Guns N Roses One-Shots (vv ga...

By Tylerandjosh1

Because I am trash. Smut and fluff. Request stuff. iiii]; )' More

Hangover (Slash/Axl)
Comfort (Slash/Izzy)
Rocket Queen (Slash/Axl) SMUT
Drunk (Izzy/Duff)
Nightmare (Axl/Steven)
Play with me (Slash/Duff) SMUT
Paradise City(Axl/Izzy)
Don't leave me (Duff/Steven) SAD
Wanna have kids? (Duff/Slash)
7 Minutes in Heaven (Steven/Duff)
Flirt (Slash/Axl) SMUT
Bikers (Duff/Izzy)SMUT
November Rain (Slash/Steven)
Feels (Izzy/Axl)SMUT?
Feels Pt2(Axl/Izzy/Duff)SMUT
So, ya like coffee? (Slash/Axl)
Fifty Shades Of Grey(Slash/Duff/Izzy)SMUT
Make you feel good (Duff/Steven) SMUT
I'm his 'boyfriend' (Izzy/Duff)
Fanfiction(Axl/Slash/Izzy)SMUT
The Jungle, Baby (Slash/Axl)SMUT
Fireworks(4th of July Special;))
Every Rose has it's Thorn(Axl/Slash)
Help me(Slash/Axl)SMUT
Dr. Feelgood (Slash/Duff)SMUT
I'm not wearing any clothes(Duff/Axl)SMUTISH?
Fat Axl/Hurt (Slash/Axl)SAD
FanfictionPT2(All of them)SMUT
Bass Players do it Deeper (Duff/Axl)SMUT
Don't hug me, I'm mad (Izzy/Axl)
You could be mine (Axl/Slash)SMUT
I want you(Duff/Izzy) SMUT
What the hell (Red/Munky/Jo/Fieldy)
Let's find wood(Axl/Steven)
Let's find woodPT2(Steven/Axl)
Let's find wood PT3(Duff/Slash)SMUT
Let's find woodPT4(Axl/Steven)SMUT
Cornshucker (Duff/Axl)SMUT
This I love (Duff/Slash)
Forgive me(Izzy/Steven)
My Joker (Axl/Slash)SMUT
Cum On Feel The Noize (Axl/Duff)SMUT
Vodka (Steven/Duff)
Vodka PT2(Slash/Axl)SMUT
Not in this lifetime (Duff/Slash)
Shy Boy(Axl/Izzy)SMUT
Terminator (Duff/Axl)SMUT
PDA (Slash/Duff)SMUT
Baby, You Ready To Play? (Axl/Slash)SMUT
The End (Slaxl) SAD
A/N See Ya!

Electric Feel (Slash/Axl) SMUT

6.7K 88 134
By Tylerandjosh1

A/N

FOR THE AMAZING @Nel_Rose !!!!!! Sorry it took so long!

They requested Slaxl where they are drunk/high and kiss for the first time, then some smut! Also, they living in Slash's grandma's house so they better be quiet;) 

ENJOY BABES

~Munky

~

"Y-You know what I'm saying, yeah?" Axl slurred, laying on the old fashioned bed upstairs in the small attic him and Slash were living in for now. They were off tour and needed a place to stay. Grandma Hudson, being the sweetheart she was, let them stay. And they were high as fuck.

"Yeah... Yeah I understand." Slash giggled, waving his joint around in the air with his hand movements, reaching up and putting his arm around Axl in a lazy manor.

"W-What were-was, I saying?" Axl looked over at Slash who was awfully close even with the amount of space on the king sized bed.

"I, um, I dunno. You-you got pretty eyes." Slash stared at his friends greeneyes, tinted with red from the joint they were sharing. 

"Thanks, Slasher. Y-You got a pretty faceeeee." Axl was laughing, dragging his words and leaning close to Slash's face, breathing in the smoke Slash blew out. "I want someee."

Slash took a long drag of the joint, sucking it in and leaning over, brushing his lips against Axl's. Axl froze, despite being intoxicated, then opened his mouth to second hand smoke from Slash. The curly haired man huffed into Axl's mouth, breathing out all the excess smoke into his best friends lungs.

"More." Axl begged, scooting closer and breathing in Slash. They were practically kissing as Axl searched Slash's mouth for smoke. He climbed on his bandmates lap, straddling him and laying his hands on the muscular chest.

Slash grabbed Axl's face and pulling it towards him, stopping when their noses were brushing.

"S-Slash?"

"Axl?"

"I wanna-wanna, uh, kiss y-you." Axl blush, sputtering out his confession to his best friend for years. "Is that... Is that bad?"

"No." Slash whispered, staring at Axl's green pools, inching ever so closer. "Because... I think I wanna k-kiss you, too."

"Slashhhhh."

Slash pulled Axl forward, crashing their lips together at last for a full on kiss. Axl melted, head spinning and dick hardening. He leaned into Slash, pressing his clothed body against the other man.

Slash grabbed Axl's slim waist, grinding him down onto his crotch, searching for friction as he sucked on the singers bottom lip.

Axl moaned, sliding smooth fingers up Slash's bronze arms, grunting and kissing him harder. Slash pulled back to catch his breath and smiled.

"Better be quiet, baby. Don't want G to h-hear us, do ya?" Slash was smirking, grabbing the joint he left on the nightstand and taking a long drag.

"Slasher, I want you to-I want you to-" Axl stumbled, not finding quite the right words.

"Want me to what, babe?"

"Want you to-to fuck me." Axl gasped out, looking down at Slash's chest and tracing innocent shapes on his pectoral muscle right where his heart was.

"Want my c-cock in your ass?" Slash hiccuped, gripping onto Axl harder.

(A/N Electric Feel just came on my MGMT bless bless BLESSSS)

"F-fuck yeah, daddy."

"Woah there, baby boy." Slash snickered as Axl's face went red when he realized what he squeaked out. The guitar god smiled, setting his joint to the side and sitting up, setting Axl next to him.

Slash slipped off his shirt, throwing it to the ground with such eagerness, it made Axl smirk. Axl raised his arms like a child, Slash getting the memo and leaning forward, slipping Axl's skin tight shirt off of him.

"You're so prettyyyy." Slash giggled, staring and admiring his best friend's body. Axl blushed, looking down at his hands and smiling. "Gonna suck on that nipple ring of yours."

Axl choked, staring wide eyed at Slash, but before he could say anything, the guitarist tackled him, lust glinting in his eyes. The redhead whined, clawing at Slash's ripped back as the bigger man dry humped him, pushing their clothed cocks and bare chests together.

Just as promised, Slash kissed down Axl's neck, stopping at his nipple with the jewelry decor. He looked up, batting his eyelashes at the small boy, then leaned down and sucked on the hard skin, biting slightly causing Axl to moan loudly.

Slash stopped, slapping a mouth over Axl's.

"Shut the fuck up, man. You're g-gonna get us caughttttt." Slash moaned quietly, panting, then getting back to work, sucking on the metallic prettiness accompanying the redheads nipple.

Slash got up, unbuckling his pants and slipping them off, throwing them to the side in a sloppy and desperate manor. He leaned forward, brushing Axl's throbbing cock beneath his pants. His skilled fingers quickly slid off Axl's pants, tossing them.

Now, they were both in their underwear, Slash kneeling back and admiring Axl. He squirmed under the younger man's watchful gaze.

"S-Slash! Stop looking at-at me." Axl hiccuped, reaching over to Slash's joint resting on the night stand and brought it to his lips, taking in a nervous puff and blowing it in Slash's smirking face.

"Can't help myself, baby. Y-You're too stunning." Slash grinned with all teeth, raising his eyebrows in a seductive way. "Gimme that."

Axl handed Slash the joint, instead of taking a drag, he set it to the side, smiling sweetly.

"We don't need that." Slash cooed as he placed it to the side, leaning down and kissing up Axl's chest, all the way to his lips, sucking on the boys plump bottom lip. "God, I love your lips, Ax."

"Stop talking and fuck me." Axl breathed out, getting impatient and planting his hands on the bigger man's hips, thrusting up to rub their still clothed cocks together.

"Mm, okay. You asked for this. I'm going rough, hun." Slash smirked, sliding his grey boxers off and flinging them somewhere, letting his wet cock spring out and slap against his bronze stomach. 

"God, Slash." Axl probably would've came right then and there by just looking at Slash kneeling on top of him and looking down, legs on either side of Axl. "Take me, p-please."

"Right. Lift up your hips, kitten." Slash instructed, bending down to take off the only article of clothing on Axl. Axl did what Slash commanded, raising his hips and letting Slash get rid of his underwear.

Axl squeaked as the cold air hit his flushed red dick.

"Beg for me." Slash taunted, smirking above Axl, hovering so close to him, dicks softly brushing together. Slash had the best smirk.

"Slash, stop! You're-you're killing me I-I want you! I want you to-to fuck me! Please!" Axl was whining, so desperate for his dick to be touched, to be fucked. He wanted to pass out right then and there.

"That's more like it." Slash licked his lips, looking down at their flushed cocks. "Do you want me to prep you?"

"Fuck, no! FUCK ME, DAMMIT!" Ax shouted. Slash raised an eyebrow.

"You, sure? Don't wanna hurt you, babyyy."

"Yes, I don't care just stick that cock of yours in my a-ass!" Axl was desperate. He never wanted to get fucked so bad in his life.

"Mm, okay, baby. You asked for it." Slash guided his dick to Axl's entrance, teasing it a little, but not to much because it looked like the boy was gonna burst into tears if he didn't do something soon.

He shoved the head in, earning a growl from Axl. Slash looked at Axl, waiting for an 'okay' to keep going. Axl nodded, clenching his teeth and gripping Slash's arms for stability.

Slash pushed in some more, leaning forward and kissing Axl, whispering sweet things in a hushed voice to calm him down.

"Can I move, sugar?" Slash gasped, wanting so bad to fuck Axl's brains out, but he waited, being the kind person he is.

"Fuck, yes."

Slash moved in and out, kissing Axl's neck gently to make up for his harsh movements. 

"S-Shit, Slash. Feels so good. More." Axl let out a loud moan, eyes widening when he realized he needed to be quiet and Slash's grandma was probably downstairs.

"You're so damn tight, babe." Slash grunted, thrusting in and out with every ounce of strength in his body to please the singer. The man on top reached down, grasping Axl's cock that was pressed between them. He was pushing all of Axl's buttons in just the right way.

Axl sighed in relief, glad to be touched finally. Slash jerked Axl to the motion of his thrusts, pushing in and out, thrusts getting sloppier as they both neared their orgasms quickly.

"Shit-I-" Axl was at a loss for words as Slash pounded into him. He had never had so much pleasure before and it was so overwhelming, but in a good way. 

"Cum for me, kitten." Slash gasped, pulling his dick out of his lover, then slamming it back in causing Axl to squeal and spill all over his chest in a flash of white, his back arching and nails digging into the guitarists skin.

"Fuck! Y-Yeah, baby! Shit-" Slash squeezed his eyes shut, lips parted as his hips jerked forward and he spilled hot liquid into his bandmate with such a force he swore he was gonna pass out.

Slash collapsed onto Axl, smearing their sweat and other bodily fluids all over each other, which was gross, but they didn't care.

"A-Axl?" Slash panted, brushing his nose against Axl's cheeks. "I love you."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Y-You still high?"

"Probably, b-but i know what I'm saying." Slash grinned, laying his head Axl's small chest, toying with his nipple piercing. 

"I love you. Now clean this fucking mess up before your grandma disowns us."

They heard a quick knock on the door, but it didn't open. The two men froze.

"You boys done loving on each other in there?" Slash's grandma called from the other side in a high, squeaky voice. "I made cookies!"

"Uh-uh yeah, just a-just a second, G." Slash face palmed as Axl started bursting out laughing.

~

A/N

Okay but imagine Slash's grandma walking in on them having a heated makeout session and saying, "Hey, boys! Need anything? Condoms? Lube? Have fun and be safe!" IM D Y I N G OSEHFWOEOADJCOWADOAJWODXJOW

I've been so lazy today it's bad

Also, can we just talk about Duff for a moment? HES SO FUCKING HOT WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER (hes just cute now as a lil old man) BUT I WOULD LET HIM FUCK ME IN THE ASS SO HARD YALL DONT EVEN KNOW LIKE AHDOHWIOWSOJ I LOVE HIM SM HE WAS SO HOT I WANT HIM TO CHOkE ME WITH HIS THIGHS AND FINGER ME WITH THOSE LEATHER GLOVES ON AND WEARIN NOTHING BUT A LEATHER VEST AND HIM WEARING MAKEUP I JUST

there, i let it out.

have a super super hot duff

he makes me feel things no man should make me feel......

~Munky McKagan iiii]; )'

EDIT: JUST PUBLISHED MY FIRST CHAPTER TO MY NEW SLAXL FIC BASED ON THAT COFFEE HOUSE AU GO CHECK IT OUT BABES!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 288 33
ok so the description of this story is basically i love gnr ehehheheh oh yeah request are open I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES IN THIS BOOK
8.3K 67 15
smut and fluff
48.1K 2K 26
โ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ. โž ๐ˆn which two hotheaded singers learn to hate ea...
29K 993 17
Axl is a rock n roll bad boy. Slash is a pastel book nerd. They could never fall in love... right?