Chapter 10: Worry

-???-

"What? It is the same thing Maxine" Why does she keep teasing me?! "No it's not, now go!" I was now mad because this happens every time and she teases me so much! "You know I wasn't worried about the malpha" I said. "Well sure you weren't" Madeline...WHY!

"You know I have a name wolfy" The Malpha got mad at me, no! "Come on let's get out of here. This place isn't worth it" said Blaze. "Guys it's worth it.." She was worried, could tell. "You know if you want to stay here so bad take another room besides my own, I had to sleep on the floor all night because you were taking of the entire bed" I complained. "Well you did put me there in the first place" She's right I did put her there in the first place. "Fine, you guys can leave if you want, but if you stay your having the spare room next to mine" I stated and they agreed. "Maxine is growing up so fast" said Madeline. "Oh can you shut up im only 15, hold your horses" I stated and she laughed walking to the other room.

-Night-

I was in my room on my balcony and the sky was dark with dots of light. "I can't sleep.." I swear if it's that malpha girl...and it was. "What do you want, I thought I said my room is my room" She sat next to me on the balcony. "I know, it's just I can't sleep. Plus the view from your balcony calms me and mine is just a lake with nothing else but a few scattered trees" Wait? What?

"Calms you from what" I questioned. "A lot of things, mainly my home now destroyed and not being able to see smiling faces everyday. Kids smiling when eating my sweets would make me happy" she said. "Wish the castle village was like that..ours has died down and lost its flare, excitement. There's nothing to do besides the event that happens once a year" I said. She didn't speak, was she even listening to me?! I turned to where she was sitting and she was sleeping with her head on my shoulder. I guess I could let her stay there, until tomorrow morning when I push her off the bed.