Chapter 14: Rose Gems

-Madeline-

"Madeline!", Who was screaming my name? I went to the entrance of the cabin and Maxine was carrying the girl that's been living with us for about a month, yet none of us know her name.
"She just randomly passed out in the village and I don't know why" Maxine was panicking more than normal. "Ok Ok calm down, I'm a healer. Just put her down on your bed Maxine and I'll be there in a second" Huh looks like Jax knew what she was doing.

-Maxine's Room-

She was on the bed now, hopefully Jax can do the job of the healing her. "She can't be healed" Jax confirmed. "What?! Why!" Most of our eyes went wide. "I knew werewolves were no good" Daze said. "How is this my fault! She just fainted or something and your blaming me! I brought her back" Maxine was protective..maybe he does love her. "At least you brought her back, but we don't trust her with a werewolve" Maxine looked mad and Dakota pushed them away. "She just fainted from a weakness or something. She wasn't starving or thirsty right?" Jax questioned. "No all we did was look around the village while eating a cookie. Then shortly after she finishing eating she looked tired and weak. She passed out and i brought her back here" Maxine stated. "Well does she have anything they want? Magic? A Rose gem? A scar that's infected?" Jax questioned. "Well she does have a Rose Gem in the shape of a moon" Daze answer and Blaze made him trip on the ground. "She has a rose gem?! You realize has dangerous those things are!" Madeline yelled. "Rose Gems, there's only five of them. There commonly found by people with a scar, having one is rare and only few have it. Us and one terrible person" Jax confessed, Daze and Blaze's eyes went wide. "We got captured by the person who is hunting her down, we escaped, but it's too dangerous to go just us for since he's so powerful" Blaze said and Madeline's eyes went wide. "Were not going to war...are we" Dakota was in tears, he didn't want to fight he was just a child. "Were not going to war Dakota. Plus your too young to fight such strong people, you'll be put in danger" I said. "Danger as in what? Danger as in Balto..." Maxine looked panicked. "Balto?! He's dangerous!" Dakota was getting scared again so I pulled him out of the room. "Guys, Lyla is gonna be out tomorrow. So let's just go eat some dinner ok" I said going downstairs with Dakota.

_
Rose Gems
/Rose-Gems/
thing

A gem that is rare and can protect or bring power to the person or bring power to the weapon.