Talex Who (Tobin/You)

By MackenzieGrace21

#1 in Tobin #1 in soccer When Y/N Y/L/N gets called up to the USWNT, she meets Tobin. She may not be Y/N's fa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
Sequel

68

3.4K 82 7
By MackenzieGrace21

"Hey, Ronaldette." I hear as I finish my work out in the gym, and I look over to see Steph, I grin and turn to him, giving him my attention.

"What's up, Steephen?"

"Steephen?"

"It's Steven with a 'ph'." I say and he laughs.

"Yo, too bad California doesn't have a NWSL team, I'd pay the coach to get you there." He says and I shake my head.

"Nah, you should come to Orlando."

"Have you seen their stats?" He asks and I chuckle.

"You sound like me three years ago. Then I took my team up from number ten to league champions." I say and he points at me.

"See, that's where I have you beat. I'm already league champion."

"That's not the point, indian food." I say and he rolls his eyes, laughing at me.

"That's a new one." He says and I shrug.

"I'm creative." I say and he walks with me as I head over to the locker I set my stuff in when I got here.

"What's your point then?" He asks and I sigh.

"That I thought like you did before going on loan to Orlando and taking the league from behind like a hoe that likes anal. Now I'm Orlando through and through. Couldn't imagine playing anywhere else." I say and he nods.

"That's me with the Warriors." He says and I nod.

"So we'll just be cross-country friends."

"Sounds good to me." He says as Tobin comes into the gym.

"Steve." She says, coming over and taking my hand.

"Toe nail." He responds and I roll my eyes.

"You two." I say, smiling as Tobin kisses my cheek.

"Ready to go?" Tobin asks and I sigh, but nod before looking at Steph.

"Don't hurt yourself, Mr. Hoop Ball Man." I say and he chuckles.

"Go away." He says and I laugh, walking away with Tobin, and to where the team was most likely waiting for me because team dinners.

-

After dinner, we all get ready for bed and I groan as I lay on one of the beds, smiling as Tobin comes and cuddles up with me.

"Ugh, I love you." She says, still getting comfy and I smile, putting my hand on her stomach as she finally settles and kiss under her jaw just because I can.

-
Tobin
-

As Y/N slept, I lay beside her, unable to sleep with my thoughts and concerns about Y/N's ex trying to do something to Y/N, but I look over at her as she grips my wrist and gasps my name out. It was fairly obvious as to what the nature of her dream was, which perplexed me, Y/N was terrified of sex now. Why would she be dreaming of it?

"No. Tobin. No!" She exclaims before snapping awake, sitting up, looking around and down at me, I give her a soft smile, but she doesn't return it as tears run down her cheeks, she lays back down and just hides in my neck. Sobbing into my chest as I try to calm her down.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I ask and she sniffles.

"I had a dream. I...I finally was able to...you know, and then-then you left, just like that, I found you outside the room we were in, dead." Y/N says and I sigh, kissing her forehead.

"I'm right here. I'm here. Nothing has happened to me or to you. We're both safe." I say and Y/N sniffles a few times, seeming to calm down.

"I couldn't stand to lose you, too. I'd go insane if I lost you." She says and I kiss her forehead.

"Go back to sleep, Love. I'm not going anywhere. I promise." I say and she nods, wrapping her arms around my waist and holding me tight as she falls right back asleep and I play with her hair some before allowing myself to fall asleep as well. When I wake up, Y/N is gone, so I sigh as I sit up and smile when I see her come out of the bathroom drying her hair with a towel like always.

"Morning." Y/N says, smiling at me, so I get out of bed and go peck her on the lips as I pass her.

"Morning." I respond as I close the bathroom door so I can get a shower. After I'm dressed after getting out of the shower, I smile as I straddle Y/N's lap and kiss her softly before sitting on the bed beside her. "How are you feeling?" I ask her and she sighs, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Tired, my head hurts, my throat hurts, my nose is so clogged I feel like it's adding twenty pounds, and I just wish I could sleep for one night without nightmares. Ever since Sortzen, I haven't been able to sleep without dreaming that something happens to you, my dad, my sister or my niece, some nights something happens to all of you and I'm left broken and empty, stuffed into a psych ward to make sure I don't kill myself or someone else." Y/N mumbles and I sigh.

"Do you want to talk?" I ask and Y/N shakes her head.

"No because if I talk about what's always on my mind, I'll cry. I don't want to cry anymore." Y/N says and I nod.

"Do you want to go get some breakfast then?" I ask, knowing she'd never refuse food and smile as she nods. When we get down to breakfast, we sit with the team and eat like we always do, and I smile when I notice Y/N's mood improving significantly as we spend time with our little soccer family.

The following day, we have our quarter final match, and Y/N was able to sleep without any nightmares the night before, so she was in game shape, she also told me that if I try to give her the armband at all during the game, she'd wrap it around my neck, so I decided that Carli and I could give Y/N a break from being captain when one of us is called off the field. Y/N didn't actually start the game, she wasn't happy about it either, but I think Jill did it just so she'd be mad when she got on the pitch, because when Y/N came in for Sam, she got the ball quick and assisted Mal in getting us our first point of the game. But she grew increasingly more frustrated as the game went on, so when Kelley was subbed out and Julie took her place, telling Y/N and Christen to trade places, and Alex kicked off to Y/N, Y/N just chipped it toward goal. We all knew it was going in, but Russia didn't, the keeper tried to save it, but it was a lost cause, the ball went in and we all grouped around Y/N, celebrating the goal before adjusting so Russia could kick off, and when they did, we were stuck in a seemingly endless back and forth for most of the second half, until Y/N got her foot on the ball, sending it to me so I could take it up the wing and cross it in for Alex to get it in, and it worked, the final minutes of the game were uneventful, and we left the field victorious with a 4-1 score line. When we got back to the dorms, Ash kidnapped my girlfriend for a few hours, and when Y/N finally turned up, she was drenched in sweat and looked exhausted, so she disappeared to the bathroom and came out twenty minutes later wrapped in a towel, so I turned to face the wall so she could get dressed. After a few minutes, Y/N came and joined me on the bed with my jersey number painted above it, crawling over me and smiling at me as we naturally cuddle up together.

"Feel better?" I ask and Y/N nods, it was obvious Ash took Y/N down to the gym to box her feelings out, she always came back from the boxing sessions with Ashlyn in a mood 100 times better than the one she was in when Ash would snatch her up.

"Yeah, actually. I feel like I can breathe for the first time in a while."

"That's good. That's all I care about. You being happy." I say and she smiles, kissing me softly.

"With you around? I'm always happy." She says and I smile. "I love you." She continues, yawning.

"I love you too. Take a nap or sleep. I'll be right here until you wake up." I say and she nods, cuddling up to me after I adjust to lay down so she could snuggle up like she always does.

-

"There it is." Y/N mumbles, pulling something out of her bag that's supposed to be empty and I furrow my brow, moving to see what she's up to.

"There what is?" I ask and Y/N looks over at me, holding up a pink bandanna and what looks to be eye black of the same color.

"This." She says and I nod.

"You're a couple of months early for the pink, love." I say and she shrugs. "Plus I'm not even sure you'll be able to wear that in game." I say and Y/N shrugs, looking at me.

"Watch me." She says and I sigh.

"Yeah, Hope definitely had a hand in mentoring you." I say and she shrugs again, getting up and coming over to me, kissing me softly before setting the items in her hands on the dresser in front of the TV before turning to me

"I'm going to the field with Alex and Alex, you wanna come?" She asks and I think for a second.

"Which field?" I ask and she looks at me. "Yeah, okay, I'll grab my kit bag." I say and she nods, grabbing hers before opening the door.

"We'll be waiting by the elevators." She says before disappearing.

-
Y/N
-

"So we gotta wait." I say, walking up to Newt and Baby Horse.

"Why?" Newt asks and Baby Horse rolls her eyes.

"She invited Tobin."

"I didn't want her to be bored." I say and they both roll their eyes.

When we get to the field, we all just work hard, sure, we had training this morning, but who really cared? We all wanted to put in some extra work, and that's what we did, except for Newt, all she could to to help her game, were sprints, and you know, yell at us, she was supposed to be resting because she had a game tomorrow night, but this is Alex Hugo, she doesn't listen very well.

"Alright, Newt, go away, go to bed." I say, looking at her and she sighs.

"Ugh, fine." She says and I smile, hugging my friend before letting her go.

"Hey!" I yell after her as she leaves the field, smiling when she turns to me with a small grin. "Good luck tomorrow night. We've got a game at the same time you have yours. We'll have to do movie night and relax after." I say and she nods.

"Sounds good, bye you guys!" She says before disappearing, and I squeal as someone comes up behind me and picks me up, running around with me.

"Tobin!" Alex yells. "Put your girlfriend down!" She says and I smile as Tobin listens and kisses my cheek before releasing me.

After a few hours, we head to the dorms to rest as well, and I smile as I'm pulled onto the bed with my jersey number painted over it as I leave the bathroom following my shower.

"Ew, your hair is wet." Tobin complains and I chuckle, turning over in her grasp, brushing my wet hair over her face, smiling as she scrunches her nose adorably. "Stop babe." She says and I smile, pushing my hair out of our faces and kiss her softly.

A few days later, we were down at breakfast and we were eating lighter than we usually do, of course, I only drink water, I stay away from dairy, and just really stick to my normal game day routine, but everyone is so quiet.

"Hey, you guys act like we're about to play Sweden in an Olympic Semi-Final." I say, looking around and smiling when I catch Carli trying to hide her smile.

"That's because we are, Y/N, will you ever take important games like these seriously?" Little Howell asks and I shrug.

"I dunno, Jaelin, will you ever play in a game?" I ask, raising a brow at her. "Right, right, Jill has the grown ups to do the dirty work, so, sweetie, the adults are talking, eat your breakfast and then go get in the bath so you can take your nap." I say, smirking as she gets up and leaves. Kling, of course high fives me as the more mature ones just stare at me. Mal looked offended, and gave me a dirty look before getting up and following her friend. "What?" I ask and they all just stare at me. "Come on, you guys don't actually like the kid." I say and sigh when they all still stay silent.

"Y/N." Carli says and I groan, but get up and follow Mal, catching up with her at the elevator.

"What do you want? To insult her more?"

"No, I actually plan on apologizing." I say as we step onto the elevator and head up to our floor, walking with Mal to her and Little Howell's room. When we get inside, Little Howell looks at me and I sigh. "I'm a bitch, I know, what I said was uncalled for and I'm sorry, I know it's wrong to take something out on you, when you had no control over it, but it's not wrong to talk to you in the same manner you've been behaving during training and in games on the bench. How you've been acting lately is just as childish and uncalled for as my remark earlier, and yes, Mal may be your best friend, but even she has to admit that anuses are not hats." I say and Howell sighs. "You're talented, kid, I'll admit that, but you've got to earn your spot on that starting roster, what happened when you were 17 was just luck, you're a big kid now, nobody is going to sit here and hold your hand." I say and Howell nods. "So like, I still don't like you, so I'm Audi A9." I say before leaving and heading to mine and Tobin's room.

Around game time, we're all in the locker room getting ready for the game, and of course, Alex, Tobin and I are all in our lockers, Alex with her visualization, Tobin with her music, and me with mine, clearing my head for the game. When we go out to warm up, I've still got my music in and I just go along with all our warm ups and head back into the locker room when it's time, pulling out my earbuds when Jill comes in.

"So we've got a change in our plans. Mal hurt her ankle warming up, so Y/N, you're up top with Alex and Tobin, Howell, you're going in to fill that hole in the midfield." Jill says and Howell looks around.

"What? Are you sure? You could put Sam in there." Howell says and I look at her.

"Howell." I say and she looks at me. "You've got this."

"Mewis will go in for the second half." Jill says and Little Howell nods at me before looking away from me. When we're getting ready to kick off, Alex and I are in the circle, waiting for the whistle to blow, and when it is blown, Alex taps the ball to me, and I drop the ball to Howell before shifting up with Tobin and Alex.

-

At half time, I walk into the locker room with a throbbing calve, and hip, with Carli's armband around my arm, and just frustrated in general. We were tied 1-1 and Sweden had the majority of possession.

"Fucking Sweden." I sigh out, drinking from the bottle of water Tobin handed me. "No using the c word today, alright?" I say, pointing to the team, raising an eyebrow at a very frustrated looking Kelley.

"Alright." They all agree and I nod, going back to drinking my water as Tobin does all the talking.

When we're back out on the field, Sweden has possession and Howell is on the bench, resting, I have to admit, she did a damn good job in my place, but, like, at least I wasn't thrown into goal this time. When Sweden kicks off, I do what I do and get the ball to Pinoe so she can get the ball into a better position, to Tobin, where it's taken up the wing, so Alex and I crash the box for the cross and I watch Alex volley the ball toward goal, but the keeper deflects it back into play, I get on the end of the deflection, and get us up that extra point, the goal is celebrated before we get ready for kick off again, and the rest of the game, I work my ass off, making sure history doesn't repeat itself, by the 60th minute, we were up 4-2, and I was making a good looking run toward goal again, I shake my marking players rather easily and cross the ball to Tobin, the shot is blocked, though. Goal kick is taken and Sweden scores again, so we kick off, and I get the ball to Kelley, who was pushed up into the midfield a few minutes ago. Sweden scores again in the 80th minute, and I huff as I let Tobin kick off with Alex this time, because if I'm in that circle, I'll hit it from where I stand. Nothing really happens for five minutes, until I seal out a Sweden player that was getting too damn comfortable for my liking, and I took the ball up the field myself and scored number five for us, three minutes were added on, and it infuriated me, so I just played harder, slightly more aggressive too, but not enough to get carded, I give Alex a nice through ball, but take the drop from Alex and giving Kelley the ball as she gets her squirrel ass into space, and jump on her as she scores.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 554 18
If there's one thing Christen Press knows for sure it's that she wants Tobin Heath more than anything in the world. The only issues? Tobin is oblivio...
88.3K 1K 19
Step on me would you Ma'am? One shots of all Ships from the uswnt. Preferences of players included too. Talex O'solo Bling Harli Krashlyn Prest...
Pariah By J

Romance

15.1K 370 16
Melody Bordeaux is called up to the USWNT a few weeks before the 2016 Olympics, she gets to know everyone on team, especially Hope Solo, but when the...
64.5K 1.6K 32
An Alex Morgan and Tobin Heath friendship fanfic.