Sacred Rose (#1)

By digi-writes

A girl with hair as red as a Rose, as red as an apple has lived in her village since she was 7 years old and... More

Chapter 1: Sweet Rolls
Chapter 2: Black Cloak
Chapter 3: Shocker
Chapter 4: Fire
Chapter 5: Where am I?
Chapter 6: No Trust
Chapter 7: Gone..?
Chapter 8: Captured
Chapter 9: Found
Chapter 10: Worry
Chapter 11: Introductions
Chapter 12: Maxine's Past
Chapter 13: Woolruft
Chapter 14: Rose Gems
Chapter 15: Awake
Chapter 16: Lyla's unknown past
Chapter 17: Meria Kingdom
Chapter 18: Battle of Balto
Chapter 19: Alive
Chapter 20: MapleWood
Chapter 21: Bakery
Chapter 22: House Trolls
Chapter 23: Strong Winter
Chapter 24: Winter living
Chapter 25: By the Fire
Chapter 26: Preparing
Chapter 28: Christmas Festival
Chapter 29: suspicious
Chapter 30: The Choice
Sacred Rose FACTS!
2nd story!
The Rose and The Moon! 2nd story is out!

Chapter 27: Always here for you

8 2 0
By digi-writes

(2 chapters today because I feel like it!)

-Lyla-

I was lying on my bed with tears down my eyes. I've lost so many people I've loved in my life and I don't want to love anyone again. I like my friends, I don't love them, because I'm afraid of losing them. "Hey, Madeline told me you stormed off after she said something" Maxine said. "Go away" I needed to be alone right now, I can't think straight. "You can talk to me, I'm always here for you" He looked at the ground at his feet, moving one foot across the wooden floor. "Madeline said that me and you would look cute together. It bothers me, because I don't want to love again after losing so many people I did love" I was about to cry wasn't I. Maxine removed his jacket and sat on my bed. "Madeline does that a lot mostly to me, but I think she just misunderstood she doesn't know what your going through" Maxine stated. "True, but I guess she did compare us to roses are red and violets are blue" i was blushing. I sat up and Maxine hugged me. "You know I'm always here for you right" Maxine said. "Yea I know, everyone is here for me watching my back. Especially you when I almost got killed...Oh my goodness I'm sorry!" I panicked I know that brings back terrible memories. "It's fine, it's fine. Just....worried..about you.." Maxine was covering his face. "It's really sweet you were worrying about me, but why so embarrassed" He moved his bangs out of the way and stopped hiding his face. "I-I-I just...really l-like you" Maxine's face was pure red and my face was red as my hair. "Y-You like me, l-like more than a f-friend" I was shocked, I didn't know what to say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86 5 30
Let me tell you a story, once upon a time there was a girl, she grew up far away in a small village, when she was a young girl she was left on a door...
200 6 19
What would you do if you just randomly get sucked into another world? That's exactly what happens with Lia! When 13 y/o Lia touches a rose, she gets...
6 2 1
Arahs amazing journey into the magical world begins. The start of the successful fantasy adventure book series for girls, boys and adults. In a small...
2K 199 15
Kylie lives in a world were everyones separated by eye color. In this world, your journey starts when your 18, before that you have no personality, n...