattonXreader]
When I met you
Body [PattonXreader]
Panic [LoganXreader]
Flirt [RomanXreader]
Hurt [LoganXreader]

Rain [VirgilXReader]

17K 298 556
By Azura011

[Narrator's POV]

It all went so well, how could it end so bad, with the both of you heartbroken and Anxiety mad at you?

Well, it all started about an hour ago when you wanted to go over to Thomas's place to meet with the love of your life and talk to him about some exciting news.

When you arrived you were greeted by your surprisingly happy boyfriend, Virgil.

"Can I talk to you about something?" You asked after he took you to his room.

"You don't want to break up with me, right?"

[Your POV]

"No, of course not!" I said, quickly giving Virgil a peck on the lips and taking his hands. "You know how my channel has grown a lot lately and how I'm one of the fastest-growing channels right now..."

"Yes?"

"Pax East invited me to their convention and I said yes, and I'm going next week with Mark, Ethan, and Tyler." I scrunched my face together after saying that sentence in less than five seconds, causing Virgil to jump up, making me flinch.

"What!?! There is no way you're going with them!"

"Why not? They're my friends!"

"And they're guys! Besides, there will be so many fans at Pax who find you attractive and maybe do something to you!"

"I'll get a bodyguard to protect me!"

"You are not going!" Virgil said, his voice getting even louder.

"You went to playlist live with Thomas! There were so many fans too! How is this different?" 

"It just is!"

"I'm not your property! You can't make me stay!" I jumped up and rushed towards the door.

"I-If you're going, w-we're through!" Virgil yelled.

Tears stung my eyes as I opened the door, went through it, and closed it with a loud thud.

"Hey (Y/N). What happened?" Thomas asked as I ran past him towards the front door. I ignored him and walk out of the house, finally letting the tears out.

Arriving home, I slam the door behind me and leaned against it with my back, sliding down slowly. I buried my face in my hands and cried uncontrollably.

~ Meanwhile at Thomas' place ~

Virgil sat on his bed and cries. "She's gone, and it's all my fault. I'm such an idiot!" He mumbled over and over again. Suddenly someone knocked at his door and opened it.

"Virgil? Are you alright? (Y/N) seemed upset." It's Thomas.

"Get out," Virgil said and Thomas left reluctantly. Then Virgil turned on some music and laid down on his bed.

~ Last day of PAX East ~

Pax East was so much fun! I had a panel of my own, was on stage with my friends for the 'Markiplier and friends' panel, met so many other awesome creators and made some friends, and then came the best part: My own meet and greet!

I walked out and saw the massive line of people. "You're all here to see me?" I asked, flattered. I got my answer in the form of cheering, clapping, and yells of "I love you", then the meet and greet started. I met hundreds, if not a thousand, of amazing fans and took a lot of really cute pictures, I answered some questions, signed some stuff, and had overall a lot of fun!

The meet and greet finished 5 and 1/2 hours later with the staff being kinda mad at me because I took so much time with my fans... Oops.

~ Later at the hotel ~

I said my goodbyes to Mark, Ethan, and Tyler, since I wasn't sure if I'll see them in the morning, as they were flying a few hours before I did and had to leave early, and thanked them for the amazing time that I had with them, then I went to my room. I got ready for bed and laid down, hoping to fall asleep immediately, but of course, that wish wasn't granted.

Four hours later I still laid in my bed and stared at the ceiling. That was the first time in the last five days that I had a moment for myself, as I had spent most of the last nights in the rooms with Teamiplier, talking and goofing around with them for hours on end and trying to escape my thoughts of how much better PAX would have been if Virgil was here with me. We all regretted the long nights every morning, but that didn't really matter when we repeated it each night.  

As I was laying in the darkness, my mind kept wandering to Virgil, even if I brought it back to the happy memories I made over the last couple of days, it wouldn't stay there for longer than a couple of minutes. So, even against my own will, I began wondering how he was doing and what he was doing at the moment. Is he okay? Or was he as miserable as me? Was he lying awake or was he already sleeping, not to be disturbed by anyone because they knew he'd wake up grumpy?  

A single tear rolled down my cheek and only then I realized the pain in my heart, that these thoughts caused me. The one tear was followed by another, then another, and then more and more. Before I knew it I sobbed into one of the fresh, white pillows.

I didn't know for how long I was crying, but the tears finally stopped flowing as the sun began to creep its way through the curtains on the hotel window. My body ached from the heavy sobs that shook it for hours and my throat was so dry, it felt like I was never able to speak again.

I groggily got up, went into the bathroom, took off my clothes, and stepped into the shower, letting the warm water run over my aching body for a while, my muscles relaxing a little. I quickly washed my hair and body, before putting on my robe and sitting on a chair in front of the window, letting the warm sun rays hit my face.

It wasn't until later, around 11 am when someone came into my room, a staff member of the hotel. At this point, I was fully dressed but still sitting on the chair. My face was puffy and red from the crying fits I had now and again.

"Madame, are you alright?" It was a young woman. "Multiple people heard crying from this room and were worried."
I shake my head and tell her what happened, I just needed to let everything out. She listened intently and offered me some advice, like talking to someone I trust whenever I feel as horrible as I do now. She also advised me to talk to Virgil, saying that if I truly felt like he was the love of my life, I shouldn't let him go because of a silly issue like this one. 
I got where she was coming from, but it was easier said than done.

I promised the staff member, who said her name is Veronica, that I will try to talk to Virgil as soon as possible once I was back in Florida. And that was it.

The plane back home took off, so I had about 2 and a half hours to prepare for the worst. My emotions were matched by the gray sky and the rain that fell heavy and even heavier once we landed. 

I got into the car that I had parked in the airport parking lot for way too much money and drove towards my house. As I drove through the streets, listening to the sound of the rain when I drove by an all too familiar house, more specifically, Thomas' house. Even after promising Veronica that I would talk to Virgil as soon as possible, I had actually planned to wait a couple more days, but driving past his house felt somehow impossible. 
Fuck this, I thought, stopped my car on the side of the road, and got out into the pouring rain, immediately getting drenched. I got a small stone from the pavement and threw it at the window of Virgil's room. He opened his window after I threw two or three more stones. "(Y/N)?"

"I'm sorry Virgil. I shouldn't have stormed out. I'm so, so sorry, and I know you must hate me now, but I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry." I said while hot tears streamed down my face.

Virgil didn't say anything and closed his window again. I lowered my head, turned around, and walked back to my car. I opened the car door a bit before slamming it shut again. "Dammit!" I said before crouching on the ground and letting the rain soak me and my clothes even more.

All of a sudden I didn't feel the rain hitting my skin anymore and someone grabbed my hand, pulling me up and behind them into Thomas' house, it's Virgil holding an umbrella above the both of us.
Inside, he closed the umbrella and turned around to me. Without words, he cupped my face and kissed me passionately. He then hugged me while I cried onto his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Virgil. I'm such an idiot."

"I'm not any better, to be honest. I just kind of... freaked out at the idea of you going away with other men." He said while holding me close to him as if I would have vanished if he had let go. "Do you want to take a shower and dry off? I don't want you to get sick."

"Yeah, that'd be great," I said and gave Virgil a quick peck on the lips before going to the living room.

"(Y/N)!" The others greeted and hugged me as I walked through the living room to the bathroom to take a shower.

After I took a shower Virgil gave me some spare clothes that I always had in one of the guest rooms and an oversized shirt of his own. I put on my clothes and went to Virgil's room, cuddling up to him on the bed and falling asleep to his steady heartbeat.

"I will love you forever (Y/N)." is the last thing I heard before I drifted to sleep.

-------------------------

A/N:  Hi. So, if you're re-reading this book and wondering what happened to this chapter, let me explain (If this is your first time reading this book, you can just disregard this A/N): I started writing this book when I was 15/16 (in 2017) and was really into dramatic topics, but as I have grown I was super-duper uncomfortable with this chapter in its original form, so I decided to change it a lot as to not include the topic it was originally about any longer. I hope you can understand my decision. 

Well, see you around guys, gals, and non-binary pals.

Peace out!

~ Azura

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649 10 21
oneshots about the characters from sanders sides on youtube <3 i will not write r/mr/m ! trigger warnings will be listed before each fanfiction ! ...
37.2K 636 18
HEY WASSUP! This is a collection of oneshots of logicality (Patton x Logan) There WILL be smut! Don't worry kiddos I'll put a warning :) If there's...
11.3K 315 41
As a heads up, most of these oneshots will have Logan/Logic as the main character. I will post regularly, and I will take requests. However, I won't...
258K 11.2K 188
Even more Sanders Sides Fun! You all wanted more, so here's another book! Requests are open, and welcomed. (I don't do side x reader.)