Chapter 23: Strong Winter

-Dinner-
-Lyla-

I was eating until it started getting cold again. "Have any of you idiots decide to start a fire" Jax complained. "Actually no, guess we really are idiots" Madeline grabbed some wood and started a fire in the fire pit. Since when did this house have a fire pit?! Madeline sat down next to the fire with Dakota, then everyone joined them. We were all quiet, everything was quiet. I'm guessing no one really got any sleep from the cold and such, besides Maxine and I since I went to sleep earlier. "So, what do you guys want to do while sitting by this fire" questioned Jax. "I don't know we can tell scary stories because last time I checked little red riding hood was too scared to hear scary stories". Maxine stop teasing me! "Yea it is true, she did read that scary book you gave her. That was so funny too" Madeline laughed. "Where's Daze and Blaze?" I was scared again, not because of a scary story, but because of them gone. "They said they preferred staying at there village, since they were home sick", Phew. That's a relief, at least they weren't hurt or even worse killed.

Dakota fell asleep along with Jax. "I'm going to the library to read up on a few things, you guys can do whatever" Madeline walked off to the library. "So what do you wanna talk about" What do I want to talk about? "I don't know actually" He was thinking of what to talk about. "What about your life in MapleWood" Maxine suggested.

"Well I moved there when I was seven and met Blaze and Daze, then at twelve I worked at there bakery which I still do today. There's really not much to it, I just get up, go to my job, and go home and sleep. It's very boring, but Blaze and Daze make it fun" Maxine was sitting closer to the fire probably to keep warm. Speaking of keeping warm I probably should too, it's freezing cold. I couldn't stop shivering for a second. "Come closer to the fire, your gonna turn into ice" Maxine brought me closer to the fire and it was warm and nice, especially with him.

(A/N: All the chapters you see before you are prewritten so...yea. Also haven't been writing much of the second book...)

(Also please don't critique my writing and the way that I write :3 they is my way :3)